Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am."

"Have you got your coins?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Are you ready?" The young ladies put the coins on their wrists as instructed. "All together now... reveal!"

All three coins were heads. "Looks like we try again!"

The women put the coins on their wrists for a second time. "Ready.......reveal! I have a head and ...yes... Carol you don't match....You do, Latoya! What is your choice?"

"I'll draw a card Mrs. Swanson." She drew the ace of hearts. "I'll keep my ace, Mrs. Swanson."

"Ladies, in a few minutes you will go upstairs and see which room is yours. Before you do, though, let me tell you what is expected. Miss Bridgeway has laid out your nighties and robes. These clothes are traditional here in my home. When you visit the young men at bed time and when you wake them up in the morning you will be wearing them. Once the day has started you will be wearing the house keepers dresses, is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Excellent! It's time to go see your assigned rooms. Try not to disturb the young men; they are in a study period. Bed time is 9:30 so you will warn them it is time to prepare for bed at 9:15. Miss Bridgeway will be available to answer any other questions you may have. Off you go!"

"Thank-you, Mrs. Swanson." Carol curtsied as she took her leave.

"Yes, Mrs. Swanson, thank-you for the opportunity!" Not to be out done, LaToya curtsied as well. The two young women left the parlor and ascended the front stairs to the boarders living quarters. The second floor of the spacious Victorian home had been converted into two spacious rooms that were each shared by two of Mrs. Swanson's boarders. The front room was shared by Thomas Murphy and Mrs. Swanson's newest boarder Carl Morton. The room in the middle was shared by Scott Brown and Lawrence Klein. All four young men were either in pre-med or medical school. The back bedroom was Mrs. Swanson's and had its own private bath. The third floor which years ago was used as a ballroom had been converted into an apartment for the housekeeper and a small room for her assistant when it was necessary for the assistant to stay over night.

As they ascended the stairs Miss Conrad whispered, "This is so exciting.... my pussy is tingling! I can't wait to see just who I'll be tucking in tonight!"

Miss Williams raised her finger to her lips to quiet her competition but smiled and winked. The first card they saw was on the middle room and was the ace of hearts. Miss Williams would be tending to Lawrence and Scott. From their vantage point at the top of the stairs they could easily see into both rooms and observe all four of the young men studying. Miss Conrad took Miss Williams arm and motioned for her to follow down the back stairs.

At the foot of the stairs they were met by Miss Bridgeway. "So, ladies, you know which of the gentlemen you will be tending to later?"

"Yes, ma'am," Miss Conrad answered, "I've drawn Thomas and Carl!"

"Very good, Carol. Let's go to the guest room. There are a few things you need to know." Miss Bridgeway turned and the young women followed into their quarters for the evening. On the bed were two long sleeved floral cotton nighties and two quilted robes."

"What's this!" LaToya exclaimed, "It looks like something my grandmother would wear."

"Indeed." Miss Bridgeway agreed and continued, explaining, "This is the traditional night wear for the ladies in Mrs. Swanson's employ."

"Stodgy!" Carol observed.

"Maybe," Miss Bridgeway agreed, "But effective. Mrs. Swanson feels that it is inappropriate for her house keepers to openly display their sexuality. Only when women take a serious interest in a gentleman should they enhance their natural sexual nature with lingerie that begs for attention. As house keepers your purpose is two fold; first to help our young gentlemen to control their sexual desires and second, to teach them to accept their roles in a female dominated culture. When a man is naked in the presence of clothed women he is naturally at a disadvantage. Revealing your feminine charms diminishes your authority. Female nudity levels the field so to speak and female nudity for the entertainment of men makes those women nothing but sex objects!"

"I see," Carol contemplated Miss Bridgeway's explanation. "But what about us? We are providing sexual release for these young men. When do they learn to serve our needs?"

"You must understand, dear, that as our young men become accustomed to having their semen extracted by a circle of Sisters the act looses its sexual excitement and becomes perfunctory. When he is ready and there is a need he will be schooled in the techniques of making love to his Sister."

"I see." LaToya mused as her understanding of Mrs. Swanson's philosophy deepened.

"Yes," Carol agreed, "It's all starting to make sense now."

"It's almost 7:30; less than two hours until it will be time for our young men to be put to bed. You two might like to rest a bit and then get ready for your next test. I expect you to report to the kitchen when I ring the bell at 7:10, is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Bridgeway." They replied in unison as she left the room.

LaToya followed Miss Bridgeway to the door and quietly closed it. Turning to face Carol she brought her hands to her mouth suppressing her desire to squeal in delight. "Do you believe this?

"Girl, it was all I could do to contain myself! These women are on to something!"

"Yes indeedie! And Ruthie, do you believe her? I want to know more about her little club." LaToya rejoined.

"Well, first things first!" Carol said as she began to remove her apron.

Latoya was already stepping out of her jumper. "My back is killing me! I've never tried to keep it this straight for so long in my life!"

"I might be able to help that." Carol said as she pulled out the dressing table chair. Sit here with your arms on the back of the chair and rest your head on your arms."

LaToya was down to her bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. She straddled the chair seat as directed by Carol. "Like this?"

"Perfect!" Carol said, her voice getting just a little raspy. She began kneading LaToya's shoulders. "Girl, you are so hot! You're absolutely stunning! Milk chocolate skin and white lingerie... the boys would be so jealous if they knew what I was doing!"

"That feels great!" LaToya sighed as Carol's fingers kneaded her spine.

"Your bra is in the way, do you mind?"

"Mind! I'll strip completely if you can make my back feel better!"

Carol unhooked LaToya's bra and then worked her way down LaToya's back. "Feeling any better?"

"Starting to! You have very talented hands! The boys are in for a treat!"

"You think?" Carol replied mockingly as her hands massage LaToya's ribcage, she worked her way up under LaToya's arm pits and could feel the sides of her ample breasts.

"Oh, sweetheart, you do that my nips are going to need some of that 'help'.

"I'd be only too happy to 'help' Carol sighed.

As LaToya leaned back and rested her head between Carol's breasts Carol's hands cupped her tender breasts and she teased her nipples. As they looked at each other in the dressing table mirror LaToya admitted, "I am so horny, Sugar! Playing with all those cocks has my pussy throbbing! I need more help than just pinching my tits!"

Carol pulled Latoya to her feet and as their arms encircled each other their lips met. Carol pushed back and threw the night gowns on the floor. She pulled LaToya to the bed and as they kissed once more her hand stroked LaToya's tummy. LaToya's legs opened in response. "Lower, Sugar Lips, you know what I need!"

Carol's hand cupped LaToya's vulva and exclaimed, "Girl, now I know why Mrs. Swanson likes these old lady panties! You're soaking wet!

As they kissed once more LaToya found Carol's vulva and she chided, "You should talk Hot Pants, you're drenched too."

As they continued to kiss and rub each other's pussy Carol wondered, "What do you suppose the boys would do if they were here?"

"They wouldn't care about Mrs. Swanson's rules; they'd be having a circle jerk!"

Just then the clock chimed 7pm. "Damn, just when I was ready to cum!"

"Later, Sugar, later."

12