Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was responding to his thrusting, bouncing my bottom and meeting him halfway. I was also responding to the way his hands teased my breasts, pushing them against his hands, seeking a greater contact. On top of all this I seemed to be writhing with pleasure, sensations just moving through me, plucking at my nerves.

I twisted and writhed and humped my hips, dancing to his tune, and he kept right on going, his sweet music screwing every nerve in my body into a tight coil of expectation. I was almost screaming for relief when he finally gave it to me.

He seemed to pause for half a second and then he was driving into me harder than ever, really banging home. I stood it for only a couple of strokes and then everything seemed to blow apart. I climaxed loudly, giving a startled scream as my orgasm lifted me to the heights.

I slowly came down to earth, aware that he'd blown his load inside me before disengaging. Now he was just holding me, gently rubbing my breasts. Somehow I managed to pull away from him, breathing hard.

"I'm still going to report you," I told him, glaring at him. If someone was drawing us they'd be putting a row of little daggers from my eyes to his.

"What, after all the pleasure I just gave you?"

"I didn't ask you to. I didn't want you to."

"I see you're not denying that you received it," he said, smirking while I bristled. "May I point out you don't know who I am."

"Might I point out I have your car's registration number."

"Ah, no, you don't. This is not my car. I sort of borrowed it for a few days while the owner is on a cruise. I'm on my way to his place to return it now."

"The police will ask who you are and he'll have to tell them," I said desperately.

"I'm sure he'll be delighted to tell them if he ever finds out who borrowed it."

"You took it without asking him?"

"Why not? I took you without asking you."

12