Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Aren't you worried about incest?" asked Mum, not that she could talk, but Sue shook her head.

"Bit late now, isn't it?" replied Sue, "Anyway - I'm so desperate for a good fuck that I couldn't give a shit whose cock it is, just so long as it fills me properly."

"Oh yessss - that one will!" said Mum, her hand coming up to take hold of my erection, "He's excellent at that - this thing will soon have you humming happily!"

Briefly I let Mum caress and play with my cock but it was my sister whom I wanted now - well, her pussy, that is.

Gently removing Mum's hand I climbed over her and arranged myself between Sue's legs, which she now opened wide, one of her legs splayed over Mum's thigh while I considered my options. I could just power my cock straight in there or I could demonstrate my oral skills and the latter option won easily. Besides, it would give me a few more minutes in which to recover my stiffness.

I quickly lowered my face to my sister's groin, hearing her gasp as the tip of my tongue found her wet clit.

"Oooh yesss," she hissed, "Ooooh Chris, yessss - right there!"

"Oh goodness me, I want some of that too!" moaned Mum beside us, her hand already at her pussy, "Please don't wear him out yet!"

I ignored the banter as I concentrated on Sue's little clit; a cute mound of quivering firm flesh embedded in a soft surround of her very slippery, very tasty lips. I let my tongue roam around, finding the most enjoyable places; the best points for stimulation and excitement; the firmest bit of flesh to suck between my lips.

"Ooooh yeahhhhh!" moaned Sue as I sucked her clit hard between my firm lips, "Keep doing that; yessss, like that...ooooh Chris - make me cum!"

That wasn't going to be a problem by all impressions - Sue's body was already jerking and pushing back at me eagerly and wildly as her excitement mounted...but I wanted to delay her orgasm for now.

I moved a little lower down her slit, my tongue now sliding in her slippery juices; loving the scent of sex that was assailing my nostrils; loving the way Sue's body was responding.

Finally I reached her hole, the small entry to her vagina and I hardened the end of my tongue to drive it as deeply as I could inside her, inside my sister's very core.

"Oooh Chris - yessss - oh God - that's good, that's good!" she groaned, then she pulled at my hair.

"Enough - come back up a bit," she demanded, "Suck my clit again - squeeze it - rub it!"

I did as bidden now; my lips closing tightly around her firm if minute erection and soon Sue was again jumping and jerking beneath me, her orgasm getting closer and closer. Then I left her clit and started on a trail up her body, very daintily letting the tip of my tongue feel its way through her small tuft of pubes and out onto her quivering belly. From there I moved, so slowly, to her navel where I allowed my tongue to twiddle and play with her little gold belly bar until Sue pushed me away.

"No more," she groaned, "Come up here - please, please - come and suck my nipples!"

That was indeed my plan and I moved up her body, my cock sliding against her thighs as I progressed, until I could suck one of her little pebbles into my mouth. And there it dissolved into a sweet tasty fruit, the hormonal female taste strong in my mind as I mouthed one nipple and then the other, my hands now having come up to join my lips.

I cupped each breast in turn, feeling the firmness of her flesh; the fullness of her breasts; the life-giving warmth that emanated from her body - she felt simply wonderful.

But not wishing to leave Mum out I turned and leaned over to her and managed to kiss her deeply and lovingly, one of my hands wandering to her breasts too, to feel and squeeze one of her much more generous nipples.

Soon both women were gasping but whereas Mum had already enjoyed my cock, Sue was yet to be penetrated. But I was soon to change that...

I brought my lips back to Sue and met hers, our mouths quickly clamping together, Sue's lips and tongue ardently and urgently seeking mine; her need for some release greater than mine.

"Oh Chris - come on, fuck me, please!" she said, "Make me feel better!"

Not yet - I continued to kiss her, our kisses becoming more and more sloppy; our lips sliding around; our tongues fighting each other as if fit to spear the other, but my real spear was lower down and was now resting and bobbing against her thigh.

"You want me do you?" I breathed against her lips and Sue pulled me to her.

"Yes, yes - now!" she implored, her hips thrusting up at me, "Please - fill me - fuck me!"

My cock was bursting with renewed energy now; quivering with lust and the need to penetrate my sweet sister; to screw her into the mattress. Carefully I manoeuvred myself until our organs aligned and then I lowered myself down, feeling that sudden shock as my penis touched her body. I was still too high up but suddenly I felt a hand on my cock and as I looked down between our bodies I saw that Mum had hold of me and was guiding me into place.

I felt her sliding my knob up and down my sister's wet and ready slit, gathering lubricating juices to ease my passage into her vagina; then slipping my tip into place...and then we were all set; our bodies aligned...

I lowered my hips down gently, feeling myself sliding smoothly into her, Sue's body allowing my entry; encouraging me eagerly, it seemed.

Sue let out a long soft "ooooooohhhhhh," as I slid inside, then "oooooooh yesssssss."

She was in ecstasy, her eyes were closed but her mouth told me of her feelings - her lips were parted, her tongue sliding slowly around the edges of her mouth as my cock slid further and further inside her body until I was buried as deeply as I could reach.

Sue's eyes opened and she looked intently at me.

"I love you Chris," she said, her pelvis moving lasciviously under me, "You've always been there for me and now you're here again. And you can always be here; my body's yours, my lover, brother or not."

I kissed her, not entirely sure what to say in return but Mum helped me out.

"Stop all the chatter," she said, "Just get on and fuck her - that's what she needs!"

I guess that her words cut to the chase and got us down to reality - Sue had felt unloved and unhappy and just needed loving and satisfying and I'd got the tool to do it with!

"I love you too," I replied simply, "Any time you need me."

We kissed but the real action was now lower down as our bodies began to interact.

Slowly but steadily we began to fuck; to make love to each other; our whole bodies beginning to get to work; our respective sex organs both working hard to maximise our pleasure.

I could feel Sue's vagina squeezing and almost pulling at my penis as I pumped steadily in and out of her. A constant moist sound rose from our groins as my piston slid in and out of her tight, well lubricated hole; a small spray of juices now splashing from her each time our bodies slapped together.

We both began to pant with exertion; our temperatures rising as were our pulses as we upped the tempo. Steadily we worked together; Sue's hips rising faster now as mine fell; the slapping of hot flesh now the dominant sound in the room as we fucked and fucked.

Mum had her hand on my rump, seemingly pushing me down, encouraging me to penetrate her daughter's hole, willing me on.

"Come on Chris," said Mum almost in my ear, "Give it to her - really fuck her! Get that cock right up her!"

Those words weren't like my Mum at all but under the circumstances they felt appropriate and fitting and they drove me onwards and ever inwards as Sue and I began to approach our climaxes. And Sue knew that I was nearly there; her body was really trying hard to extract my spunk; the suction of her vagina seemed strong enough to vacuum my cum from me.

We continued to fuck, faster and faster now; more and more eagerly as we neared our goals.

Then it all started to happen...

"Ooooh Chris, hurry up," moaned Sue, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Come on then Sue, do it; cum for me," I replied between breaths, "I'll be with you."

"Yes, yesss, yesssssss," moaned Sue as my cock thumped into her, "Here it cums - its cumming - its cumming!"

Suddenly she was shaking and twitching all over; her body completely out of her control as my cock over-stimulated her senses and sent her into an orgasmic trance. Her eyes had shut once more; her mouth was open; her hands were clawing at my back as she went over the top and screamed into her climax.

And her excited thrashing, lunging, convulsing and shaking was more than enough to bring me to the boil - all of a sudden I too was there.

"Yes Sue - gonna fill you!" I cried urgently, "Here it cums!!"

My penis drove as deeply as it could into Sue; froze in position and began to empty itself of its load of spunk; the powerful eruptions of viscous fluid causing Sue to open her eyes wide.

"Oh Chris - you're cumming!" cried Sue happily, "Fill me up - please fill me!"

"Ooooh God," I moaned as another eruption wracked my body, "Oooh yeahhhhh!"

I was doing my best but this was my third orgasm inside an hour and there were distinct limits to my ability and staying power and once I'd emptied my sperm I felt my body collapsing; my energy spent. Heavily I flopped down onto my sister's body before I found the energy to hold myself up from her rather than squash her.

But the deed was done, Sue too was contented now; her heaving body slumping to the bed, her hands limp at her sides, her thighs no longer working at me as we slowly unwound and came down to earth.

"Phew!" I said, "That was bloody good!"

"I'll say!" breathed Sue, "Just what I needed!"

"I bet you feel so much better now, don't you?" asked Mum from beside us, "What an excellent fuck that was! Looked so good from here!"

"Felt good from here too!" said Sue, some of her energy coming back, "Don't think I could do that again in a hurry though!"

Lightness was returning to us after our energetic session and eventually I lifted myself off my sister, my penis sliding stickily from her overfilled vagina, some of my cum seeping out between her lips as I departed. Mum handed her a towel, a towel already sticky from my earlier discharges, already dampened and highly scented.

Finally I sat up.

"So what's next?" I asked, "More?"

It was a loaded question - I was assuming that both ladies were now replete and wouldn't need any more action for a while - but Mum's face lit up.

"Really?" she asked, her eyes shining, "Your Dad never did it more that once."

"Ah - yeah, well, give me a bit of a break first Mum," I countered, not having expected such a response, "Let's get a drink and then perhaps we can all have a shower and then see what comes up."

It would give me a chance to recover and to get my penis lifted once more and it also caused Sue's eyebrows to lift as well; the idea of a shower together adding to her excitement, excitement that seemed to have been absent from her recent life.

The idea was quickly approved of and soon I was downstairs fixing some drinks, almost glad to escape the clutches of the two eager women, for a while at least. I had no doubt that I could perform again such was the excitement of the situation but a break would allow me some respite; a small opportunity to reload my balls!

By the time I returned to the bedroom with some drinks the ladies had disappeared but the sounds from the bathroom told me where they were - happy giggles and laughter echoing everywhere. Putting the drinks down I walked across the hall to join them, feeling my cock begin to fill out once more as the appeal of showering with those two sank in.

And there they were; the pair of them already well and truly wetted and foamed, their arms around each other as they kissed. My cock rose another notch or two as I moved to the shower cubicle to try to join them.

It was a tight squeeze but we made it; all three of us now under the water, with insufficient room between us to rub each other down...but with quite enough room to allow us to explore. I'd only been in there for a few moments before I felt a hand on my cock and it was Mum who'd grasped me first, her eager fingers adding stiffness to my new erection.

At about that moment I heard Sue moan and I was able to find a spot to look down, where I saw Mum's other hand at Sue's pussy, her fingers already cupping her sex, probably probing into her depth.

I reached down to explore Mum's pussy but Sue's hand was already there too; no wonder the two of them were so happy together!

Instead I felt around for Sue's ass, her gloriously curvy body absolutely encouraging me to slide my hand around it. And then my fingers were holding one of her globes, feeling the slight overhanging of her bum, before it dipped between her spheres into her cleft.

I let my fingers slide into that cleft, the water and bubbles allowing me to slide easily until I found her little rear entry. Gently I pushed at her flesh and feeling Sue pushing back at me, I pushed a little more firmly until I felt my finger slip inside her body.

"Ooooh Chris - don't!" she moaned, "That's naughty!"

"Is it nice though?" I asked, my mouth close to her ear and Sue hummed her reply.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, "Yeah - don't stop now!"

I let my finger explore her insides; she was all slippery and warm in there and she moaned deeply when I eventually removed my finger.

"Ooooh Chris," she shuddered, "Put it back!"

No way - I wanted to keep her hot and hopeful, but she pulled me to her, Mum's wet body also coming to rest against me. Suddenly I felt a second hand on my cock; Sue had obviously joined in, the pair of them ensuring that my cock remained very hard.

"Chris, could you try it up there?" asked Sue, to my surprise, "See if you can..."

Her body swivelled in my arms, her firm breasts sliding across my chest before her even firmer ass moved to make contact with my cock. The hands were removed and Mum looked at me.

"You're not going to put your cock in her ass, surely?" she asked and I nodded.

"She wants me to," I replied as Sue's ass lined up with my cock - my penis now sliding up and down her cleft.

"You'd better do a good job then," answered Mum, "Cos if she enjoys that then you're going to have my ass next!"

'Geeeez - when am I ever going to have a break?' I thought, although at present my cock had no intention of taking time out; instead he was absolutely rock hard at the thought of what was about to happen.

"Push your cock down," said Sue, "I can't get my ass up there."

I bent my legs a bit and used my hand to guide my cock head downwards until I felt the crinkled flesh of her hole; then I moved my hips fractionally.

"Oooooh," moaned Sue, "Don't hurt me, please Chris."

"I'll try not to - let me know and I'll stop then," I said, "You ready?"

Sue nodded and I applied more pressure. I felt my cock almost bending before her little hole gave way and my penis began to sink inside. It wouldn't go all that far though; a barrier of muscles was holding him at bay.

"Ease off Sue," I said, "Try pushing a bit..."

"Ok - I'm trying," she said, her voice all shivery as I felt my penis slide a little deeper.

"Careful - you're stretching me," moaned Sue, "Take it easy."

"I am," I replied, "But I've got to push or I'll never get inside you."

"Oh come on!" said Mum and I felt her hands reaching around me to pull me inside my sister's ass, "Don't take all day!"

"Ahhhhhh!" cried Sue, "Ahhhhhh - that hurts! It hurts!"

"Don't be a baby!" continued Mum, "Let him in!"

And suddenly I was in - suddenly her hole expanded and my cock just slid inside; almost half of my penis was engulfed.

"Ooooh fuck!" Sue cried, her arms pulling her naked Mother to her, "Muuuuum, that fuckin' hurt!"

"You've done it now," said Mum, patting her gently, "It'll be easier from now on."

Now my cock was sliding smoothly into her body, bathed in the soapy froth and in her anal lubrications; I could feel how tight she was and I could also feel her efforts to allow my insertion; she was pushing back at me to avoid the pain. Slowly however, her efforts died as the pain did too and now we fucked together; my long stiff penis giving her insides something to think about as I began to drive him into her.

"God - that feels deep; that feels nice now," moaned Sue as our bodies smashed together, my thighs sending shockwaves across the flesh of her ass, "Don't you stop!"

"Wasn't going to," I grunted from behind her, "Not yet anyway..."

"Don't take all night though," said my Mother, "I want you to have something left!"

'Hmmmm, that's a point,' I thought.

I was in this with Mum before my sister got in on the act - so I'd better get back there soonish!

I concentrated on my cock now; feeling my flesh sliding through her sphincter muscles, the rim of my knob catching every so often, her muscles squeezing my cock, my tip reaching into her depths, her ass cheeks pulsating as she enjoyed her anal fuck.

And it was working; I was already getting close to cumming; already the tingles that announce an orgasm could be felt...rising from my balls, descending from my brain and all sensations slowly but surely gathering together in my penis.

I sucked in a deep breath and shivered despite the warmth of the shower as another wave of excitement drove me higher.

"Ooooh, getting close now," I said to the back of Sue's neck, "I'm nearly there - you gonna let me cum?"

"Yes, yes, yessss! Come on, let it go!" she exhorted, "Come on then - fill me!"

Very soon I'd have no option about that; very soon now I would indeed erupt inside her but I continued with my thrusting right up to the moment of release.

"Ahh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh!" I cried, "Here it cums!"

And with that and with one last thrust I began emptying all I had left into my sister's ass, deep inside her body cavity; my cock jerking energetically and recoiling with each injection until I found myself hanging onto Sue to stop myself from falling down.

Her hands reached behind herself and held me in place...

"Don't let him slip out yet," she said, "I'm enjoying feeling that thing jumping around in me - it's delicious and it's so sexy."

It was good for me too - my cock was enjoying the way her ass seemed to have tightened around him and yet left him room to manoeuvre as he finally spat out his last offering.

But I simply had to stop and I let my cock go limp, his much reduced size and length slipping quickly and easily from her hole.

"Ohhhhh - I was enjoying that!" said Sue, "That's not fair!"

"Fuck it," I said, "I've been standing up and fucking you and I'm knackered - let me get out of here."

With a quick last rinse off we all moved around until I was nearest the shower door and was able to exit, leaving the two ladies to finish their shower. Quickly I sat on the bathroom chair with a towel to dry me off while I panted and recovered, feeling completely drained for now and definitely in need of another break - a decent one.

It was solved when the water was shut off and the two ladies joined me; the three of us all now flailing towels around; drying each other and generally getting rid of the water.

Soon we were dry and were all wrapped in dressing gowns; a trio of strange creatures, each shuffling along, clad from shoulder to toe in towelling and each lady with a towel turban on top. We gravitated downstairs again where Mum disappeared into the kitchen while Sue and I attended to the booze.

Not long afterwards we were all by the fire, munching sandwiches and sipping at our drinks, smiles and smirks playing on our lips until eventually Sue broke the companionable silence.

"Hey look, you two, I interrupted your peace, so I'm off to bed," she said, "I'm really, really tired so I'll see you in the morning."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers