Multiple Units #202

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan worked the next three days; his manager had all Joy Four employees working under twenty six hours a week. That way, the man did not have to provide insurance or other benefits.

And then Ryan was off again, until Saturday. Whether consciously or unconsciously, Ryan was coming up the stairs, still wet from the pool when Brian was unlocking the door for apartment 202.

"Hey," Ryan said as he crested the steps.

"Oh! Hey! I uh, just getting off," Brian said.

"Uh, yeah, just got out the pool," Ryan said.

"I uh, want come in? Cup of coffee?" Brian invited.

"I, sure, yeah, okay," Ryan agreed, cock already swelling in his snug swimsuit.

The smells of Brian's rich tobacco assailed Ryan's nostrils as he entered the cool interior of the dark apartment. He could also smell Brian's cologne as he stood near the man dressed in blue suit, blue and yellow tie.

"Want to play a little bit?" Brian asked, already sliding his tie off.

"Uh huh," Ryan agreed, cock painfully trapped in the tight swimwear.

They walked through the kitchen to the bedroom. Brian unbuttoning his shirt. In the dark bedroom, Ryan slipped out of his flip flops and shimmied his swim suit down and off. He dropped his towel to the carpeted floor and put the damp garment on top of the towel.

"Mm, bend over again?" Brian demanded as he stepped, nude, from his bathroom.

Ryan did bend at the waist. He looked over his shoulder at Brian.

The light was on in the small bathroom. The closet doors were mirrored and Ryan saw that Brian's cock was hard, sticking straight out. His own cock gave a twitch.

"That is a pretty rear," Brian complimented. "Nice and smooth and round."

He approached and pulled Ryan to stand with him. The two men hugged and their lips met. Ryan opened his mouth and Brian shoved his tongue into Ryan's gasping mouth.

Again, Ryan's head was buzzing and whirring. He was excited, and he was confused by his excitement. He liked girls. His first lover had been a woman in her early fifties. She had shown him how to pleasure a woman.

Ryan could feel his cock brushing against Brian's hard, hairy thigh. He could feel Brian's hard cock brushing against his belly. He reached down and stroked Brian's hard, fat cock.

Again, the two men lay on the bed, in a side by side sixty nine. Ryan opened his mouth and took the head of Brian's cock into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down on the man's cock, stroking the part he could not fit into his mouth.

His own cock was being sucked and licked and pumped by Brian's hot mouth. Ryan reached down and cupped Brian's large testicles, squeezing them gently as he bobbed his head along the length of Brian's cock.

"Ugh!" he grunted when Brian's thick finger jammed into his rectum.

Ryan actually kicked up his left leg, to give Brian better access to his wiggling little hole. Brian took the invitation and worked his second finger into Ryan's hole.

"Mm," Ryan moaned as his hole was being stretched.

"Oh," Brian grunted.

Suddenly, Ryan's mouth began to fill with Brian's semen. Ryan swallowed as more and more semen flooded his mouth. He stroked Brian's cock, milking the man's fat meat.

Ryan's cock soon followed, pumping stream after stream of his semen into Brian's mouth. His rectum clamped tightly around Brian's probing fingers as his semen jetted out into Brian's mouth.

The two men slowly pulled apart from one another, both gasping for breath. Then Brian slowly roused himself.

"Come on, I need a smoke," Brian said. He and Ryan walked, still nude, to the living room. Brian prepared his pipe, then pulled Ryan from the couch. He put the young man on his lap and cradled him.

"Mm, I could get used to this," Brian joked as he lighted his pipe.

In between puffs on his pipe, Brian and Ryan kissed. Ryan felt his cock grow hard again at the intimate contact, the loving contact. He could also feel Brian's cock slowly reviving. He parted his legs to let Brian's cock pop up.

"Want to make love to you," Brian murmured, tapping the ashes of his pipe into the ashtray.

"What'd we just do?" Ryan asked.

"No, no, sweet boy, I want to use that pretty little hole of yours," Brian murmured, large hand cupping Ryan's buttock.

"Ugh!" Ryan grunted as a little of his excitement pulsed from the tip of his cock.

They returned to the bedroom, Brian's large hands squeezing and fondling Ryan's rounded buttocks as they walked. Ryan climbed onto the bed and got on his hands and knees. Brian opened a drawer of his nightstand and produced a tube of KY jelly.

"Oh, that is such a pretty hole," Brian murmured as he squirted some lubricant into his hand.

"Ugh," Ryan groaned as Brian now jammed a greasy finger into his rectum.

Brian thrust the finger in, twisting it around. Then he pulled the finger out. Before Ryan could ask why he had stopped, Brian jammed two fingers into Ryan's rectum.

When Brian pulled the two fingers out of Ryan's greasy hole, Ryan felt the mattress sag slightly.

"Ugh, oh God," Ryan cried out, voice strangled as the blunt head of Brian's greasy cock pushed against his slimy anus.

A sudden stab of pain in his rectum made Ryan gasp out, made him tense up. The pain travelled up his spine, exploded inside his head. His head was still buzzing and whirring.

"Ugh! Yyeess," Ryan hissed as the pain was replaced with a warmth that welled up inside of him.

"Ugh, God, so hot, so tight," Brian moaned as he pushed his cock into Ryan's struggling, squirming hole.

Ryan could feel Brian's cock as it pushed up into him. He could feel the flanged cockhead rasping and rubbing against his straining muscles. He could feel the thick foreskin, curled down as it rasped and rubbed against his flesh.

His muscles strained to force the thick intruder from his bowels. He could feel Brian's steady progress upward into him.

"God, you're in, you're in my guts," Ryan whimpered as Brian's cock was nearly halfway inside of him.

Brian just grunted and continued to force himself into the tight hole. Both men let out a 'whoosh' when Brian's pubic hair mashed against Ryan's stretched anus.

Ryan again whimpered as Brian's fat cock began to pull out of his hole. He could feel inch after inch as it slid back out of him, leaving him feeling quite empty.

"Ugh! Oh," Ryan moaned when Brian pushed his cock in again.

"Oh, I do love you, sweet boy," Brian moaned.

Brian's thrusts began to pick up speed. Ryan grunted and moaned, pleasure continuing to build inside of his guts.

"Ugh! Oh dear God," Brian gave a strangled scream.

Ryan could feel Brian's semen jetting into his guts. He could feel each pulse of Brian's cock as it spurted his semen into Ryan's hole.

When Brian pulled his wilting cock from Ryan's stretched hole, Ryan had a sudden need to defecate. He scrambled to the bathroom and plopped down onto the commode.

Brian entered, stepped past Ryan and turned on the taps to the shower.

"Finished with that, come join me," Brian ordered Ryan.

Ryan did finish and got to shaky legs. He stepped into the warm spray and was enveloped in a hug.

"You okay?" Brian asked, kissing Ryan.

"Uh huh," Ryan nodded, even though he did not feel okay.

He had just let a man fuck him. He had let a man stick his cock up his ass and fuck him as if he was a girl.

"Yeah?" Brian asked, smiling.

"Uh huh," Ryan said.

After soaping up, which seemed to spend a good amount of time on Ryan's hard cock and sore backside, they rinsed off and got out. Brian fixed them a simple meal, which they ate at his small dining table, in the nude.

"Stay the night? I make a great waffle," Brian asked.

"Yeah," Ryan smiled.

The next time Brian took him, he did so with Ryan lying on his back, feet on Brian's shoulders.

Brian then sucked Ryan's cock to a juicy climax.

They did sleep, Brian's nude chest pressed against Ryan's nude back. Brian's large hand held Ryan's belly, kept Ryan snuggled against him.

In the morning, Brian woke Ryan with a blow job, then fucked Ryan again, as Ryan knelt on his bed.

Then they had waffles, eggs, and bacon. At seven twenty, Brian gently guided Ryan to the door of his apartment, Brian in khakis and blue button down shirt for casual Friday, Ryan in his swimsuit and flip flops.

"Off tonight?" Brian asked.

"Uh huh," Ryan agreed.

"Come over?" Brian asked.

"Uh huh," Ryan agreed.

Inside apartment 209, Ryan lay on his bed and slept. Hunger woke him and he fixed lunch. Then he masturbated, thinking about having sex with the two young women that lived in apartment 114. Both girls had been at the pool, wearing thong bikinis. He didn't know their names, but one had knee length dark brown hair, clear blue eyes and pouting lips. The other young woman had a mop of dark curls that just reached her shoulders, deep brown eyes, and a generous mouth.

Both young women seemed very well endowed on top, and both had beautifully rounded backsides.

Ryan pumped his cock, thinking about bending the girl with the shorter, curly hair over, roughly jamming his cock into her ass while she grunted and gurgled. Her large breasts would wobble and bobble and swing back and forth as he hammered her squirming, straining, wiggling ass.

Then he thought of Brian, shoving his hard cock into his own tight ass. Ryan's cock erupted, spurting hot sticky semen onto his belly and chest.

Ryan scooped his semen up and licked his fingers clean. As he licked his semen from his fingers, he continued trying to coax more semen from his cock.

"But I like girls," Ryan told himself as he gathered up his clothing.

The laundry room was empty at that time of day. Most of the apartment complex's inhabitants were at work. Ryan dozed lightly in the warmth of the room as his clothing whirred hummed and wobbled around in the three machines.

He woke, found that two of the three machines had finished, and stuffed those clothes into two dryers. Then the third machine finished and he used a third dryer.

As he sat, dressed in long loose shorts and snug tee shirt, Ryan did feel sorry for the man and woman and young girl that lived in the apartment that backed against the laundry room. He imagined they must have to listen all night to thumps and bangs and clangs as people did laundry. He dozed lightly, listening to the machines.

Walking from laundry room to apartment, Ryan passed Brian's door. He imagined he could smell the pipe tobacco and his cock grew hard. Thankfully, his laundry bag was in front of him; no one could see his erection.

When Brian came home, Ryan gave him a moment to get out of work clothes before padding to the apartment and lightly knocking on the door.

"Hi!" Brian greeted him.

"Hi," Ryan replied.

Wordlessly, the two walked to Brian's bedroom and stripped. Then the two lay in a side by side sixty nine and pleasured one another with hands and mouths.

Brian then decided he needed a smoke. In the living room, he packed his pipe, then made Ryan straddle his hips, facing him. Brian's hard cock ran between Ryan's buttocks as the two men sat and kissed. After his smoke, Brian made Ryan go to the bedroom and retrieve the tube of lubricant.

"Ugh, aw shit!" Ryan groaned as he again straddled Brian's hips.

Ryan's own weight worked against him. He sat, slowly pushing Brian's cock deep into his guts. When Brian's cock was fully imbedded in his bowels, Ryan shuddered and gasped. Brian's large hands softly, lovingly rubbed his back and shoulders.

"Oh, sweet baby boy, I do love your hot little ass," Brian groaned, hips giving small little jerks.

Ryan again stayed the night. Twice, Brian woke him from slumber so that they could fuck. And in the morning, Brian fed him eggs, hash browns and sausage, and then cock.

The work day was a long one. It was the premier weekend of an Avengers movie and the flow of people was non-stop. Ryan was exhausted when he dragged himself up the stairs. He did not even get an erection as he walked past apartment 202.

In his apartment, Ryan lay, fully clothed across his bed.

In the morning, after emptying bladder and bowels, after showering the previous day's sweat off of him, Ryan dressed in swimsuit and went down to the pool. He was the first one at the pool. After thirty minutes, he was joined by the mother from apartment 105 and her two annoying sons. The mother was lumpy and dumpy, but believed herself to be quite attractive as she displayed her stretch marks in a bikini that was better suited for someone ten years younger and thirty pounds lighter. And the two boys believed themselves to be more intelligent than anyone around, but in truth were just obnoxious.

Ryan quickly got out and toweled off. He had no desire to look at the woman's display of flesh and had no desire to converse with the two brats.

Ryan then decided to see if Brian was awake yet.

"Oh. It's you," Brian snapped when he opened his door.

"Uh, yeah," Ryan answered, puzzled.

"So, why didn't you come by last night?" Brian snapped, but did let Ryan enter.

"Was after midnight when I got home," Ryan said. "Brian, I figured you'd be sound asleep."

Brian was quick to forgive and the two made love. They lay in bed for the rest of the day, only getting up for food, bathroom, or smoke breaks.

"So, how much is left on your lease?" Brian asked one work morning as he hustled to get dressed for his workday.

"Mm, 'bout two and a half months. Six month lease," Ryan mused, simply slipping on his jeans and long sleeved tee shirt.

"Hmm," Brian said.

That afternoon, after his work day ended, Brian changed from suit to casual clothes and hustled Ryan out to his four door sedan. He just smiled, refusing to answer Ryan's questions.

Carmen Davis was an attractive woman in her mid-fifties. She did remind Ryan of his first lover, a big beautiful blonde woman that had lived in apartment 103. But Ryan knew better than to mention Maureen Eastman to Brian.

The real estate agent smiled and showed the two men around the attractive Baylor Lake bungalow. In the twilight, Ryan could just make out the large fenced in back yard, the sturdy looking tool shed in the back.

"So? What do you think?" Brian asked, openly hugging Ryan in front of the real estate agent.

"It's nice. I like it," Ryan agreed.

"We'll take it," Brian declared.

Brian drove past the apartment complex and took Ryan to Side By Side steakhouse to celebrate. Throughout the meal, Brian was effusive, affectionate with Ryan.

Ryan was very uncomfortable with the open displays of affection. He was very uncomfortable with the touches, with the words of endearment. He imagined everyone in the restaurant was staring at the two men.

Home again, Brian immediately lighted his pipe and again asked Ryan what he had thought of the house. And, again, Ryan agreed that it was the perfect little house.

"Oh! Oh, and I need your full name, and your Social Security number; I'm adding you to my life insurance, and when we get married I can add you to my health insurance," Brian enthused, kissing Ryan passionately.

"Married?" Ryan asked, brown eyes wide.

Brian paid for Ryan's breaking the lease, paid for his own lease-breaking. They moved into the small house and set up making it a home. Some of Brian's mother's furniture had been in storage and was brought to the home. Ryan set about cleaning and polishing the furniture, trying to restore some life to the heavy pieces. They stunk horribly of stale tobacco, of being in storage for months in motionless air.

Personally, Ryan hated the furniture; it was exactly what an old woman would own. But it had been Brian's mother's furniture and Brian was very attached to the furniture, so Ryan said nothing.

Mr. and Mrs. Boudreaux, the older couple directly across the street, and Mrs. Vernon, the widow to the left of them assumed that Ryan was Brian's son. Ryan said nothing to dispel that assumption.

Mrs. Vernon was an attractive woman with light blonde hair, some streaks of silver among the strands. She was solidly built, thick hips, thick waist, thick legs, thick torso, and very substantial chest. The woman did flirt with Brian, even though Brian did nothing to encourage her attention.

And one cold November morning, Ryan wondered why Brian's car was still under the carport. Brian had left the house twenty minutes ago, just as Ryan was stepping into the shower.

Ryan dressed quickly, bundling against the November chill. The car was running when Ryan opened the kitchen door that let out onto the carport.

Brian looked peaceful as he sat, slightly slumped against the driver's window.

"Looks like your Daddy had him a heart attack or something," the policeman said gently.

"Looks like it was real quick like, didn't suffer one bit," the man's partner agreed as they waited for the Medical Examiner to come.

"But what am I going to do?" Ryan asked tearfully.

Carmen Davis, the real estate agent assured Ryan that the house was fully paid for; Brian had paid from the proceeds of the sale of his mother's home. Nicole Banks, an attorney, helped Ryan with all legal matters. Brian Lowell Turner died intestate, without a will, but had no known living relatives. Nicole took steps to transfer ownership of Brian's properties to Ryan Andrew Welton.

One cold, sunless December day, as Ryan was numbly walking up his driveway from the mailbox, Mrs. Vernon met him halfway up the driveway. Ryan smiled softly when the woman enveloped him in a motherly hug.

"Real shame about your Daddy," Mrs. Vernon said, placing an affectionate arm around Ryan's waist. "Listen boy, you ever need anything? You just come on over, hear?"

She then reached down and cupped Ryan's buttock in her small hand. The attractive forty nine year old woman gave Ryan a knowing smile before walking back to her own home.

"Anything at all, hear? Shoulder cry on, just need a hug?" the woman reiterated.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12