Mugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

"You wouldn't dare," Anne said, glaring at me but also looking slightly nervous.

"I would dare," I returned, "but not right now. It may take me a little while to recharge my batteries, but don't be discouraged. There's plenty of time. Um, tell me, would you prefer me to bend you backwards over the bed so you can see me enter you? Then you'd know exactly when to start saying, no, no, no."

About then Moira came out of the shower, looking for her clothes.

"If you'll excuse me," I said, "I'll just have a shower myself before running you back to the mall. We can discuss my raping you later."

Anne just glared but Moira looked surprised.

"What are you on about?" she asked me.

"Oh, Anne wants to be raped," I explained, "but isn't sure how she wants it to happen. Why don't you think up an interesting scenario for her?"

I went to have my shower, leaving Anne spluttering and Moira laughing. After I'd showered and dressed I ushered the young ladies out to the van and we headed off to the mall. Half way there I pulled by the side of the road.

"OK, girls. If you look out the window you'll see we're parked opposite a row of shops and that there are a number of people outside. You can see them but, as it's dark in the van, they can't see in. They will of course, hear you if you scream or call out."

The two girls looked out the window, seeing things were as I said.

"And this interests us because?" asked Anne, making a little circular gesture with her hand to say give us more information.

"This lets you know that if you have a problem you can call for help," I explained.

I slipped between the driver's and passenger's seats and into the back of the van.

"For instance," I added, taking Anne's arm and drawing her away from her seat, "if I make you kneel on the floor right here and pull down your panties you will have the choice of being raped or screaming for help."

Suiting actions to words I was encouraging Anne down onto all fours. She was finding that I was a lot stronger than I looked. Holding her there with one hand on her back I pushed her dress up, revealing her panties.

"So, what's it going to be?" I rubbed her pussy through her panties. "Are you going to protest and cry out or do I pull these down and rape you."

"You wouldn't," said Anne, and then she gave a little squeak as I pushed her panties down.

"You can't do this," she protested, while I now casually massaged her now bare pussy.

I slipped a couple of fingers inside her slit, not being totally surprised to find that she was wet.

"I could, and I'd enjoy it," I told her, letting her go and moving back to the driver's seat. "Just not right now. We'll leave it until later."

I continued the drive to the mall, Moira giggling again and Anne continuing to splutter in fury. (Or frustration. A pretty close call on which it was.)

On arriving at the mall I didn't just drop the girls at the front entrance. I continued back down to the buildings bowels to park, picking a reasonably secluded spot.

"OK, girls, we're here. Two things before you go. First, I'm keeping the stun-gun. I suggest you grow up a bit before you get another one. However, I'm not going to steal it. I know what they cost so I'll let you have fifty for it. That's a generous price, seeing how it's second hand."

"Only been used twice," muttered Moira, a smirk on her face.

"Quite," I agreed, pulling out my wallet and handing Moira the fifty. "The second item, could you please take your clothes off now, Anne? I'm ready to force myself upon you but I don't want to have to go to all the trouble of stripping your things off."

"You don't seriously think I'm going to get undressed so that you can rape me?" asked Anne.

"Yes. Why not? It will be a lot easier for both of us if you take off your own clothes."

"But if Anne takes off her own clothes, knowing you're going to have sex with her then it's not rape, is it?" asked Moira, sounding confused.

"It is if we both agree that it is," I told her. "Do you want me to have sex with you, Anne?"

"Are you crazy? No, I don't!"

"There, you see? She doesn't want to have sex with me so when I take her it will be rape. Ah, I'm still waiting, Anne."

Some women take so long getting undressed.

"Colour me confused," muttered Moira. "Why are you going to rape her?"

"Because she's expecting me to. That's your fault. Ever since she saw you jumping me she's been aroused and waiting for me to jump her. I'm just trying to live up to her expectations."

"So if she doesn't get undressed, what happens?"

"That's a non-issue. She's going to get undressed just to prove to us that she's not scared to, and because she doesn't really believe that I'll do it."

"Forget it, Anne," said Moira with a sigh. "He's just baiting you. He's not going to touch you unless you get undressed. Let's just walk away."

I gave Anne a big derisive smile. Run, little rabbit, run, said that smile, and Anne knew it. She gave me a furious look and started stripping. It hadn't taken me long to undress her at the start of this little contretemps, it took her even less time. Then she smirked at me, a real, I dare you, smirk.

I moved into the back of the van, smiling.

"Hands and knees, there's a good girl," I said softly.

"In your dreams," came the snippy reply.

I reached out and put a hand behind her head while my other hand cupped her chin. Did you know that if you hold someone's head this way you can move them around very easily? Where the head goes, the body follows. I just moved her head forward and down and Anne was on hands and knees in no time flat, swearing. I rested one hand on her back and the other slipped over her bottom, seeking the core of her being.

My oh my. She was hot and wet, fully aroused, ready and waiting, and we both knew it.

"What are you doing? You're not really going to have sex with me are you?"

"Um, Anne, his cock is out and pointing in your direction," Moira told her. "If you think he's bluffing just wait for a couple of seconds."

Anne found out for herself when my cock pressed against her lips, coaxing them to move aside.

"No, no, no," Anne started, and broke of, swearing, when she heard me saying the same thing. "Oh, fuck you," she said, at the same time pushing herself firmly back against my cock.

"That is my intention," I admitted, pushing happily into her, feeling her taking me and closing around me.

Anne had mouthed her formal objection, or started to, anyway. Now she capitulated, suffering being raped with a great deal of enthusiasm. I took her hard, arms around her and hands on her breasts, not so much holding them as mauling them, feeling them, massaging them, squeezing them and generally having fun with them. At the same time my cock was not backward about getting into the action.

I drove into her repeatedly, her bottom bobbing up and down as she pushed to meet me, taking me into herself as deep as she could with each thrust. She was rather a vocal lover, gasping and grunting with the efforts she was putting in, her enthusiasm plain in her every action.

A quick glance at Moira showed her with an odd look on her face. I'm not sure exactly what that look meant but she did seem to be getting quite a bit of satisfaction out of seeing Anne being taken, possibly a little smug revenge from having had Anne watching her earlier.

The trouble with a really frenetic bout of sex is that it winds up too soon. Neither you nor your partner can stand the pace without getting some relief, resulting in some rather rapid climaxes. That's what happened now. I found myself revving up long before I wanted to, climaxing and ramming home hard. I was just born lucky, I guess, that Anne also came at the same time. It certainly wasn't due to any skill on my part.

Anne barely took time to draw her breath after we'd finished when she started on me.

"Damn it, Danny," she snapped, "If you'd done that at your place I could have had a shower. Now look at me. I'm all sweaty and sticky and I'm supposed to get dressed like this? You are so inconsiderate."

"Anne, love, if you like, I have a packet of wet tissues here. You can clean yourself up with no problems. If you really need a shower I can drive you back to my place."

"You can have a shower in the family room in the mall," pointed out Moira.

"Fine. I'll just walk in there like this, carrying my clothes in a bag."

I got back in the driver's seat and started the engine.

"I am going back home," I told them. "You can clean up and hop out or you can stay in the van and come back to my place. Your choice."

"Um, if we come back to your place so Anne can have a shower will you drive us back here afterwards?"

"Possibly. Mind you, while Anne is having a shower I'll be taking your clothes off and playing with you, but if you're fine with that. . ."

"Oh, just go," snapped Anne. "I feel disgusting. I need that shower."

I engaged the gears and started back towards home.

"Tell me, Moira, what do you think of the idea of us taking Anne and tying her to the bed after she's showered and playing with her."

"What if she objects?"

"Do we care?"

"You are such comedians," growled Anne.

Comedians? Does she think I'm joking?

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers
12