Multi-tasking Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, yeah that might be a good place to start," he pulled back, just as the bathroom door opened. Out stepped Rick. Still wearing his trunks, anyone is viewing distance could plainly see his full erection.

"You okay Rick? Ready to go?" I urged, hoping I could escape having to further placate his father. Jake immediately broke into laughter at the sight of his son's predicament.

"I-I couldn't go. We'll have to wait a bit–sorry," said Rick, glancing down at his "condition", before returning a shy, child-like grin.

"A bit? Yeah, I'd say about a half an hour!" Laughed Jake, staring at the outline of Rick's rock-hard shaft.

"You never said, that thing would do THIS!" Rick barked at his father.

"You never asked," Jake said and smiled. "Oh, it's just as well. Barb here has agreed to let me take a few shots before we leave, right Honey?" He said, unable to keep from smiling at their inside joke.

"Okay, what's the deal? Just what have you two been up to?" I demanded, opening my robe to stand boldly, with hands on hips.

"Just the wonderful magic of a tiny blue pill," Jake said, and flashed a digital photo of me.

"VIAGRA! You gave him a Viagra?" I shouted and rolled my eyes, as intermittent camera flashes continued. "Whatever do YOU need THAT for?" I exclaimed.

"Drop the robe Honey, so I can get a nice shot of those big hooters," said Jake. I broke my concentration on hearing Rick's answer only slightly to pull off the terry cloth robe.

"I was upset after this morning and what happened, or didn't happen, in the conference room, remember?" Rick replied, while Jake floated around me like some fashion photographer.

"But Rick, that could happen to anybody. I mean, some guys are just not comfortable in that kind of situation, you know? I understand perfectly," I explained.

"How 'bout losing the straps Barb?" Jake whispered, not to break up our conversation. Pacifying Jake, I crossed my arms over my broad chest and pulled down the thin straps on my black, one-piece suit. Never breaking my focus on Rick, my facial expression begged for more explanation.

"I know, I know. The thing is, I wasn't so much embarrassed in front of you, or Barry, for that matter. Actually, it's always been kind of a fantasy of mine. I just wanted to make sure, if I was ever in a similar situation, that I could–I would be able to perform."

"So, you wanted to challenge yourself, by putting yourself in that situation again. Is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I began having second thoughts about the whole performance thing," Rick added.

"AND, that's when I gave him the little "miracle worker," interrupted Jake. "Now, let's see those tits, Honey."

"Jesus, Dad! What the hell are you doing to my secretary?" Rick finally noticed my stage of undress.

"Oh, it's okay Rick. I kinda promised Jake something, if he'd behave himself," I smiled and slowly unzipped my suit from behind and lowered the front to display my double-d's.

"Barb, I suppose I should have warned you about "Dear Ole' Dad" here," Rick laughed and came over to me.

"I think I know how to deal with Jake's type," I winked and gave my amateur photographer a total boob show.

"Oh yeah Baby, you are one, stacked chick!" Jake's camera flashed faster, as I noticed the expanding bulge in his Speedos.

Once Rick came close enough, I wrapped my arms around his neck, turned my head and French-kissed him passionately. Running his strong hands up and down my bare back, I brought them from behind to fondle my tits.

"You know if you give Jake an inch, he'll take a mile. Next, he'll be expecting to take shots of that sweet pussy of yours," Rick whispered, as he dug his fingers into my fleshy melons.

"Gosh, I can't imagine how terrible I'd feel if my suit were to be peeled off and he was able to see that," I soothed and took hold of a generous amount of my boss's trunks to pull them down. Rick followed my lead and soon we were two completely naked porn stars for his father's hungry camera.

"Damn Barb, you are ONE HOT MOMMA!" Exclaimed Jake, working his way between us to fill more of his camera lens with my mature body.

Backing away from his advances, I found the edge of the bed and eased down to slither on all fours on the mattress. With my head propped against the headboard, I found the edge of the bed was hardly a boundary to Jake. When he went to his knees on the mattress, there was little to stop him from joining me. "Ah Jake, you can stop right there Honey," I smiled and planted my heeled foot against his shoulder. "You're probably a very nice guy, but I hardly know you."

"So you're willing to get totally nude in front of a camera-toting stranger, but anything else is off limits?" Jake questioned, obviously unable to entertain my logic.

I simply batted my eyes, smiled, nodded, and let my hands and fingers caress all my special areas of interest. I knew I was unduly teasing them both. Fact is, I knew where this was all leading. I just figured they had to work off of my clock, or not at all. Besides, I figured Jake would run out of memory in his camera, long before any "real" fun started. Rick came over to sit his gorgeous body next to me on the bed.

"Dad, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but not every woman in the world finds you attractive; so just lay off!" Rick commanded, and slid his strong arm behind me.

With Rick's upper body against the headboard, my head naturally rested on his trim abs. This gave me easy access to his full erection. Running my hand up his thighs, my fingers massaged the entire length of his rod. I turned back to bring my eyes up to his, as my massage switched to long measured strokes. "I never said I didn't find your father attractive. I just prefer to take my time with people I've just met," I smiled. Holding my eyes fast on Rick's expression, I lowered my head enough to lick and suck the large head of his cock.

"I-I just don't want him to get the idea he can t-take advantage of you," Rick said, catching his breath as I lowered my mouth to take more and more of his shaft inside.

"If he gets that idea, it will be my fault, okay?" I answered and rolled over on all fours to totally reacquaint myself with Rick's hot cock. Jacking and shifting my head from side to side, my mouth was soon lubricated with enough precum to deep throat most of him. I knew Jake had to be enjoying my bedside manner and a clear shot of my ass and pussy from behind. Reaching up between my thighs, I spread my pussy to fully expose and tease the hell out of him. Suddenly the camera clicks came to a halt. The next sounds of lovers' grunts and moans came from Rick and I.

Spreading my liquid lips further apart, I felt a hand and fingers ever-so-lightly on my clit. Concentrating most of my energy on sucking Rick's ready tool, I had little reaction when I felt two fingers finding their way between the inner folds of my pussy. Were they Rick's or Jake's fingers? I honestly couldn't have cared less, as my love hole opened to their touch. The mystery was solved, when I felt the bed give way from behind me. Clamping my mouth tight around Rick's rigid cock, I felt the fingers disappear, only to be replaced by the head of the stranger's cock.

My head flew back and away from my boss's saliva and cum-soaked dick, as Jake's cock penetrated my pussy. My first thought was, "These aren't the smaller youthful puds I played with last night. We're talking real man-meat here!" Any thoughts of calling a halt to, or even pausing, this father/son fuck session quickly dissolved, as Jake grabbed my hips. I had yet to actually see Jake's weapon, but it felt formidable. Refocusing my attention to the task at hand (or staring straight at me), I rewrapped my mouth around Rick's cock. Jake's cock rhythmically rammed my pussy, until I was able to adjust my sucking pace on his son's sausage. With his hands grasping and finding my jugs, this was no easy feat.

"DAD, you shouldn't," Rick started, when my grunts and moans reacted to the orgasm building inside me.

I sloppily ripped my head away from Rick's encore erection to correct his assumption. "OH YEAH, HE SHOULD! Daddy needs to NOT stop! Come on Jake!" I yelled, hard-jacking Rick's slippery hunk of meat. Jake wasn't about to cease, and actually stepped up his ramming speed. Feeling the thick vein in Rick's cock expanding in my grip, I let my first orgasm boil over. As I relished the full sensation of Jake's long dick drilling me faster and faster, Rick's hand took the place of mine. Stroking and spewing a nice size second load of starchy cum on my face and mouth, I rocked back and forth. Jake's bony fingers dug into my hips. I tightened my vaginal muscles as his ramming peaked.

"OH GAWD! Take it bitch! Take it ALL! YEAH!" Jake screamed and fully loaded my pussy with his anticipated warmth.

"Hmmm, that feels SO fucking good!" I sighed, looking back to watch his hips and ass squeeze off more man gravy. "Man, you guys know how to fill a girl UP!" I smiled with remnants of Rick's cum dripping down my cheeks, chin, and boobs.

"Yeah well, we ain't done quite yet; are we Sonny?" Jake quipped and backed his still hard cock from my saturated hole.

Taking a much needed breather, my knees sank into the mattress as I rolled onto my side. Jake's wiry, but strong hands and arms easily twisted my legs, until I lay flat on my back. Roughly spreading my legs, Daddy's hardon, unbelievably rejuvenated, found a quick home once again in my sloppy snatch.

"Tell me if I'm wrong here, but Rick wasn't the only one to drop the little blue pill, right?" I remarked, threw my head back, and tried to push back against his pelvis, while Jake's unrelenting boner penetrated me to the hilt.

"I cannot tell a lie. Well, at least now that you caught me, HA!" The older gent replied, leaning forward to force my knees up around my head. "Baby, you've got a nice tight little pussy, but I think you're full!" He stated, as his previous load practically gushed from my love hole. "Perhaps we could explore other options?"

I knew just what he was aiming at, especially when he withdrew and rimmed my asshole with his well-lubricated member. "You've been watchin' too much DP on that damn Internet, Soldier. Can't say I'm quite ready for THAT!" I claimed and quickly pulled myself from underneath him.

Sitting back on his heels, it was clear, he wasn't ready for any break in the action. Trying to pull away from his grasp was useless. Soon he had me shoved back down on the mattress, and lined up my face within inches of his thick-veined tool. "Give your secretary a nice kiss there Boy. There's a cream pie on her that won't quit; GO ON!" Jake advised.

Poor Rick, sporting yet another growing erection, was at a loss for what to do. This was truly his first threesome, and these were things that had never crept into his wildest of fantasies. The idea of sucking his father's sloppy seconds from my mature pussy was not initially appealing. However, at this point, Jake was in command of this cruise. After taking a few deep breaths, I started licking and sucking Jake's rigid ten inch pole.

Rick watched as I moaned and slithered on the damp mattress; Jake forcing more and more of his tool into my throat. Hands fondled and tugged at my melons and nipples. Then, the sensation of a tongue on my twat. Parting my tender lips with his fingers, Rick buried his wide tongue in my honey pot and slowly licked and sucked out Jake's cum. With Jake's rough face fucking about to gag and strain whatever elasticity might be left in my throat and jaw, Rick's tantalizing tongue on my pussy was an exquisite and welcome relief.

Thankfully, Jake must have decided that I could just as soon bring him off without all the deep throating. He did have a long, delicious cock great for twisting, stroking, and sucking; once he let me do the honors. Rick's tongue and fingers treated my clit to another orgasm, as Jake's prod shot a short burst of clear juice down my throat. I thought at that point, I'd be able to relax. And I think Rick sensed that some R&R was just what I needed. Even when he mounted me, I noticed a brief glimpse of compassion. Putting my need to stop and take a break on hold, I wrapped my legs around his tight waist.

Jake retreated to the restroom, leaving us to our own inventions. I'm no Thomas Edison, but I did want my boss to experience all of me. "So, it appears you passed your little test," I smiled, as Rick leaned down.

"Hmmm, what test?" He asked, as the full length of his dick comfortably filled and refilled my pussy.

"Whether or not you could, you know, "deliver" in front of an audience."

"Oh yeah, I suppose I passed that one. Of course, it WAS my crazy Dad. I don't know if this fucking thing will EVER go away now!"

"You just let me take care of that," I smiled. "Well, at least I'll give it one, healthy try," I rolled my eyes, then rolled us both over.

Rick's never-ending rod stayed buried inside my pussy, as I got to my heels and rode it. It was like getting my second wind, when I opted to turn around on top. In the process, his cock plopped out of my pussy. I hunched over with my back facing him, as he propped up the sturdy object of my immediate obsession. Teasing the head of it with my silky slit, I shifted forward just enough to line my asshole over it.

"Are you sure about this?" Was Rick's singular question, as I spread my cheeks and eased my greased asshole down on his waiting ramrod. God, it was so tight and filling. I slowly took his pole up my ass. That strange, but erotic feeling of having to relieve myself soon subsided, as more of his thickness filled my hole. "GOD DAMN that's tight!" He exclaimed, as I brought my legs from underneath me to take most of his manhood.

"Oh, it so big, Rick!" I replied, about the same time Jake reappeared.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here," said Jake. "And I thought you said they only did this on the Internet," Jake mocked me.

I leaned back against Rick's supporting hands, and ignored his father's comments. Rick's cock was already throbbing inside me, as I rocked back and forth. "Oh shit Baby, you're so fucking tight," Rick growled and began flexing his rod.

As I expected, after snapping off some photos of us, Jake stood yanking his third or fourth hardon inches from my face. With my arms stretched behind me, I was in no position to ward off his cock. Nearly breathless already, I gave up ignoring Jake's cock and took it into my mouth. Jake seemed to have developed somewhat of an appreciation for me. His rough and demeaning behavior became softer, even to the point of being tender. Pulling his cock from my mouth, he straddled his son's legs and hunched down to suck my tits.

"You don't look very comfortable Sweetheart. Can I help?" Jake said softly, as he maneuvered my legs from under me. "There now, isn't that better?" He followed up, while he continued to fondle my heavy hangers.

Any action between Rick and I was minimal, as the pressure was so wonderfully intense. When Jake slowly had me lay with my back against Rick's chest and raised my legs, it was so erotic. Nothing was said between the three of us, as Jake leaned over to kiss me for the first time. Now he was adding romance to our erotic scene, and he was good at it. Our tongues danced while he fondled and molded my chest. My free hand slid quietly between us to find my clit.

"God Barb, you ARE beautiful! Isn't she Son?"

"Yes Jake, she is beautiful," Rick agreed and flexed his cock inside me.

"Are you two trying to make love to me?" I asked, rubbing my clit harder.

"Whatever you'd like to call it, Girl. Anything to make you happy," bribed Jake.

"Anything?"

He smiled and nodded. I returned his smile and reached for his cock. Amazingly, it was only a matter of inches from my hand. Imagine how convenient.

"Do you think that..." Jake started, when I guided his hardness to just inside my pussy.

"No, I don't want to think. Do it Jake!" I pleaded and drew him close to fuck me.

"Oh yeah! Oh God!" I said, as his hard cock entered my pussy. Father then son, both echoed my exclamations, as Jake's tool filled more of my love cavity.

Jake obliged and deliberately filled my vagina with as much as I could take. With both men maxing me out with about three-fourths of their respective cocks embedded in me, I lay still as I could. The three of us, tense with desire, lay as one, quiet beast ready to roar. Our shared silence continued until their frequent cock flexing inside me lit the fire of an intense orgasm.

I was the first to blink. I turned my head slightly to rest on Jake's chest. It began with slowly embedding my nails into his back. When he started to let out a scream, I leaned my head back, opened my mouth, and buried my teeth in his shoulder. His scream dissolved into primal grunts and groans; the like I've never heard before or since. The lower part of his body became one, undulating piston, as his cock plowed into my sweet hole. Obscenities poured from his mouth, while his son was frozen at the brink of detonating into my asshole.

"Come on Rick! Fuck me with that beast!" I yelled and tightened my sphincter.

"I-I don't know. God, you're SO tight. I think I'll explode," he said, as if he was standing on the edge of Angel Falls without a parachute.

"Let it happen Baby. Let it happen," I repeated and applied Kegels that were guaranteed to get him started. Within seconds I sensed his entire lower half tense. Then, like Boulder Dam bursting, the pressure was too great for him to hold. A sudden blanket of warmth filled my pungent hole and squirted from around his pulsating rod, as we shared a wonderful wet orgasm. The ever straightening effects of the Viagra kept his cock hard in my asshole, as Jake's dominant tool took over. Now the pressure was centered on my clit and vaginal walls.

Jake was like a man possessed. "Holy SHIT! GOD DAMN girl! You're gonna fuck me to death!" He exclaimed through gritted teeth, as my pussy contracted and expanded, naturally making more room for the onslaught of his cock.

I was riding wave after wave of orgasms, with each of his deep thrusts. Still constricting my ass to hold Rick's rod, both Jake and I benefited from the residual pressure. My lust-filled screams simmered into one, long, high-pitched moan, as the distinct pleasure of Jake's eruption thrilled me.

There was little production left in the old man's ejaculation. Both of their chemically enhanced boners had readily served their purpose though. As they both disengaged from me, it was easy to appreciate that the three of us had received more than we bargained for. Personally, my body felt like a well worn dish rag. When the two of them lay there quietly taking pride in their well-spent, yet still-swollen members, I took my chance and slithered out of bed. Hobbling as quick as possible to the bathroom, I slammed the door behind me. Propping my naked self against the door, I barely had the energy to take in the required oxygen. "Christ, what the hell have I got myself into now?" I pondered, when my less-than-perfect reflection greeted me in the mirror.

After several quick swipes at my unruly hairdo, I decided my appearance was beyond repair. Sitting on the stool offered some relief, but what my body really cried out for was a nice cleansing shower. Flipping the lock on the door, I yanked backed the shower curtain, and anxiously stepped in to let the streaming water caress my over-exercised parts.

A nice, lingering shower was just what I needed to relax and take stock of my situation. It wasn't until I was toweling off, that the surreal nature of my circumstance struck home. A knock on the bathroom door. Rick saying something about the "boys" being here. The less than youthful female image staring back at me in the mirror. "Who the hell is THAT? And, who the hell are you talking about?"