Ms. Carter and Miss Candy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped he would get the voicemail. I didn't know what Mitch was planning, but I knew that I really didn't want to disappoint him. There was no reason Russell shouldn't be home for dinner, but he had gone over to a friend's house yesterday. I shuddered at a terrible thought. Did that 'School Project' have anything to do with Mitch? Were Russell and his friends planning on getting some sort of revenge? Was that why his phone went to voicemail? Were they trying to hurt Mitch right now? I knew that wouldn't work. It could just make the situation a whole lot worse.

My heart stopped when my phone vibrated that I had a new message, but I was relieved when I read it.

Son - Sure, Mom. I'll be home. Love you too.

----------------

"Like I was telling your mom," Mitch said between forkfuls of food, "I have no reason to ruin your lives, but I also have no reason not to ruin them. Gosh, Katherine, this food is delicious."

I had avoided telling Russell who was coming over until Mitch arrived. I was afraid he would leave if he knew. Once he was inside, Mitch expected Russell to show him around the house while I was cooking dinner. They spent too much time in my bedroom and I got really worried, so the moment food was ready, I called them to dinner. Russell looked like he was going to be sick. While Mitch started eating my son demanded to know why he was there. After Mitch's curt response, the conversation turned briefly to my cuisine.

"Let's just all enjoy this wonderful food," Mitch continued, "I swear, I have never had anything this good in my entire life. Do you eat like this every day?"

"Oh, it's nothing special," I said, before I started eating. Russell still hadn't touched his food. "Just one of those recipes I found online. Russ, are you feeling alright?"

Mitch turned to Russell and spoke up, "Hey Rusty, relax. There's no reason to get all twisted up about this. Enjoy the meal." Reluctantly, my son picked at the food on his plate and started eating.

We pretty much sat there eating in silence after that. Russell and I would normally talk about our day, or what was in the news, or anything else over dinner. Yet, sitting there with my blackmailer, I couldn't think of anything to talk about. After we both finished our plates, and Mitch finished a third helping, we were brought into the living room to watch a movie.

"This is a great film," Mitch said, "I think you're going to love it. I gotta say I'm really glad you invited me over for dinner and a movie." Mitch put an unlabeled DVD into the player and sat down on the couch. Russ had sat down in the chair while I was cleaning up the dishes. Mitch waved me over to sit on the couch next to him. I followed his obvious instruction. Still, I sat as far away as I could without appearing rude.

So far, it seemed like Mitch might just be a kid from a bad home, who was looking for a bit of healthy family time, even if it wasn't his family. Russell was sitting right there, as Mitch had requested, so it wasn't like the boy was going to try anything even though we were sharing the couch. I did my best to relax and think maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Then the 'movie' came on the screen.

"I'd never done video editing before," Mitch said, as we looked at split-screen images of two toilet stalls. "It took me a few days to put this together." It looked like two ordinary toilet stalls, except that each had a hole in the wall. "The most difficult part was getting the timing to, uh, to line up." The teacher in me responded absentmindedly, "To sync. Getting the timing to sync." On one half the screen a woman walked into the stall and crouched down, giving an unmistakable look at my face. I just stared in silence as Mitch's friend, Thomas, stepped into the other stall and placed a $20 bill through the hole. On the other side of the screen, I took the money and--having no idea what to do with it--stuffed it into my bra.

"That's classic, right there, Katherine," Mitch chuckled. "It looks like you're an old pro at this. Of course, it's also accepting money in return for sexual favors." On the screen, Thomas put his penis through the hole and I started with a hand job. Then I sighed, brought my mouth forward, and started sucking the cock of one of the students in my 2nd period class.

"It's a good thing all these boys are 18," Mitch continued, "otherwise, it could be a whole lot worse. You really should be more careful, Katherine. It could have been even more criminal if any of those students had been underage." I hadn't even thought of that, but then again, I never thought there would be video evidence someone could use against me.

"What a pro," Mitch laughed, when Thomas came in my mouth. "Not only was that a record time, but you swallowed it all like a champ. I'm really impressed with you, Katherine."

"You shouldn't--" Russell started to say something, but Mitch shut him down with a sharp look. We continued to watch in silence as Thomas exited the bathroom stall and Keith, another one of my son's friends, immediately entered.

"They must have been lined up and waiting for you," Mitch said, "Hey, Katherine, is it true what they say--that once you go black...?"

I stuttered to make a response, but all I could come up with was, "I would prefer it if you called me, Ms. Carter."

"Why would I do that," Mitch asked rhetorically, "We're not at school, and even in class I don't call you that. You're just Teach, but that seems wrong when I'm a guest in your home."

"It's just..." I stammered for a reason. "It's just a little more familiar than I would like."

"Oh, we're going to get a lot more familiar," Mitch said. Turning his attention back to the screen where I was sucking off Keith's black cock. "Maybe you're right," Mitch continued, "maybe I should call you something else outside of school."

I shuddered as he listed off crude, lewd names. "Let's see," he went on, "Cumslut, Blowhard, Slave, Slut, or what about SlaveSlut?" Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my son grinding his teeth and gripping tightly to the arms of his chair. I caught his attention and shook my head. Russell tried his best to relax while Mitch continued getting more and more vulgar.

"That's a good job, Mommy," Mitch interrupted himself, "you keep that son of yours from getting you both into more trouble." On the screen, Keith was cumming down my throat. Mark was the next to enter the cubicle. Once again, money was exchanged.

"Get a load of this guy," Mitch went back to commenting on the video. "He's so big it can barely fit in the hole. Yet you have no trouble getting it all the way down. I love this part--you are so focused on deepthroating, that you accidentally kissed the wall."

"Do we really have to be here for this?" I asked. "We all know what is on the video. We don't need to see it."

"Oh, but I wanted to have dinner and a movie with you both, honey-tits," Mitch replied. "You wouldn't want to disappoint me." I cringed at the latest nickname and at the implied threat. "I'll tell you what, if you don't want to watch the movie, you can do what other girls do when I take them to the theater."

After a moment's hesitation Mitch concluded, "You can suck my cock."

Mitch started to unzip his pants and Russell leapt out of his seat. Again, Mitch stopped him with just a look. Suddenly, I realized that I was standing, as well, and putting my hands on my son's chest to get him to back off and back down. Mitch couldn't help throwing fuel on the fire.

"Or maybe," Mitch said, "maybe you would rather spend the rest of the movie giving head to your boyfriend, there." Russell seized up and took a step back. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help glancing down and noticing that my son had an erection from watching the movie. I tried to take a step back, but bumped into the couch, and fell right back down seated next to Mitch.

"Well, I don't care who does it now," Mitch said, with deadly calm, "but somebody is sucking dick before I leave here tonight." Mitch pulled his cock out of his pants and started jerking himself off. I couldn't help staring at it. Mitch's penis wasn't nearly as thick as Mark's--who was still getting blown by me on the screen--but it was impressive. Long, yet perfectly proportioned, a part of me wanted to feel that deep inside my throat and other places. If only it wasn't attached to such a horrible person.

"Fine," I heard my son say. Mitch and I both looked up at him. We were both confused.

"Mom, I'm sorry," Russell told me, "This is all my fault. I should pay the consequences."

"Well then," Mitch said, "This is a surprise. Let's see what you can do, Mama's boy."

I was still confused. I remained confused as I watched Russell step forward and kneel in front of the bully. Taking a deep breath, my son opened his mouth and prepared to swallow Mitch's hard erection.

"No! No! No! No! No," I suddenly realized I was screaming. I dropped to my knees next to the boys and held my son. "I'll do it. It's okay. It's okay. You're my good boy. You'll always be my good boy," I wasn't even sure what I was saying. I was just horrified and confused and knew something was about to happen that I couldn't handle. "Let me, son," I finally ran out of words.

Russell didn't say a word. He just looked me deeply in the eyes, moved me out of the way, and wrapped his lips around the foul boy's penis. I looked away.

"That's a good cocksucker," Mitch said, "Hey Teach, look at this."

I shook my head, but Mitch insisted. He placed his hands on my head and turned me to face what my son was doing. I tried my best to look away and found myself looking directly into Mitch's cold eyes.

"I'm giving you a choice, Teach," Mitch told me sternly. "Either you watch the video, or you watch your son suck my cock. You don't get a third option."

I nodded my head and Mitch let go of me. Russell's face was mere inches from my own. That was too close. Fearing to look away, I grabbed the edge of the couch and pulled myself to a seated position without taking my eyes off Mitch's penis sliding along my son's lips. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and turned my eyes away to watch the video instead.

What I saw there was somehow worse. "Oh, Russ," I gasped as I saw him stick his penis through the hole in the wall on the screen, and watched as his mother eagerly swallowed it. I couldn't stand it and looked back to my son blowing this man sitting next to me. I couldn't stand that and looked back to the TV screen where my tongue flicked along my son's cock. I looked back and forth in horrible comprehension. Finally, I realized that Mitch was watching my face.

"Hey, Teach," Mitch got my attention. "Do you think your little boy is ready for his penance?" I had no idea what he was talking about. I nodded anyway. "You heard the lady, Rusty," Mitch said as he pulled Russell's hair back with one hand and started jerking his cock with the other. "Open your eyes and look at me. It's time for your penance."

Mitch's cock was right in front of Russell's nose when Mitch came. "Keep your eyes OPEN!" Mitch ordered when he came. Russell did his best, as globs of jizz blurred his vision. It never even occurred to me to close my eyes or look away. I guess I just instinctively knew that Mitch's order included me as well.

"Don't wipe that off," Mitch commanded. Russell tried not to blink, but it was an involuntary action. Mitch didn't complain. He just said, "Oh, this is the best part." I looked back on the screen where Russell was cumming in my mouth. The Russell on screen had his face turned toward the camera, and silently mouthed the word "Mom" as he came.

I helped my son off of the floor and guided him to the chair. He sat down.

"I had some other plans for tonight," Mitch said while zipping up his pants. I was surprised to hear him standing behind me. "But I think you've both had enough for today." I turned around abruptly and saw him walking towards the front door.

"Thank you," I said instinctively, then corrected myself, "I mean, thank you for coming... to dinner tonight, Mitch."

"You know, it doesn't seem right that you call me by my first name, and I don't get to use yours, Katherine." Mitch opened the door, and a fresh breeze blew into the house. "You can keep that DVD. I can see how much you enjoyed it. I have the whole thing on the cloud anyway."

Then as an afterthought, while closing the door on his way out, Mitch says, "I think when we're outside of class I'll call you Candy."

The door closed and I looked down at my son, and the globs of Mitch's jizz still coating his face. Russell looked back up at me.

"Mom, I'm so sorry," he said.

12