Muslim Lesbian Ass Fisting Fun

Story Info
Bisexual Somali chick fisting Lebanese lady friend.
1.6k words
3.57
30.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Nadia Al-Nasser moaned deeply as I worked my fist into her asshole. At last, I had the tall, sexy Lebanese cutie right where I wanted her. Naked on my bed, her curvaceous body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her thighs spread wide open and her hairy cunt staring at me. As tempting as her sweet pussy was, it's her ass that interested me the most. I've been dreaming about that ass for ages. My name is Amina Abdullah and I'm a booty-loving and totally freaky bisexual Somali Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Go slow, Nadia pleaded with me as my fist filled her asshole. I felt such warmth and tightness around my hand. There's nothing quite as intimate as anal fisting, ladies and gentlemen. I highly recommend it regardless of your race, gender or sexual orientation. I discovered anal sex at the age of eighteen with my former boyfriend Ali Osman, a Somali brother I met while visiting my aunt Fatouma in the City of Edmonton, Alberta.

From the first time Ali Osman worked his long and thick Somali cock up my tight yet well-lubricated asshole, I've been addicted to butt fucking. All kinds of anal sex turn me on, to tell you the truth. Hell, I even gave Ali a taste of his own medicine by fucking him up his ass with a strap-on dildo I bought. I made him squeal real loud as I bent him over the couch and stuffed his ass with my strap-on like a thanksgiving turkey.

Yeah, I had some good times with the fellas during that memorable summer in Alberta. My former boyfriend Ali was a real screamer and I like that in a man. Not only did I fuck his ass with the strap-on dildo, but I later fisted him. That's an experience he'll never forget. I am a freaky mama. This always surprises people because as a five-foot-four, 120-pound, brown-skinned, dark-eyed and hijab-wearing Somali chick, I'm presumed to be a prude. Ha!

These days, I'm more into girls. Ali is long gone, and Nadia is my plaything these days. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and raven-haired Lebanese Canadian cutie caught my eye while I was walking through the University Center at Carleton University one fine day in June 2014. From the moment our eyes met, I knew that Nadia Al-Nasser was my kind of woman. You see, I am a bisexual woman and I can totally sense it when another woman is a lesbian or at least bisexual. It's an innate gift that many gay and bisexual individuals possess.

I approached Nadia, after discretely following her from the University Center to the third floor of the school Library. There, sitting at a computer, without a care in the world, Nadia seemed the picture of innocence, listening to music on YouTube while I scoped her out. Newsflash, lots of girls who like girls are a bit on the stalker side. The other day, I followed around a big-bottomed Jamaican mama whom I spotted inside the Loblaw's at South Keys. I was quite fascinated by her curves and big round ass. Imagine my disappointment when I saw her walk up to a big black dude and kiss him on the lips. The Jamaican mama was totally straight, much to my disappointment. Oh, well. Plenty of fish in the sea, eh?

Anyhow, I plopped down on the seat next to Nadia and pretended to have difficulties with my computer, being a new student and all. Like the helpful soul that she was, Nadia volunteered to help me. We struck a conversation and by the end of it, I had Nadia's cell phone number and added her on Facebook as a friend. And that's how I met Nadia Al-Nasser, ladies and gentlemen. As it turns out, Nadia was a newcomer to Carleton University by way of Baalbek, somewhere in the Republic of Lebanon. The big-booty Lebanese cutie was sinfully sexy and didn't seem to know it. Still, I instinctively knew that a world of passion lurked beneath the surface of her golden brown eyes.

Seducing Nadia Al-Nasser proved to be all too easy, ladies and gentlemen. Just like I suspected, Nadia was mainly straight but was extremely curious about other women. I was the first woman she experimented with sexually. Going down on Nadia's sweet virgin pussy is an experience that quite frankly I shall never forget. There's something about the taste of new pussy that simply gets me. Lots of lesbians go hunting virgin pussy full-time, only chasing those women who are mainly straight but on the verge of crossing over into lesbianism or at least entering the realm of female bisexuality.

Nadia and I embarked on a wonderful and absolutely sensual journey of discovery together. We became inseparable, basically. I'd meet her at the food court or at Rooster's, and we'd eat together, laugh and have a good time. I took her to the Silver City movie theater in the east end and we'd watch movies together. When Nadia became more comfortable with our relationship, she would hold my hand in public and show me affection. I can't tell you how happy that made me. Finally, I had a woman in my life who was comfortable with being with me.

I am a young Canadian woman of Somali descent living in the Canadian Capital. I am also bisexual. Like ninety nine percent of all Somalis, I hail from a Muslim background. Being Muslim and non-heterosexual is not the easiest thing in the world. My parents, Salim and Mara Abdullah basically kicked me out of the family home ( and their lives ) the day they found out that I swing both ways. They came home early from a trip to the City of Montreal, Quebec, to find me in bed with my former girlfriend Alicia, a white chick I'd been dating at the time. After I got kicked out of my folks house for being queer, I began making my way in this world as best I can. I got two jobs, got my own place and eventually went back to school. I'm in my third year in the criminal justice program at Carleton University. It's not easy to be me, ladies and gentlemen.

I have fallen hard for Nadia, the Lebanese cutie who stole my heart. The only problem is that I'm worried she might not be able to handle my freaky side. I like BDSM, which mixes extremes of pleasure with pain. Nadia likes it when I lick and finger her pussy but can she handle what I'm really into? Only one way to find out. One night, I sat Nadia down and talked to her. I told her how I felt. Smiling, Nadia kissed me and told me that she was down for whatever. I can't tell you how happy that made me.

After this memorable talk, Nadia and I began to experiment sexually. I took my cutie to bed, stripped her naked, and then tied up her hands and legs. Then I smacked her around, squatted over her face and told a very surprised Nadia to lick my pussy and asshole. When Nadia didn't comply fast enough, I slapped her hard across her pretty face. The Lebanese cutie looked up at me with fear in her eyes, then complied. I smiled with contentment as Nadia licked my cunt and asshole with gusto. I like an obedient bitch. Doesn't everyone?

Yeah, it was fun getting Nadia to pleasure my cunt and asshole with her tongue. Still, I wanted a shot at that big, sexy Lebanese booty of hers. That's why, with come coaxing, I got her to open up as I lubricated her hole prior to fisting it. Now, you can't just get your fist into someone's ass. You have to start one finger at a time. That's exactly what I did. Still, Nadia's asshole was more open and flexible than I thought it would be. When I asked her why her asshole was so supple, an embarrassed but naughty-smiling Nadia told me that she used to let her Jamaican ex-boyfriend Trevor Jones fuck her in the ass. Lots of Arab women mess around with black guys nowadays. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Thank you Trevor for opening up Nadia's asshole, I thought with a wicked smile as I worked my fist into Nadia's well-lubed asshole. The tall Lebanese chick moaned and then cried out as I fist-fucked her asshole. I worked my fist deep inside Nadia, slowly but surely, and managed to get all of it in there. Once it was all in, I let my fist rest inside Nadia's asshole and looked into her eyes. My Lebanese goddess looked at me, her eyes filled with tears, her mouth agape. I moved my hand in her ass and she begged me to keep it there. Smiling, I did just that.

Once Nadia told me she'd had enough, I slowly pulled my fist out of her now gaping asshole. I smiled while admiring my handiwork. The cute Lebanese chick sighed deeply, and I kissed her passionately. Nadia hugged me tightly and thanked me for a wonderful time. I smiled and shrugged, for as far as I'm concerned, pleasuring my sweetie and keeping her happy, that's my raison d'être. Nadia told me she had a lot of fun getting her butt fisted by me for the first time. I'm glad she enjoyed herself. I'm totally buying up a plethora of toys to stuff ALL her holes with next payday. I'm freaky like that but that's why Nadia loves me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers