Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, she led him back to the bedroom, holding his long dick like the tiller on a sailboat. When they reached the bed, she sat, and pulled his cock to her lips.

Her pussy may have been flexible enough to accommodate his dick, but unless she could dislocate her jaw like a python, a blowjob was simply a physical impossibility. That didn't stop her from licking it quite effectively, and sucking the head like it was made of sugar. Michael stood, and looked down at her, enjoying the sensation of her lapping at him like a sexy little kitten.

Hiromi Takara was by far the most petite and proper of his polyamorous group. Barely five feet tall, maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet, she had recently decided to go to a little lighter brown in her hair colour. Michael liked the new look, but he was slightly biased. What he really liked was her tight little body, almost doll-like...except that most dolls are not equipped with a firm pair of D-cup breasts.

She had him sufficiently wet now, and was giving him one of her patented, two-handed stroke jobs, adding a little more saliva as needed. She looked up at him with those dark eyes, and smiled.

"I think he's ready," she whispered, "and I'm dripping. I've been waiting a week for this, and masturbating every day. I can't wait any longer. Take me Michael... Fuck my brains out!"

"Yes Ma'am," he grinned, with a mock salute, as she scooted up the bed into position. He followed her, and she guided his hard shaft to her entrance, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

He liked to watch as his cock split her thick, orchid-like labia. He'd been inside her more times than he could count, but it never ceased to amaze him, as her pussy somehow stretched open to admit all of his monster. It seemed impossible, but it was happening again, right before his eyes. Even more amazing was the fact that she now took it easily, with no discomfort registering on her face at all. If anything, her face showed ecstasy, and that made him very happy.

Hiromi wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed home, and sighed, smiling softly. She was just able to crane up for a kiss, then laid back to let him pound her into the mattress. She loved feeling so full. During the week, she had to make do with a rubber facsimile of Michael's huge cock, and it was nowhere near as satisfying. Even fisting her own pussy wasn't enough. She needed this cock inside her more often, but it wasn't hers.

She had to find a way, but for today she would just enjoy being stuffed full of his hard meat. It was worth every penny.

She squealed, an amusing little squeak, every time Michael's huge tool slammed into her. Initially, Michael had been reluctant to really give it to her hard, and had misread her sounds as pain. He was so sweet, treating her like a fragile little doll, and always put her needs and feelings above his own. That's why she had fallen for him. Her husband had never treated her this well.

Truthfully, there had been some discomfort early on : he was ploughing a cock as big as her forearm into her cunt. How could it not hurt? Now though, it was pure heaven, and he had learned that her sounds were merely a preamble, pleasure building to the point where she would voice her joy more eloquently. At least she rarely used Japanese to direct him, anymore.

"That's my darling," she smiled, kissing his chest, which was hovering over her. Missionary was more intimate, but their size difference made it more difficult. He weighed more than double what she did, and he'd crush her if he rested his full body on hers, so he always perched on his hands and knees. He didn't really mind, as it let him watch her as her body absorbed his thrusts.

He was watching her now. It was very gratifying, knowing that he was able to give her the pleasure that was obvious on her face, in her dark eyes, and in her melodic voice. She really did make him feel special, and he felt the same way about her.

Being a man, of course, he wasn't just watching her face, or observing her emotions. Nope. His eyes were wandering around her body, from her bountiful, bouncy chest, to the cleft between her legs, where her pussy lips stretched obscenely around his shaft with each firm stroke. Her breasts held a special fascination for him; he never denied being a boob man, and never would. Romi's tits were so perfectly shaped, firm and resilient, they might have seemed out of place on her tiny body, if not for her nipples. Small in diameter, with almost boyish areolas that were dark in colour, they still managed to be home to tall, thick nubs of aroused flesh. When they stood up, they were the quintessential 'pencil erasers', impossible to ignore. They looked delicious, but the size difference between himself and Hiromi made munching them during the act a contortionist's nightmare.

He continued shafting her smoothly, as she transitioned easily from one orgasm to another, then another. Little wonder she had fallen in love with him; he had given her more pleasure in their relatively brief history together than her husband had during their entire marriage. She had been a virgin when they married, and he was much older than she was, already established in business and focused more on that aspect of his life than his new bride. She was his trophy, a symbol of his success, but not really a priority. Truthfully, she had never loved him, but defiance just wasn't part of their culture.

When he died, she had taken a few lovers, but none did much for her. Now, with Michael, she had a man who did everything.

But... He was married already. She cursed her luck, but was willing to pay to keep him in her life, even if only once a week.

Hiromi was revelling in the sensations his cock gave her, and looking up at him lovingly, when he shifted, leaning over her more. She took a tighter grip on him, and he deftly rolled them over, but doing so put them dangerously close to the edge of the bed. Michael wrapped a strong arm around her waist, and sat up to reposition them, but decided to stand instead.

The pressure change was immediate, and Hiromi came again almost instantly, clawing at his shoulders in surprise. She held on for dear life as it washed over her.

Michael read her reaction, and smiled. With Hiromi's arms around his neck, and her legs gripping his hips, there was little of her diminutive weight left for his arms to support. With a handful of each butt cheek, he bounced her on his cock while standing in the middle of the bedroom floor. They were mobile, and he went for a walk with her fully impaled. Every step made her squeak happily, as the base of his thick shaft crushed against her clit.

"Oh god, Michael! This is incredible!" she gasped. "Why didn't we do this before?!"

"I didn't think of it before," he laughed. "Sorry, baby."

She didn't respond with words, merely clinging to him like an amorous koala, as he carried her down the hallway. Halfway to the kitchen, he felt her stiffen, and her grip got suddenly tighter. He paused, and looked down at her, blushing pink as another orgasm hit her, just from him walking. He'd have to remember this.

Reaching the kitchen, he rested her on the countertop, and pulled out, causing a whimper of disappointment from her. She leaned back on her elbows, breathing hard and recovering from her most recent climax, her eyes locked on his huge dick, which was well coated with her juices. She felt the cool air tickle her inner walls, as her cunt gaped open. It would slowly close up again, but she knew they were far from done today.

Usually, she was the one who would initiate a pause to serve her man some mid-coital refreshments; they had been at it for quite a while, and she could use a drink herself. Today, Michael had put a very pleasant twist on it. She watched him rummage through the fridge, pulling out two soft drinks, before she directed him toward a few snack items. She arranged the food and drinks in her hands.

"Plug in, please," she smiled, and groaned contentedly as his shaft slid smoothly back inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck again. "Back to the bedroom?"

"Yes Ma'am," he grinned back, lifting her off the counter again, and padding toward that end of the house.

Back inside the boudoir, Michael sat carefully, and rested flat. Hiromi smiled as she arranged the snack on his chest, and giggled when he complained about the cold items. She fed him crackers, and cheese, all while undulating her hips on his cock, and sipping her drink. Once they had both satisfied their thirst, she put the items aside, and went back to work on other needs.

While she loved being under Michael in the missionary position, she was equally fond of being on top. The underlying reasons for the former were both physical and psychological; a part of her liked being helpless to resist, as her much stronger lover took her as he saw fit. Call it ego, or just animal desire.

On top, she was in control. Sure, he could take that control back at any second, with ease, but she knew he wouldn't. She was able to set the pace of her own orgasms, for as long as her stamina would allow. She had a way of making her up and down motions with a slight circular component, that let her drag her sensitive clit against him. It was very effective.

Speaking of orgasms... Here cums one now. Hiromi tossed her head back, and squealed as it hit her. Her hands gripped Michael's arms as he held her waist, supporting her through the shuddering seconds of pleasure.

From below, Michael smiled as she shook. It felt wonderful, as her pussy became warmer and wetter around his shaft. It looked even better. He watched her boobs bounce, and quiver. Her nipples puckered tighter, turning almost purple, and standing nearly an inch tall. Far too appetizing to resist, he contorted his head to reach one of the stiff buds, and took it into his mouth.

"AHHHHHHNNnnnn!" she gasped, squirming in his grasp. Every inch of her was hypersensitive right now, and suckling her nipples sent an electric current straight to both her brain, and her clit. She leaned over more to make it easier for him to reach, and slid her hips up and down rapidly, tugging at his cock with her clenching pussy. She heard him moan, then growl, and knew she was near to getting her reward. She kept going, until she felt him starting to arch his back.

In an instant, she leapt off him, spinning on her hip to face his huge dick, slick with her lubricant. She grabbed it with both hands, and stroked him, sucking the head happily. He grunted, and the first shot ricocheted off her tonsils, right down the hatch. It caught her a little off guard, and she coughed, pulling back. Michael's tool flexed in her hands, fountaining ropes of cum in the air, and across her face, tits and shoulders. She tried to catch a few of the airborne globs with her tongue, but was largely unsuccessful. By the time he was spent, Hiromi was painted with his seed, and so was he.

She immediately went to work with her tongue, cleaning up the mess, while he caught his breath. She managed to deal with most of it, before retreating to the bathroom for a warm cloth to finish the job. She lovingly wiped his now softened penis clean, then snuggled beside him, pulling the sheets up to cover their bodies.

***

Hiromi woke as Michael stirred in bed beside her. He had been the first to fall asleep, while she had been deep in thought. When she had succumbed to fatigue, her subconscious had continued to work the problem, and her dreams had presented a possible solution. Something she hadn't thought about in years, but she wasn't getting any younger. It might be now or never.

Yes, it was just a dream, but it might be exactly what she needed to bring Michael further into her life. It would also fill another need, beside the one between her legs.

Michael rolled over, finding her almond eyes open, and looking back at him. She smiled, and kissed him gently.

"It's almost that time," he said softly, referring to the end of his day with her, and the beginning of his weekend with his wife. "Is there anything else I can do for you before I go?"

"Michael, my darling," she smiled, "the only thing I need is more of you, but I understand why that's not a possibility now. No. You go home to your wife. I'll be waiting for you next week."

Michael returned the kiss, with equal feeling. Each of his ladies held his attention for different reasons. Sophia was just an unabashed slut, and built for sex, with her huge tits and curvy body. Solange, so sophisticated and European, made him feel worldly. Besides, she let him drive the Jag almost as often as he drove her. Since Charisse and Janelle shared him, they satisfied his group sex cravings. Ashley made him feel wanted, and was always saying she would steal him from her friend Miranda. They all had a corner of his heart.

Hiromi, however, made him feel loved, almost as much as his wife did. Under normal circumstances, that would be dangerous, but there was little in his life that could possibly fit the definition of 'normal'. Despite the emotional conflict, he knew that Hiromi would never even think of causing trouble. It simply wasn't in her nature.

Michael finished splashing water on his face, wiped himself with a towel, and combed his hair. He was dressed when he walked back into the bedroom, to find Hiromi arranged sensuously on the bed. The sheet that covered her just begged to be pulled back, and the look in her eyes encouraged it.

He leaned down for another kiss, and slowly slid the sheet aside. She giggled, and pretended to fight against him.

"I'll see you next week," he whispered.

"I love you, Michael," she smiled.

"I love you too, Romi," he replied, using his pet name for her.

She heard the front door close, and rolled over, picking up her phone. She scrolled down to the M's, thumbing past Michael's number, to the one right below it. She placed the call, waiting three rings before it picked up.

"Hello, Miranda," she said respectfully. "No, he's fine. In fact, he just left... Well, actually, I called because I wanted to talk to you about something. Is there any way we can get together sometime next week?... Really? Yes, I'd love to come to dinner, but I'd like to talk to you alone before Michael gets home. How about I come over and help you in the kitchen?... Yes, I'm sure he will be surprised. Don't tell him I'm coming, okay?... Alright, Monday it is. Thank you so much, Miranda. Goodbye."

Hiromi put the phone down, and nestled into the covers deeper. Yes this might be the perfect solution for everyone involved.

As long as the others didn't object, it might be wonderful.

***

Miranda put the phone down. She didn't know what this was about, but it really didn't matter too much. She really liked Hiromi. Aside from Ashley, who had been Miranda's friend for years, the petite Japanese woman was closest to her in age... actually two years younger... and had a very honest, trustworthy demeanour. It was hard not to like her.

Michael would be home in a few minutes. He'd probably have an interesting story for her, about his day in Hiromi's bed. It still amazed her that a five foot tall, one hundred pound person such as Hiromi could take Michael's giant penis into her pussy, and still walk afterwards. Hell, sometimes she had trouble walking straight herself.

Actually, she would probably be having that difficulty at some point in the next two days. It was now officially the weekend, and her husband was all hers until Monday morning.

Thank God It's Friday!

***

Monday afternoon, Michael was flat on his back in the middle of Ashley's very comfortable king-sized bed, looking up at the beautiful blonde while she rode his cock energetically.

"Fuck, honey! I'll never get over how good this thing feels in my cunt!" she groaned, bracing her hands on his chest to let her undulate her hips freely. "SO..." she barked, slamming her hips down on his pole, "... FUCKING..." slam, "... GOOD!" Slam, slam, slam.

As if to illustrate her point, she howled through a spectacular orgasm. He already had his hands on her fabulous, round knockers, and squeezed them firmly, thumbing the puckered nipples. Ashley looked down at him, her eyes ablaze, as her climax waned.

"Oh, baby! You're so good for me!" she smiled. She leaned forward, and pressed her firm globes in his face. "Suck me! Suck my big tits, like I know you want to. Chew on my nipples!"she gasped.

Well, it was either do as she asked, or suffocate under her fantastic funbags. Ashley ranked number three on Michael's biggest tits list, right behind his wife. Of course, they were both a few cup sizes short of Sophia, who was the undisputed title holder. Solange, his French honey, was a close fourth, then Charisse, followed by a tie for last, with Janelle and Hiromi bringing up the rear with their 'mere' D cups.

Ashley was a chatty Cathy in the bedroom. Okay, a slutty, filthy, chatty Cathy, with a vocabulary of sexual terminology that would make a sailor blush. In the past, she would have fucked the sailor first. Miranda had told him the tales of her college roommate's escapades. Maybe she was the one they were talking about when they said that blondes have more fun.

Miranda told him about the night she pretended to be asleep in her bed, while Ash had taken on two guys on her side of the dorm room. Miranda's fingers had been busy under the covers, as she watched her buxom blonde companion get spit roasted by the men. They went at it for nearly an hour, and Miranda had several stifled orgasms. Her pussy was a swamp of juices.

After Ashley had seen them off, she flopped back on her bed.

"Goodnight, Miranda," she laughed.

"Goodnight, Ash," Miranda giggled back. "Well done."

That was many years past, however. Ashley had married, and curbed her impulses... Until her husband's death. That's when the cougar was freed. Several young men met their match in her bed. Michael had tamed her.

So, he was latched on to her nipple, suckling roughly, and biting at her request. She not only liked to talk, she liked it rough, most of the time. Where as the rest of his ladies liked a softer, more gentle approach, especially at the beginning, then a 'fuck their brains out' finish; Ashley liked it hard and fast from the outset, and became more subdued after she had surrendered. She was unique, to say the least.

He chomped her nipple once again, then grabbed her ass with both hands. He sat up, then stood, before reversing their position. He crashed down atop her as he threw her on her back.

"Oh you fucking bastard! Put that big cock back inside me, you fucker! I'm not done with it yet!" she hissed.

He played his role, mauling her big jugs, and putting one hand to her throat as he fed his monster back into her cunt. She moaned, and grunted, as his cock reached her cervix.

"C'mon... Fuck me!" she snarled, grasping his wrist to keep his hand in place at her neck. "Gimme that giant cock! Fuck me like a cheap whore! Make me feel it!"

Michael did. He pounded her into the mattress, drilling deep with each furious stroke. Her eyes opened wide, registering the pleasure she was feeling, delivered with an equal amount of pain. She arched her back and screamed as she came; once, twice, then a third, while he fucked her hard. Sweat dripped off his body onto hers, and at last, her grip on his wrist lessened. She transformed from wanton slut, to caring lover before his eyes.

"Oh god, Michael," she smiled, "I'm in heaven. Thank you so much, darling."

Her change in demeanour allowed him to ease up, and stroke her pussy a little slower. He stopped choking her, and her hands gently caressed his back, shoulders and face. She looked up at him.

"Cum for me, darling," she breathed. "Cum inside me. I love the warm feeling of your cock spurting deep in my pussy."