Mummy's Girl

Story Info
Muslim hijabi mother and daughter take Black men as lovers.
6.2k words
4.43
39.6k
58
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers

The divorce from my dad hit my 45 year old mum Naziesh very hard. They had been married for 25 years, had me, set up the business, travelled the world and done so much together. It also caused a storm in our close knit Bangladeshi muslim community in Enfield. People disapproved and let them know it too.

Dads affair with Chanette, his sexy black PA who was 25 years his junior was hard for both me and mum to take. I was truly speechless when mum told me. I could understand in a way. Chanette was a pretty stunning black girl. Great figure and an ass to kill for. But she was my age and dad was 50. On top of that it was revealed that Chanette was pregnant with his child.

Dad did not object to many of moms divorce demands, and she got the huge house and three of the five cars - the Bentley, Cayenne and Range Rover. The monthly allowance for both of us was a healthy five figure sum. In short mom made him pay well for his indulgence making sure she never had to work again. She could have screwed him over but she had too much class for that.

Mom had always been quite straight-laiced in life, never straying from the norm. She had never been the adventurous type. Which is why her behaviour after the divorce was all the more shocking. Looking back I now realise it was years of frustration being let loose in a passionate and irresponsible overspill.

After the divorce she had a lot of leisure time. She started keep fit and became an avid gym member doing yoga, boxercise and calisthenics. This improved her 5 ft 9 inch physique considerably, and she looked very statuesque and elegant in her customary black Abaya and hijab.

She also started doing community project work. This meant work in deprived areas with drug addicts, ex-cons and lots of immigrants. Mostly help with job applications, finding homes, health care etc. It gave her a real sense of worth doing that. It aso fulfilled her religious obligations under sadaqah.

For a few weeks the Bentley had been giving her problems. Not starting then misfiring until one day she broke down in the middle of nowhere. She called me in a panic as it was in a pretty rough part of town near one of the community centres she helped out at. A car like that worth in excess of £100,000 would easily be jacked and she would be powerless to stop anyone from doing so.

Being a muslima hijabi also made her a target for hate crimes in these fraught times.

I was on the phone to her as she spoke to me in a panic. I calmed her down and she then said somebody she saw from the centre was nearby so she would try them. A few minutes later she called back and said a guy called Wes had arranged his friend to give her tow back to our house. I was relieved. Mom was not streetwise for sure.

I decided to leave work early and headed home about an hour after speaking to her. It was about 3pm when I got home, five hours before Mom might expect me back. The Bentley was on the driveway but strangely so was the beat up old tow truck with Julius Towing Ltd in graffiti on the sides.

It looked like a crappy back street garage and prevented me from parking the Range Rover. It also stood out on our street full of nice houses and expensive cars. I just hoped they had not screwed up the warranty by tampering with such an expensive car. It turned out they were screwing something else!

Now, our house is huge. 8 bedrooms all ensuite, 4 lounge rooms, games room, banquet room, pool house, tree London lined driveway and gym room. If you asked me to name a price I would say four million pounds.

I walked around the ground floor and saw no sign of mom or anybody else. I walked upstairs to her suite but it was empty. I thought maybe she was out but decided to try the suite on the upper 2nd floot. The one that nobody ever used.

Sure enough as I approached the door I could hear raised voices. Definitely mom but a male voice, then a different male voice. Both sounded like black males, heavy street accents with one of them swearing a lot.

The double doors were ajar by a foot and I peeked around it and got a clear view of the room. I began having palpitations at the shocking scene of interracial debauchery playing out before me.

Mom was knelt on her hands and knees on the bed. She was still wearing her Abaya and hijab. The Abaya was pulled up and over her ass and below her bra. Underneath, her lingerie was completely slutty. Black stilettos, black fishnet stockings with a pink zig zag seam on the back, suspenders and a frilly black corset. She was also wearing black lace gloves. She was heavily made up wearing several large necklaces.

In short she looked like a sex mad porn slut. She had an almost manic, aggressive and wild look on her face as two glistening, sweaty black guys spit roasted her.

The black fucking her doggystyle was lean, about 25 years, while the one face fucking her was older, 50 maybe and muscular and a shiny black colour with a very thick gold chain on his neck and several gold teeth. They were talking to her and each other, laughing and grunting as they fucked her at both ends.

They were screwing her to an almost perfect rythm. One speared her doggystyle, pulled out and at the same time the other one pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Both black cocks were huge; thick, veined and easily 10 inches long. I watched transfixed as they pounded her relentlessly as she wailed and moaned between mouthfuls of black cock.

"Fuck me boys, fuck my wet pussy and my face. Fuck it yeaaahhhhh!!"

The guy behind her had his big black bands on her hips as he gritted his teeth and pounded her.

"Yeeeesss you bitch! Fuck yeeaahh slut. Take this big black cock." He hissed at mom through gritted teeth as his pelvis slapped against her firm round Bangladeshi buttocks. Mom pushed back hard against him with each thrust, her back arched downwards and her ass up and out to meet him.

Gosh she was such a dirty slut and such an expert!! Underneath the hijab she was a wild sex bomb!!

She moaned at him "Wesley baby. Take this fucking thing off. Yeeaaahhh get my fucking titties out. Come on."

He reached forward ripped off her Abaya and bra! Her huge 32F tits spilled out and swayed back and forth as he fucked her harder still.

As they increased their pace and the sound of flesh against got louder and louder. Suddenly mom yelled out load "I'm coming Wes baby oohhhh I'm coming now yeeaaahhh."

With that both blacks pulled their huge cocks out and watched as mom came. She grabbed the sheets with clenched fists as her body shook and a twin jet of pussy juice squirted out of her wet hairy cunt in an arc.Wesley crouched behind her and let his face get soaked with her cunt juices.

Both of them stood over her and mom then began stroking their huge cocks. Oh my gosh. Their cocks were longer than her forearm. Shiny, black and thick. She cooed and moaned as she ran her fingers up and down each one before she began blowing them in turn, stroking the other, licking them one by one and spitting on them again and again.

"Need to keep my boys nice n wet." She said as she giggled and they both urged her on. She looked up at the stocky black guy and said "Julius baby, am looking forward to this beast stretching me."

I could see this Julius had an extremelly thick cock. Her hand barely wrapped around it! Wow!

"Spit on it and lick it girl. Make it nice n wet." Julius replied, breathing heavily as she did as he told her.

The other black Wesley crouched down and began slapping her milky tits with his huge curved black mamba. Mom opened her tits and began tittie fucking him hard and fast. At the same time she started deepthroating Julius. It was wanton and filfthy and I am ashamed to say I felt weak at the knees and heady with lust. I found my fingers stroking my gusset through the thin fabric of my pants. Disgusting I know.

She let Julius go and he lay on the bed and ordered her over to him. She walked to the bed and crawled to him and then began mounting him reverse cowgirl. His black cock looked huge, like a glistening cucumber with two apple size balls.

She put her feet either side of his huge cock and lowered herself down on it. She grabbed it and rubbed his thick purple head one her hairy wet swollen cunt lips before slowly inserting it in. She moaned as his thick head and first few inches went in.

"Oh baby that is soooo fucking big. Sooo goood in me."

As she began riding it slow and steady, leaning back and putting both hands on his chest and spreading her thighs really wide. With each push she took him in deeper until he was in balls deep. She was wailing out loud now as he began thrusting up into her cunt, grunting aggressively as he did so.

He held her knickers to one side and began a fast fucking motion as she bounced on him. It was totally astonishing! Her body shook like a rag doll and her huge tits swang around as they ground their loins together. Her wails turning into one long shout as he yelled at her to fuck it hard.

Their bodies slapped together until with one loud shriek mom orgasmed again. She came off his cock and another twin jet of pussy juice squirted out in a wide arc onto the bed and floor beyond. Her body shook and she collapsed on the bed moaning, laughing and sighing.

Wesley now presented himself on the bed and mom set about deepthroating him again and again before mounting him cowgirl. She squatted down and her wet pussy pretty much swallowed his big black cock, balls deep, in one downward motion. She rode him hard and fast as the huge emperor sized bed shook under their weight.

Julius then fed her his cock once more and began face fucking her. There was so much shouting it sounded like a heated argument, and above all the noise moms yelling and urging of her two negro lovers was the loudest.

Julius pulled away as mom now knelt on down on the bed. She was panting hard as she moaned "Oooh baby my thighs hurt. Need to get on all fours and get some more big black dick.

Wesley pulled his huge curved cock out of her hairy pussy and slapped her ass with it as she laughed and giggled. She started to rub the length of her floppy cunt lips up and down against his dick. She sure knew how to twerk!

"Hold still bitch, hold still so I can get me in that Muslim pussy." Ordered Wesley as he fed his dick into her again. Mom grunted with pleasure and worked back on it as well. The fucking was slow and steady at first. Mom grinded up and down as Wesley pushed in and out . Both to a perfect rythm.

The sound of his pelvis on her ass was simply delicious! He got faster and faster as she worked up a pace too. Soon his thick black cock was just a blur as he pummelled her pussy. It was caked in white pussy juice as mom began shouting and yelling again. In the background Julius was shouting encouragement at them both while jerking off his huge cock.

Moms ass cheeks shook as the pace became incredible and she came shouting and yelling again. This time Wesley held himself deep in her and juices poured out of her and covered his dick, balls and thighs! She sighed and cooed with pleasure as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

"You boys wanna come inside my pussy? You wanna shoot your juice deep in me?" She asked huskily. Her hijab covered face caked in sweat.

Julius replied. " Yeah we will bitch we fucking will. We're gonna fuck you doggystyle like a Muslim hijabi bitch."

His tone and manner was masterful and Mom seemed to love it. She got on her hands and knees and arched her back downwards. With one hand she reached back and stroked her wet, engorged, used hairy cunt lips.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me with your big black dick." She almost yelled shaking her sexy brown ass at him and spreading her wet pussy flaps to his view. "Fuck me like my husband never did YEEESSSS!!

Julius knelt and started eating her out. She threw her head back and groaned with joy and pushed her hairy pussy back into his face.

At the other end Wesley joined the fray. He slapped her face over and over with his cock as she laughed and groaned.

"Come on boys, come on, fuck me now. Fuck my Bengali pussy please"

"You bet baby. You bet. You are gonna get some big black cock nice and rough," yelled Julius back at her.

With that he rubbed his thick cock head up and down her wet yearning pussy lips and then slowly, slowly speared her with one long, long push. Mom grunted and moaned as his foot long black mamba buried itself deep in her inch by inch.

"Ooohhhh my god yessss baby. Oohhhh yesss fuck thats good. Fuck me hard baby real hard."

He held her pale brown hips and started pounding her faster and faster. Every push brought a moan of ecstacy from her as well as a loud slapping sound as his pelvis hit her ass cheeks. Sweat glistened on his face, chest and arms as he gritted his teeth and pounded mom relentlessly.

Wesley, a spectator until now, starting face fucking mom. He held her silky hijab with both hands and thrust in and out slowly. Every time his cock left her mouth it was dripping with saliva. Faster and faster he fucked her mouth, his big balls slapping her chin, until with one long loud yell he pulled his cock out and several huge jets of milk white cum hit moms face, titties and hijab. He took deep breaths and then mom licked and sucked him clean.

Julius now mounted mom. I got a perfect rear view as he reached forward, grabbed her brown swinging tits and began screwing hard. I could see his huge balls, like large apples, slap against her clitoris as he thrust in and out even harder. Mom was out of control almost. Her shouting was incessant and obscene as she cried out in pleasure. In a crescendo of lust Julius shouted out.

"Yeeeeesss bitch. Yeeesss. Here it comes. Yeeessss baby take it now bitch."

With mom responding with hard pushes back on to his cock as he finally came. He held himself in her balls deep, and his body jolted like an electric shock passing through him for over several minutes, as he deposited load after load of his potent seed inside her.

Mom quivered from head to toe as she came too shouting and yelling, her pussy grinding against his cock and pelvis. He held her tits tight and embraced her from behind and kissing her asked "Bitch you on the pill? "Mmmm yes I am baby yes I am. Am way passed having a baby." She said moaning and kissing him back.

They finally separated with Julius climbing off her, and she lay on her back and rubbed her wet, swollen pussy.

She then knelt between them both and kissed and licked each cock dry before she disappeared into the shower. They both followed her.

I left the house in a state of confusion and returned late evening. Mom had left a note pinned to the door of my suite

"Honey. Back tomorrow. Staying with some friends X!

I knew which friends! I felt a strong sense of jealousy, disgust but lust also as I imagined what she and her two black lovers would be up to tonight. Filfthy, lucky slut. I decided at that moment to try some big black cock myself. And the opportunity presented itself sooner than I thought!

Over dinner the next day I gently quizzed mom about the car breakdown the previous day. I noticed her fidgety manner as she explained things away vaguely. Filthy dirty lying slut. I do not know how she could lie so blatantly; sitting there wearing the Abyaya and Hijab was an insult. She even wore them during her double negro gangbang!!!

I then went to the area where she did the voluntary work. Gosh it was a rough place. Boarded up shops, burnt out cars and Council estates everywhere. And full of black people, especially gangs of guys on street corners. I drove around and asked a black guy about Julius' car mechanics and he directed me to a narrow railway arch under a train station.

I parked nearby and concocted a story in my mind to justify a visit involving the Bentley and faulty work done on it. I had no idea what the reaction would be and how I would approach it. But I took a deep breath and headed there.

The place was a real backstreet job full of old bangers. Nobody was around but music was playing on a stereo somewhere. I walked in and tentatively called out several times. Nothing. I was about to walk away when a voice called out behind me.

"What do you want?"

It was unmistakably Julius. I turned around slowly and looked at him. Fully clothed he was still a muscular lump. I really felt hot and dizzy recalling the way he screwed her senseless that night!

He looked me up and down in my stilettos, hijab and gold see through Abaya. I was wearing only sexy lingerie underneath and he could see it . He ogled me for a good while and then saw the Bentley.

"Everything all right with the car?"

"No. It keeps stuttering and I understand from mom that you played around with it a few days ago."

"Want me to take a look?"

"Yeah sure please do." I walked to the car and felt his eyes all over me from behind.

He opened the bonnet and fiddled around before turning to me and said "I reckon I need to drive it a while to see what's wrong. Maybe to your house."

Without a word I gave him the keys and we set off. He barely turned the ignition before we were kissing. His hands all over my tits and mine on his body and then crotch.

"Oh gosh I want you baby. I want your big black dick so much." I moaned as I undid his overalls while he drove slowly through the streets.

"Good job the windows are tinted" he remarked as I frantically rubbed his sleeping python under his briefs.

We kissed aggressively at a set of lights and he buried his face between my tits before driving away.

Slowly I unleashed his cock. It sprang out as I held the base, like a coiled spring, as he grunted and urged me on.

"Take it you paki bitch take it in your mouth now".

I stroked it lovingly, savouring his girth and length, the thick veins around it feeding it blood! I placed my forearm next to it and it was as long and nearly as thick. OMG he was going to stretch me to the max just like he had stretched mom. I did not stop until he moaned "Fucking hurry up bitch, suck it real good." He was on the open road flying along the A10 from Tottenham towards Enfield.

I leaned forward and let a long thick lump of spit drop into his thick black head. I lowered my head closer and let two more thick drops fall on his cock and slowly licked his tip. Mmmm. It was amazing to feel his huge cock with my tongue. I caressed his huge balls with my left hand, stroked his cock with my right and began licking him up and down. He tasted salty, strong and hot. He was huge and my cunt was soaking wet as I worked his cock.

I leaned forward now and started sucking his big black cock slowly taking more of him in my salivating mouth. Inch by thick inch until with one huge gulp I had all 10 inches in me balls deep as I rested my chin on his huge bull balls. He groaned and moaned and started face fucking me as he drove along!!! I opened my mouth a little and let saliva pour out of my mouth coating his cock in a thick wet coating. He finally pulled out as I yelled.

"Oh God baby I have to have you. My pussy is so crazy for you big black cock fuck me please baby."

"Shut the fuck up and suck my cock." He ordered before grabbing my hijab and pushing my face down. I closed my lips over his cock head again and again, letting saliva drop down his thick shiny shaft then swallowed him whole and moved my mouth up and down. He groaned and threw his head back.

"Fuck yes bitch that's good so good."

The car came to a halt at the gates and I let us in. He drove fast to the house at the end of the long lane and slidded to a halt!

I hiked up my Abaya and swung my left leg over his and squatted over his big black cock. I could not wait to get in the house and needed fucking right there.

I reached down and stroked his cock as he pulled my frilly panties aside and I began rubbing his huge head against me hairy soaking wet cunt lips. My slutty cunt lips that were aching for his nigger snake.

Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers
12