Ms. Baker's Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant let the wood glide over her ass and she shuddered.

He drew back and whacked her.

"Oww!" she exclaimed.

At the same time, Bennie lifted her chest enough off the desk to undo the buttons on her blouse beginning at the top and popping each one out until he reached the middle. He slipped into her shirt, pulled a tit out of her bra, and twiddled her nipple. It stiffened and she was moaning again. He went for her left breast and tugged and twisted its nipple. She hugged the side of the desk and shrilled.

Grant gave her four more whacks with the paddle and she was sobbing and shaking.

He finished with the last five swats and was she crying aloud and he stopped.

He turned her around, cupped her face, and looked into her eyes, which were streaming. "You can't do what you did, Ms. Baker. Do you understand that now?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir. It wasn't fair to you."

Bennie brought her some Kleenexes and she dried her tears with them.

He said, "We like you but we couldn't let you get away with what you did."

She patted her eyes. "I understand. It won't happen again, I promise."

Grant said, "I want you to know this is only the first part of your lesson."

Ms. Baker said, "What?"

"Tomorrow, you have to make up with us."

"Don't forget we have a field trip to the art museum tomorrow."

Grant shrugged. "So what? You talk like that's going to change something."

The pair left Ms. Baker there anticipating their "field trip!"

The next day, when the class was readying for the trip, Grant approached Ms. Baker's desk. She was gathering some notepads and pens and stuffing them into her handbag.

Dressed in a light green button-up blouse and white pants that hugged her backside, she was as smoking as ever.

"Good morning," Grant said.

He was attracted to her and wanted to be inside her but at the same, he needed to make sure she truly understood the severity of her actions.

Without making eye contact, she said, "Good morning."

It was to be expected that she was lacking enthusiasm. Most teachers were happy to take in the complexity of artwork but this was obviously a different circumstance.

"Can I see you in the hall?" he asked politely.

She didn't say anything. She puffed and blew past him into the hallway. A breeze went by!

Grant closed the door behind them and asked, "How are you?"

Ms. Baker folded her arms. "How do you think? My nipples and butt are still throbbing."

"I'm not going to spank you again unless you deserve it. Did you think about why that happened to you?"

"I already told you that I won't do it anymore. I'll make sure you and Bennie pass."

Grant grumbled. "No! We're not asking for a free ride! We want you to be fair! That's it!"

"Okay. So, you said I had to make things up to you and Bennie. What did you mean by that?"

"You have an SUV with those seats that fold into the floor, right?"

"Yes."

"Well," Grant said as he whispered into her ear. "We want you to suck our dicks and we're going to take turns fucking you in the ass."

Ms. Baker gasped and a look of shock sprang onto her face. "Do I have to? Is there anything else I can do to make it up to you guys?"

"No! I really don't think this is enough to make up for your mistake but it's what we want."

"Sigh. You know I have to educate the class while we're at the museum."

"We won't be long. You can excuse yourself after we tour the place and let everyone roam around until we're done with you."

"It's not going to work, anyways. We're taking a bus to the museum."

"Stop playing games with me. There's nothing that says you can't take your SUV, too."

Ms. Baker stormed back into the class. Grant was looking forward to taming that attitude.

Later on at the museum, Grant was admiring a painting of a river scene. The museum had that newness smell. Track lights with soft yellow hues shined on the paintings creating a warm atmosphere. It was quite relaxing.

While lost in his thoughts, Samantha appeared out of nowhere at his flank.

"Grant!" she said with balled fists at her side and a stamped foot. "You got me in trouble with Ms. Baker! I thought we were friends?"

He chuckled. "We were friends but I'm not about to fail because of what you two were doing. Your lazy ass is going to have to do some actual work to pass like the rest of us!"

"Whatever. I can't stand you anymore. Now, I'm not going to pass!"

"The work isn't hard. You just have to do it and stay out of the damn club every night!"

Samantha brushed by Grant when Bennie showed up.

He moved in front of Grant so he could see him. "Hey, Grant. What did Samantha want?"

"She's sore that we broke up her and Ms. Baker's crap. Speaking of Ms. Baker, have you seen her?"

"She's downstairs chatting with the class. Are you ready to do this?"

"Yeah," he said as he patted his pockets. He started doing so more frantically when he realized something was missing! "Shit! My phone! I don't have it!

Bennie grabbed his cranium. "What! The proof is on it, isn't it?"

"Don't tell me you didn't save the texts on yours, too!"

"No, I didn't think we needed to!"

"Damn, we have to find Samantha! I think she took it!"

Both of them paced the museum upstairs and downstairs while looking at the faces of everyone there. They checked all one hundred or so people, which included some students from other institutions. No Ms. Baker or Samantha in sight!

Grant's heart rate was immeasurable! He knew they were going to be in trouble if he didn't get his phone back! He never locked it and now he realized how dumb that was!

When they ran through the lobby, they found Samantha with a smile that looked so evil and wicked that Grant had that feeling he was going to get it.

She pulled his phone from her pocket and waved it around in front of him. Grant lunged at it and she let him take it.

Grant caught his breath and felt relieved!

He started thumbing through his texts. "You did the right thing giving it back. I would have been pissed if you hadn't." He browsed through all of the messages but the ones from Samantha's phone were gone! "Hey! You deleted some of my texts!"

Samantha giggled. "Oops!"

"This is bullshit!"

"You know what I call bullshit? Getting me in trouble! Keeping me from passing! Friends don't do that to each other!"

She seemed genuinely upset. What was funny is that her views were a little skewed—at least that's what Grant was thinking.

Bennie asked, "What's going to happen now, Samantha?"

"I'm glad you asked!" she said as she spun on her foot and went towards the glass double doors leading outside. "Follow me."

They followed her to Ms. Baker's SUV. It was parked in an area of the parking lot away from the rest of the cars.

She was finishing folding the seats down. Grant was getting the notion she was doing it for a different purpose than he intended.

She pushed open the rear door. She had much more joy than she did that morning.

"Hey, Grant! Did you enjoy the museum?"

Ms. Baker spoke only to him like two other people weren't with him.

He said, "What's going on here?"

Ms. Baker shifted her attention to Bennie. "This is between us three, Bennie. Wait for us in the museum."

There wasn't much he could do but comply. Now, Grant was outnumbered and he was at their mercy.

Samantha pushed on his back. "Get in, buddy."

He climbed inside. When she closed the door behind him, he pressed his back against it and leaned away from the women who sat by each other.

Ms. Baker said, "I guess you figured out that your plans for my ass won't be happening. That doesn't mean someone's ass won't be taken, though."

Grant was the one squirming. "What are you getting at?"

"I think you know," she said as she sifted through her handbag and when she retracted it, she was holding a strap-on dildo! "Let me tell you something. I'm sure Principal Hooper would love to hear about what happened between us yesterday. And, I'm willing to bet that given your less-than-stellar history that he would believe me over anything you say."

Grant gulped. "This is a dirty thing to do. You were in the wrong and you promised me you would be fair!"

Ms. Baker couldn't quit grinning. "Get your pants down, Grant! I'm not going to ask again!"

He sat there with his expression blank like paper with no ink on it. He was intrigued by the situation. It was one he'd never experienced before but he wasn't too fond of the tables turning and falling on him! Especially when he was set on taking her ass.

Samantha sat with her arms crossed. "I think Ms. Baker told you to do something."

On his knees, Grant went over to Ms. Baker. He stopped again. It was already demeaning. He wrestled with the idea of being taken by a woman. He was supposed to be the one fucking her not being fucked himself. It couldn't have been worse than not graduating, though. Or could it?

Ms. Baker held his chin. "You do what we say or else."

"Yes, ma'am," Grant said as he untucked his shirt. He undid his belt and Samantha helped him push his pants down.

Ms. Baker was sitting on her knees and he laid across her lap. She yanked his boxers down to join his pants.

He was so vulnerable yet anticipating what they were going to do.

He felt a hand pull his butt cheek aside. Those hands were like marshmallows and warm. Samantha's he guessed.

Ms. Baker was fidgeting around with something. Probably reaching into her bag of tricks again.

She pressed something against his asshole and he jumped but Samantha held him down.

His curiosity overwhelmed him. When he twisted his neck back, he saw that his teacher was holding an anal vibrator but that was it.

Grant asked, "Aren't you missing something?"

Samantha responded. "What might that be?"

"Lube."

She leaned over and let some saliva drip between his cheeks. "Happy now?"

"No."

"Too bad."

Grant's instinct was to crawl away but they kept him still.

Ms. Baker pushed the toy in. His asshole stretched to take it in. There wasn't much lube and Grant grit his teeth. The vibrator was ribbed and its occasion buzz sent pulses of delight throughout him. It was somewhat enjoyable as it penetrated him but it caused him to gnaw his bottom lip.

Once it was in as far as it could go, she started fucking him with it using slow then faster motions.

He couldn't help but get stiff. His breathing picked up and he moaned.

"Ah!" he cried out. "Aahh!"

Ms. Baker withdrew to where only the vibrator's tip was still in and plunged it deep. She pulled it almost out and drove it in again. She kept that up for a minute. Grant was moaning louder. It was becoming uncomfortable but he figured they were punishing him. He did his best man up impression.

She halted and was moving around again. After a few seconds, cool lube was coating him. It was soothing and he relaxed a bit.

It didn't last long as a finger started fucking his ass followed by another one and a third! He was gasping again. When he looked over his shoulder, he saw that it was Ms. Baker. She rammed her fingers in and out like she was angry! She pulled them all the way out and thrust them in again. He was throbbing now and sensitive. Probably how she wanted it.

Ms. Baker gave him a couple of hard spanks. "On all fours, Grant."

He laid on his side on the floor. "Please, Ms. Baker."

Samantha laughed. "How cute. He's begging for it."

Grant hissed. "I didn't mean it like that!"

Ms. Baker said, "I'm waiting!"

He did as she asked. That sweet woman with the southern U.S. drawl was nowhere to be seen.

While he was there waiting for the strap-on, Samantha reached beneath him and stroked his cock's length. She rubbed it over the tip and his knees were shaking.

"Yeah, like that, baby..." he said as he lowered his head and soaked up how damn good her rubs were raising his temp and driving him wild. His cock's head swelled and she took her attention away. He grunted.

He couldn't see her but Ms. Baker must have been stripping.

Samantha scooted behind Grant and held his cheeks spread while Ms. Baker eased in the rubbery strap-on. His moan grew louder the further in she went. His asshole was a little tense as it stretched him.

Ms. Baker wasted no time ploughing his ass with deep thrusts, driving her hips forward each time with all she had.

Samantha grabbed his erection again and glided her hands over it. Grant's legs were butter as he was about to blow.

Already pulsing with both aches and overflowing with stimulation, Ms. Baker continued pounding him for the next five minutes. He laid his head on the carpet as he took her aggression.

He grunted. "Grrrmmm..."

Ms. Baker held onto his hips while she fucked him.

With Samantha jerking him and his teacher ramming into him, he hollered as he squirted on the floor.

Ms. Baker pulled out the strap-on and, after a few moments, made her way to the door but stopped to chat for a bit.

She was back in her pants and the instrument that took his anal virginity and the rest of his dignity was put away.

Ms. Baker said, "I hope you learned a lesson, Grant."

He rested on his hip. "Yeah, I learned I need to make plans that don't backfire on me."

"This is over, okay? I expect you in class tomorrow like nothing happened. Let's move forward from here. You're still on track."

He lashed at her. "Okay, just go!"

She slid out of the SUV and Samantha cozied into his space.

Samantha caressed his hand. "I didn't want to see that happen to you."

He jerked away. "Can't tell. You and Ms. Baker set me up."

She grinned. "I won't lie. It was kind of hot watching her fuck you. It won't be the last time if you do what I think you're going to do. I might do you next."

Grant scooted to the other side of the vehicle. "Nobody's going to do me again! And if you or Ms. Baker think this is over, I hope you like surprises."

Samantha displayed her cum-coated fingers. "I made you burst. You have to be nice to me now."

"I know but wrong is still wrong."

"You don't understand. I have to pass or my family will disown me. They're all doctors, lawyers, and engineers. I don't want to end up working in clubs my whole life."

"So you cheat? What happens when you can't cheat anymore and need to actually know something?"

She jumped out onto the concrete. "I hope I never have to figure that out."

Grant punched the side of the SUV. They got him. They humiliated him. He wasn't done with them yet, though! He had to come up with something for Ms. Baker and Samantha now. Something beyond what they did to him...

12