Mum and the Daughters of the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrambled out of bed and not bothering with socks or underwear hastily pulled on some clothes, jeans and a tee shirt, and kicked on my deck shoes. I sauntered downstairs to the kitchen, from where the appetising smell told me that dinner was under way.

Mum and Andrea were sitting at the kitchen table, the oven was busy roasting something that smelt good. They had already started on a bottle of Chianti. To my surprise, each was wearing a long dinner dress and heels, probably both belonged to mum, Andrea's was crimson, mum's dark blue and was low cut, showing the tops of her lovely tits. I suddenly felt under-dressed, like we were having a dinner party, and nobody told me.

They eyed me entering the kitchen.

Then mum smirked and started cackling, and Andrea joined in.

"Sex object!" They chorused, and both creased up, laughing and howling fit to burst.

"Oh, great," I muttered. "Humiliated again."

"Oh darling", mum said, "we're only teasing."

"Double, double toil and trouble..." I muttered.

Dinner was a herby Tuscan chicken with roast vegetables and was absolutely fabulous. I had had no idea just how hungry I was and polished off two helpings. I had a couple of beers whilst mum and Andrea finished their bottle of wine, and before long I had got over myself and was laughing uproariously at Andrea's mimicry of me jacking off for her.

After dinner, we all adjourned to the drawing room where mum had put out some brass burners and had lit a heavy, sensuous incense. The scent made my head swim and I suddenly felt light-headed. The lights were turned down low, and Andrea and mum pushed me into an armchair and started an intimate, close dance to some music whose name I suddenly could not recall. My senses slowed, I focussed on their shadows' sinuous gestures and gyrations against the walls. I was breathing heavily.

Mum and Andrea held each other close as they danced, gyrating in slow time to the music, and then started kissing each other, softly at first, but their kisses deepened as mum's thigh found and ground into Andrea's groin. Andrea broke the kiss and started kissing mum's neck and moved lower to her cleavage and started nuzzling the top of mum's breasts. My cock was rock hard again, as my mum and sister started a double striptease. Andrea's fingers found the zip at the back of mum's dress and inched it down, then slowly lifted the dress straps off her shoulders and eased the dress down her flanks and hips, and mum stepped out of it, her movements seeming to blur in slow motion. Mum was wearing a black lace bra and panties underneath, with hold-up stockings, her bottom still twisting and rocking to the music as they danced, her flimsy black lace stark against her white skin, her arms waving akimbo over her head to the tune. Andrea hugged her close again and once more they were kissing and kissing. I saw their tongues duelling. Andrea began fondling mum, her hands sliding, stroking and kneading her shoulders, her back, then dropped down to her bottom, one hand gripping her behind whilst one slipped into the front of mum's panties, whilst mum bucked her hips against her daughter's fingers. Time seemed to stop for me as Andrea moved behind mum to unhook her bra, inching the straps down her arms. Mum's superb tits were suddenly free and were in Andrea's hands, and she stood behind mum and cupped her tits, she looked over to me as if to say "Well?" She moved in front of mum again and stooped to suck and lick mum's nipples in turn. Mum thrust out her chest and gripped Andrea's head, holding her mouth against her, allowing my sister worship her breasts. Mum lifted Andrea's chin and kissed her and broke away. She stepped behind Andrea in time to the music still and found her zip, and she slowly, tantalisingly unzipped Andrea's dress and let it puddle at her feet. Andrea's bra and panties were shimmering streaks of red as mum unhooked her bra, removed it and without pausing, slipped Andrea's panties down to her knees. Andrea's pussy was bare apart from a thin landing strip, and she bent down to ease her panties over her high heels. Time dilated, mum and Andrea continued their slow dance, this time mum lowered her head to lick and suck her daughter's breasts. Andrea slid mum's panties down her legs and off over her feet and led mum over to the couch next to my armchair.

My senses were already reeling, distances were at the same time both nearer and further away, time both stood still and raced away. I have no recollection of how I came to be naked, or of the hands that undressed me, only that I suddenly had two hungry mouths on my cock, licking, nibbling, sucking, warm and wet, sharing me and stopping just before I burst. My cock was rock hard, plenty enough for two. I do recall mum saying, "You first, darling", seeing Andrea's blissed-out face beneath me as I felt myself enter her, mum's guiding hand on my shaft between us, and I had a sudden moment of clarity as I realised that "yes, this is it, the moment I have waited all day for, I am fucking my sister, my hands on Andrea's bottom" as I thrust into her in an out of control, desperate, fugue state. I recall Andrea's moans and whimpers, "Oh gods, gods, gods!" as she came. I slipped out of her and mum's mouth was again on my cock, warm and luscious, and then I was inside her pussy once again, riding her to another orgasm - but the rest is darkness.

I came around next morning in mum's bedroom, lying naked in a tangle of limbs. Hazy recollections came back to me, as with the start of a headache, I realised I'd been drugged again. Was it a Saturday? I wasn't even sure what day it was. The back of my sister's head swam into focus, and I tried to sit up as she stirred beneath me. Mum was lying on her side on the edge of the bed the other side of Andrea, and I suddenly realised how near to falling off my side of the bed I was. Even mum's bed was a bit too small for the three of us. Mum and Andrea seemed to be as naked as I was under the duvet thrown over us.

Groaning, I stood up and took care of my bladder, my head spinning.

We seemed to have had had a threesome, and I could barely remember any of it! Cursing to myself, still naked, I went downstairs and had some water and ibuprofen for my head, which had started to throb. The sun was well up and brilliant sunshine poured into the kitchen, dazzling me as I leaned against the island sipping my water. A movement in the corner of my eye showed me that mum was downstairs, in a dark blue kimono wrap.

She was first to break the silence between us.

"I hope you're not too mad at me, Josh", she said.

"Drugged again? For fuck's sake, why this time?" I felt my anger rise.

"Andrea really wanted you last night, but she also wanted some time alone with me, like you had yesterday."

"What?" I was stunned.

"While you were still asleep yesterday afternoon, Andrea asked if she could have me as well. It hadn't occurred to me before that she wanted me as well. That's why we got dressed up last night. Not just for you, although you certainly seemed to appreciate it, but for both of us as well. I didn't want you to feel left out, or freaked out by the thought of us together, so..."

"You used your special herbs again to knock me out", I finished for her.

"Yes, but you shagged us both before you passed out, and you certainly enjoyed seeing us do a strip for you. Your eyes were on stalks!"

"I don't really remember."

Changing the subject slightly, I asked, "So, what's Andrea like as a lezzer?"

Mum coloured. "It certainly wasn't the worst experience I've ever had, put it that way. She certainly knows how to use her mouth and fingers," mum said with a smirk. "Don't be jealous, darling. She only wanted what you'd had already."

"I'm not jealous". That was sort of true, in fact, I was turned on by the idea, but I was utterly surprised that Andrea may be bisexual.

Also, I realised, I felt miffed and insecure that I had been left out. That showed in what I said next, a hard edge to my voice. "How will it go from here? Will we have to take it in turns with you?"

"I hope not! I hope we can be together." Mum's face took on a faraway look. "It's like a dream come true, being taken to bed and fucked silly by both of you."

"So, who's best?"

"First equal", said mum firmly, "and I hope you don't start comparing me with Andrea."

"I can honestly barely remember anything about last night, so there's nobody to compare you to anyway," I said.

"Oh, you poor darling. I'm sure we can soon remedy that", mum said, stretching her hand out and cupping my balls. "Andrea and I want a cup of tea, but after that, we can give you something to remember, all right!"

"Just one more thing, Kate", I said, using her first name again, "No more drugs."

"Oh". Mum pulled a face, looking disappointed. "It's just a bit of fun and I don't do it to hurt you, you know that."

"That's as maybe, but I don't like it and I'm not putting up with it again. Otherwise, you'll really find out what a hard spanking feels like."

"Oh, very well." Mum sighed theatrically. She bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, and said to it "Mummy's sorry," then slipped the head into her mouth and gave it a quick suck. She then stood up again and gave me a peck on the lips and went to fill the kettle.

On that note, I went back upstairs. Andrea was still asleep in mum's bed, so I slipped in beside her and waited for the ibuprofen to kick in.

The next morning at 11am, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to find an overweight, seedy-looking man and a pretty, well-dressed blonde woman of just the right build who I judged to be in her mid-thirties, standing outside on the gravel drive, critically looking at the house.

"Are you Mr. T-?", the woman asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I don't have the pleasure-"

"I'm Sarah Armstrong of the 'East Sussex News'", she replied brusquely, giving me her card. "I'm a journalist and there's something I'd like to discuss with you. This," she nodded at her colleague, "is Phil, my photographer. May we come in?"

"Oh, fuck", I thought. "Two guesses as to what this is about. What do we do now?"

I found my voice, and in my most confident voice, looking her right in her luscious deep blue eyes, I replied, "Of course. Please do step inside".

I held the door open and as Sarah imperiously brushed past me, I smelt her fragrance and suddenly broke out in goosebumps, as if someone had just walked over my grave.

*********************

Read on for Part Three!