Ms. Sakura's Sex Education Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips and thrust back inside her, this time pulling and pushing her as my hips motioned forwards and back, her round ass clapping against my body. I reached forwards and grasped her breasts as they hung under her, fucking her faster and faster.

"Oh Light, Yes Light Yes I'm cumming I'm Cummingggggggg!!"

Miss Sakura stopped me again. I felt like I was going to burst any moment, but Miss Sakura stood up suddenly.

"Oh, gosh. Light thank you, you made me cum harder than I have in a long time!"

"Miss Sakura, I'm almost finished, could I fuck you just a little bit more?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, I'd like to give some of the other boys a turn. The good thing about girls, class, is that they can cum lots of times and they don't need a recovery period, so even thought I just came, I'm already to go again. Riku, Eren, could you both come up here? I'd like to fuck the two of you next, please. Light please return to your seat a moment? Don't worry though, you'll get your chance to finish in just a minute."

Miss Sakura winked at me again and leaned forwards to whisper in my ear. "Light, your cock is amazing! I'll fuck you any time you want, just come find me during lunch any day you want, ok?"

I looked up to her with wide eyes. I leaned in and whispered back. "You got it!"

I wasn't even upset about not getting to finish inside of Miss Sakura like I wanted, knowing I could come find her tomorrow. I walked back to my seat, and Sora gave me another high five.

I watched as Riku and Eren joined Miss Sakura up front.

"This time, Riku, I want you to lie down this time and I'll ride you on top, ok? And Eren, I'll give you a blowjob while I'm fucking Riku. And let me know when you think you're about half way to having an orgasm, and we'll switch, ok?

"Now boys, I'll have a chance to fuck some, but not all of you. I'd like everyone who wants to fuck me to form a line over here," Miss Sakura continued, pointing to the right side of the classroom. About ten of the boys immediately raced to be the next in line, some of them jerking off as they waited.

"And as for the rest of you," Miss Sakura paused a moment. "I've had some of the girls from your class volunteer to come and fuck the rest of you. Ladies?"

The door opened as if on que, and in walked 8 of our female classmates. Korra, probably the hottest senior girl, was the first to walk in, completely naked. She was about 5'11", in amazing shape, perfectly tanned, thin, huge teardrop breasts, and a large jiggling ass. I was dumbfounded that we were going to get to fuck classmates now, too! Several more girls walked in, all completely naked, and then finally I noticed Mikasa. I recognized her hair first, as she walked in behind a taller girl and that's all I could see. As she continued into the room I caught a glimpse of her naked body. Her breasts were perfectly round, B-cup in size with perky, erect nipples. Her stomach was flat with curvy hips and she had the most incredible round bubble butt. I was so excited, I nearly came at the sight of her!

"Boys and girls, please partner up and feel free to begin having sex with each other. Let your partner know what you're enjoying as you go along. Communication is key! Practice makes perfect! Take this opportunity to try new things!" Miss Sakura finished, then I watched briefly as she lowered herself onto Riku's cock.

I looked back up to find Mikasa in the line of girls, but already missed her. The girls all moved about the room to pair up with the boys, and I was immediately worried she had already found a partner. My heart sank to the floor.

"Light," I heard a familiar voice from behind me and turned.

"Mikasa!" I said, a bit too eagerly, and toned it back. "I mean, um, hey?"

"Light I'm so glad to see you here!" she exclaimed, stepping forwards and hugging me, pressing her naked breasts into my body. My rock hard penis twitched up against her thigh, and she looked down. "Holy shit!" she said, her jaw dropping. "Light, your cock is so big!"

"Yeah, who knew?" I joked. "Honestly, I thought I was pretty average until today," I told her honestly. I had never talked to Mikasa like this before. And to believe it was about the size of my penis. I really had gained confidence from all this.

"Average? Light I can't believe it! I was hoping I'd get to partner up with you before, but jeez, can you fuck me, Light?" she asked her eyes beaming brightly. I was almost getting used to how matter-of-fact this had all become. For an instant I wondered if the girls' sex ed class had been like ours had, but lust quickly got the better of me, and all other thoughts were gone.

"Oh Light, I'm so horny, please fuck me, please?"

Mikasa's hand gravitated towards my cock, and in no time she was stroking it, her head nestled into the crux of my neck, playfully licking and kissing it. I looked down and admired how perky and perfectly symmetrical Mikasa's breasts were.

Mikasa pressed her body into mine again, my cock rubbing harder against her thigh. I reached up and grasped hold of her soft, supple breast, squeezing and massaging it. Her light kisses moved up my neck until her warm breath found my ear.

"Light," she whispered. "Light, my pussy aches for you to be inside me," she said.

She reached down and grasped my erection, placing it just under her pussy, and began gently rocking her body forwards and back, masturbating my cock with her moist labia.

"Mikasa, you're pussy is so warm," I told her. I was so hard it was nearly getting painful again. My cock throbbed heavily with each of Mikasa's soft thrusts over my penis.

"Mikasa I can't wait any longer!" I whispered to her. "I need to fuck you."

Mikasa stopped rocking her body and knelt down facing my cock, staring quizzically a moment as if thinking of something.

"Light can you fuck me from behind?" she asked. "I didn't get a chance to practice that one during class earlier."

Mikasa turned around and got on her hands and knees, her round bubble butt staring back at me. I could feel the heat emenating off her pussy from a foot away. Mikasa turned her head back to me.

"Light, oh please fuck me already! My vagina's aching for your cock inside me!"

I knelt down and took hold of my erection, pressed the head against her pussy, and gently thrust forwards. My cock entered her in a single, effortless motion. Mikasa's pussy was the softest thing I'd ever felt before. It was tight but so well lubricated I was able to slip in with ease.

"Oh gods!" I called out. "Mikasa your pussy is so warm and tight. It's feels incredible."

I started to thrust in and out, rocking my entire body forwards and back. Soon I was moving faster and faster. Mikasa's pussy felt so good I couldn't control myself.

In no time I grabbed hold of the curve of Mikasa's hips, pulling her into me, slapping her jiggling ass against my body with each forwards thurst. I looked around her body and watched as her breasts rocked back and forth as we fucked. I reached forward and grasped hold of Mikasa's right breast again as it hung beneath her.

"MMMMmmmm, yeah! Oh Light, keep fucking me!" Mikasa called out. "Your cock feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee! Oh I'm already cumming!"

"Ohhhh, yeah Sora. Your cock feels Sooooo Good!" I heard a voice call out. I glanced over to my right and saw Korra bouncing up and down on Sora's cock.

"Wow!" I thought. I was so glad Sora was fucking Korra! Korra's huge, round tear-drop breasts were bouncing up and down with her. She really looked like she was fucking Sora hard! I had almost forgotten there was an entire class of students here with us. All of the sudden I heard moans from all around the room.

"Fuck me!"

"Oh yes, harder, harder!"

"Please don't stop!"

I took another glace over to Miss Sakura again. She was bouncing on one boy's cock and blowing another student.

I turned my attention back to Mikasa, invigorated by the sounds of all the girls being pleasured. I started to pump my cock into Mikasa's pussy even harder now.

"Oh, god, Mikasa, I don't think I can last much longer," I told her.

"Oh, Light, I've cum twice already! Hold on a little longer? I think I can cum again!"

"Mikasa your pussy just feels so fucking good!"

"Oh Light I'm going to cum soon!"

Mikasa's body started to writhe, pumping her hips up and down to match my thrusts forwards and back. It added extra friction against my cock inside of her. Her pussy was almost hot at this point.

"Oh yes, Light! Oh fuck me. Oh gods I'm going to cum I'm going to cum!" Mikasa chanted.

Mikasa, as if desperate, started slamming her pussy back against me as I pumped my cock into her, slapping her ass into my pelvis.

"Light, Oh gods Light I'm cumming! Your cock is So Fucking Good! Oh gods I'm cummingggggg!!"

I continued to pump, barely holding on at this point, giving all my effort not to finish.

"Oh, Light, cum in me!" Mikasa chanted again. "Cum in my pussy. Please cum inside me!"

With one final thrust, I slammed my cock inside of Mikasa, grasping her hips and holding my hard cock in her pussy. I felt cum erupt out of my cock, twitching as it pulsed wave after wave deep inside Mikasa. When I finished I pulled out of her, suddenly exhausted, and sat down on the floor. Mikasa turned around, her chest rising and falling as she breathed heavily, sat next to me, throwing her arms over my side and resting her body against mine, placing her head on my shoulder. We sat there a moment, looking around as our classmates finished. Korra gave one more loud moan before Sora came inside her, and Miss Sakura finished giving a blowjob to the last of her students in line. The class began to clean up, and Mikasa and I began to redress.

"Hey, um, Mikasa?" I asked. "You were really great. Your breasts are amazing and your pussy feels so good!"

Mikasa blushed. "Oh Light, I felt like I barely did anything. You were really good at fucking me. And your penis is so big, it filled my vagina perfectly. I came three times!"

"Mikasa, I was wondering um..." I hesitated briefly, then remembered that Miss Sakura taught me to be more confident. "Mikasa would you like to go out with me this Friday after school?"

"Oh gosh, Light I'd love to!"

The class bell rang, and students began to pack up their things.

"Class!" Miss Sakura called out as she began to button her blouse back together. "Class I'd just like you to know you have all passed the exam. I believe you are all much better prepared for sex than you were prior to entering the room today. And that is what the course was all about. If you have any questions regarding these matters in the future, please feel free to seek out me or Mr. Yuma. Thanks for being such a wonderful class!"

Students began to head out of the room to get to their final class of the day.

"Light, oh gosh I don't want to be late. Call me, ok? I'm really excited to go out with you!"

Mikasa didn't leave any room for response. I smiled, she kissed me on the cheek, and bounded out of the room. I was slow to gather the rest of my things from my desk. Sora was still there, getting his books together as well.

"I just overheard, my man!" Sora said. "Are you really going out with Mikasa?"

"Yeah?" I said. "Hell Yeah! Dude she said yes!" the realization was slowly hitting me, and I was ecstatic.

"Congrats, buddy!"

"Congrats to you!" I told him. "You just fucked the hottest girl in our entire school! I caught a glimpse of her fucking you, she seemed pretty wild!"

"Yeah, I got her number, too," Sora smirked. "Man I hope that wasn't the last time we do that..." Sora said, drifting into daydream.

A moment later Sora came to. "Oh shit, man, I got to get to my next class. Sorry to bounce so quick, it's all the way on the other side of the building. Talk to you later, bro!"

Sora snatched his book bag and jogged out of the class. I was the last student there, and Miss Sakura was facing away from me. I grabbed my book bag and started towards the door.

"Um, Thanks, Miss Sakura!" I called out.

Miss Sakura turned to me. "Oh, Light! No, thank YOU!" she said with enthusiasm. "Between you and me, you made me cum pretty damn hard before. It's just too bad we didn't have time for me to get you off that last time. Light, please stop by anytime so I can finish fucking you, ok? Say, tomorrow at lunch time?"

My heart was racing. "You got it, Miss Sakura!" I said beaming. "Thanks again, I'll see you tomorrow!"