Ms. Spider Woman

Story Info
The strength of a spider's web.
4.5k words
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a science fiction story of a 25-year-old woman who somehow, through a quirk of nature, has developed a strange way of producing a silky web-like material that is unbreakable. All characters are at least 21 years of age.

*****

Paul Harris was a single man of 28 years of age. He was a very good looking young man who never married because he liked playing the field with women to see how many 'trophies' he could accumulate. He had a different girlfriend each year and they were all knockouts. He would date her and never ask for sex on the first date, which led her to believe that he was an honest, down-to-earth man who was looking for matrimony. They would talk on the phone for hours when they weren't together and that usually led the woman to feel as if he might be THE one to settle down with.

But on their second date and there after his intention was to get her in bed to claim his trophy girl. That was his purpose, to claim his 'prize' then move on to another sexy broad and leave the previous one hanging. It happened often enough that word was getting around as to what the womanizing Paul really was like.

The first one he conquered was Amanda Kaminski, a tall blonde who was of Swedish descent. They first met in a bar/restaurant and after a couple dates he persuaded her to have sex in her apartment. He would enjoy sex with her then after several months of sweet talk he would disappear, leaving her to wonder what happened.

Carol Wayne was the next one. She was a 5'6" brunette who was the daughter of a banker. She was very pretty and polite and she felt in her heart that she had met the man she would marry. But after almost a year of dating and sex almost anytime he wanted it, he dumped her. Carol was hurt because she also didn't know what happened between them.

Next up was Vera Cummings, a very pretty African American girl whose dad was a physician. She, too, had dreams of matrimony and was crushed when he dropped her after nine months of dating and sex.

That was how Paul played the field. There were actually three more beautiful women after them but you get the picture. He was a slime ball who didn't care about anyone but himself.

*****.

Mr. Harris was alone in the world since his parents both tragically died recently in an auto accident. Being an only child he inherited their vast estate, which included a big beautiful home on several acres and a 3 million dollar bank account. So Paul was set for life and no longer had to work. He just wanted to date pretty women and lead them on about a good future then drop them like a bad habit.

One evening he went to a new restaurant that had just opened up in the suburbs of Philadelphia. It was a fancy establishment that many people were flocking to because it was said that the food and the atmosphere were excellent. Paul was seated toward the rear of the dining room at a small table, and as he looked at the menu he noticed a beautiful young lady sitting by herself at another small table about fifteen feet from him.

The waitress came to his table and asked him if he wanted to start out with a drink and he said yes and ordered a Scotch on ice. He also asked her to take a drink to the woman sitting by herself. The waitress said thanks to him and went to the bar to order the drinks. When the bartender was finished mixing the drinks the waitress took the one for the unknown woman to her first then served Paul's drink to him. The woman nodded to Paul and smiled to him and Paul smiled back. He sat at his table for a few minutes then took his drink to her table and asked if he could join her.

She motioned for him to sit down and as he did she slid herself around in her chair to purposely allow the slit in the side of her dress to open and show her gorgeous bare leg. His cock began to stir a bit and soon there was a bulge in his trousers. Paul loved pretty legs! He didn't think she noticed his hardon so he sat down and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Paul," he said and held out his hand to her.

"Glad to meet you, Paul. My name is Arana (eh-RON-ya), Arana Gomez." she replied. Arana stood about 6' tall and had her curves in all the right places, as he would find out later when they got up to leave. She was very pretty with dark hair that came down to her shoulders and there was a strong resemblance to the late Natalie Wood in her face. But Paul, being a leg man, was very interested in her long, gorgeous legs, just as he had been with the other women he dated. So there he met another sexy broad that he was planning to get in bed with and claim as a prize.

"Arana. That's a lovely name. So you're Spanish?"

"Not really. My great grandparents were from Mexico but to tell the truth I've never even been there. I'm pretty much American. What about you?" she said.

"I'm pure bred American, born and raised in Utah." He then told her about his parents passing away and other things, like where he once worked. So the sinister Arana began thinking that if he no longer works at his young age he must have a lot of money. So she became even MORE interested.

"I like your name, Arana. What does it mean? Is there any significance to it?" he asked as they continued with the small talk.

"I'm not sure," she lied. "I once heard it had something to do with an insect, but I don't know." This guy is another very good possibility, she thought, but I'll have to be very careful with him.

Paul pulled out his cellphone and looked up what the name Arana meant. He found out it was how you said spider in Spanish. "That's interesting," she said. "I don't like spiders but I was right about the insect thing," she said with a smile.

"I don't like them either. They're too sneaky for me," he said. "Are you sneaky, Arana?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty down-to-earth, if you know what I mean. Perhaps I should change my name to something else. What do you think?" she said.

"You don't have to do that. I think it's a pretty name anyway," he said.

After having dinner it was starting to get late so Arana told Paul that she better be getting along. She had a big day ahead of her tomorrow. Paul really liked what he saw in her and he knew he had to make a pitch right then. "Would you like me to see you home?" he asked.

"I can walk, thank you. I only live about three blocks from here. But you can walk with me if you'd like," she said. "It never hurts to have a big strong man walk along."

Thinking she was softening up, he said he would gladly walk her home. So Paul paid the dinner tab and they walked together down the street toward her place. Her home was a nice looking single story ranch with a well manicured lawn. When they got to the front door he asked her if he could see her again, and she replied that he could. Under her breath she whispered. "More than you can imagine."

Paul then got very close to her and reached in to give her a good-bye kiss. Arana didn't stop him and then placed her bare leg behind his leg and reached out and put both arms around his neck to hold him still and bit him on his lip.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell.....?" All of a sudden he couldn't talk anymore as her bite secreted a venom that paralyzed him from his shoulders down to his feet.

He tried to get away from her but realized that he had no movement in his legs or his arms. Arana quickly grabbed him and held him up, opened the door, and helped him into her house.

Standing just inside the door on the left was a large A-frame wooden rack that was covered with sticky webbing. She guided his limp body into the house and pushed him onto the rack where the webbing held him secure. Paul was stuck fast to the webbing, as though a fly would be stuck to a spider's web. She then closed the door and pulled a couple strands of the spider's web away from the network and wrapped it around Paul's wrists and ankles to ensure he was secured. The web was sticky and very strong and easily held him in place. He wasn't going anywhere!

Arana then leisurely strode into her bedroom and changed into something more comfortable. She removed her pretty dress with the slit and her panties and changed into a small white tennis skirt that barely covered her silk crotchless panties that she also put on. Then she put on an uplifting bra that made her 36D breasts stick straight out. Then she sprinkled on some sexy smelling perfume. With those great legs and her gorgeous ass, and with her magnificent tits and her intoxicating aroma, she was the ultimate sexy woman!

Arana then walked back out to the front room where Paul was still hanging in the spider's web. She went up to him and spit on her hands and rubbed it gently around on his face to help wake him up. As he awoke he realized that he was stuck on the rack and when he tried to free himself he knew he wasn't going anywhere. His legs and arms were spread eagle on the rack and his head was also stuck to the web, helped by strands of webbing that Arana ran across his forehead and his chin.

Still a bit groggy, he whispered to her and asked her what she did to him. "You looked like a good specimen for me so I fooled you into following me home. When you reached out to kiss me it was just as I planned and when I bit you on the lip you became paralyzed from your shoulders to your toes. You could still walk with my assistance so I put you on this rack."

Arana then stepped back a few feet and asked Paul, teasing him, "How do you like what you see? Is this body sexy enough for you like the others were?"

"What others?" he asked. "And why can't I get myself off this stuff?" he asked.

"You'll never be able to free yourself. This is a spider's web and is perhaps the strongest and stickiest type of binding material known to man."

"How did it get there?" he asked.

"I PUT it there!" she said. "I accidently found out in my late teens that I can produce it in my body and expel it through my tits." And to show him she pulled off her bra and grabbed both of her perfect breasts and began shooting more of the webbing all over his arms. It actually felt kind of soft going on him but it was SO strong and sticky and he couldn't free himself.

Paul was amazed but also scared. "How long are you going to keep me here?" he asked.

"Paul, you're not getting free, ever. You're mine just like the other one I captured. And just like it was with him I will bleed your bank account and suck the blood out of you, very slowly. Just like this." She put her mouth on his neck and began sucking his blood from him. All he could do was stand there as she sucked. His arms and legs and head were stuck as if in cement. "Hmmm, that is good," she said.

Even though he knew he was captured with no chance of getting free, he still liked when she sucked on his neck as if she was giving him a hickey. It hurt but in a sexy way.

"I have learned to do it a little at a time so you'll always have a supply of blood for me, unlike the first guy I did when I drained him too fast and now he's useless to me. You see, Paul, Arana actually is Spanish for spider and we both know a spider gets its food from the blood of some poor bug that it captured. The bug dies, the spider lives, and nature goes on. That's how it would be with me and you except I know when to stop so you'll be around for a long time to nourish and feed me."

"Please, Arana, let me go. I thought you said you hate spiders."

"I lied," she said as she reached in and kissed him on the mouth. She didn't even have to hold his head to kiss him, and as she kissed him she rested her hands on her smooth thighs. "One thing I really like to do is feel my lovely legs as I'm kissing someone." Paul couldn't even move his head to the side an inch to try to stop her!

"Another thing is I think it's fascinating how a spider captures an insect, like a fly, and wraps it up for its future meal. The fly struggles for a bit then gets completely worn out and the spider wins. When the spider needs nourishment she takes her good old time and feeds off that poor fly. And since the spider is usually a female, well...... That's the way it ought to be, I mean, the woman in charge. Don't you agree, Paul?" she teased.

"I think what I'm gonna do, my love, is move you to the basement where my other captive is." The 6' beauty put her soft lips to his and bit him again, knocking him out again as she prepared to move him. She then loosed the strands of webbing and took him down from the rack. Because Arana was very strong she was able to walk his limp body to the rack downstairs.

Once in the basement she put him on another A-frame rack, spread eagle, that was like the one upstairs but more solid. She also shot some more webbing from her titties to secure his arms and legs more so. She then gently pushed his head into the webs to fully secure him. Paul was more secured than the gold at Fort Knox!

The A-frame in the basement was built by a carpenter who is the same man she had locked up in the cage downstairs. She hired him to do the job then when he was finished she faked giving him a kiss for a job well done but instead bit him on the lip, as she did with Paul. Now he is her captive and will also never get away.

As the frame upstairs was stationary, the one in the basement could actually be moved to a horizontal position if Arana wanted it that way. There was a big wooden handle that stuck straight up but if she wanted the rack to be horizontal all she needed to do was pull the handle down and the whole rack moved. In that position she could climb up on it and sit right on her victim's face, forcing him to lick her pussy or be smothered to death. It was a win-win situation for her.

About fifteen minutes later Paul began to wake up. Arana went to him and gave him a soft kiss on his lips and said, "Hi, sleepyhead. Did you have a nice nap?" If it wasn't for the predicament he was in he felt he could really enjoy his master. Arana was drop dead gorgeous. She was perhaps the sexiest woman he had ever seen, wearing her tennis skirt and her panties and her uplifting bra, and even though Paul was strapped in with no possibility of escaping his dick began to harden up. He hated himself for his dick betraying him!

Arana, of course, saw the bulge in his shorts and took a pair of scissors and cut off his clothes. His 7 inch cock stuck straight out and she began to gently touch it, being especially gentle on its head. She then began to stroke it ever so softly and he thought for sure she was going to make him cum. However just before he was about to orgasm she pulled her hand back and stopped.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS SHIT TO ME?" he shouted.

Arana looked down at him and slapped his face and said, "Don't you EVER shout at me again! And, you know what? You won't." She grabbed her one breast and shot some new spider web all over his mouth to shut him up. "Now let's see if you can yell." All he could do is shed some tears and she belittled him about being a sissy.

He tried to yell back at her but the silken web that she shot over his mouth would not allow it. She also lowered her face to his and kissed him on his lips that were encased by the sticky spider's webbing. The last person on the whole earth that he wanted to kiss was Arana, but there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop her. Just like an insect trapped in a spider's web, Paul also was entrapped in Arana's web.

Every time Paul saw his captor's very sexy body he would get an erection. He had no control over his own body, including his cock, and Arana just LOVED that her sexy body had such effect over him. As Paul hung on that rack his cock was at the perfect height off the floor. Arana would slowly get up close to him, pull open her crotchless panties, lift her short tennis skirt, and after using her fingers to moisten her pussy, she would take his cock and slide it in. Paul was very vulnerable as he hung on that rack and Arana could use his dick to make herself cum.

Arana felt that his dick could stay harder longer with some help, so she injected his arm with a needle which contained testosterone. He didn't even know you could get something like that, but she told him that she has an ample supply because a steady diet of testosterone could lead to priapism, a condition that could cause a man's cock to STAY hard. And once she started a program of giving him a steady diet of it she would always have his hard cock to use as she pleased.

Paul didn't have much control over his dick up to then but with that injection he knew he wouldn't have any say in what happened at all. It was for HER benefit and she really didn't care what happened to him. His cock stayed hard but even after a month after being captured she still hadn't allowed him to cum. But almost daily she would thrust his hard dick into her pussy and screw him until SHE came. And every time she used his dick she would look him right in the eyes and smile teasingly. Paul hated it!

Normally she would remove her panties and bra and slowly, teasingly, move up against him. The only part of his body that showed any life was his dick because Arana, in her need for nourishment, would suck some of his blood by biting his neck and the loss of blood would make him weak. The blood sucking happened at least three times a day and even though his body would replenish his own fluids it wasn't enough to strengthen him.

Of course Arana knew that, too, and she was elated that she had the handsome Paul as her play toy. She also liked sucking blood as a spider would with its prey from her other captive but she had to be careful since she had already drained much of his blood and he was very weak and close to passing on.

But Paul was different because she learned though her experiences with Jose to only take a little at a time and therefore when she sucked Paul's blood she didn't take too much, just enough to satisfy her. And Paul, even though in a weakened state, still had his sense about him and was hoping to someday be released from the unordinary grip she had on him. He was NOT enjoying the dominance of his captor no matter how beautiful she was. He did, however, really adore her beautiful body, her legs, her ass, her muscular arms, and her ultra gorgeous face, but he sure didn't like when she sucked his blood.

One day he realized that Arana had inserted a feeding tube into the back of his shoulder. He didn't even feel it but she told him that's where she fed him so he wouldn't die. "How do you think your cock stays hard? I also feed some liquid testosterone into you so I can have your hardon anytime I want it." She then removed the filaments from over his mouth to allow him to talk.

The first thing he said was, "How long are you going to keep me like this, Mistress?"

She REALLY liked the term Mistress that he just called her. "Well, Paul, you ARE a good fuck. Now that I figured out how to keep your dick hard I can have you anytime I want. And it could be worse, you know. Many spiders when they capture their prey they hang them upside down. Is that what you want? Besides it's a little different from how you treated my friend Carol."

"Carol? Carol who?" he asked.

"About two years ago you dated a girl named Carol Wayne. She is a very good friend of mine and she told me how you played her for a fool, fucked the hell out of her, then dumped her like a bad habit."

"I don't remember that," he said.

"Here," she said as she went to a drawer and pulled out a picture. "Does this refresh your memory?"

When she showed him the photo his countenance dropped. He didn't know what to say except he was sorry.

"I'll tell you what," she said. "If you can figure out a way to erase what you did to her I will let you go. But since there's no way you can, unless you're some kind of magician, you're going to pay dearly. You really hurt her and it took her a long time to get over it. She was crushed at how you treated her and if she was here right now I know she would slap you silly!"

12