Muslim Dykes In Ottawa

Story Info
Somali Muslim lesbian dates Latina BBW in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.38
10.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

What does a lesbian look like? In most people's minds, when they envision a lesbian, they think of a short-haired, masculine white chick in a flannel shirt. The prototypical butch lesbian citizen of Western society. Well, I am a lesbian and I definitely don't look like that. My name is Fatouma Aden, and I'm a young Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Got one hell of a tale to share with you folks today.

Before we go any further, take a look at who you're dealing with. I'm five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, almond-shaped chocolate eyes and long black hair which I always tuck away under my Hijab. I think I have the word Somali written on my forehead, because everyone seems to guess my ethnicity. We Somalis are among the largest minority groups in places like Ottawa, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary. Do you know what major visibility is? I guess we're definitely coming up in the world.

The life of a brown-skinned Muslim woman in Canada is seldom boring, partly because endless excitement comes our way. As a Hijab-wearing woman working security in the Capital, I've experienced my share of hardship. Got no choice but to work this eleven-dollar-an-hour job, since I didn't qualify for OSAP student loans. Apparently, the Canadian government feels that my parents, Ali and Yasmina Aden make too much money for me to qualify for a government loan.

The Canadian government finds all kinds of dubious and creative ways to cheat people out of their money, folks. My father studied economics at the University of Carleton and works for the Pythian Group. My mother is a nurse at the Civic Campus of the Ottawa Hospital. We're not rich, we just get by as a family. Not according to the Canadian government. Henceforth, I've got pay for my studies at the University of Carleton my damn self. Sounds like fun, right?

The other day, I was working an overnight shift, watching contractors inside this pharmacy. You should have seen the way the workers looked at me when I got to work. It's like they'd seen a ghost or something. Construction is a mostly male and mostly white job as far as I can tell, and the older white guys I meet on this job tend to be quite hostile to us non-whites. Ottawa is changing, demographically speaking, and a lot of white Canadians seem to have a problem with us 'newcomers'.

We who are African, Arab, Hispanic, Chinese, Indian, or anything other than white bread. They don't like us, and the fact that we have more babies than all of them white couples bugs them. In tomorrow's Canada, people of color will become the majority, especially in big cities like Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver. Small towns will continue to belong to whitey, but that doesn't bother me since I hate small towns anyways.

I know these things because I'm a numbers gal. I'm studying accounting at the University of Carleton, and hope to work for the CRA someday. The workforce in the government sector is aging, and within the next five to ten years, a lot of these uptight, xenophobic, middle-aged white folks will retire. I take solace in the fact that when they're crapping in their diapers in a nursing home, people like me will be running things downtown. We're just a function of natural selection, folks.

Working the overnight shift at the pharmacy sucked, because the contractors, older white guys one and all, kept looking at me as though I were an alien. I am a black woman who wears the Hijab. To them, I'm the cultural other. If you ask most white Canadians what they think of Muslims, they'd probably tell you that they don't trust us. I am a Muslim woman, and a law-abiding citizen. What random losers think of me and my religion doesn't matter to me. I believe in Allah, and if Allah is with me, who can be against me?

After that tiresome shift, I got on the OC Transpo bus and hurried my ass home. While riding the bus, guess who I saw? Nina Martinez, a young Hispanic woman I knew from my high school days. Nina used to go out with my cousin Yousef, who moved to Calgary last year. Nina and I greeted each other joyfully, and sat together. It's always good to run into old friends.

I hadn't seen this gal in ages and she looked even better than I remember. Nina is five-foot-eight, busty, curvy and big-bottomed, with dark bronze skin and long, curly black hair. I do like Latinas, but I thought Nina was straight. When I inquired about the rainbow flag button on her backpack, guess what Nina said? Smiling, Nina told me that she identified as a lesbian. Shit, if lightning had struck me in that instant I wouldn't have been more shocked. I wasn't expecting that. At all.

Nina Martinez apparently took my shocked reaction the wrong way, and assumed that, since I'm a Muslim woman, I must be uptight, conservative and homophobic. Smiling, I told Nina the truth about myself. You should have seen the look on Nina's face when I revealed my lesbian identity to her. Now, I don't go around telling people that I like women, but I don't exactly hide it either. My parents know, but we don't discuss it. Fine by me, since I don't like drama.

Nina and I exchanged numbers, and the next day, I called her and we ended up talking on the phone for three hours. Nina is studying business at Algonquin College, and working at Tim Horton's. The gal is just an average dyke trying to get by, just like me. Well, we went to see a movie together the following Tuesday and that's how it all began. My whirlwind romance with Nina Martinez, the sexy Latina with the angelic face, pouty lips and big ass. The feisty, lovely and exotically beautiful woman I most definitely want to make mine.

Nina Martinez is a breath of fresh air in my otherwise dreary existence, folks. I used to be all work and no play. I went to work, I went home, and I went to the mosque on Fridays, that's it. Well, Nina changed my routine, and my life. Nina took me to the Fly Bar downtown, and we danced the night away. I hadn't done the night outing thing in ages because, well, I'm a homebody. Nina put a stop to that.

Nina Martinez and I took on the nightlife in downtown Ottawa. Clad in a white blouse, black leather pants and with my hair tucked away under a Red Sox baseball cap, I looked mighty fly. Nina looked hot in a red tank top, black leather miniskirt and high heels. As we grinded against each other on the dance floor, Nina kissed me. I threw my arms around Nina and kissed her, not caring that there were a lot of people watching.

That night, Nina Martinez took me home, and once we reached her apartment in the By Ward Market, we leapt on her bed and got our freak on. Hastily Nina and I undressed, and I feasted my eyes on her curvy, bronze-hued, sexy body. Gently I kissed Nina while caressing her breasts. Nina's hands caressed my face, and playfully smacked my thick Somali derriere, and then her sleek fingers slid into my pussy. Just like that, Nina and I began making love.

I found myself moaning with pleasure as Nina buried her face between my legs, her tongue sliding deep into my pussy. Nina ate my pussy like a condemned prisoner devouring her last meal. I caressed Nina's curly, soft dark hair as she pleasured me with her mouth and tongue. When I came, Nina eagerly licked my girly cum, and I laughed, pleased and beyond happy. Nina winked at me, and then we continued with our fun.

I got on top of Nina and kissed her, our bodies pressed against one another. Nina pinched my tits, smacked my ass and kissed me passionately. I wanted to fuck, and Nina had just what the doctor ordered. The sexy Latina winked at me and then pulled a thick dark blue dildo out of a nearby drawer. Smiling, Nina slid the dildo into my cunt, and I rode her, loving the feel of the phallic object in my cunt. Nina fucked me till I cried out, orgasmic for the second time that night.

Nina Martinez and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I love sleeping with Nina, waking up next to her, and of course, how she smells and tastes. We are moving in together in a couple of months. We're just looking for a place that's right for us. Nepean is close to both Algonquin College and the University of Carleton. We're probably going to move down there once we find a place. Do wish us luck. Thanks. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers