Mums Relief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the interval between the long and the slow were so short it was difficult to work it out and I just finger fucked her for all I was worth. As deep as I could plunge my fingers in and June started to lick and suck harder as she caught on to the tempo. My hands and Junes hands were a blur as mum surged upwards with her stomach and abdomen.

"I'm there, I'm there," mum said

My hands stayed in her holes but I stopped.

"Don't you dare stop!" June said forcefully "we are goin to fuck her to a standstill, right, get back to it"

I took back up where I had left off and mums orgasm didn't decline, June continued rubbing her tits and kissing her mouth almost suffocating her as she gasped for air in between her comes.

I don't know how many times she came, time, after time, after time.

My cock was already leaking precum and June shouted to me,

"Get your cock up her now!" like a drill sergeant.

I leaned into her and slid my rock hard cock all the way up her. I could feel her cunt muscles twitching and grabbing at my cock as I rammed it in and out of her.

It took no time at all for me to blow my load into her love canal. I continued to fuck her hard as my come pumped out and I gasped for air as I unloaded my balls into her.

"Don't pull out," ordered June "I'm goin to slap her clit until she screams for mercy. She put the flat of her hand on mum's clit and gently slapped it until she came yet again, her cunt muscles grabbing and twitching at my now wilting cock.

June did this several times until mum could stand it no longer and begged her to stop. My now limp cock flopped out and I slid up the bed until I was level with her face. June lay on the other side of her.

"You're both a couple of bastards, but lovely at the same time," mum said and kissed us both.

We all fell fast asleep spread eagled on the huge bed.

12