Mummy and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were quiet, my sore nipples had to heal, as did my mother's clit-hood, but we slept together, as usual, making gentle love. My mother always preferred anal intercourse, anyway, so her pussy-ring was hardly a problem. As for Xu-li, we enjoyed toying with her as she served our meals, but then banished her to her room. She once begged my mother to cane her again, but her request was refused. 'We don't want you to be permanently marked, darling,' said my mother, 'Perhaps we'll whip your back one day soon -- we'll see.' Then, after Xu-li had left the room, my mother turned to me, and said, 'You know, I think it would be amusing to shackle her, don't you?' There was, it seemed, no limit to my mother's inventiveness or imagination. But the image grew on me, and I decide I liked the idea of her serving us, shackled, like a slave. Without telling her, my mother produced -- God only knows where she bought the stuff -- a bag containing wide leather buckled anklets, each with a stout metal ring set in, and a length of chain a couple of feet long, with snap links either end.

'Come here!' she said to Xu-li that evening, after she had fetched us our pre-dinner sherry, 'And sit down.'

'Put her anklets on, darling, will you?' she told me, handing me the bag, and Xu-li giggled when I did so, but looked just a touch less happy when I cliped the chain in place.

'Now I am really your slave,' she said, and her tone of voice was neither question nor statement.

'You will wear this every evening,' said my mother.

'Yes, Miss Jan,' said Xu-li, without further comment, and shuffled out to prepare the meal, the chain dragging between her high heels.

As a refinement, I suggested putting her in a collar and attaching a leash, and my mother agreed readily, producing a broad leather studded collar, to which she attached a length af silvered chain. We lost no opportunity to tug Xu-li towards one of us whenever she approached the table. But the Chinese girl was still hungry for more punishment, saying that she had never had another orgasm like the one she had had when she was caned.

My mother confided in me, 'I rather enjoy whipping, more than caning, if truth be known -- it has a sort of medieval appeal, don't you think?'

I smiled, 'So you'd like to whip Xu-li?'

'Mmm, I think so.'

'I've always been against violence, you know,' I mused, 'But when you whipped me............'

'I know, darling, it's different, isn't it?'

'Somehow, yes, and Xu-li seems to be so turned on by pain, doesn't she?'

'You too, I think?' she said. I didn't reply.

'So we shouldn't deny her, then.' My mother smiled, and we kissed hungrily then, both our minds, I think, focussed on what we would do to Xu-li.

My mother loved to play with my nipple-rings, knowing that they gave me a sensation of erotic pain it was impossible to descibe when she tugged at them, then she begged me to lap her crack with my studded tongue, which I always did, then thrusting my fingers deep into her gaping arsehole. She always came almost instantly, but generously returned the favour, bringing me off by working my ringed clit, and plunging her tongue into my wet cunt, until I came in a soaking, screaming orgasm.

Su-li was impatient to be whipped. I day-dreamed in the office, thinking of how, in such a short time, my life had changed completely. No time at all ago, I had been living what you might call a 'normal,' heterosexual life, with the occasional boyfriend. Then I had gone out with my mother. We had met Niki, together with my workmate Madeleine, and -- hey presto -- my Mum was now 'Jan' and my lover, or my mistress? And we had a real live sex-slave in Xu-li.

'A penny for 'em,' said a voice behind me. It was Madeleine, leaning over my shoulder, so that I could see her small, pointed, braless breasts under her loose blouse.

'Right now, I'm suddenly thinking about your tits,' I said, and she laughed, a nice, deep sound.

'Before that?' she asked, 'You were deep in thought.'

'If you must know, I was wondering about all the changes in my life.'

'You mean, becoming a Lesbian?'

'That, yes, but there's more.'

'Tell me.'

'Not here,' I said, 'Perhaps we could have a bite of lunch together?'

So an hour or so later, we sat in a wine bar with a bottle of Shiraz and a sandwich, and I told Madeleine all about my whipping, and how I had reacted to it, but didn't mention Su-li.

'Wow,' she said, 'And I've seen you in restraint gear, haven't I? Or am I mistaken?'

I looked down at my drink, and blushed. 'I'm a slut,' I murmured.

Madeleine laid a hand on mine. 'If you ever feel like a change, darling, you know where to find me.' Her other hand was stroking my knee under the table, a feeling I found far from unpleasant. 'I'll remember that,' I said.

When I got home, Xu-li was, as usual, dragging her chains between her ankles as she prepared the table for our dinner. She looked up and smiled when she saw me. 'I'm going to be whipped tonight,' she said, as if she had said she was about to receive a present -- I suppose that was how she viewed it, after all.

'Put something nice on for dinner, darling,' said my mother, We must preserve some sort of ritual, I think, don't you?' I nodded dumbly, but knew what sort of thing she had in mind.

I changed into a long, black, transparent nightdress, through which my nipple rings and the pendant dangling from my clit could be clearly seen, then took the usual care with my hair and make-up. When I got to the table, my mother was already there, sheathed in white lace. We made quite a contrast. She showed me a huge hook that she had screwed into the wall. 'That's where we can suspend her while we whip her,' she said, in a matter-of-fact way, as she ate her dinner. I was starting to feel a little nervous about the 'we.'

My mother seemed to be in no hurry after dinner, and Xu-li served us coffee, then waited, kneeling beside my mother, who held her leash in one hand as she sipped coffee from the other.

After a while she stood, and pulled the maid quite gently to her feet. 'It's time, my dear,' she said, 'Undress!' I watched as Xu-li slipped off her tiny skirt, and my mothr released her leash so that she could take off her silk blouse. She was left in only her black lace stockings, a minimal black satin garter-belt, and her five-inch patent heels.

'That's fine,' said my mother, and taking up the leash again, led her to just beneath the hook. 'Stand there!' she commanded, and went over to the sideboard, returning with a length of rope.

'Give me a hand, darling,' she said to me, 'Tie her wrists together, and leave a length free to loop around the hook, will you?'

'Do we really have to tie her up?' I asked, 'She wants to be whipped, after all.'

'She may not realise how much I shall hurt her,' said my mother. I went ahead and tied her wrists firmly, leaving a couple of yards of rope free. I wasn't at all sure about this.

But then my mother took charge, threw the loose end of the rope over the hook and pulled until Xu-li's arms were tightly stretched above her head, then, standing on tip-toe herself, tied the end of the rope off around the binding of the girl's wrists. Her back view presented a picture of submission, arms stretched above her head, her ankles still shackled.

My mother stroked Xu-li's back, then lifted her heavy, long mane of black hair over her shoulder to leave her pale back bare. She spoke quietly to her, so that I couldn't hear, but I heard Xu-li's reply: 'Yes, Miss Jan, please, Miss Jan.'

My mother went unhurriedly to the sideboard and returned with a braided leather whip, with an ornate handle. I had no idea where she had got it. She showed it to the Chinese girl, and asked her to kiss it, which she did readily. Then, without further ado, she took two steps back and there was a loud swishing noise as the leather thong flew through the air, and struck Xu-li's naked, tender flesh around the middle of her back. Apart from a tiny gasp, there was no sign that she had felt anything, but an instant red line showed across the width of the girl's back. I found myself getting excited and aroused as stroke after stroke fell, making a ladder-pattern between Xu-li's shoulder-blades and her stocking-tops, now drawing moans from her and causing her to writhe with each cruel lash.

Finally my mother had finished. 'Untie her!' she told me, putting the whip on the table. I did so, and the Asian girl was in my arms.

'You poor, poor thing!' I whispered, as I led her to the sofa. But she smiled enigmatically at me from under her curtain of black hair. 'I am very happy,' she said.

'Happy?' I asked, incredulously.

'Oh yes, Miss Tanya, I have two times orgasmus,' she said. I shook my head, but as I turned away, I saw my mother was smiling triumphantly.

Later, when Xu-li had been sent to bed, I asked my mother if she too had enjoyed the whipping.

'Of course, darling,' she said, 'And I think it excited you too, didn't it?'

I couldn't deny being aroused by the sight of the girl's naked, writhing body being lashed, and the sound of her moans, but I seiously doubted it was really 'my scene.'

And when, as we lay in bed after making love, my mother quite casually remarked that she was thinking of branding Xu-li with a red-hot iron, I pulled away in horror.

'You can't be serious, Jan,' I said, 'Can you?'

'Oh yes, darling, just like in that film.'

It was then that I knew I was going to leave her. It was a step too far for me -- OK on film, perhaps, but I'd had enough in real life.

My mother idn't seem too put out when I told her next morning that I was going to find an apartment. I think more than half of her was only too pleased to have Xu-li to herself.

In the office, I sought out Madeleine. How lovely she looked, I thought, in a short, silky print dress with a lacy hem. Her hair seemed longer now, around shoulder-length, and a lovely shade of chestnut, but it was her long, slim legs that really took the eye, perched, as ever, on incredibly high needle heels, in which she seemed quite at home.

'Ca I have a word?' I asked.

'Of course, darling,'

'Would you like a flat-mate?' I came straight out with it.

I suppose I expected her to jump at the idea. 'Er...well, it's a bit ....awkward,' she said.

'Oh?'

'You see, I've got, as you know, a big place, but........well, how can I put this?'

'You don't want me.'

'Oh, darling, I'd love to have you living with me, but three's a crowd.'

My mouth must have dropped open. 'You've got a man!'

'Oh no, well, not exactly,' she looked at me for a long time, as if trying to decide what to say, then said, 'Cindy is a shemale, who has been with me a few weeks.'

'A......what!?'

'A girl with a dick.'

'Of course, I know what a shemale is, b...but, you've got some guy with fake tits living with you, right? Is that what it amounts to?'

She laughed. 'I can see you're gonna have to meet Cindy -- how about this lunchtime?'

'I don't know if I want to, really, Maddy.'

'Look, Tanya, I promise you, you're in for a surprise, and -- well, if you get along, we can take it from there, okay?'

So it was that Madeleine and I sat in the wine bar at one o'clock, at a corner table for three, waiting.

Shortly, a tall, slim young girl, with long, straight brown hair, wearing a dark blue business suit with a pencil skirt over black stockings and patent heels, weaved her way towards us between the tables.

She bent over to kiss Madeleine, bringing a whiff of expensive perfume -- Guerlain? I thought so. I noticed also that she wore a discreet diamond tongue stud.

'Meet Cindy,' said my friend -- I was lost for words. She was the very picture of feminine elegance, and when she spoke, her voice bore no trace of masculinity. Like us, she ordered a glass of Merlot, and we ate the house special -- I was too absorbed by Cindy to remember what it was -- picking at it delicately with long, perfectly manicured fingers. I warmed to Cindy instantly, and we talked about the things all girls talk about, I suppose -- clothes, make-up, and so forth, then she glanced at her watch and said, 'Oh God, must go, see you tonight, Maddy,' then, 'Really nice to meet you Tanya.'

'You too,' I said, and meant it.

'Well,' said Madeleine, 'What do you think to my "man with fake tits" now?'

'Oh, I'm so sorry, darling,' I said, 'She's lovely, isn't she?'

'I knew you'd think so. She has told me her story. She was christened Gavin, but was slim and delicate, played with dolls and always wanted to dress in girls' clothes. At twelve, she left home and went to live with her aunt, who understood, encouraged her to 'become a girl' and sent her to a girls' school. She has, by the way, a degree in law, and holds down a good job with a local solicitor.'

'But she really has a cock?'

'Yes darling, she could have had the operation, but prefers to stay as she is.'

'So she can.........?'

'Cum? Oh yes, and she does, too.'

'Wow!' I was trying to get my head around this, when Madeleine said, 'So?'

'So - what?'

'So, are you still interested in being our flatmate?'

I laughed. 'If you still want me, and if Cindy does, I'd like to give it a try, Maddy, yes.'

That afternoon, I waited after everyone else had gone home, as I knew my mother was taking Xu-li out for dinner, then I went home, and collected two suitcases full of clothes, and called a cab to take me across town to Madeleine's apartment. They had both changed out of their working clothes when I got there, Madeleine into a long, rather hippy-style indian cotton dress, while Cindy was wearing a slinky long dark blue gown with a loose-fitting top and tight skirt. I felt instantly underdressed, and said so.

'We shalln't be eating for half an hour or so -- you've time to change,' said Madeleine, 'I'll show you you your room, shall I?'

As she helped me up with my suitcases, she told me that they usually changed before dinner -- 'just to get out of our working gear, you know.'

So I conformed, stripping off, and slipping on a long black silky dress I usually went partying in. It was halter-necked and backless, so I wore nothing underneath, apart from a fine silver chain around my waist. It wouldn't do to create a bad impression on my new flatmates.

Dinner consisted of an Indian take-away, that Madeleine had ordered, and we drank beer with it, chatting amiably. But there was a kind of ritualistic sexual formailty about our little gathering, all wearing evening dress, as if it was a little orgy, waiting to happen.

When she had cleared away the remains of the food, Madeleine said, 'I know Tanya is all agog, to see what you've got under there, darling,' to Cindy, 'Wait until I put some music on, then you can give us a little show, eh?'

Cindy rolled her big, beautiful eyes at that, but when Madeleine put on the Jane Birkin/Serge Gainsbourg oldie 'Je t'aime,' still a sure-fire turn-on after all those years, she stood up, and slowly started to move to the music. After a little while, she started to smooth the hem of her tight, silky skirt up her long, black-stockinged legs, which seemed to go on for ever. Her eyes were on me, mocking me gently, as the hem reached lacy stocking tops, pale flesh and thin satin garter-straps, then matching blue satin panties. In a swift movement, she lifted the loose top of her dress up and off, letting her long, soft brown hair fall about her shoulders. Her breasts were perfect, smallish and pert, with prominent aureola, and kissable nipples. I thought her whole body adorable. But she was hooking her fingers under the waistband of her panties, and when she pulled them down, an incongruous, impressive cock sprang to attention, subtended by a pair of very normal-looking balls. She grasped her cock with one long-fingered, long-nailed, very feminine hand, and pumped it lovingly, still watching me for a reaction. But the first person to react was Madeleine, who got slowly to her feet and relieved

Cindy of the hold on her rampant cock, taking it in both hands and kissing Cindy on the lips passionately as she did so, looking sideways at me. I was conscious of beecoming very rapidly wet through, my breathing barely under control, as the scene unfolded before me, and I knew I was going to have to join in.

The two girls -- I could only think of Cindy as a girl; she was remarkably feminine in all bar one aspect -- were on the sofa now, Cindy in garter belt, stockings and heels, Madeleine naked, her slight, lithe body straddled over Cindy's, her crotch being lapped enthusiastically by her new friend, while she caressed the rigid cock with both hands, and bent to lick its glistening crown, drawing a moan from its owner. I slipped out of my gown and crouched between Cindy's widespread legs, kissing Madeleine with a resonant clicking of our studded tongues. She handed me an orange coloured butt-plug that had been waiting beside the sofa.

'Go on,' she said, 'That's what she wants!'

When I started to work the tip of the big cone into Cindy's anus, she groaned loudly, and Madeleine took her cock deep into her throat, sucking hard. I pushed the lplug deep into her arsehole.

'Oh, God, yes!' I heard Cindy shout, twice, then Madeleine pulled away, leaving a hand to pump her, so that I could watch her cum. And cum, she did, great gushing, oozing streams of glutinous jizz, as she shuddered and writhed with the sheer force of the orgasm. I was utterly amazed that someone so obviously feminine could produce a male orgasm so fantastic. We sat down to have a drink afterwards, three girls together, and Madeleine said to me, 'I thought of myself as one hundred percent gay until I met Cindy; now I'm really not sure about anything any more.'

There was a lot I wanted to know, but mainly: 'Have you.....I mean, has she...?'

'Has she fucked me?' She laughed, and for an answer said, 'Would you like her to fuck you?'

I looked at Cindy's lovely face, and her perfect body. 'Yes, I think I would like that very much.'

By mutual agreement, we each retired to our own beds that night, and, as I slowly and deliciously masturbated myself to sleep, I thought about the new delights I had in store, between the lithe, slender body of Madeleine, and the novel eroticism that Cindy presented. The future was looking good.

12