Ms Surgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dress?" she asked.

"I'll wear a sport coat," he said.

"Fine, I can judge from that," was her reply.

He left her smiling and she got another wave from Sam.

DINNER WITH WALT

She was tingling, when he left. She almost forgot the ice cream cone. The entire event had her off balance a bit: the ice cream cone, those waves from Sam, who was in the car, and finally Walt's asking her to dinner. She was approaching giddy.

She had a quick remedy. She called her nurse assistant, a member of her surgical team, office mate and close friend.

Doris answered the phone in a professional tone saying: "Dr. Lawrence's office."

"Doris," Jackie said in a rush, "What are you doing there?"

"Someone's got to make sure the money machine doesn't stall, boss," Doris said with obvious humor. "What can I do for you, boss?"

"Help!" Jackie cried into the phone.

"What?" Doris asked, now getting anxious.

"I have a date and I NEED HELP!" Jackie said.

Doris' response was to cheer, and then: "Good for you! About time! Who? When? Tell me! Tell me!"

Jackie went over today's incidents one step at a time and finished with Walt bringing back the ice cream cone and asking her to dinner.

"What do I do?" Jackie asked plaintively.

"I'm about done here," Doris said, "I'll be right over."

"Thank you!" Jackie said sighing.

Doris was as good as her word. She and her husband Al had even tried to fix up Jackie at times but Jackie never was interested. Doris was excited about this news.

Jackie was waiting for her at the door. She opened the door and Doris came in with her arms spread out wide, saying: "Ooooooooo! Aren't you excited!"

"I'm too nervous to be excited," Jackie said complaining. "Give me a complicated injury to deal with any time."

"No, boss," Doris said, "We'll get you fixed up. So, it's on Friday, right?"

"Yes," Jackie said. "Tea?" But Doris opted to go with Jackie first to look over her wardrobe.

They were looking through clothes and Doris said: "You know, Jackie, almost any of these frocks that you wear for hospital functions would serve very nicely. We could always opt for the little black dress idea."

"Do you think?" Jackie asked.

"I do indeed," Doris said. "Let's look at these two. Try them on and we'll see."

Jackie tried on the two dresses and paraded for Doris, who said, after looking at them: "I really think the one with the short skirt and low cut neck is the one. You want to put your t & a on display a little bit."

She was giggling before she even finished saying it, but Jackie joined her in the giggling. They took time then to look over accessories and decided on a pearl necklace and not much more to accessorize. By the time they were finished and ready for tea, Jackie felt much better about it.

They sat at Jackie's kitchen table and Doris asked:

"So what is it about this guy?"

"Well," Jackie admitted, "I already love his daughter."

"You mean 'Sam'?" Doris asked.

"Yes, Sam," Jackie said, and then went into some of the details that she hadn't previously given Doris. She spoke about Sam crying about her Mom and how she comforted the little girl, and then what she said to her father about making a good Mom but that they were holding out for a Samantha.

"Did you tell them?" Doris asked.

"Of course not!" Jackie said, "I'm not going to raise my hand and tell the world that my name is Samantha."

"I think that maybe you should," Doris said, laughing again.

"Fine help you are," Jackie said but then immediately said to Doris:

"Hey, I really appreciate the help here. I would have died on the vine trying to get myself ready."

"No, you're just out of practice is all," Doris said, heading toward the door.

That Friday Jackie was turned out in spectacular fashion. The shortness of the dress emphasized her lovely long legs; the dress clung to her hips and butt, showing nice movement, when she walked, and the scoop neck showed off her large 38c breasts.

She faced herself in the mirror, when she was all dressed and said:

"Impressive!" Then the thought climbed into her mind: "Hope he likes the way I look." Just then the doorbell rang.

Walt was smiling, when she opened the door but soon it turned to an all out stare for a few seconds.

"Sorry," he said, "Left my manners at home with the chickens."

Jackie giggled and said: "Really, nicest compliment that I've had in a long, long time."

"All ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, as they walked to his car.

"How's my pal and Mr Twig?" she asked him.

"She's spectacular," he said, "She warned me, as I left, to remember that we're looking for another Samantha." He was laughing at the end of the statement.

She just swallowed and giggled too. She said nothing.

They got in the car and he said: "Jackie, you look so lovely!"

"Yes," she said, "Different from tee and running shorts."

"Lovely in those also," was his statement and she blushed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you blush," he said then, and in answer she simply touched his arm.

She spoke to him then, aiming for honesty:

"Walt, I haven't dated for years. Friends have given up on me. I was married before to a senseless, shallow jock, who declared that he was spending too much money on me, while I was working toward my goals. He left and I gave up men and just concentrated on work. I'm not even sure that I know how to act on a date anymore."

"You're doing fine," he said. There was a silence and he picked it up and asked:

"What kind of doctor are you?"

"I'm a surgeon," she said.

"Oh," he commented, "You were so great with Sam that I was sure that you were a psychologist or something like that."

"No," she said, smiling, "I guess that Sam and I and Mr Twig just have chemistry."

"I have to say that she doesn't always take to people well, or often quickly. I was amazed at the way she acted with you the other day."

"She is so sweet," Jackie said. "It was a lovely day. Did you know that she asked me to nap with her?"

"No," he answered, "She didn't tell me that part."

Jackie explained about the scene in her bedroom. Walt just sighed, and said:

"Losing her mother was so hard on her."

"Can't have been easy for you either," Jackie said, putting her hand on his arm.

"No, difficult time; I got cheers from my sister, when she learned that I was going out on a date."

"I had the same response from my best friend, the nurse practitioner from my practice." She laughed then, and went on to explain to him her call to Doris in a panic.

"Panic, yes, I know the word well," he said, "But here we are."

The dinner, it turned out, was lovely; they both did relax with one another. Jackie proceeded to give him details of her problems with Brad, and he talked about the terrible time when he was losing his 'Sam' to cancer. Their conversation was soft but received with a great deal of understanding from each of them.

"So," he said, "A surgeon."

"Yes," she said, "General surgery but I've done a lot of emergency stuff too. Generally everything comes my way. But I'm having fun with it."

"Wow!" he marveled, "Not sure I've ever heard a doctor say that kind of thing."

They talked about his job as high school basketball coach for one of the local high schools. By then they were finished with their dinner and ready to head home.

He took her to her house and she asked him if he wanted to come in. He accepted and she got them each an after dinner drink. She put on some music and they sat companionably and talked still some more.

It was she who had the courage to bring up the subject of sex:

"Walt," she said, "I like you, but I'm not ready to show you that bed or bedroom tonight. I hope you understand. This is new for me." She chuckled and continued: "It's really outside of my pattern totally but I want to be honest with you; you deserve that."

"Thanks, Jackie," he responded. "I don't know if I'd be able to do what they call 'perform' tonight. I was so nervous about actually going out with someone, I couldn't get my attention as far as even thinking about what came at the end of the date."

He laughed and said: "In 'my day' or maybe 'our day' it was always a big decision about kissing on the first date. It's changed."

She laughed, when he said that and agreed with him that things had, indeed changed.

They walked to the door, and at the door she said to him: "Walt, at least one thing is certain, I'm not letting you out of this house without a kiss."

"Oh, yes," he said, and put his arms around her.

The kiss was really spectacular. It was soft and began in a low key fashion but by the end of the kiss she was pressed up against him and he was reacting involuntarily to her presence. She ended licking his lips with her tongue.

"Wow!' she said, "Some kisser, Walt!"

"Wow yourself," he said.

Then as he was turning to go: "Walt, thank you for a lovely evening and say hello to that precious little girl of yours and her Mr Twig."

He turned and smiled at her: "I will give a good report about you to my sister. I promised to call her as soon as I got home."

She laughed and said: "Yes, I have to call my nurse practitioner Doris to report on you. I'll say the best for you. And, Walt, I'm. . .I'm sorry about not going upstairs."

"Don't be," he said, stroking the back of her hand, "We're just not there yet."

She watched him as he went to his car; when he was gone, she closed the door and leaned against the door just smiling to herself.

"Very nice, Walt Williams," she said, "Very nice."

WALT COMES AGAIN

It was several days later. Jackie had just gotten home from the hospital. She'd had a long day, and a very busy one. She gave herself the luxury of going to her bedroom and shucking off her clothes in favor of a short red silk robe. She left only her panties on and was intending to go down stairs for a glass of wine before her shower, and dinner.

As she was walking toward the cabinet with the wine in it, she glanced out the side window and noticed that Walt's truck was parked at the house next door. She only saw it briefly before she heard the door bell ring.

She went, anticipating already that it was Walt, and upon opening it, saw him standing there. He seemed a bit lost.

"Walt?" she said, concern creeping into her voice.

"I don't even know why I'm here," he said, "It was instinct and I came, when I saw the light. I'm afraid that I'm just come from a practice and haven't even had time to clean up. I'm such a jerk."

He turned to go but she grabbed him by the shoulder, turning him around.

"We both know why you're here," she said. "Here I am just home from a busy day at the hospital and haven't had time to clean up either. But we know, Walt."

She tugged on his arm and had him inside the house then.

"We made a bad decision the other night," she began, "I feel it, I think you do too."

"Yes," he said, shaking his head in agreement.

"So now we make up for that; right now," she went on.

"Yes, right now!" he said. "Me just from practice."

"And me just from work," she said.

He was staring at her and went on: "Quick and dirty."

"Oh, yes," she agreed, "Quick and smelly and lovely, and then a shower for the two of us."

"Wonderful!" was his response.

As she said that, she shook the robe from her shoulders and went into his arms.

"My god you're beautiful!" he said, kissing her neck.

"Walt, you have the advantage," she said, "You're still dressed, and I'm not."

"Oh, yes," he said, "You make me forget everything."

He backed away long enough to pull the tee shirt over his head. While he had his hands in the air, and the tee shirt over his head, she leaned down, obeying an instinct, and licked his nipple.

"Ohh," he said, throwing the tee shirt aside.

Then his shorts were down and his trainers and socks off. She reached down between them and grabbed his erection in her right hand, while putting her other arm around his neck and pulling him close for a kiss. His own hands were busy moving down her back, framing her ass cheeks with his hand and inserting his hands inside the waist band of her panties to push them down and off.

"Where?" she asked desperately.

"Right here, if you don't mind!" he said.

"Right here! Here!" she sang out, reacting to his playing with one of her nipples.

"Anytime," she cooed into his ear, "I'm wet and ready, have been ever since our date the other night."

She went to the floor, holding on to him still, and he stretched out on top of her, the carpet under her, in the background the music playing was a Rossini overture to the 'Gaza Ladra', a fact that she'd always remember.

She lifted up her hips to receive him, and his thrusting. They both made love vigorously. She clung to him and in her passion dug her nails into his back a bit.

"Oh fuck yes!" he managed to say in a hoarse voice, never once stopping the movement of his hips, as his cock filled her.

"Fuck yes, I guess!" she responded, meeting his movements with her own.

She came first, whispering to him fiercely: "Right now, Walt! Right now, honey!"

"Yesssssss," his voice trailed off, as he matched her orgasm with one of his own. She had her legs wrapped around him, holding him in place and held on to him with her arms around his back.

They calmed down only slowly.

"Ohh, Walt," she said, "Was that marvelous or was that marvelous!"

"Yes, yes," he replied.

They lay there for a few moments and she said: "Can you reach my panties? I'm going to leak, I've got a lot of coach pumped into me."

"Well," he said, grinning at her and kissing her on the lips, "I had a lot of doctor to work with."

He reached for her panties and she put them back on. They still lay there for a few moments, when she asked: "Do you have time for a shower?"

"Sure do!" he said, "Then maybe out for dinner?"

"Great!" she said, "Can we take Sam and Mr Twig with us?"

"She'll love that," he responded, helping her to her feet.

As she led him toward her 'master' bedroom, she said: "You at least this time get to see the bed that Sam loves so much."

"Closer and closer!" was his comment. They went to the shower hand in hand, and she insisted on his being quiet and cooperative so that she cold wash him. She made it a thorough wash, and it was as much an act of love as what they'd just been doing on the living room floor. He smiled throughout.

Then, of course, it was his turn. Hands in the air, her back to him, he began the task of washing her, lingering on her stomach and letting his hands, encircling her, to drift down and soap up her pubic hair and then pay detailed attention to her vagina. He got little throat sounds from her in the process. Next it was her breasts and nipples. He 'worked' there a long time, going then to her back and another lingering wash process for her ass cheeks, and her ass crack.

Jackie leaned against him, feeling his resurgent erection against the cheeks of her ass. She said:

"Walt, Walt, it's been so long! So long!"

"Oh it has," he answered, "But this is so fine! I don't think that I can ever thank Sam enough for discovering you."

Then he began to play with her pussy from behind, getting small sounds from her again that just spurred him onward.

Finally ready, he pulled her hips out to him a little and fit himself into her from behind, while the hot water beat down on them.

"Fucking in the shower!" she crooned to him, "How decadent!"

"We're older," he said, "We get to be decadent!"

"How right you are," was her comment, "Fuck me, Walt, it's time for us to be fucking, fuck me!"

Their moans as they both came were drowned out by the sound of the shower water.

She laughed: "We're going to be pruny!"

"But happy!" was his answer and she nodded and kissed him.

They had showered and before she dressed, she put his clothes into the washer, so that he wouldn't have to dress in his sweaty clothes.

She was dressed now in linen slacks and a brown silk blouse, and smiled at him, "You get to be naked, while you wait. I like my toy boys to hang around naked."

He laughed, and said: "Hey, I always wanted to be a toy boy; just thought I missed the age cut off. Do you have lots of those?"

She smiled and began to count on her fingers, while he watched. Then she got a pixieish look on her face and said: "Just you!"

"Wow!" he said, "The doctor's only toy boy! Good for me!"

They each had a glass of wine, while they waited for his clothes. He toasted her with his glass and said:

"Jackie, I'm so overwhelmed by this thing that has grown between us; I can't explain it. I know it's not down to only how Sam reacts to you. It's just so amazing to me."

She answered softly: "I know and I agree, Walt; it's so scary but, I think, manageable; at least it feels right." and then she leaned in to kiss him.

"It does that," he said, kissing her back.

Finally, his clothes were finished and they were on their way.

Sam was over the moon, when she realized that her friend Dr. Jackie was with her Poppa. The two of them were met at the door by Walt's sister, Judy, and right behind her came Sam with Mr Twig.

"Poppa," she said with unfeigned happiness.

"Have a friend of yours here, Sam," he said, standing aside so that Sam could see Jackie.

"Dr Jackie!" Sam said joyfully and was suddenly busy with hugs, first for Walt and then for Jackie.

Judy then said that she needed to be off, after meeting Jackie and talking for a bit. Walt announced to Sam that the three of them were going out to dinner and that she would get to pick the place.

"Shouldn't Dr Jackie," Sam asked, "Since she's the guest?"

Jackie smiled at that and kissed Sam on the cheek, who said: "One for Mr Twig too please." Jackie complied by kissing Mr Twin also.

Jackie then mentioned Italian and saw Sam shake her head vigorously 'yes' and it was decided that it would be an Italian place.

Their dinner was a huge success. Sam got to talk about her day and then wanted to hear about Walt's day and then Jackie's day. She was fascinated by the types of surgery that Jackie had performed that day. The conversation went on swimmingly.

By the time that they got home from the dinner, Sam was already asleep. Walt carried her into the house and Jackie carried Mr Twig. The two of them took Sam upstairs. Jackie volunteered to wash her up for bed, and once she'd accomplished that took Sam into her bedroom and snuggled her down into the covers. Walt was watching all of this, tears in the corner of his eyes.

Sam's sleepy eyes opened briefly, when she was in bed with Mr Twig. She said, in a groggy voice, "Good night, Momma, I love you; good night Poppa, I love you."

It was only then that she realized that it was Dr. Jackie putting her to bed. She smiled, her large gap toothed smile and said: "Oh, Dr. Jackie, I love you too."

"I love you too, Sam," she kissed Sam's forehead and then said: "Yes, I know, Mr Twig too." She kissed the bear and pulled the covers up to Sam's chin.

The tears were streaming down Jackie's face once they were down stairs.

"I'm sorry, Walt," she said, "I do love her and she's so sweet."

"You are so good with her," was his comment, as he held Jackie.

"Walt, I hate to run but I have a big day tomorrow, surgery at 8 AM; I need to get going, beauty rest and all," she said, but stopped for a kiss before leaving.

"Hardly need it," he said to her retreating back, and was awarded by a twenty carat smile over her shoulder.

THE ACCIDENT

It was to be a girls' day out luncheon. There were four of them, including Jackie and her practitioner Doris, plus two more friends, both of them nurses. They were already charging the air with their laughter, as the left Jackie's. They had all decided to dress 'smartly' for their foray out today. Jackie was wearing a white pleated skirt, deliciously short above the knees, and a white silk blouse; her outfit was finished off by a gold chain around her waist.