Murphy's Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," I told her. "I love watching you come. Let's see how long we can keep you there."

I rose up on my hands and gave her some serious strokes. Reilly was a big girl, not fat but tall and very curvy and her breasts swayed and jiggled every time I thrust into her. It was very erotic and the look on her face was something I'll never forget. Her pussy fit like a glove around me and she made cute little sounds when she came. Her orgasm began to fade and I bent to take one fat little pink nipple in my mouth. That set her off again and she came even harder. This one went on for a long time and finally her frantic hip pumping to meet my thrusts slowed. I wasn't ready to let her come down and I reached between us to play with the little bud of her clit. I rubbed her with my thumb and that was all it took for her to spiral up again.

When she blew up I stopped rubbing her and she was getting pretty loud. Every time she came it seemed to be stronger. When I could feel her starting to crest I would rub her again and her orgasms began to string together. I had been fucking her for fifteen minutes now, and her voice was starting to get hoarse and husky. I had been holding on with an iron will, trying to make our first fuck something she would never forget. I was surprised at my depth of feeling for her. It was a little confusing because I was in love with Murphy. I would sort it through, but at that moment I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep from coming much longer. I wanted to keep her coming and she was becoming exhausted. I had lost track of the number of time she had come for me, and I was amazed at her capacity. My two little Irish girls were astonishingly sexual.

I fell forward onto her lush body and humped her, deep and quickly, grinding against her and giving her every millimeter. She groaned and kicked her legs before wrapping them around me.

"Come, Michael," she moaned. "God, you're killing me, honey. Come inside me now. Please, Michael, I want to feel you come!"

Her words and the feel of her fantastic body quivering under me sent me over the edge and I fired a half-dozen shots of thick, ropey cum up into her tightness. She blew up all over again when she felt me splash into her, sobbing in ecstasy now, her arms holding me tightly and those impossibly long sexy legs wrapped around me; trying to merge our bodies as we came together.

I finally stopped, buried to the hilt inside her and we kissed passionately for a long time. Suddenly she was pushing at me, scrambling to try and get away. I was confused and rolled off her. I thought she was having second thoughts and she was making little sounds of pain.

"My leg," she moaned. "I'm having a cramp! Jesus, Michael; help me!"

Her inner thigh muscle was quivering and I stretched it out, digging my fingers into that amazing thigh and working it out. When it went away, we both collapsed on our backs, laughing at the sudden scare. She rolled up half over me, her big breasts crushed against my side, one little pink nipple peeking over and lay with her cheek on my chest. All that flaming hair covered us like a veil and we rested. I stroked the silky skin of her back and reached down to sink my fingers into the firm flesh of her butt. She flexed it and there were very strong muscles in there.

She giggled like a little girl. She looked up at me and I kissed her luscious red lips. She grew pensive and I could see a tear trickle down her cheek.

"What's wrong, Reilly?" I asked her.

"Damn you, Michael! I shouldn't have done this with you," she sniffed a little. "You've spoiled me. It's never going to be this good for me again. I'm so in love with you and I know you'll never be mine." She was sobbing.

"Reilly, you're breaking my heart," I squeezed her tightly. "Do you think this is a onetime thing? I would never just fuck you and leave you high and dry like that. Why do you think it won't be this good for you again? Are you planning to marry some needle dicked guy next week? Because if you'll let me, I'm going to fuck you like a rabbit every day this week."

She looked up at me, confusion in her big blue eyes. "But, I thought... I mean, you and Murphy... she's in love with you, Michael. What about her?"

"Let's see," I told her. I reached out and got my phone. I texted Murphy. "Mom wants you," I told her.

In a minute I heard the floor creak and in another she came sliding into the room. Reilly tried to snatch up the sheet over us but I wouldn't let her. Murphy pulled her nightshirt over her head and slid in next to her mother wearing only cute little purple panties.

"Murphy, what are you doing?" her mother whispered.

"I'm getting in bed with my mom and her lover," Murphy said.

"What... Michael, are you okay with this?" Reilly asked.

"I want it more than anything," I told her.

I watched as a range of emotions swept over her face. Shame, embarrassment, love, lust, confusion and above all, a desperate desire to be loved. She started crying again. Murphy slid on top of her and wiped away the tears. She kissed her mother on the nose and then on her trembling lips. Reilly wrapped her arms around her daughter and wept into her neck.

"Murphy, God baby; I hardly know you. You never let me touch you! God I love you so much baby. Do you... I can't believe... I thought you hated me, baby. God knows I deserve it. I fucked your life up so bad! Do you love me, baby? Can you forgive me? I thought I had lost you forever!"

"You almost did," Murphy told her. "I never hated you. I've always loved you, but you have fucked up my life. You started fixing that when we moved here. You can keep fixing it. I know you love Michael. So do I. Pretty soon, I'm going to make love to him for the first time. I'm willing to share him with you. I want you to be happy, but not at my expense. You don't get to make decisions about me anymore. You gave that up when Dad beat me up and you didn't do anything about it. Michael is the one that gets to make those decisions now. You're my mom and I'll always be respectful and grateful that you finally had the courage to bring us here. If you let me, I'll love you and get over what's happened to us."

"I'll do anything," Reilly sobbed. "Baby, baby; just let me hold you. I've wanted to for so long. You wouldn't let anyone but Michael touch you. God, I've missed holding you. What do you want me to do, Murphy?"

"All I ever wanted was for you to love me enough to get us away from Dad. Now I want more! I want you to be Michael's lover. I want you to be my lover too. I want to watch you; I want to join in and when the time is right, I want you to help me make love to him. Will you do that, Mom?"

"Oh, yes, baby; I'll do anything. I'm so sorry, Murphy. I'll make it up to you, somehow."

"Make me come," Murphy told her. "Make me come, Mom."

Reilly went still. "I'm not a lesbian, baby," she said.

"Neither am I," Murphy told her. "I'll make you come though. God, Mom; don't you think I'm pretty? I think you're beautiful and I'll bet you're amazing when you come. I could hear you, you know. It made me so horny. I want to make you moan like that. I want you to do it for me."

I just laid there; the thought of these two going at it had me hard as a rock. At the same time, this was such a tense situation. It could all go south right here. I reached over and took Reilly's chin in my fingers, turning her face toward me. I kissed her lips, tasting the salt of her tears. I cupped her cheek in my hand.

"We love you, Reilly," I told her. "Love us, let us love you." I kissed her again and I felt her lips begin to move on mine.

She gasped against my lips and I glanced down to see that Murphy had taken one of her fat little nipples between her Cupid's bow lips. She moaned against my mouth and though I couldn't see, I suspected Murphy was touching her pussy.

"Fuck her, Michael," Murphy told me.

"No, I can't!" Reilly wailed. "Please, Murphy, I'm too embarrassed. Don't Michael. I can't do this with you here, baby."

"You can and you will," Murphy told her. "You know you want this, Mom."

"Yes, but not in front of my own daughter," she wept.

"Yes, and you're going to be too busy licking my pussy to be embarrassed," Murphy told her. "Make her do it, Michael."

"Easy, baby," I told her. "Don't be so pushy."

"Mom kind of likes pushy," Murphy explained.

"No, that's not true," Reilly objected.

"Yes it is, Mom. Even when Dad told you that you were a useless, ugly whore. Why would you do that if you don't like pushy?"

"I was afraid of him," Reilly protested. "I was afraid he would hurt me or you."

"Fuck her," Murphy told me. "I promise, she'll like it."

Reilly tried to buck her off. "No!"

I moved between her thighs and she tried to close them. It was too late. Either Murphy was right, or a rain shower had sprung up over Reilly's pussy because she was so drenching wet I slid easily in, taking only a few seconds to bury myself completely inside her.

"Jesus, Michael, I'm sore, honey. Take it easy," she told me.

I straddled her legs and began a slow pump into her. She moaned and writhed as she began to respond. Murphy leaned her little body back against my chest and scooted her butt over Reilly's breasts and up where her mother could reach it with her mouth.

"Lick me, Mom," she said.

Reilly was very reluctant and Murphy threatened to make me stop fucking her if she didn't. I stopped all motion and she thrust herself against me frantically, close to orgasm and wanting desperately to come.

Her tongue came out and tentatively explored Murphy's little pink folds. I wrapped my arms around Murphy and played with her cute little tits, pinching her nipples and squeezing the hard little mounds into points. I did that until I felt her begin to tremble. Knowing her climax was close; I took my hands away and pushed her up so I could devote my attention to her mother. I pounded that poor girl and her muffled scream of passion, half drowned in Murphy's sweet little pussy, were enough to take us all over the edge. It was like a bomb had gone off in my bed! There were squealing girls and ropes of cum and big beautiful breasts and cute little hard ones all jumbled up together until we collapsed in a sweaty pile.

I had a beautiful girl on each arm, my hands sliding over wet, silky skin and breasts of both sizes on my chest. They were kissing every now and again and we whispered and touched our lovers. Reilly had, at least temporarily, lost all her inhibitions and Murphy never had any.

"Why were you so mean to me, baby?" Reilly asked Murphy.

"I'm sorry, Mom; but you weren't ever going to let this happen unless we made you. I think you like being told what to do."

"No, I don't," Reilly said. "I just like to make people happy. It makes me feel good when I can."

"Reilly, you don't have to do anything to make us happy," I told her. "I don't know about Murphy, but you make me happy just knowing you. Looking at you makes me happy. Hearing you laugh or watching you come; that makes me very happy."

"Well, I haven't been very happy in my life," she said. "I always felt like I couldn't please my parents. No matter how good my grades were or what I did in athletics, it always seemed like they weren't happy. I was the Homecoming Queen twice and I never heard a word of them being proud of me. Before we got married, he... George made me feel happy. That all changed after you were born, Murphy. He told me I was a fat cow and everything he did was degrading. I tried to be good and make him love me, but nothing worked. It's going to take me a while to get over that."

"It's not something to get over," Murphy told her. "I mean, if someone's treating you like shit, you should hit them over the head with a chair, but being sweet and soft is part of you that I love. I always have, even when I was so mad at you for so long. You did everything you could to make me happy except the one thing that would have worked. We need to keep you out of the way of mean people. You try to make them happy and they take advantage of you."

"You mean like fucking me and making me eat your pussy?"

"You loved that, Mom. Look in my eyes and tell me you didn't."

"No, I did, but I want to decide for myself when I want to do things."

"Do you want to fuck Michael?"

"Yes, but not because you make me."

"I loved you licking my pussy. Do you want to do things for me that you know I love?"

"Yes, but I don't like you threatening to not let me come if I don't."

"What's the big fuss about?" I asked. "Reilly, you wanted to do this, you just couldn't admit it. Murphy, we were sort of mean. I thought it was as sexy as hell. I'll let you be mean to me sometime. Murphy, one of these days I'm going to make you scream until your throat is raw. I'm going to do the same thing to you, Reilly. I'll let you do anything you want to me. Pain isn't fun, but you can go right to the edge and it's mind-blowing."

They snuggled into me. "I can hardly wait," Murphy giggled. I looked at Reilly and she kissed me. "I like to scream sometimes," she said.

"So, we're all good?" I asked.

"Yes," Murphy nodded. "Very good," Reilly said.

"You girls know that this is addictive," I warned them. "I'm already hooked. I'm going to want sexy girls in my bed all the time now."

"Do you want us to live with you?" Murphy asked.

"Up to you," I told her. "It might get crowded, or maybe not. I don't know. I've only lived with one woman. She took up a lot of room, but I loved it. You're welcome to try."

"I think we should keep our own place," Reilly said. "If we want to we can stay here, and if we want to be alone we can go home. Thanks though, Michael. Someday we might want to. You know, neither one of us are taking birth control. We should start right away."

"Jesus, Reilly; you have a gallon of cum in you," I said. "I'm sorry, I should have asked. Go douche out, baby. We don't want an accident. You should go get the morning after pill tomorrow, just to make sure."

"Would you mind a little sister?" Reilly asked Murphy.

"No, I guess not, but not a brother," she said. "How do you know it would be a girl."

"I don't," Reilly laughed. "It was a figure of speech. I don't want to be pregnant, either. Maybe someday before too long I might, but not now. Your father was snipped."

"I don't want to ever mention him again," Murphy said. "Forget about him, Mom. This is us now."

"Okay, Murphy. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay. I just hate him, Mom."

"I know. I'm desperately tired. I'm going to get that douche and go to bed."

"This is where you sleep," I told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," I told her. She went off to the bathroom and I cuddled Murphy.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" I asked her.

"Like a fairy tale," she said. "I want to come again, Michael. If you just rub me a couple of times I'll go off."

I slid my finger through those slick little lips and when Reilly came back Murphy was puffing and moaning her way down the other side of the mountain.

She smiled and lay down beside me. I pulled my girls into my arms and we slept like babies. Reilly got up and went to work the next morning. She was walking funny, at first, and complained about being sore. After her shower she was better and I licked her pussy until she came in the kitchen before she left. She called later and said she would pick Murphy up and go see a gynecologist at two. That interrupted our routine and Murphy wasn't happy about that. She was very much a creature of habit, but it was for a good cause and she reconciled herself to it.

They stayed with me the rest of the week and we fucked Reilly until she was worn. She went home for a couple of nights to recover and it was just Murphy and I. She was still afraid to make love, so we just played to our hearts content. It was sweet and beautiful and so was she. School was going to start in a couple of weeks and she started getting tense about going to a new school. She was going to be a senior, and she worried about being the new kid. I offered to home school her and she jumped at the chance. I have degrees in English, journalism and philosophy, and I felt like I could do a better job with her than the schools could.

I worried a bit about her not having friends her age. I talked to her about it and she thought it would be weird to have them. "What am I going to do, get excited about their stories of being kissed under the bleachers when I'm going to come home and suck your dick while Mom makes me come?"

"Damn, Murphy! That just makes me feel guilty! Jesus, baby; I never thought about this very clearly. You just make me so hot I can't stand it. What a mess!"

"Stop being ridiculous," she said. "I'll do it. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take dance lessons and learn to play an instrument," I told her. "I want you to go to an art class and a foreign language class. There are plenty of home school groups that coop on stuff like that. I'll take you."

"Yes, and how will I introduce you? 'This is my lover? Oh yes, he also happens to be banging my Mom.'"

"You'll tell them I'm your Mother's boyfriend."

"Well, that has the virtue of being true, but from what I know, most of these people are religious fanatics. They'll hardly look with favor on my mother having a live-in boyfriend."

"Your information is outdated," I told her. "That may have been true twenty or thirty years ago, but it isn't anymore. Parents who care about their kids are pulling them out of the schools right and left. Some of them are fanatics. Some of them think they can do a better job than the school can. An averagely intelligent zombie could do better. Some are right wing conspiracy nuts and some are left wing nut jobs. You'll find about the same concentration as your average private school. They have one thing in common; they care about their kids and that makes them special. I care about mine, too. That's why I want her to have friends her age."

"I'm not your kid," she objected. "I'm your lover."

"Yes, and you're an eighteen year old high school student," I told her. "I wish you were my kid, Murphy. I'd be a very proud father."

She softened. "I know. I'll be your kid. You know I depend on you to take care of me and steer me down the right roads. I'll do what you want. You're wiser than me. I'm smarter than you, though," she giggled.

"Yes you are," I tickled her. "It scares me how much you know. Talking to you is like talking to a thirty-five year old woman. I've never met anyone as smart as you."

"Mom's as smart as me," she said.

"Are you sure? She seems like a pretty uncomplicated person to me."

"Yes, I know; but that's because she's just content to float along with the tide. She's intellectually lazy. I think we should get her back in school. Make her do it, Michael. It will make her feel more confident and feel better about herself."

"Murphy, you've got to stop this," I told her. "You can't just order her around."

"Yes, I can," she said. "I have a stronger will than she does and she will just do stuff to make me stop bugging her."

"Yes, I know that. I have a stronger body than you do. I could just hold you and play with your boobs whether you wanted me to or not. Should I do that?"

"I want you to."

"You're playing word games. I'm not Reilly. Be honest now."

"I get it. The problem is; I know what would be good for her better than she does. It would be irresponsible of me not to make her do things that are good for her."

"Jesus, baby! Some of the very worst things ever done have been done by people who thought they knew better than the people they were doing them to. People have the right to go to hell in a handbasket if they want to. You can't go around forcing people to do things they don't want to, even if it's good for them."

"That's what the schools, the police and the government all do," she said.