Mugged at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? You're certainly dressed for the part. Why don't you think it over for a minute or two? I'll fill in the waiting time having a little nibble."

With that I cupped one of her breasts and brought my mouth down upon her nipple, holding it lightly with my teeth and running my tongue over it. She gave a gasp and hurriedly pushed my head away, staring down at her now erect nipple in shock.

"You can't do that," she gasped.

"Um, I think I just demonstrated that I can," I pointed out. "Or are you trying to say that I can't do it anymore?"

"I'm just saying don't do it."

"Oh. Do the same rules apply to this one?" I asked, cupping her other breast and rubbing her nipple with my thumb.

"Yes," she gasped, pushing my hand away. "Don't touch me."

"Don't touch at all, or just don't touch your breasts? I mean, what about here?"

My hand eased its way through a softly furred landing strip and closed upon the playing field. Not the large playing field of the spanking but a smaller, more intimate one.

It only took me a moment to confirm that her mound was hot and wet and ready. I had suspected it was from the view I'd had while paddling her. It was fortunate that it only took me a moment because she was now pushing my hand away from there, as well.

"Will you stop touching me? I thought you said this would be my choice?"

"It is your choice?" I told her. "I'm just touching the nice things you're displaying while you make up your mind. You know, trying to see if they feel as good as they look."

"Well don't," she snapped.

"OK," I said, ostentatiously lifting my hands away.

"Ah, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not touching you," I said defensively. "I'm just anticipating a favourable answer and am getting ready for it. Besides, seeing what I'll be bringing to the party might help you make up your mind."

After stepping back I'd started undressing. Apparently Sandra did not appreciate me anticipating her possible choice. She gave me a nasty look, her eyes dropping down to see what I was bringing to the party and then looking hastily elsewhere. I was quite surprised to see a girl could both blush and go pale at the same time.

"That is supposed to help persuade me?" she asked, sounding remarkably unpersuaded.

"One never knows what little thing will tip the scales when a decision had to be made," I pointed out.

"And perhaps some people have a different definition of little," she riposted. "What some people consider little things could be a major problem to someone else."

"Well, there's always the line of last resort," I pointed out.

"And that is?" she asked sweetly.

"Suck it and see," I said just as sweetly.

For a moment there I thought she was going to hit me. Close thing that because I think she thought the same thing. I decided I'd better bring our little charade to a close.

"Come along," I said, taking her by the elbow.

"What are doing? Where are you taking me? I haven't said I would and you know it."

"Of course I know it. You've been standing there wondering how to say yes without looking like a fool and can't come up with an answer so I'm taking your answer for granted. Now you can stop worrying and lie down and take what's coming."

By now we were moving through the bedroom door and I was pushing her down onto the bed.

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about," she shouted. "I was looking for a polite way to turn you down."

I rolled her over onto her tummy for a second and gave her bottom an extra spank before rolling her back over.

"Don't tell fibs," I told her. "If you were going to say no you would have smiled and said 'fuck off, loser' while hastily putting your clothes back on. You did neither because you were curious about what it would be like. I am now going to satisfy that curiosity."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're an arrogant, big-headed, prick?" she asked, managing to sound genuinely curious.

"It's funny you should ask that. I have been told I have a big, arrogant, prick, but I've never actually been called one."

"Then your day is complete because now you have been."

I settled down onto the bed next to her. For all her rudeness and faux protests I had noticed that she'd made no attempt to get off the bed, nor was she complaining anymore about the way my hands and mouth were wandering over her body. As a matter of fact she was now investigating the aforementioned big, arrogant, prick, finding it much to her taste. I know this because she was tasting it.

Far be it from me to interrupt a lady while she is busy. I contented myself with playing with a very nice pair of breasts. It was a real pleasure to make their acquaintance. I stroked and teased them, playing with her nipples, while at the same time I delicately sweated as strange things were done to some of my more personal equipment.

I rapidly found myself reaching a point where it was essential I interrupted the young lady's fun. I managed to reposition her on the bed, lying flat on her back with a very smug smile on her face. That rotten bitch had known exactly what she'd been doing to me.

I rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the bed. I paused for a moment, poised just above her, my cock barely touching her. She gave me a knowing smile and I took her, in the most energetic manner I could, driving fully into her with one long hard stroke. She hissed out a loud, "Yessss," as I drove into her and then I was there, pinning her to the bed with my cock.

I saw no benefit accruing just holding her there so I started to move on her in a most vigorous manner, pulling back and driving home with all the urgency of that first entry. She gave a small shriek and arched her back as she pushed hard up against me, meeting my every stroke with her own desperate need.

It was wild, it was exciting, it was not going to finish any time soon if I could help it and, humbly speaking, I was damned sure I could help it. I continued driving in with great vigour, increasing her arousal and building on her excitement. I was certain that I had her at that pre-climax point, that delicate point where a little extra energy would send her screaming over the edge.

I didn't supply that little extra energy. I held back just that little bit, leaving her riding the edge and unable to cross over. Hard on her, I guess, but just as hard on me, I assure you. I played her like a violin, taking her down of the peak in moaning despair only to lift her back up to a shrieking height and holding again.

Such short tempers some people have. Sandra was starting to call me names when I brought her off the edge. Had she no appreciation for talent? I was extending our time together quite nicely and I was certainly enjoying our new relationship. She was, I found, trying to provide that last little bit of effort herself, which made it a bit tricky for me to hold her properly poised and riding the edge.

It couldn't last, of course. I finally gave one hard thrust too many and we were tipping over the edge with no way back. I shrugged mentally and physically got down to giving my all just as fast as I could. She gasped and climaxed, silently to my surprise. I'd had her marked down as a potential screamer. Just goes to show that even I can be wrong.

Several days after receiving Sandra's apology I ran into Rhonda outside my place. I just nodded hullo and would have gone on my way but she stopped me, wanting to talk. She beat about the bush for a moment and finally came to the point.

"Um, I saw Sandra yesterday and she said she'd apologised to you. You weren't mean to her when she did so, were you? I'd feel awful if you were because I'm the one who insisted that she should seeing we were in the wrong."

"Now, Rhonda, you must know I couldn't comment on whatever might have passed between Sandra and me. That would be rude and ungentlemanly."

"Well, I know that, but I was worried," she said, chewing on her lip. "I mean, when you were at the barbecue you teased her about spanking her and she was so cagey about talking about the apology that I sort of wondered. . ." Her voice trailed off.

"You were wondering if I did actually spank her?" I asked. "It would be wrong of me to comment either way but I'll tell you what. If you care to drop by my place later you can give me your own formal apology. Then you can see if your apology gets accompanied by a spanking and make your own guesses about what happened between me and Sandra."

She gave me a doubtful look, not sure if she should trust me or not.

"You're wondering if you should trust me or not, aren't you?" I said with a sigh. "Let me put your mind at ease. You can't. I might have made wild, exuberant, love to Sandra instead of spanking her. Or both, or maybe neither. Just think, if you don't come over you'll probably never know. If you do come over you risk finding yourself having your clothes removed and having all sorts of things done to your naked body. Ah, decisions, decisions. I'm glad I don't have to make that one."

I gave her a wave and went on my way, smiling. I wondered if Rhonda would come over to apologise. A tale for another day, possibly.

12