Mrs. Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave Michael on the bus, telling him I'll see him this afternoon back at his house before heading to my house about two blocks away from the bus stop. The dark clouds are rolling in as I cut across the neighbors yard to my backyard on the next street. It starts to sprinkle when I make it to the back door. I grab the key underneath the smallest flower pot and let myself inside. The house is quiet as expected and I shut the door behind me. My shoes are off my feet by the door out of habit before I can stop myself. I forget I won't be staying here long at all.

I take the stairs two at a time and head for my room with my backpack in hand, planning to use that to pack my extra clothes for the next few days. I grab a few T-shirts and a couple pair of jeans, underwear and socks. I curse, catching myself as I trip over my baseball bat hiding underneath some dirty clothes beside my computer desk. The stupid sport I never got back into after sophomore year.

"Matt?" I startle at hearing Jenny's voice in the kitchen downstairs. The back door closes right after.

"Up here!" I tell her.

Wait a second.

I turn around to look at my open doorway. I hear Jenny coming up the hardwood steps. We are alone.

Completely alone.

I didn't plan this. Not on purpose. I just jerked off at school about an hour and a half ago, but my dick comes alive easily at the thought.

"You ready?" Jenny says when she finds me. She smiles at seeing me, frozen at the side of my dresser with my backpack in front of me, still open and my clothes hanging out of it.

"Hey," I greet her. Did the room just get hotter?

"Hey," she smiles and takes a look around my room. This is the first time she's been in here. She's never been on the second floor of the house come to think of it. Whenever she was here before, she mainly just stopped at the back door to wait for Michael to come down when she was picking him up.

"Hey," I say, remembering I already said that.

Jenny smiles and steps closer to me. "Your room is nice." Her gaze barely lingers on my unmade bed in the corner of the room, but I notice it.

"Thanks." I'm still frozen. I don't know what to do.

"Are you okay?" She asks when she notices me acting this way.

"Um yeah," I look around my room. My bed is vibrating in the corner, reminding me that it's there. And Jenny is here, pulsating beside me. And we are so utterly alone in this quiet house.

"Did you pack your clothes?" She questions, grabbing my backpack. She finds the zipper and closes it for me. I watch her closely, trying to find something in the way she's acting toward me as she places her hand on my back and my muscles feel like they are on fire as they come alive from her touch.

"Did you have a good day?" Her hand is slow, rubbing my upper back in soothing circles. She has to know what she's doing. She's almost acting as if I didn't eat her out and my cock wasn't down her throat yesterday evening and like she didn't grope me this morning before I left for school.

I only nod. And we are quiet for a second while standing here.

"What are you thinking about?" She finally asks.

Honestly, I'm thinking about sex. Oral, doggy, her on top missionary. That's the first thing that comes to mind. However, I decide to answer her in the most simplest way. "What I'm supposed to do about you."

She recognizes the words she said to me yesterday. Her hand lowers down my back and she applies pressure there.

"Any ideas?" she asks, amused. I think she planned for this. The second I told her this morning that I wanted to come here to get clothes and have her pick me up, she knew. She's not surprised we are alone. Hell, she's probably been thinking about it all day; planning it all out.

"You look nervous, Matthew," Jenny tells me. It snaps me out of my thoughts.

I shake my head, trying to get her to admit her plan. "Nervous? About what?" I ask.

"You tell me."

She's good. Oh, she's good.

She steps away from me, removing her hand from my back. I watch her walk toward the other side of my room, closer to my bed. She's looking at the posters and pictures on my walls.

"This your dad?" She nods to an old photo of me and my parents at Disney World. I walk over and stand close behind her. I remind myself that she's never actually met my dad before and has barely interacted with my mom other than just in passing or short phone conversations specifically about me or Michael.

"Yeah. I was five there." I'm sitting on my dads shoulders and my mom is standing beside my dad smiling in the photo.

"You favor him." She looks back and forth between me and my dad who was maybe in his early 30s at the time it was taken.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me."

"Very handsome." She adds. She takes a small step back, her body fully against mine, and rests there. My hands instinctively, but hesitantly wrap around her waist.

Jenny starts to sway her body slowly in place in front of me. I follow her lead as we stand in the same spot, swaying back and forth while against one another. Her hands cover mine and she leads them where she wants me to touch her.

The feel of her breasts beneath my palms, her ass against my groin, swaying so slowly. Is this heaven? I duck my head down against the side of her face from behind. She turns her head, her lips lightly graze the side of my face.

I have to wonder again, is this really happening? Jenny and I are alone in my parents house. Furthermore, in my bedroom. My dick is fully aware of this. I'm hard as a fucking rock right now and I know for a fact Jenny can feel it against her.

She doesn't skip a beat. She turns around in front of me effortlessly, barely leaving my body, her breasts rub against me as she looks up.

"Look at you," she says. "You're all ready to go."

I feel her hand sliding up my thigh and she quickly finds my hard on growing into my pant leg. She palms me there through the denim of my jeans.

"Let's sit on the bed." She suggests and I immediately step back and she follows me as I sit down on my bed. She remains standing just in front of me and steps in between my legs, forcing me to look up. I decide to lean back, using my arms to kickstand my body behind me.

Jenny seems to enjoy this view of me. Her eyes are studying me and, for the first time with her, I think in this way, I'm feeling shy. I don't think she notices.

"What do you want, Matt?" Jenny asks. Her voice is low. It doesn't have to be. We are alone here after all.

I know exactly what I want, but for some reason, I'm too nervous to verbalize it. Maybe because whatever I say, I know it will most likely happen right now.

"Hm?" She urges me to answer, but I don't. Jenny lowers to the floor in front of me at my silence and my gaze follows her.

"I love when you look down at me like this." She says, my only focus is the warmth radiating from both of her hands resting on my thighs. Her fingers play, massaging into my muscles there, drawing small circles with her thumbs.

"That feels nice," I tell her. When I look to her for her reaction, her eyes are trained at the bulge in my pants. I really want her to suck my dick again. Just like yesterday. Exactly like yesterday. Only this time, I have to come. There's no excuse why I wouldn't come. Here we are, alone. No expected distractions. And if my damn phone rings it will be ignored.

I have to look away from her. At anything else. I can feel myself getting too excited. Jenny's hands are slowly moving closer to my crotch. I can do nothing but sit here and enjoy it.

"Scoot closer," she says, flattening to her knees on the floor in front of me. I do as I'm told, pushing myself closer to her. She grins. She knows I'm nervous. There's no reason to be nervous. Why am I nervous?

Her hand rests on my cock outlined in my pant leg. She's looking at it and I watch in amazement as she raises slightly off the floor to move her face closer to my groin. She lowers her mouth to my cock and finds the head through my jeans. I just now remember that I'm wearing Michael's jeans that he lent me last night to wear for today. I can feel her hot breath and my hands instantly reach for her head. I tighten my fingers through her hair and wait, concentrating only on the feeling. Her body is unmoving while in this position. Only her tongue and lips apply pressure right where her face rests at the tip of my cock through the material there.

My grip stays tight in her hair when she moans and breathes a constant source of hot air against my cock. I pull her head up when I don't think I can take it anymore. She gasps for air when I do this and force her to look up at me. Her eyes look heavy and her mouth is wide open. There's a coldness where her mouth used to be and I look down at the jeans to see the wet spot that she made with her saliva.

She lowers her knees and bottom back down to the floor. I allow her to, my fingers still gripping in her hair. I maneuver one of my hands to the back of her neck and she places both of her hands on my thighs. She rubs me there gently, looking up at me still.

"What are you thinking about now, Matty?" She asks, voice still low and gentle. I haven't been called Matty in years. It's an old nickname that somehow got left behind in my early middle school days. Mostly, girls used to call me that. Especially when they were flirting with me and I was too shy to do anything about it. My friends used the name when teasing me about it.

The courage is just there playing on the edge, but right out of reach. She's being patient with me, waiting. But I know she's just as on edge as I am. My mind won't stop. What are we doing? What's going to happen? I shouldn't be thinking all of this. My mind should only be on one thing right now, and that's getting laid.

And then the courage breaks through when I let go of the back of her neck. "Take my dick out."

Her eyes light up, not expecting me to have said anything. She's slow while keeping eye contact with me, her hands doing all the work. I lift my hips up to help her pull the jeans off.

When she fishes my cock out, she watches me expectedly, still waiting. Does she want me to take full control?

My cock throbs in front of her, heart beating right down to it. She bites her lip. I know she noticed it, but she's waiting on me.

I grab my dick, slowly stroking myself in front of her. I could slide right into her mouth so easily. She's so close to me.

When precum finally shows itself at the tip of my cock, I make sure she can see it.

"Open your mouth," I tell her. She does it before I can even finish my sentence. I rub the tip of my cock against her tongue. I didn't even have to tell her to stick it out for me. It's warm, wet. So inviting. I want to savor this moment we have alone. I don't know when or if we will ever have something like this again.

She watches my face as I slap my cock against her tongue. Her smile is so attractive when I do this. She enjoys it. It's such a fucking turn on.

I want her to know this. "I like that," I tell her. I shake my head while watching her, not believing this is real life.

"Hm," she acknowledges me, but keeps her tongue out and flat, somehow smiling still.

I continue to rub my cock against her tongue this way for a little bit longer. Slowly venturing further into her mouth until her lips seal around me. I hold her chin, pulling her closer to me so she can take more of my cock inside.

Her hands tighten on my thighs. I hold off, letting her concentrate. She easily takes me all the way in and holds me there. Eyes always on mine. She starts to tear up, but holds it. I grab the back of her neck again when I feel her start to pull away. She squeezes my thighs hard but doesn't try to force herself off. Her moan is begging though. I let go, and she backs off, my dick is out of her mouth and replaced with her hand.

It's so wet, her palm easily slides over my length. When she catches her breath and slides her hand down to my balls, she takes me back inside her mouth. Her tongue is immediately there greeting my cock underneath, sliding down the length, up and down in a slow rhythm.

She finally breaks eye contact when she takes me all the way inside again. I hold my breath, watching her take me down her throat like a pro.

I hold the back of her neck again, her eyes find mine and she holds her stare there. Her lips are pressed against my balls and I feel her cough around my dick. I hold her there, surprised that I actually like the control.

"Fuck," I whisper, and she moans, her eyes look pleading and lustful all at the same time. I release her but she doesn't back off. "Oh shit," I groan when I notice. She coughs again, more tears sliding down her face.

"Come off," I say, wanting to stop her torture. I'm not sure that she would call it that though. Slowly, she moves back up to the tip of my cock, sucks there with the exact same pressure I told her I liked yesterday. My mouth falls open and I roll my head back. This is unreal.

Her hand travels from my thigh up to my stomach, then my chest. She pushes against me and I let her, then I'm falling back on the bed. She moves along with me, angling herself so I will go down her throat easier.

I rub my hand across my forehead and stare up at my ceiling. I could come this way. Easily. If I wanted to, she would have me coming in less than 5 minutes.

I lay there enjoying the attention she's giving me. She's not going to stop until I come or until I tell her to stop. I don't know how far she's going to allow this to go.

I sit up, hold her chin and she releases my cock from her mouth. Her hand is there seconds later, making sure there's hardly any lapse in physical contact. She's slow with her strokes, making sure to keep me idle until the next thing.

"Shirt," I say, tugging the collar of her top.

"Take it off," she tells me, giving me unquestionable permission. I pull up on the hem of her top and she raises her free hand up above her head. When I pull her top up she switches hands on my cock to take her arm out of the other sleeve. Her commitment to continue touching me is amazing.

She watches me, waiting. But I want to know what she's thinking. "What do you want?" I ask her instead. Her hand is still slow, stroking against my length. She hovers her mouth over the tip and uses some of her spit to lubricate me again.

She's quiet for a moment. I watch her and she looks away from me to the head of my bed where my pillows are.

"Do you want to lay down?" I guess, since she's not speaking. Her eyes return to me and she nods.

"Come up," I grab her hand to stop her from stroking me. I need to relax a little bit. I'm almost close to coming. Switching up our positions may help me out with that. I stand up and help Jenny lay down. Her head rests comfortably on one of my pillows and her hands reach for both of her breasts, still covered by only a black bra.

Watching her grab her breasts like that excites me. "How often do you touch yourself like this?" I ask without thinking about it. I lower to the bed with her, hovering just over top her body. Placing one of my hands on top of hers on her breast, she looks down at the subject at hand and smiles.

"Often," she admits.

"Every night?" I ask, squeezing her hand on top of her breast.

"Every other." She admits.

My horniess has given me some kind of courage, I notice, when I ask, "Thinking about me?"

I watch Jenny carefully here. She looks like she doesn't want to admit that. I try to ease her nerves, "I've jerked off to you." I say.

"You have?" She looks surprised, but definitely interested in hearing more. So much so, she follows up with another question. "When?"

"Today," I tell her. "The bathroom at school."

"Matt," she smiles at me. "I'm sorry about this morning."

"No you're not," I tease, lowering my face just above hers. Her fingers run through my hair as she looks up at me. "You wanted me hot and bothered all day."

She shakes her head, denying it.

I remove my hand from her breasts and rest it flat just below her throat, "Didn't you?"

Her hand finds my throat and she gives me a playful squeeze there and shakes her head again, only silence.

"Liar." I accuse her and move my hand up directly on her throat. I'm not brave enough to squeeze her there, no matter how bad I think she wants me to.

I watch her back arch off the bed beneath me and lower back down. She's the one who is hot and bothered now. That's what I'm taking that motion for at least.

"What's wrong?" I decide to ask instead of playing into it right away.

She shakes her head and grins. Why is she so quiet all of a sudden? Have we switched roles?

I find her waist with a wandering hand and look down her body to discover that she's rubbing her thighs together just underneath me. She's probably soaked down there. I want to make her feel good. She's only given me a couple chances at it. I think I've proven that I know what I'm doing down there for the most part. I wonder if she'll invite me back for more?

Maybe I should be polite and knock. See if anybody is home.

I study her carefully as I make a move. She grips onto my forearm to the side of her, the one holding myself up above her. I slide my knee up between her legs, moving her thighs apart. She doesn't object. Not even a little bit. I didn't think she would.

I push my knee further until it's right between her legs. Her eyes look pained. No, that's pleasure! Her mouth opens and her grip tightens on my forearm.

"Matt," she praises me. Her back arches again. I watch her in awe. Not completely understanding how this women is laying beneath me squirming with pleasure. Certainly wanting more than my leg between her thighs. When her back lowers back down on the bed, her hips raise, rubbing against my leg through the thin fabric of the black leggings she's wearing. I can feel the heat coming off of her in between her legs. How is she that hot there? I want to bury my face in between her legs again. I can almost remember her taste. My mouth is watering.

Jenny sighs and closes her eyes. Her mouth is right beside my wrist on the bed holding myself up. She bites me there as she grinds herself against my leg again. The smallest moan escapes, but she continues. I almost wonder if she remembers that I'm still here, watching her.

Maybe that's what's driving her. Knowing that I'm right here, watching her take for her own pleasure. She using my body and I love it.

I feel her scoot herself lower on the bed, forcing more pressure from my knee right between her legs. She grabs onto my shirt, barely opening her eyes to look at me. I'm forced to catch myself with my other hand so I don't fall on top of her. She grabs my other forearm too and grinds harder against my leg than before.

"Oh my god," she moans.

I forcibly pull myself away for her and sit up. Her pout doesn't last long as she watches me pull my shirt off. Her eyes travel down my body, stopping at my cock. She reaches down to grab me there and stroke. I let her have her fun for a second until I move away to take my underwear off the rest of the way. When I stand up, her eyes follow me like a hawk. She looks curious, and nervous watching me. I'm completely naked now, other than my socks.

"Take these off?" I kneel over her, tapping my hand at her covered legs. Jenny looks down at her still clothed bottom half. Her thumbs hook inside the waist of her leggings and she pushes them down. Her panties come to view and are a dark blue shade. She leaves them on. Her thighs stay together even after I help her pull the leggings off all the way.

I stroke my cock a few times and find the courage to return to my previous position over top of her. Her hands hold onto both of my forearms again and she looks up to me, trying to guess my next move.

I look over her body, slowly replacing my leg between her bare thighs now. I feel the wetness of her underwear on my skin. Her hand reaches behind my neck and pulls me down to her face. Her lips connect to mine and I feel her hips rise up against my leg hard, her thighs squeeze tight and she moans.