Musical Chairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had turned out that, our own antics aside, the solution to the Buehler problem was that boys and girls slept in separate rooms. Our performance had only whetted everyone else's hunger. Musical chairs was therefore on everyone's mind all through dinner.

We discussed what the rules should be and Megan made a surprising addition. Two-minute blowjobs? Yes. But if or when the guy came, that pair would be out of the game and have to spend the night together. And, yes, she and Dave would play. I looked at Julia--and she looked at me! Huh. We were a couple now. She nodded her head: we were going to play too.

The guys sat in the chairs and pushed our shorts and underwear down. The music started.

I got Megan first. Her hand had to work for a minute to get me firm enough to blow. Each of us was just a bit bashful. While she tugged at me, she confided, "I'm so happy you're hooking up with Julia. She's such a great kid." Then she dove down and made me forget where I was for the remaining 45 seconds.

Then music. The girls paraded around the circle, teasing with their walk, speeding or slowing to try to gain advantage. Julia licked her lips when passing me and I gave her a look of desire. I think Cassie sprinted past me. Sam was wearing only her bikini, flaunting her toned body. Hilariously, Megan looked at me like I was her brother-in-law: affectionate but off limits.

Then, no music and the Buehler problem reasserted itself, with Megan and Cassie both going for him. Glancing over at the ruckus, I could see that he had something to fight over. I swear his dingus was a foot long. Julia was already eating Gerald, on my other side, and he looked maybe a bit below average. Sam was taking her time getting her head into position on Dave.

Instead of a second round of Megan, I received attention from Cassie. She didn't even look into my eyes. Just dove in and gave a robotic, workmanlike blowjob. Ugh.

Then music. This time Julia got Buehler, which meant that I got Sam. She also treated me as "taken", but she gave me two very acceptable minutes. And a beautiful woman sucking your cock gets me going every time.

Unfortunately, this also worked for someone else: with about twenty seconds remaining, Buehler shot his load down Julia's throat. The god has no staying power! But it also meant that Julia would spend the night in his embrace. She looked at me once before he led her away to one of the nicer bedrooms.

We adjusted the chairs and then music. Megan got my full attention back and me fully back to attention.

Then music again and it was Sam's turn. Only Megan got Gerald to go off. Dave gave his blessing and the two hurried off to the master bedroom.

That left Dave and I back-to-back, with Sam and Cassie remaining. I got Sam the first time and the second time. I could tell from the sounds behind me that Cassie was doing everything she could to get Dave off. About then, I also started to hear Julia's contralto moans.

The third time I got Cassie. She was barely touching me at all. Alas for her, Sam scored quickly with Dave and, just like that, tonight's game was over.

I took Cassie back to our bunk bed jail, where she climbed into the top bunk, rolled over, and announced that she would murder me if I touched her. I laid awake, hearing Julia's moans and a nearby owl's call. The owl sounded as lonely as I felt.

The next day started out awkward. Gerald couldn't hide that he'd enjoyed Megan's attention. Julia had obviously alerted everyone to her good fortune during the night, but she snapped back onto my arm right off the bat, without even a backward glance at the hair-trigger king.

Dave and Sam looked kind of sheepish, as if they'd gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They hung together just a bit too much, before showers and daytime activities broke up the crowd.

I spent a day in heaven, which is to say, in proximity to Julia, before dinner time rolled around.

Some of us thought we might give musical chairs a rest, but Cassie was feeling some frustration. She was like an addicted gambler: double-or-nothing, give me a chance to win back my losses. We had buried the dead soldier of our vodka bottle, so tonight was tequila. I don't know if Cassie was convincing, but tequila always is.

Tonight's game would be high stakes. We would all get nude and, instead of blow jobs, we would fuck. If you came in a girl, she was yours for tonight. Cassie and Julia brought up that they were unprotected and Sam said she didn't really want to play with her diaphragm in. Megan was the only one on the pill. There was a limited supply of condoms and, somehow, they didn't seem to fit the "spirit" of the game.

Tequila said, "that's okay, if someone gets knocked up, we'll all know who the father is." He also said "... and of course you'll get the man you want to cum inside you." Tequila is a shitty liar, but we all still believed him.

We stripped down and arranged the chairs. The girls stripped down and there was a parade around us of women to lust after. The music began.

Ironically, I got Cassie first. I was sort of aroused, mainly from seeing Julia parading past. Going into Cassie was like exploring the Sahara: hot, dry work. At least there were no flies. I force my way past her sand dunes and we gave a couple of perfunctory jabs at it before we were relieved to have music.

I stroked myself back to hardness as the women paraded past. This time, when the music went out and the scrambling started, Julia was right in front of me. I sank into her welcoming loins and... the two minutes were up. We were reluctant to let go, but we somehow did.

When the must stopped, it was Megan in my lap and I was getting something I'd never anticipated. You don't look at your friend's girl, after all, or at your sister's guy. But she was tight and, tonight, kind of needy. It had that extra frisson of forbidden fun. I could tell she was thinking the same thing. How is it she's with Dave? This way lies temptation. The two minutes were fast, but she got me worked up.

Then music. Then Cassie again. She'd been trying her best to land the Buehler, and he'd tried hard to give it to her. This meant she was wet and hot. She sank straight down on me and for the first time she wasn't barking at me. Her hot athletic body gripped me nicely. Uh-oh, slow down there, bucko. This side of Cassie coupled with everything before and I felt like I could get off, if I tried. As I was wrestling with this, disaster struck.

Julia had the Buehler and the Buehler had no control. He cried out with sudden passion and she thrust herself off of him. Big gouts of cum shot all over her breasts and belly or splattered onto the floor. I looked around and all four girls had dismayed expressions--Julia because this wasn't what she wanted and the other three because they wanted to be her.

With a sheepish grin, he took her by the hand, and, saying "Let's get you cleaned up", led her to a bedroom.

The music came on and the girls just stood there for a moment, then started marching again.

When the music stopped, Megan was in my lap. "I don't think she got any in her," she said, as we gently started to move together. We were both consoling each other over her sister, when the second disaster struck.

Dave and Sam went over the edge together, and he definitely got some in her. In fact, he got every drop deep inside her. They both had goo-goo eyes for each other as they headed for the master suite.

I got to screw Megan again. Then it was Cassie's turn to sit in my lap. She was more reserved and her "not into you" attitude was back. That's when Gerald lost it.

There I was, balls deep in a woman who was resolutely unattracted to me. She was angry and frustrated. She had suggested this game and she had now, from her point of view, been the big loser. She tightened her inner muscles and hate fucked me. She rode me, forcing me back, grinding out her release.

At some point I couldn't hold it. I shot a heavy load into her ripe womb, her eyes wide open as she felt the steamy invasion. "Oh god," she muttered, and then she came.

We were naked and alone in the living room.

The music came on again. No one had turned it off. Cassie stood up to go fetch the phone and paused, looking down, appalled to see a gush of spent seed flood out of her and splash on the wood floor. I made a brave face.

We went to the last bedroom, with the children's beds. She saw those and must have thought of my sperms, even now alive within her. Thought of us having a child. She started to cry. I took her in my arms. She lets the tears come and we stood like that a while. Eventually we kissed. Eventually, there was passion. Eventually, there was a second, more fitting orgasm, together.

She was not contrite in the morning. She still hated me. Just... a little less. She held her belly a little and looked it. Then we went separately to breakfast.

It was a grim affair. Sam and Dave were trying hard not to touch each other. Megan was trying hard not to throw plates and knives and forks at them. Gerald was packing his stuff up, clearly seeing that this was not working out for him. The Buehler was oblivious, but Julia looked downcast.

I whispered to Cassie, "Why don't you go to Buehler? I know you really want him. Now's your chance."

She looked annoyed that I would deign to speak privately to her, but as my words registered her face took a strange voyage: a spark of hope at the thought of him being free and then a strange inward realization that she might--just might--be being rejected. Possibly by her baby daddy. "Go on," I added, "I'm always here to support you."

Then I went to Julia. Our conversation was short. Clipped. We were ashamed of each other. Of ourselves. Then she had a look of resolve. "Come on."

She took me to our bunk bedroom and closed the door firmly behind us. Then she started to shed her clothes. I didn't hesitate to join her. When we were naked, we kissed. We held each other. Then:

"I need you to take me to bed. I don't know if he got any in me. What I do know is that I want all of yours in me. If I'm pregnant I want you to leave no doubt about who's child is in my belly when this week ends."

I closed my eyes and kissed her. Her tongue and mine danced. We climbed uncomfortably into the bed and she spread her pussy wide open. Her vast thighs quivered as I plunged into her. It didn't take long before she felt me swelling and then shooting my cream into her.

She sang my name in her contralto as we mated.

--

Six months later Dave gave me a call. He'd rented a place in the Sierras in June, for a wedding. "We're going to get hitched just as soon as Sam gives birth," he told me. "Buehler's agreed to be best man."

"Nice. I'll see if we can get free." I looked over at Julia, who was getting as big as a house herself. She'd taken a break from studying to go baby shopping with me. We hadn't waited: we'd married before I sent her back to finish her degree. Before we'd even known we were going to be parents.

There was one other complication in our lives. Cassie hadn't gotten with Buehler, but she had gotten knocked up. After some discussion, she decided she wanted our child and we agreed to co-parent. In fact, she'd moved into my apartment while Julia finished up back East. She is still a complete bitch, especially when pregnant. Her every word drips sarcasm, but every drop of that sarcasm seems to say "I love you and I know you would never leave me". She and Julia and I make a weird trio, but one with a strange ring of "family" to it.

Megan is still down in L.A. and is playing the field a bit. She's an awesome sister-in-law. Last time she was up, the two of us were sitting up alone after the mommies-in-waiting were in bed. At some point, she looked at me and said, "... you ever wonder?"

"No, that's a special memory, but we can't go there." I know I have to leave it there. I wonder if Dave will suggest any games?

12