Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charisse was quite ready, diddling her juicy snatch. She withdrew two fingers from her cunt and brought them to her mouth, licking them clean.

Michael was trying desperately not to ask the obvious question. Charisse walking around naked in front of him seemed normal. Likewise spreading her legs willingly... also normal. Doing both with complete ease in front of her equally naked daughter? Not so much. He'd heard of open relationships before, but this was a new one for him. It would appear they had done this sort of thing before

The answer could wait, for now. He had a hot MILF to fuck, and moved into position to do so. Charisse held him at the opening of her pussy, and he slid in, going halfway on the first stroke.

"Holy shit!" Jenelle hissed, watching from right next to his hip. Michael pulled back a little, then pushed again, making another couple of inches disappear.

"Ohhhh YESSSSS!" Charisse cried, tossing her head back. "So fucking good!"

Another pull back, and one final push buried the full length of his monster, stretching Charisse's pussy wide open. She was vibrating, clawing at his forearms and screaming unintelligible epithets. Her clit was being assaulted by the extra hard base of his cock grinding into her, and her g-spot was also under attack. Having sex in front of her daughter was the last straw, making her explode in a spontaneous orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she shrieked. It took her a minute to catch her breath. "More! I need more! Fuck me, you magnificent stud! Fuck me!"

He began a gentle rhythm of deep strokes into her clutching cunt, and immediately felt Jenelle's presence, as she softly caressed his back, dipping south occasionally to fondle the rising and falling volume of his ass cheeks. He looked at her, and she smiled back.

"Make her cum. Fuck the daylights out of her and make her scream. Then it's my turn," she whispered, rolling onto her back and beginning to finger her own dripping pussy.

Michael nodded, mentally banking the thousand dollars he was going to make fucking both of these gorgeous creatures, as often as he could, all night long. The thought made him giddy, and he started to ratchet up the pace, fucking Charisse's oozing vagina eagerly. Driving into her made her beautiful breasts jiggle, shimmy and quake, and she stared him down, open-mouthed in joy.

"Ooooooo, yes, baby! Gimme that big fucking cock! Earn your money... Fuck me! Fuck me!" Charisse demanded.

"Really, Mother?" Jenelle commented. "You're paying him? A gigolo?" She had stopped masturbating, and moved closer.

"Oh shit.... That just slipped out! Hold it a second, honey," Charisse said, putting her hand on Michael's chest. "Better get this over with." Michael rolled off, letting Mother and daughter talk face to face.

"Yes, Jenelle, I'm paying him. There are several reasons, not the least of which is that telephone pole he's packing." Mentioning it made both women look at the elephant in the room, which was slick with Charisse's juices, clad in its condom, and still as hard as a steel spear. "Yes, I can get laid. I've certainly spent enough to make sure I'm still desirable, but I always had to question whether those guys were just after my money. I know, I know, he's in it for the money too, but he's never professed to be fucking me for any other reason, so I can trust him." She turned to Michael. "I hope that didn't sound too harsh. I love spending time with you, and you are the best lay I've ever had."

"That's the other reason," she added turning back to her daughter. "He's worth every penny I pay him. Even though he doesn't care about my feelings... Okay, I heard that, and that's not what I meant it to sound like... What I mean is... He's never left me unsatisfied, which is more than I can say about any of my other 'boyfriends'. I'm not looking for companionship from him, just sexual pleasure, and he's given me more of that than I could have hoped."

"So, with or without your approval, I'm going to keep fucking him, and keep paying him!" Charisse finished, laying down and motioning Michael back to her. He moved back between her thighs, and she directed him back into her pussy. He picked up right where they left off, shafting her briskly.

"Uhn... Uhn... Uhn... That's it... Baby... Fuck... Me... Forget... Uhn... About her," she whispered into his ear between strokes.

Michael felt Jenelle's hand on his shoulder, and looked over at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. You make my Mother happy, so that's all that matters. I apologize to you, too, Mother."

Well, as long as everyone is sharing, he might as well get his answer now. He grabbed Charisse by the ass, and rolled them both over, putting her on top. She sat up in the saddle, dangling her luscious tits in his face and kept going, fucking herself every bit as rambunctiously as Michael had.

"Ladies, I can't help noticing how comfortable you both are, being naked around each other, and in this situation together, " he ventured.

"By 'this situation' you mean ...? " Jenelle replied.

"Having sex? Sharing partners?" he guessed.

"Yes, Michael, we've done this before. I would elaborate more, but I don't want you to cum yet. I'm having too much fun," Charisse answered, cutting conversation short.

Michael wondered what the elaboration could be that might make him cum. Jenelle saw the look of confusion on his face, and smiled. Michael glanced at her, just behind her Mother's shoulder, and and she flicked her tongue suggestively at him.

Really? he thought, adding two plus two, getting an answer of sixty-nine. Wow!

Jenelle took a position behind her Mother, reaching around to act as a human bra, cupping Charisse's big tits and holding them still for Michael to suck the nipples. Charisse had huge areolas, at least three inches across, and in the centre of each was a very thick nipple, stiffly erect like a little pebble. He, as Miranda had so eloquently put it, was an incorrigible breast man, and happily grazed on the offered nipples, making Charisse moan with pleasure.

Jenelle soon tired of serving her Mother's tits to Michael, and moved around to straddle his face. She was shaved smooth, and possessed a very pretty little pussy, but the defining feature of her sex was her clit, the biggest one he'd ever seen. She reached down, pulling her thick, puffy labia apart for his inspection. This also pulled the hood back on her giant clitoris, and Michael pressed the tip of his tongue on top of it.

"Mmmm, you like my clit?" she asked quietly, feeling his tongue circling around it gently.

"Mmmm hmmm," he answered, delving deeper into her delicious opening. He'd heard that some women didn't taste good, but in his experience, which was short in time but long on variety, they are a delicacy to be savoured. Jenelle was no exception. Her juices were salty, sweet, and plentiful. Michael reached up blindly, sliding his hands up her torso until they were filled with her breasts, two handfuls of soft yet resilient feminine flesh that he fondled happily, while gorging on her pussy. She put her hands over his, moaning loudly, and she started to grind her cunt down onto his mouth.

Charisse was still riding him hard , grunting loud enough for him to hear even though Jenelle's ankles were over his ears. He felt her stop bouncing, and she shuddered, screaming, as she came. Jenelle kept undulating her hips on his face, getting juicier by the second.

Michael felt Charisse lift off his cock, and seconds later Jenelle pivoted off his face, settling over his hips with his massively erect tool in her hand. He wiped her pussy juice off his face, licking his fingers.

"My turn, Mother?" she asked, glancing at Charisse, who was resting on her side with a dazed by satisfied look on her face. She nodded. "Alright, but not like this. I think I'd rather get reamed like a dog." She rolled on her hip, and spun onto her hands and knees.

Michael quickly was on his knees behind her, and rubbed the slippery head of his rubber-clad cock between her juicy cunt lips. She wagged her ass at him like a happy puppy, and moaned deeply when he pressed the head of his dick past the grip of her lips.

"Easy... easy... I'm a horse dick virgin, remember?" she hissed, unaware of his previous nickname issues. "Ooooooo, man, that's big! You're going to split me like a banana skin!"

Michael held her hips, rocking back and forth an inch or two, barely inside her vestibule. He looked over at Charisse, who was tugging on her pointy nipples playfully. She smiled, and got to her knees, pressing her fabulous boobs into his back. She reached around his hip, and stroked his cock with her hand a few times. Then she raised her hand.

SMACK! The sound echoed through the room like a gunshot, as she slapped her daughter's ass hard, simultaneously pushing forward with her hips, driving half of Michael's huge pole into Jenelle's cunt. The shriek of pain from Jenelle might have been from either action, but the curse was directed solely at Charisse.

"MOTHER! You fucking bitch! That hurt! Oooof! Okay... more, give me more!" She was moaning and groaning, and her thighs were quivering. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She turned her head and glared at Michael. "FUCK ME! JUST FUCK ME!"

For ten minutes, every time he pulled out, Jenelle whimpered, screaming as he plunged back in, a little bit deeper each time. Her legs were still shaking, and she was tossing her head back and forth. Finally, her arms collapsed and she fell forward, flat on her stomach, taking him with her, and driving the last few inches into her cunt. She was twitching and shuddering, with her head was back, but nothing except gasping breaths was coming out.

Michael grabbed a handful of her hair, and she squealed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck, so fucking good..." she gasped, "cumming so hard... Please fuck me,"

He perched up on his arms and started to drill her hard, bouncing down into the soft, receptive pillows of her ass, driving her hips into the mattress. He fucked her harder and harder, the sensations driving him wild, while she gushed, cumming repeatedly, but silently, arching her back each time. She was so tight, and hot, and wet... He felt it coming.

"Oh, Jenelle, you're making me cum," he grunted, blasting deep into her cunt. He came so hard, he was worried that the condom might burst, but it held up. He wilted, laying on top of Jenelle, both of them breathing hard, and finally pulled out, dragging the full condom with him.

"Okay Mom.... now I.... get it," Jenelle breathed. "Would it be okay... if I joined you ...again next time you have him over?"

"First of all, it's okay with me, if it's okay with Michael," she said, looking at him. He nodded. "Then, yes, you're welcome to get your pussy stuffed next week. There's enough of him to share. Second, we're not done yet. Michael is staying here tonight, with me, or us, if you decide to stay for more."

"More? Of that? Maybe after I have a nap," she whispered, dragging herself under the covers and curling up in a ball. Michael slipped in beside her, in the middle of the bed, and Charisse completed the sandwich. The lights went out, and everyone slept, but only for a short time, as sexual hunger overcame fatigue.

Not surprisingly, Charisse was ready for more action first, and woke Michael with her lips on his dick, sucking him back to life. At least until his cock took on a volume that exceeded the capacity of her mouth, at which point she reverted to stroking him smoothly. Her lips then found a new hobby, attacking his own with a feverish desperation. Michael was happy to return her attention, and his hands gently caressed her body, revelling in the smooth skin that covered her from head to toe. Certain areas of her finely tuned body warranted additional, more intimate inspection, a service that his lips were most eager to fulfill.

Michael settled between Charisse's wide spread thighs, and began to shower her smooth, hairless mound with feathery angel kisses. She moaned softly, barely audible over Jenelle's cute snores and whistles.

She smelled wonderful, and Michael inhaled deeply, filling his head with her scent, but he had more tactile things in mind. Tactile, and savoury. His tongue touched the moist skin just south of her pussy, which made her gasp, and then moan louder as he dipped into her folds, tasting the succulent, oily fluids that oozed from within. When he had eaten Charisse last week, she'd surprised him with a warm spray of those fluids, coating his face and neck. He was hoping that she could be coaxed into repeating the performance, because this time, he'd be ready to gulp the delicious honey down as fast as she could squirt it out.

Michael, at Miranda's request, tried to think of each coupling with one of his clients as a learning experience, and he had successfully added a few surprises for her to his repertoire. He thought he might see how this particular one worked on Charisse, too, since it had made Miranda ejaculate like a sprinkler when he'd used it on her.

He grazed on her slippery pussy for a few minutes more, making her loll her head from side to side on her pillow and groan appreciatively. She toyed with her nipples while he continued to lick her. Once he felt she was sufficiently 'warmed up', he repositioned himself perpendicularly, letting him get his fingers working as well as his tongue.

Being a big guy, Michael had big hands, with long thick fingers, and he put two of them to work, reaching far inside her juicy snatch to find the little patch of rough textured skin that marked her g-spot. He flicked his tongue across her stiff clitoris while rapidly plunging his fingers in and out of her cunt, rubbing the spot furiously, and she howled loud enough to wake the dead, so it was certainly enough to wake Jenelle, who rolled over groggily and tried to focus on her Mother's mask of ecstasy. He was too busy coordinating his tongue and fingers movements to see either of their faces, but he noticed when Jenelle took a position parallel beside him and started to eagerly suck Charisse's pointy nipples.

Charisse noticed too, and she went from merely moaning her delight to articulating it.

"Oh my god! More! Please don't stop! Suck me harder!" she cried, grabbing Jenelle's head and holding it tight against her breast. Michael continued to saw his fingers deep inside her, and she was getting wetter and wetter by the second. Charisse suddenly arched her back, and he felt her abdominal muscles spasm, twitching under his touch.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screeched, and a jet of pussy juice shot out of her, spraying up his arm. Michael immediately covered her gushing cunt with his mouth, and was rewarded with a stream of warm, delicious fluid, then another, and another, which he slurped down happily.

Charisse went limp, panting breathlessly, with her eyes fluttering open and closed. Jenelle had an astonished look on her face when she turned to Michael.

"Holy shit! You made her squirt? Holy shit!" Michael held up his arm, which had a slick of Charisse's juice from fingertips to elbow, and Jenelle grabbed it, sucking his fingers hungrily. "Mmmm. She's still delicious, isn't she?" She noticed the matching sheen of pussy juice on his face, and moved to kiss him.

Michael was surprised by the feeling of her lips on his. They hadn't kissed yet, despite having fucked earlier, and he'd been expecting something closer to her Mother's quite formidable style. What he got was way, way beyond, and closer to the way Miranda kissed him. Her kisses were gentle, almost loving. She wrapped her arms around his neck, which pressed her big, natural melons into his chest, adding to his enjoyment greatly.

"I guess it's my turn again," Jenelle said quietly, smiling sweetly at him. "I think we killed her!"

"I'm not dead yet, Jenelle, so stop moving your furniture into my house," Charisse moaned, "but you can use him for a while."

That was good enough for Jenelle, and she retrieved another condom from the bedside table, opened the packet, and put it on him. She then laid back.

"I'd like some gentle loving to start," she whispered, as though ordering from a menu. "Save the hard fucking for the end, and don't you dare cum in that rubber. I want it in my mouth, and on my face."

So, both the Wilson women, mother and daughter, knew what they wanted, and weren't afraid to ask for it. Michael had no problem with that, positioning himself to enter her, as she had asked, and give it to her gently. She reached down, guiding him in.

Michael watched Jenelle's face as he pressed into her pussy slowly. Her expression was a mixture of desire, surprise, pain, pleasure, and awe, but her cunt took the whole of his cock, all the way to the hilt. She moaned softly as he ground hard against her large clit, and kissed him again, this time with a more demanding tone.

"God, your cock is so fucking huge! My little pussy is about to split wide open!" she hissed between kisses. "Fuck me nice and slow. Let me get used to it again."

Nice and slow was fine with him, as it let him spend more time with her, face to face, and lips to lips. He would just pretend she was Miranda, so he started to shaft her gently, pressing home each stroke with a little twist of his hips, making sure to stimulate her clit. A steady stream of moans came from her throat, as her lips were busy tasting his, with her hands holding his head close. Sharp, snorting breaths of desire were soon unable to satisfy her need for oxygen, and she pulled away from the kiss.

"Oh fuck, this is fantastic!" she gasped. "Your cock does things inside me I never knew existed!"

Michael gave her one extra hard swipe across her clit, and her eyes opened wide.

"Oh shit,... Like that! Fuck! That makes my clit go crazy..." He did it again, and again. "Oh yes, oh yes... Yes! I'm gonna cum, baby! Your big cock... making me... Oh yeah! OhhhhhhHHHHHH YESSSSS!" She almost lifted them both off the bed as she screeched through her orgasm. Michael suddenly felt her pussy awash in hot juices. Charisse moved closer, and returned the attention her daughter had previously given her, latching on to a nipple and suckling furiously. Jenelle's screams went up an octave, an operatic aria of orgasmic bliss that Michael was sure the neighbourhood would hear. It shattered the 2 a.m. stillness, and Michael did nothing to silence her.

In fact, he wound her up more, taking his rhythm from 'slow and gentle' to 'feverishly fucking', pounding into her sopping wet cunt with long strokes of his full length. Charisse rolled onto her back and began to masturbate, plunging eager fingers into her own pussy, itself dripping wet from her last orgasm. Jenelle's voice trailed off, or just attained frequencies beyond human hearing, he wasn't sure which. She had her mouth open, head thrown back, and was turning purple, she was cumming so hard. Michael felt his balls tingling, and knew he was close.

"I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face, baby," he grunted, rutting harder still, moving into 'fuck her brains out' mode. She nodded. "You want me to cum on your face... To treat you like a dirty slut, don't you?" She nodded again, more energetically this time. She screamed again as another orgasm hit.

Michael gave her a final few bone crushing slams, then pulled out, ripping the condom off with one hand, while stroking his massive meat with the other. Jenelle, despite the fact that she was still cumming, moved her face closer, joined by her Mother, who had obviously decided she'd like some icing too. Both women were fingering their oozing snatches while they waited, mouths open and tongues extended, for Michael's hot load.

"Oh fuck! Here it cums!" he growled, pumping furiously. He painted both their upturned faces with several shots of goo, managing to get a couple of direct hits on the anxious pink surfaces of their eagerly reaching tongues. It was Jenelle who got the final shot, as she managed to get her lips around the head of his twitching cock and suck the dregs out. He dropped back onto his haunches, breathing hard, but what he saw next made sure he stayed hard.