Ms. Wildman Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Wildman owns and cucks her hot husband David.
3k words
4.38
19.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a woman dominating males. The male's are mind controlled sex slaves. You now know what this story is about and if this material offends you, read something that you like instead.

Ms. Wildman

Chapter 3

"David"

Mandy's driver, the young and voluptuous Kimmy shifted Ms. Wildman's expensive luxury Mercedes into gear and headed towards her estate.

Mandy leaned back and stretched, she felt that beautiful ache that only a delicious big cock can bring.

Mandy took a couple of puffs off her Vape and her mouth watered thinking about the delicious French treat that her talented young husband David will have prepared for her when she finally gets home.

She briefly flashed forward thinking of her husband's deliciously lean, naked body on his knees servicing her sore and used pussy.

Her insatiable, large, stretched, and sore pussy, unbelievably twinged with a bolt of pleasure with the thought.

She thought back to when she first "met" David.

Her highly talented team called RATES (Research and Talent Evaluation Squad) discovered him working in a corn field and sent her the images of David along with his extremely high scoring marks that the teams proprietary software spit out.

The software was developed with a scoring system that the talented team manually enters, the scoring consists of cock size-the larger the cock the higher the score, intellect level-the lower the intellect the higher the score, sexual experience -virgins score the highest, body type, looks, height, etc.

David's were the highest marks she has ever seen from her team next to Stevens.

Stevens marks were slightly higher because his cock is slightly larger.

David is beautiful and unsophisticated, his face is naturally rugged and handsome- he's submissive and gullible, all the traits Ms. Wildman prefers.

David is also very nurturing and loving, his body resembles a young Mark Wahlberg except David has more muscle, he's more cut and he has a larger dick than the celebrities'.

His face resembles a young Nick Lachey but with sharper features and it's more handsome.

Where, her #2 property Steven, is a mix between Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum. Ms. Wildman likes the contrast between her toys.

David was also a Virgin when Ms. Wildman took him, hence the sky-high marks from her RATES team.

David has only known his older wife, Ms. Wildman's pussy he has never tasted or entered another.

The same thing for Steven, he was also 100% Virgin meat when she took him.

David is a great fuck and has beautiful cock, body, and face but Mandy needed to humble him further.

She programmed her young husband by using the drug to access the medical preoptic area of his brain and made some minor changes.

The result of the tampering is David now prematurely ejaculates, she did this as an experiment but Ms. Wildman absolutely fell in love with his vulnerability and humility because of it.

She has as much cock as she needs on the side and she wants her househusband needy, humiliated and 100% dependent on her.

She keeps him locked in a chastity device now, since her mind tweaking of no masturbation didn't take.

This is a huge turn on for the powerful, crazy- wealthy CEO to be able to control his beautiful cock, to control him completely.

Ms. Wildman glanced up at her driver Kimmy's very low-cut plunging top and admired her large natural tits and the outline of her large areolas with long stiff nipples poking through...

She thought to herself, 'I haven't had pussy in a while maybe I'll indulge in some Kimmy this weekend.'

Mandy exited the car without saying a word and heading for the front entrance of her sprawling estate, she looked around and saw a few of the many ex-special force's soldiers that she employs for all her security and other needs.

The soldiers were heading for the east wing on a routine security patrol, a warm feeling engulfed her as she went inside.

She was greeted by her hunk of a husband and a delicious aroma wafting through the air.

It smelled of French cuisine and was delightful to her hyper sense of smell.

David was bare chested and only wearing an apron with the rest of his perfectly sculpted chest and body on display.

His handsome face had a big smile and his pearly whites gleamed as he was so very happy to see his sexy and powerful wife.

David's big cock, encased in its chastity device was ever present poking through the skimpy apron as he hugged his wife and went in for a kiss.

David flicked his tung around like a desperate animal trying to reach her tonsils when Mandy pushed him back.

"Easy Sweet pea."

"Now take off that apron this instant, you're not in the kitchen anymore"

David removed the apron, now naked except for the restricting cage.

Mandy's wet pussy stirred at the site.

David knelled at his wife's side.

"I'm sorry beautiful, I'm just so happy to see you" quivered David while kissing her leg repeatedly.

Mandy patted his thick head of hair dismissively, like you would a child.

"It's fine, why don't you pour me some wine."

"Of course, my love, right away."

David got up from his knees and walked away to the decanter containing the very expensive French wine he retrieved from Mandy's wine cellar earlier.

He had already opened it and the wine was airing as instructed, Mandy looked at his perfect ass and muscular back as he walked.

She misses fucking his brains out regularly, but he is so pathetic with his cock locked and his "premature ejaculation problem."

It's just the way Mandy likes him, cute, vulnerable, and doting.

David returned with a full glass of the french wine for his wife and a small taster glass for himself, Mandy doesn't allow David to drink, just a taste here and there of the good stuff.

Mandy likes David's body a certain way and doesn't want alcohol to effect it or his mind that she has exactly where she wants it.

David began to speak as Mandy swirled her red wine around in her expensive long stem glass taking in the delightful, expensive aroma, Mandy took a large pull from her glass.

Her taste buds were awarded with a delicate, sweet taste of caramel, blackberry, and maybe some floral...

But she couldn't finish analyzing the taste because her young, beautiful, and sexy husband was carrying on about a business project he wanted Mandy to support so Mandy begrudgingly listened for a short time as he babbled.

His plan was simple but surprisingly good, and Mandy was sure it would succeed.

If another deliciously hot stud had come to her with this idea, she would have backed it in a minute, however, David is her trophy househusband and that is exactly what he will remain.

He won't be an entrepreneur or a small business owner who works crazy hours and fucks his secretary.

Not Mandy's David, his place is at home, providing eye candy, pussy worship, and delicious meals, he is her househusband and he will be nothing else.

The wine tasted good, so she had another long sip as she looked at him with sharp eyes.

He was so serious and had put a lot of thought into it impressing Mandy ever so slightly.

He obviously wanted some responsibility, to get out of the house, he wanted a bigger role in their relationship, to prove his worth to her.

Mandy keeps him on a very short leash as he isn't allowed out much, when he does go out, it's under Mandy's supervision.

She keeps David busy with his at home personal trainers at her state-of-the-art gym in the North section of the Estate.

His culinary classes are held in her world class kitchen that makes make world renowned Chef's gasp, David's instructors are all 5-star Chefs, and she has a different one teaching him each month.

David has been exposed to different techniques and tastes from around the world and is becoming an excellent chef.

Mandy stood and pulled David in while he was still blabbering and cupped his firm ass using her entire palm.

She started squeezing and kneading his ass possessively.

She cooed in his ear:

"Sweet pea, don't you worry about such things, I don't like to see you with stress as it might wrinkle your pretty face."

Mandy continued molesting his tight ass.

"Running a business is not what you think it is, it's very complex, it takes focus and intelligence."

"Let's leave that to me as I am much better suited for it."

"Your talents lie elsewhere, and you are very talented in those areas, David."

"Cooking, your athleticism in the gym, your pretty mouth, those are the areas you excel in and you need to focus on those attributes"

Mandy's kneading of his ass intensified, and she started squeezing his tortured balls with her free hand.

David's pride swelled as his wife told him he was talented.

His cock was straining against is prison as the powerful CEO's hands manipulated his ass and balls.

Mandy continued:

"Sweet pea, wipe this type of though from your mind and let's not bring it up again."

"I'll tell you what, I have end of month this weekend, but you can get started on ordering that yacht you have been yapping about."

Mandy sighed:

"The things I do for you sweet pea".

David had precum dripping from his cage as Mandy really laid into his ass.

"Make the arrangements and I will meet with the sellers later next week and negotiate the deal for the yacht, write the check..."

"Now why don't you go start my bath and bring the wine, I want to rest and have a soak before dinner."

With that she gave David a hard swat on his already red ass as he hurried away for the bathroom.

Mandy, thought to herself, 'I'm surprised he doesn't realize he's a dumb blonde househusband, and she thought my RATES team is really is worth every penny.'

Mandy slowly and seductively strolled into the massive bath area with her wine glass empty, she found the decanter and poured another tall glass.

She was naked, her extra-large surgically enhanced tits sticking out proudly, her large areolas and long sharp nipples were hard.

She was circling and pulling at her engorged clit as she walked towards her husband.

Her full black bush was matted with Steven's cum from earlier as were her thighs,

Mandy, slightly buzzed from the whisky she had earlier and the large glass of wine she just drank didn't notice.

She seductively walked over to David who was kneeling over the tub stirring the warm fragrant water with the tip of his finger, making sure the temp was just right.

He was evenly distributing the expensive softeners, salts and bubbles he had added, Mandy stood behind him admiring his muscular, tan body and tight ass.

She ran a finger down his spine.

David shivered.

He looked up at his smoking hot older wife, his face was about a foot away from her sex.

He watched mesmerized as she flicked and pulled on her button.

Mandy was watching him intently when his eyes suddenly widened.

David saw that her thick muff was matted, and her slender thighs were covered with a sticky, dried substance.

"What's is that?" David blurted out.

Mandy looked down and for a brief second almost felt panic.

Her sharp mind kicked into gear, and she said without hesitation:

"Sweet pea, I was thinking of you all day at work, your sexy body and talented tongue had me very excited and wet."

"What you see is my excitement from today all dried up."

David's frown turned to a giant smile, his pride swelling again, his perfectly straight and white teeth gleamed as he grinned at his wife.

Mandy thought to herself,' money well spent at the cosmetic dentist's office.'

She then said with lust:

"Now be a good boy and get to work"

Mandy raised her leg and rested her foot on the edge of the large tub with her other foot planted firmly on the ground in between David's knees.

Her sex was spread open lewdly only an inch from David's face, Mandy's well used and stretched pussy had an obscene gape.

She could feel some of Steven's loads from earlier start to ooze forward.

She likes having her husband taste her and clean her after a long day at work and before she bathes, she also gets off on feeding him her lovers cum as it's a real power trip.

David stared at his hot older wife's pussy with the large vaginal opening and "her white cum" leaking out.

He admired it; his big young cock strained hard against its cage as he took her power in.

David had no idea his wife's pussy is extra-large and stretched from her constant indulgence with her big side cocks, her pussy is the center of David's universe, it is the only pussy he has ever known.

Mandy shoved David's head into her waiting abyss, David started lapping, sucking, nibbling, slurping...

Mandy pulled his hair back and told him to clean "her matted cum" off her bush and David greedily obeyed, cleaning every drop including her thighs with his hungry tung.

Mandy had a hold of David's earlobes, each one pinched between her thumb and forefinger, pulling downward and toward her with steady pressure, stretching his lobes.

All David could do was suck, his head was wedged against the tub, Mandy's powerful legs are thrusting forward, and her leg muscles are flexing.

Mandy let go of his right ear momentarily to down the last of her second glass of wine, she took his ear again and resumed fucking his face.

The scene from behind showed Mandy's big, sweet MILF ass moving up and down and left to right with powerful thrusts, flexing then relaxing, flexing then relaxing.

The dimples and slight cellulite showing when she flexed and her perfect rounds ass springing back to shape when she relaxed.

Guttural sounds were emerging from Mandy as she was working herself into another orgasm, sloshing and sucking sounds with occasional deep nasal breaths of air were emitting from David.

The scene from the front shows a wild look on Mandy's face and lust in her eyes and she grinds into her cuckold husbands face, her giant fake tits barley moving despite the ferocity of the face fuck.

Mandy's pussy was engulfing David's face, her lips spread wide as she slid her pussy upwards.

Her stretched and gaped pussy completely covered David's mouth and nose and she would hold it there so he could feel her power, on her way down David would get a quick chance to breath though his nose and over and over it went

Mandy was taking her time, methodically fucking her husband's face; owning him and slowly working herself into a lather.

Mandy suddenly jerked and yanked David's earlobes forward, she started to shake, then buck, then scream as she shivered and plowed through another intense orgasm.

Her creamy nectar was slithering down David's face and onto the floor, she sprayed the side of the tub and the floor around David's knees was a mess.

As Mandy started to come down and her quivering legs relaxed and she realized all her weight was on David's neck.

She slid off him and hopped in the tub, thoroughly enjoying the warm, fragrant water, she looked at David's used face, bright red and covered in her thick cum and hissed:

"Wash me."

"When you're done cleaning me, lay out my evening attire and go finish diner, I'm going to soak a while."

David's face and cock are a mess, he looks at his wife with puppy dog eyes and lowers his head in shame.

"Beautiful, I love you."

Caaaan, I, uh, um."

"I mean, do you thinkkkk, I mean..."

"Will you please let me cuuuuum?"

"Oh please, I beg you, it's been weeks, I can't stand it anymore"

David is now softly crying and rambling incoherent whispers while humping at the foot of the tub; he has pure desperation in his eyes.

His cock is dripping pre-cum as he pathetically pumps the steps leading to the tub.

Ms. Wildman looks at his perfectly smooth and muscular body as she considers the drugs effect on his libido and the state he is currently in.

She decides she doesn't want to create any permanent damage, so she speaks:

"Ok, sweet Pea, grab my wine glass and come here, stand before me right here on the right side, we both know this won't take but a second,"

David's face reddened even more with shame as he pathetically stood where instructed, not making eye contact with her.

Mandy drank the rest of her wine while fondling David's balls.

The noises he was making were sounds she has never heard before, they were cannibalistic.

She removed the tiny key nestled in between her big silicone tits that was secured to a diamond necklace and unlocked her husband's cock, it sprang froward like a circus act.

His impressive sexy cock was bouncing and throbbing as he moaned and whimpered:

"Please, I beg you."

Mandy positioned her wine glass over David's swollen helmet, careful not to touch her "premature ejaculating" husband.

She used both hands, one on his balls so she can feel the massive load when it exits and the other hand steadied the cup and lightly stroked David, right under the engorged tip.

David, crying and shaking and moaning delivered an extremely impressive 8 ropes of cum into her glass, he was still producing some smaller amounts from the after tremors of his huge orgasm while Mandy was enjoying the show he put on.

Mandy, quickly put his cage back on and David immediately felt the horny sensations start again.

He thanked his wife profusely, kissing her hands and trying to get to her neck.

Mandy told him to go prepare diner and handed him the wine glass, almost a quarter full of his seed.

"Sweet pea, I want you to dress your salad with your cream as a special treat."

"The extra protein will help with your workouts this weekend while I'm at work weekend."

"Now run along, I'm famished"

"Yes, my love, right away".