Mum’s Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later we had showered together, freshening up, enjoying the last hour or so of our day together before the rest of the family got home.

That night over dinner there was a definite air of suppressed sexual excitement. The others had all arrived home an hour or so before dinner, and although nothing was said, they all understood how Mum and I had spent our day. I had helped Mum get dinner while the others had a swim, and got changed. It was fun being with Mum, staying close to her, laughing together, waiting for the others.

We took our time over the meal, enjoying the food and wine, enjoying each others company, enjoying the sense of anticipation. We even cleaned up after the meal, the six of us sharing the washing up rather than just loading the dishwasher.

We took a couple of bottles of wine through to the lounge, and sat around, chatting, laughing, waiting. We gradually settled down into pairs, two of us on each of the three sofas that dominated the room, set out as three sides of a square, with a large coffee table set in between them. Mum settled down close to me, her hand gently stroking my thigh, her head on my chest, my arm around her shoulder.

Mark and Emma were sat in a similar position, but were kissing softly, their hands roaming over each others bodies. Emma's short skirt was already pushed well up her tanned thighs to show off the wet patch were her white panties were stretched tight over her mound. Jack and Lucy were sat at opposite ends of their sofa, Lucy's feet in her Dad's lap, his hand running up and down her legs as they looked at each other.

Emma and Mark broke their kiss as Jack sighed. We all turned to watch as Lucy moved off the sofa and dropped to her knees in front of Jack and stroked the front of her Dad's jeans. She deftly undid his buttoned fly and pulled his cock out. His veiny cock was already hard, pre cum dribbling over the head. Lucy smeared the sticky fluid over his cock head with her thumb, and then leant forward to draw him into her mouth.

We all watched as she licked him slowly, almost tentatively at first, and then as Jack reached forward to hold her head as it began to bob up and down on his thick shaft, her lips tight around him. Her ass was wiggling from side to side in her tight denim shorts, her pussy rubbing against the rough material.

Jack reached under her and eased her zipper down, before sliding his hand into the back of her shorts and reaching down for her ass, and then past there to slide his fingers into her pussy as he leant over her. She gasped as his fingers filled her, toyed with her, fucked her, just as he gasped as she sucked him harder, drawing more and more of his thick shaft into her mouth.

By now, Emma and Mark were naked, one eye on each other, one on Jack and Lucy. They moved naturally, easily, together. Emma lay flat on the sofa, her back arched slightly to point her tight ass into the air, her legs far enough apart for Jack to kneel between them, his cock rigid in front of him.

Mark grinned across at me as he stroked his cock, as Emma wiggled her ass at him and told him to stop teasing. He pointed his cock between her legs, and slid easily into her waiting pussy from behind. Reaching over her, he braced himself against the arm of the sofa until he was almost lying on top of her. Then he began fucking her slowly. Her breathing came in short gasps as he slid into her slowly, and then pulled out before pushing back into her again, only deeper, harder.

I could feel Mum's hot body against me, her hand squeezing at the growing bulge in my shorts as we watched her husband, his children. I reached for her breasts, caressing them softly, feeling her nakedness through the thin material of her dress. Her other hand was in her own lap now, pressing hard against her pussy.

She slid her hand away from my lap, and onto my thigh, before pushing up the loose leg of my shorts. She grabbed my cock and pulled it downwards, pushing my shorts out of the way. She stroked me, her mouth hard against mine, our tongues, our hands, exploring.

I eased her onto her back, looking around us as we moved. Mark and Emma were still in the same position, Emma writhing under her brother's steady thrusts, one hand now under her own body, rubbing at her clit. Jack and Lucy were naked, now in the "69" position, both of them about to cum judging by the way they were moving, by the urgency of their cries.

As I knelt between Mum's legs, I pushed my shorts down, and pulled my shirt off. I ran my hands up her soft thighs, pushing her dress out of the way, my eyes on hers. I didn't stop until her dress was bunched up around her waist. I looked down then, at her pussy, wet behind her sparse covering of hair. As I watched her, she drew her knees up, opening up her body to me.

I shuffled forward and pressed the head of my cock against her pussy, not quite entering her. I rubbed the head of my cock over her clit and pussy lips, watching the wetness springing from her. She slowly undid the buttons that ran up the entire length of her dress, and then pulled the two sides apart, uncovering her heaving breasts, her swollen nipples.

I became aware of the others again, of their cries as they came, as Marks cum gushed into his sisters hot pussy, as Jacks cum burst into his daughters waiting mouth, as the sisters came together, their Dad and brother sending waves of pleasure coursing through them. And then I was aware of them all watching as I slid my cock into my Mums, their Mum, his wife's, hot, wanton pussy.

They all watched as I fucked her, slowly at first, but then faster, harder, until I was driving my cock into her frantically, her breasts bouncing firmly on her chest, her head rocking from side to side. I threw my head back when I came, my aching balls sending my cum into Mum in thick jets as she came with me, her pussy clenching my cock, moulding itself to me as her pleasure washed through her.

We held each other tight, showering each others faces and mouths and necks with kisses until we gradually relaxed, our lust spent for now.

We sat up a little and I reached for our wine, passing Mum's glass to her. It somehow seemed so natural to be sat naked with Mum, with the others, all of us happy to be together, happy with what we were doing. We chatted and laughed, talking about what the others had been up to. Emma asked what Mum and I had done all day, a deliciously naughty look of feigned innocence on her face.

"We had a swim, " Mum told her, trying desperately to keep a straight face.

Later, we watched as Emma and Lucy, who were sat next to each other with their legs curled up on the sofa opposite Mum and I, slipped naturally into each other's arms and began kissing. It was amazingly erotic watching them kiss, their hands moving so delicately over each others naked bodies, following each others soft curves.

The room was quiet as the rest of us watched the two of them, totally absorbed by each other. I glanced across at Mark and Jack, sat at opposite ends of the other sofa. Mark was stroking his cock, while Jack's was already rearing up in front of him, seemingly swaying about of its own accord. Mum was snuggled up close to me, her breasts hot against my arm, her pussy wet against my thigh, her hand in my lap. I'd lost count of the number of times I'd cum that day, but still my cock started to rise.

Lucy eased away from Emma, and moved onto the floor to kneel in front of her sister. As Lucy ran her hands softly along her thighs, Emma lay back on the sofa, sliding her bum to the very edge of the seat as Lucy settled down between her legs. Emma pulled her legs up until her feet her on the edge of the sofa, her pussy exposed. Lucy slid her hands under Emma's firm ass, and lifted her sister slightly to meet her hungry mouth as she dipped her head.

Lucy turned her head and licked delicately along the inside of her sister's thighs, first one and then the other. She turned again and looked at her sister as she licked slowly along her swollen pussy, flicking her tongue over her clit, sucking on her engorged lips, probing at her ass. Emma moaned, cupping and squeezing her own breasts and nipples as Lucy buried her tongue even deeper inside her.

I groaned as I watched this, wriggling sideways to get a better view, looking at Lucy's perfect heart shaped ass in awe, her naked, swollen pussy lips staring back at me, the soft skin of her thighs already sticky with her juices. I leant forward, as if to get up, to go to her, but stopped as Mum squeezed my leg, shaking her head slightly. I looked at Mum, at the glazed look in her eyes, and knew that she had something planned. I watched as she quickly stood up and left the room.

It was only a few minutes later that she returned. I dragged my eyes away from Lucy and Emma and looked at Mum as she came back into the room. My hand froze on my cock as my eyes widened, as I took in the sight of Mum crossing the room towards the girls, a long, black strap on dildo sticking out obscenely from her beautiful body.

Mark and Jack gasped as well as they took in the sight of my Mum dropping to her knees behind Lucy. Emma stared at Mum as she saw the thick plastic cock, but Lucy was only aware of what was happening, what was about to happen, when Mum pressed the hard, mushroom shaped tip of the obscenely big cock against her hot, young pussy. Lucy froze for a second, her mouth locked onto Emma's pussy, and then let out a long, drawn out moan.

She pushed backwards, pulling half of the black cock straight into her pussy. Lucy cried out again as Mum pushed forwards, driving the cock the rest of the way into Lucy's wanton body, pushing Lucy's mouth hard onto her sister's clit and pussy. All three of them cried out as Mum held Lucy's hips and fucked her, as the base of the dildo rubbed against her own pussy, as Lucky sucked and licked frantically at Emma, as the girls reached for each others breasts.

My cock felt enormous in my hand, and I could see that Mark and Jack were stroking their own cocks furiously. Jack moved first, crossing the room quickly, his cock swaying in front of him. He knelt behind my Mum, his wife, and pulled the straps of the dildo to one side. I caught a brief glimpse of her wet pussy before Jack quickly slid his engorged cock into her, her lips wrapping themselves around his shaft as she welcomed him into her body.

I quickly followed him over to them. Mum pulled her cock out of Lucy, and stood up to lean over onto the back of the sofa. Jack stood up and drove his cock back into Mum, as my throbbing cock replaced the plastic one inside Lucy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep, watching open mouthed as Emma lent over and pulled Mum's black cock towards her and began licking her sister's juices off it, before moving off the sofa and kneeling beside Lucy.

I thought that Mark would move over and fuck his sister, but instead he knelt on the sofa in front of her, his cock waving about in the air. Emma grabbed it and quickly sucked it into her mouth. I reached over and pushed one, then two, then three, fingers into her soaking pussy, her juices pouring out of her onto her thighs as I fucked her with my hand.

I pulled my cock out of Lucy, and quickly shuffled over to pump it into Lucy. I swapped between them over and over again, fucking them both, finger fucking them, my cock on fire, my balls slapping against them. As I fucked them, Jack was driving his cock into Mum, his hands on her swinging breasts, as Emma sucked Marks cock, as we all reached out to each other.

Mum and Jack yelled as they came, slumping forward onto the sofa with their release. Emma and Lucy seemed to be cumming constantly from the attention they were getting, from the fingers and cock in their pussies, from the hands on their breasts, from the pleasure they were giving.

I roared out my release as I came, jets of cum gushing deep into Emma. I felt as though I would never stop as I held my cock and pulled out of Emma, quickly pushing into Lucy and releasing more of my thick cum into her hot body.

Mark pulled his cock out of Emma's mouth and wanked it quickly. As the last of my cum poured into Lucy, I saw him kneel up higher on the sofa, and at the same time sensed Mum beside me. She pushed me towards Mark just as he came, as his cum arced up to splatter on my face and chest. He leant further forward, bringing his still pumping cock closer to me. I automatically reached out to him, pulling his cock to me and sucking the last of his cum into my mouth, his cock throbbing against my lips and tongue as I lapped it all up.

I turned and kissed Mum, kissing her deeply, lovingly, before kissing Emma and Lucy as we began to separate. We all collapsed into an exhausted heap, our need, our desire, our lust for each other, satisfied for now. After a while, we slowly finished our drinks, and started to drift off to bed. As I went upstairs, I could hear Emma and Lucy giggling together. I thought about joining them, but suddenly felt very tired after my amazing day, and wanted only to sleep.

It was dark when I went into my bedroom, but I could see soft light coming from the bathroom. I could also hear the sound of running water. As I pushed the bathroom door open, the water stopped and I was greeted by the sight of Mum stepping into the bath. As she climbed in, her pussy pouted at me from between her thighs. I could clearly see the dried cum around her swollen lips, and the cum and juices on the inside of her thighs. She held her hand out to me.

"Let's relax," she told me.

She sat in the bath, leaving enough room for me to climb in behind her. I settled back in the soothing, bubbly water, and leant my head on the edge of the bath. I reached my arms around Mum as she settled back against me, her head on my chest, and softly caressed her breasts and nipples. We talked quietly, enjoying each others company in the soft light of the candles that Mum had dotted around the room.

As I gently touched her breasts, she ran her hands up and down my legs, soothing away my tiredness. Once the water had begun to cool down, Mum turned to face me so that we could soap each other, firstly kneeling up, and then standing. I ran my soapy hands over every inch of her sexy body, savouring every soft curve and crevice. She did the same to me, slapping my rising cock gently and muttering "Naughty" with a throaty laugh.

We stepped out of the bath and dried each other, enjoying the touch, the feel, of each other.

I led Mum to my bed. We lay down together on our side, facing each other, touching each other. I ran my hand lovingly over Mums firm body, over her breasts and hips, over the soft curves of her ass, while she stroked my cock and cradled my balls until I was hard again.

Mum hooked her leg over my hip, her body opening up to me as we wriggled closer together. My cock seemed to enter Mum of its own accord, drawn into the sweet wetness of her body. We rocked our bodies gently together, my cock sliding deeper inside her. Her breasts and nipples rubbed softly against my chest as we moved slowly, easily, together.

Gradually our movements became faster, more needy. We kissed as we moved as one, Mums lips soft and moist against mine, our tongues playing and exploring. As our hips rocked together, I ran my hands over her beautiful body, over her breasts, down to her firm thighs, onto her delightful ass, my fingers playing between her rounded cheeks.

We moved together, shifting slightly every now and again so that the angle of my cock changed, driving more pleasure through our bodies. We came within seconds of each other, our bodies hot and flushed and crying out at our release as Mums sticky juices enveloped my cock, as my cum erupted into her.

We fell asleep in each other arms, my cock still inside her. I stirred a little in the night, but when I did, Mum was always there in my arms. When I eventually woke up the next morning, I was alone. As I lay in bed, gathering my thoughts, I could hear the faint sounds of the others downstairs. I started to get up, but then lay back down again, enjoying a few moments on my own.

I thought about all that had happened over the last four or five days since I'd arrived, of Mum and Jack, of Mark, of Emma and Lucy. As I thought about them, I knew that I had to stay a while longer.

I lay back in bed with a contented sigh, that decision made.

Isn't life fun?