Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael gets his fill, and comes to a decision.
10.2k words
4.78
112.9k
144

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Miranda are back.

I believe there's at least one more chapter to come, so if you'd like some more please tell me.

As always, all characters are over eighteen.

Politely phrased feedback or comments, both positive and negative, are welcome, and please don't forget to vote when you're done.

**********************

"Holy shit!" Miranda sighed, flopping down beside Michael on their bed, gasping for air as she recovered from the mind-numbing orgasm he'd just given her. She had always liked doggy style, but this had been something new. "Who... did you... learn that... from?"

"I think you have Natalya to thank for that one," he laughed, watching her huge tits quiver with her ragged breathing. "I could show you another trick she taught me, but you won't let me near your ass."

"That's right," she hissed. "I know.... I'd probably like it, but..... maybe someday. Until then, you'll have to make do with my pussy." She rolled onto her side, giving him a quick scan. "That's not a problem, is it? Because if it is, I'll get the lube and bite on a wooden spoon while you fuck my ass!"

"That won't be necessary, my darling. Yes, I like it, but it's more for their reaction than mine. Besides, your pussy is better on your worst day than their ass is on their best," he smiled.

"Oh, thank god!" she giggled. "The thought of you putting that in my ass sounds painful!" she added, patting his still hard cock. "My pussy, on the other hand, absolutely loves being stuffed with your giant dick...." she rolled on her back, spreading wide, ".... Please?"

"Good lord, woman, haven't you had enough?" he laughed, playing up his supposed reluctance to climb aboard her perfect ebony body and fuck her dripping gash some more.

"Never!" she said defiantly.

"Good," he smiled, rolling between her legs once again. Her pussy seemed to pull him in, stretching easily around his girth. Miranda grunted with satisfaction as he reached the bottom of her cunt in one smooth stroke.

"Ooooooo, baby.... Fuck me! Fuck me so good.... Show me something else I've never seen before!"

"Hmmmm," he smiled, mentally flipping through his extensive file of experience, gleaned through hundreds of hours in bed with dozens of women. She had started him on this path so he would stop wasting his time chasing girls, and realize that there was a whole world of women who would welcome his attention. Now they were in love, and he had leaned enough to be her perfect lover for the rest of her life, a position he would gladly take. He smiled.

"Okay, how about we try..... THIS!" he laughed, shifting his position and driving into her anew.

Miranda's screams of joy reverberated through the house.

Michael loved that sound.

***

Michael parked in the driveway of Sophia's house. It was his fourth time with her, and she didn't disappoint. Ever since the night she'd 'introduced' herself to him by grabbing his crotch at the cougar club a month ago, her breasts had been the subject of his dreams. As she had said that night, '34J and all natural' was the most truthful advertising he'd known.

She had texted him a few minutes ago, letting him know to join her in the backyard, where she was working on her tan. He walked in through the gate, and found Sophia laying on one of the huge poolside lounges, wearing next to nothing.

He observed her in silence for a minute, watching her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. She was almost spilling out of the tiny black bikini. Sophia's body was softly feminine, with an extra pound or two here and there, but she carried it well, and it fit well with the enormous rack she was so proud of.

"Are you going to stand there and gawk at me all day, or come over here and kiss me?" she asked, rolling onto her side and peeking over her sunglasses. She knew exactly what she was doing, and knew his eyes would be inevitably drawn to her cleavage as she stacked her huge tits atop each other. He didn't need to be asked twice.

The lounge was easily big enough to accommodate both of them, more of a couch than a chair, and he wasted no time in joining her to provide the requested kisses, snuggling tight against her pillowy melons. They made out eagerly, and Michael caressed her body lovingly, from the full curves of her firm ass to the spectacular globes that inhabited her chest.

She peeked around his head as she kissed him.

"Hmmmm," she whispered, kissing him softly, "I think..." kiss, "... we have..." kiss, "... an audience."

"Really?" he answered between kisses, resisting the urge to look. "Is that a problem?" His hands plucked at the thin strings that held her bikini top in place, unravelling the bow that secured them behind her back. He pulled her on top of him, and she sat up across his hips.

"For me? Of course not," Sophia giggled, pulling at the strings behind her neck. Her massive breasts shook as she removed her top, tossing it across the deck. "I love being watched! It makes me hot!"

"Then you must be watched all the time, because you're always hot to trot!" he laughed, lowering his head to nibble at the erect points of her nipples. She lolled her head back.

"Mmmm, that's nice..... You know how much I like you grazing on my sensitive nips. You make me very juicy." She tilted her head. "Yeah, she's up there, watching from the top bedroom window. Mary Johnson... a bit of a busybody, but nice enough. Pretty quiet."

"You should invite her over some time," Michael suggested, cupping her heavy breasts in his hands.

"You're right!" she giggled, immediately waving up at the window where Mary was watching them. "Hi Mary.... why don't you come over here to talk?" she called, crooking her finger at her neighbour. She shook her shoulders, wagging her big, round boobs suggestively.

"Well, if it was me up there, I'd be down here like I was shot out of a cannon," Michael laughed, "but maybe she's not into girls!"

Sophia tried to look hurt, as though anyone could resist her ample charms, but she just giggled, and shimmied down his body, reefing his belt open and undoing his shorts. She pulled his semi-hard cock out, and licked the length of the shaft.

"Let's see her resist this thing!" she hissed, plunging her mouth down, stretching her lips as far along as she could. She sucked it as deeply as her sexy mouth would allow, and Michael laid back to enjoy the sensations. After a couple of minutes, Sophia pulled her mouth off with a 'pop', and stood, grabbing the satin robe that hung from the back of the lounge. "Keep yourself ready for action.... I'll be back before you can say 'boo'. "

She was pulling the robe on as she went out the gate, returning a few minutes later, dragging her uncooperative neighbour with her.

"..... Mary.... I saw you watching us, but it's okay. I'm not mad!"

"No! I wasn't... Really! Sophia, please let me go! I shouldn't be here.... My husband..."

Sophia stopped dragging her and turned to face her. "Mary, your husband will never hear it from me," she said calmly, "and it's okay that you were watching. If I didn't want to be watched, I would have been inside."

Sophia's demeanour had diffused the situation, and Mary stopped struggling. Michael got his first look at her. A skinny, mousy little blonde, with horn rimmed glasses, she wasn't unattractive, but with her hair pulled back as it was, she looked like a librarian. Her housedress hung like a garbage bag on her thin frame, making an assessment of her body impossible.

"Just sit right here," Sophia said, directing Mary to the lounge next to the one Michael occupied. "If you want to watch, you might as well be able to see."

Mary looked away from Sophia's face and saw Michael sitting there, naked, with his huge tool standing at attention. She froze, unable to wrench her eyes away from his cock.

"Oh my god! It's huge! It's even bigger up close!" she gasped.

Sophia dropped her robe, peeled her thong off and laid beside Michael. "If you think it looks big, you should feel it inside you! It is incredible!" She turned to Michael. "Would you mind giving me the benefit of your very talented tongue, my dear boy?"

"Not at all," he answered, taking his place between her wide spread thighs. He turned his hips toward the new recruit, so she could see him as he ate Sophia's drenched vestibule. Mary watched, stunned.

Michael wasted no time, swirling his aforementioned tongue around Sophia's clit, which was prominently displayed at the top of her very juicy pussy. She vocalized her delight, moaning softly.

"Oh Mary, you should try this! He's got the most remarkable tongue! And he always makes me cum," Sophia whispered. Michael now had two fingers teasing her hole open as he licked, nibbled and sucked the delectable folds of her vagina. He toyed occasionally with her rosebud, plucking the rim playfully. She giggled when he did.

"You can tease me all you like... I'm still not going to let you put your giant cock in there!" she gasped, holding his face tight to her pussy. "You wouldn't let him fuck your ass with that monster either, would you Mary?" Sophia was really pushing the envelope, but she figured Mary would have already run away if she was going to.

"I don't... Um.. What? I mean... Yeah he's really big... Ah, my god, so big..." Mary mumbled, transfixed. She was licking her lips unconsciously, and squirming a bit, like she had ants in her pants. What was really happening in her pants was more basic. Her pussy was on fire. She put both hands between her legs and squeezed them tightly, but it had no effect.

Sophia was squirming now, too, because Michael had her on the verge of a huge orgasm. She was tugging at her nipples and groaning, breathing in sharp snorts as she got closer and closer.

"Oh yes... Right there! Stay right there!" she grunted, as he hit the spot. "Ooooooo, you're gonna make me cum baby... Just like that! Yes! YES! NYAHNNNNNNNNNN! YES!" Her grunts gave way to a restrained scream, her face reddening as she tried to stay quiet enough to avoid a visit from the police.

Michael sat up, wiping his chin of Sophia's juices, and saw something new. He tapped Sophia on the knee, getting her attention. She opened her eyes, and he tilted his head toward Mary.

Sophia smiled.

Mary was laying back on her lounge, with her legs straight up in the air, spread wide. A pair of what could best be described as white cotton granny panties hung from her left foot, as she plunged two fingers violently into her very hairy pussy. Her eyes were screwed shut, head back, and she was gasping for breath, oblivious to the audience she now had.

Michael looked at Sophia, and flicked his tongue in an unspoken question.

"Absolutely!" she giggled quietly. "Go for it!"

Michael moved silently into position, watching Mary finger-fuck herself frantically for a few seconds more, before he leaned closer. He ran the tip of his tongue across her perineum, from bottom to top, and dipped into the bottom edge of her dripping hole. Mary froze, her fingers stopping instantly as she realized that a strange tongue was worming its way into her cunt.

"Oh no.... I can't! You can't! Stop! Oh my god, don't!" she hissed, trying to cover her pussy and close her legs. Michael's face was in the way of her hand, and she only succeeding in pulling him deeper, which he took as encouragement. His hands gripped her ankles, holding them apart, as his tongue combed through her wet, matted pubes, finally finding its target. She had a surprisingly large clitoris, and he sucked it like the tiny female penis it essentially was. Bingo!

"NgahhhHHHNNN NO! DON'T STOP! I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" she shrieked, and her pussy gushed syrupy fluids into his mouth. She flooded his face, dripping onto the pool deck in a puddle of lust juice. She clenched her body, then melted, flopping limply back on the lounge, breathing like an asthmatic marathon runner after a race. Her legs were like Jello in his hands and he lowered them gently.

Michael looked at Sophia again, his face dripping with female ejaculate. She looked back with a stunned expression.

"It's always the quiet ones that surprise you, isn't it? Holy shit! " she laughed. "Well, she's obviously satisfied for a while, and I'm ready to go, so why don't you put that giant pecker where I pay you to put it. Fuck me, killer!" she giggled, giving him a new nickname. He put his rubber on, and climbed atop her.

She laid back and guided him in, gasping as his cock wedged her cunt open wider than any before had done. Once he made it halfway, the rest was gravy, as he was thickest from there on in. Sophia knew from past experience that she could take it all, and that her cunt would love it. His cock was so big, it worked on her G-spot better than any vibrator she'd ever had, and she had a very extensive collection of battery powered pussy pleasers, of all sizes, shapes and colours. She also knew he was a very conscientious lover, and that he would take care of her needs. And she knew he couldn't keep his hands off her gigantic, natural boobs.

Obviously, with her attributes, Sophia normally attracted men who had a thing for big breasts. Those who didn't appreciate her phenomenal curves need not apply, and wouldn't be finding themselves in her bed, ever. Michael was by far her favourite. Even though she still fucked every guy that attracted her eye, she continued to pay Michael, and pay him well, for his weekly attention, largely (no pun intended) because of his huge, pussy pounding dick, but also because, of all her lovers, he made her feel the most special. He worshipped her chest, which she took as an extreme compliment, given that his girlfriend was a beautiful, black amazon of a woman, who possessed a pretty big pair herself.

Michael raised up on his arms. He wanted to watch Sophia enjoy what he was doing to her. For him, that was half the fun. Like most guys his age, his interests when he started sexual activity had been completely self centred. He just wanted to fuck, and get himself off. However, since he'd been unable to find a partner that could accommodate his massive member, he had been forced to learn a few tricks, and by the time Miranda welcomed him into her bed, he had matured somewhat.

Then he had been cut loose on a very demanding, but also very caring, group of women, all of whom had a lifetime of experience to share with him. They had tutored him on pleasing women, lessons he found himself enjoying greatly. Now, the student had become the master, and nothing pleased him more than giving one of his clients a mind-blowing orgasm, or two, or twelve. He had a very high sex drive, but how long could anyone cum four to six times a day, seven days a week, without looking to other forms of gratification? He had leaned that putting them first not only made him very popular, but was good for his bottom line. Fully booked, as he often was, he would earn $5000 per week, but now averaged closer to $8000. All of his ladies were very well off financially, and had no problem with giving him generous tips when he pleased them.

Of course, with Sophia, he had other reasons to watch. Two, to be exact. Sophia had promised '34J and all natural', and she was honest in that assessment. Even as full and firm as they were, breasts that size can't be impervious to gravity. Hers had just the right amount of sag, bounce, jiggle and swing to captivate him. Then there were her nipples. She wasn't the proud owner of tall, pencil-eraser nips; hers were huge areolas, three inches across, that scrunched up when she was aroused, looking like pale brownies with a conical point in the middle. She absolutely loved it when he tried to munch the entire circumference of her areolas.

In this position, he was content to gaze at her tits as they danced wildly on her chest, responding to each thrust of his hips between her wide spread thighs. A constant stream of grunts and groans escaped her lips, a comical 'ooof, ahn, ooof, ahn, ooof' in time with his strokes.

Mary moaned, stirring slightly. She opened her eyes slowly, confused. What was she doing outside? She turned her head to the right, and saw Michael and Sophia having sex on the lounge next to her. Oh, right. Sophia dragged her down here to watch them... and she got excited, started playing with herself... and then.... He licked her! He made her cum like mad! Her husband had never made her feel like that!

Mary was wide awake now, and sat up, watching Michael's ass rise and fall as he pistoned into Sophia. She reached out and caressed his rump, surprising him. He'd been so intent on watching Sophia's tits, he hadn't seen her sit up.

"Hey! Look who's back!" he laughed, stopping his motion. "That's some gusher you've got there! You left a puddle."

"Why don't you come over here?" Sophia asked, patting the open side of the lounge beside her. "Get comfortable. There's some water over on the table, by the umbrella, if you want."

Michael went back to work, probing Sophia's gushy pussy. She resumed her moaning and groaning, and Mary decided that water sounded like a good idea, walking over to the table.

When she got there, she poured herself a drink, and sipped it while she watched Michael and Sophia fucking. He was giving it to her pretty hard, bending to kiss her full lips as he did. She liked the way he made Sophia's huge tits jiggle. She felt her pussy twitching with excitement. Her husband rarely did much for her physically. She knew it was wrong to watch them; even worse was the excitement she was feeling, the urges she was being filled with, the fact that she wanted badly to get what Sophia was getting right now. She wanted Michael to violate her pussy with his giant cock. She put the glass down, and walked back over to the lounge.

She stood next to them, seeing the bliss on Sophia's face as Michael pounded his massive pole into her cunt. She reached for the buttons on her housdress, hands shaking as she unfastened them, one by one, until it was wide open.

Michael had been watching her as she stood there. Now he had new reason to gawk. The ill-fitting housecoat had given him the wrong impression of Mary. The glasses and hairdo made her look like a librarian, but as she shed her frock he realized how wrong he'd been... unless the library was at a XXX shop.

Mary had tits! Not like Sophia had tits, but bodies like the one currently moaning gleefully under him were few and far between. Mary was skinny; not scrawny, but lean, lithe and hard. Yet there, on her chest, under a very unflattering bra, were two pretty nice breasts. She reached behind her back, and the bra fell away.

Now those are pencil-eraser nipples! About an inch tall, dark brown, and surrounded by areolas bigger than Sophia's, they capped her honeydew melons perfectly.

She reached up, removed her glasses, and shook her hair out of the ponytail that made her look so severe. Blue eyes. Soft, wavy hair. If she had been intentionally disguising her pretty face and sexy body, she could hardly have done a better job.

Now that she was naked, she sat next to Sophia, who patted Michael on the chest. He stopped fucking her, and withdrew.

"Mary.... If I didn't know it was you, I'd never believe it!" Sophia giggled." Why do you hide yourself like that?"

Mary didn't answer, her eyes unable to move from Michael's penis. He had taken the single lounge next to them, and was relaxing on his back. His dick wasn't relaxed though, standing at attention, still clad in its condom and glistening in the sunshine with Sophia's juices.

This is wrong, she thought, but her body betrayed her, standing to move over to him. She stepped over his hips, facing him. When her shadow crossed his eyes, he opened them, staring up at her. Her eyes pleaded.