Muslim Lesbian Love Stories

Story Info
Somali lesbian dates a Jewish woman in Minnesota.
2.1k words
3.4
9.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, dear friends. May the Creator smile upon you today. Got a story to share with you. My name is Zaynab "Nana" Samatar, and I'm a young Somali-American Muslim woman living in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. My parents, Halima and Abdirahman Samatar moved to the U.S. from their hometown of Mogadishu, Somalia, in 1988 and I was born three years later. These days, I attend Hamline University School of Law, and I want to be a lawyer so badly I can taste it.

"Zaynab, you need to get some sleep," said my roommate Deirdre Goldstein, startling the hell out of me as I sat at the computer in our living room, and tried to do research on the death penalty and its racial discrepancies. Not an easy topic to research, especially since it hits so close to home for me. I know all too well how the system can cause a person's life to spiral out of control.

One of my uncles, Mohammed Samatar, spent five years in prison for a crime he did not commit. After he got out, he successfully sued the state for millions but that still doesn't make up for the time he lost. I hate the American government and how it uses the criminal justice system to oppress people of color, I swear. I keep thinking that in another time, my uncle might have been executed. I hate the death penalty and want it abolished in the United States of America.

The bias in the criminal justice is all too evident nowadays. White guys like Dylan Storm Roof who've killed people and were armed when approached by the police are taken in alive, but the cops will be justified in shooting an unarmed lad like Tamir Rice just because he was black. I want to be a lawyer so I can help my people. Yes I support Black Lives Matter and have gone to the rallies. Don't like it? You can kiss my thick Somali-American derriere!

"I've got to finish this paper, sweetie," I said, and I turned around to see Deirdre facing me, clad in a red tank top and booty shorts. I smiled as I looked her up and down, and Deirdre winked at me. Five-foot-eleven, a bit on the chubby side, with reddish blonde hair, alabaster skin and blue eyes, Deirdre is definitely a cutie. Deirdre is Jewish but secular and I'm a practicing Muslim. She's studying culinary arts at Saint Paul College. We met last year when I replied to an ad for a female roommate, and we have been together ever since. Yes, that kind of together.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I am queer. I am a Muslim woman of Somali descent who loves women. Yes I wear the Hijab. Does my family know about me? Um, yeah. And matter of fact, they're super chill with it. The idea of a Somali Muslim family being accepting of their lesbian daughter shocks you, eh? Muslims are often viewed as simple and one-dimensional, strict and religious and intolerant, when seen through the eyes of Western society. Well, we're not. In fact, we're as complex as you are.

"Damn, it's not enough that my sons Khalif and Ahmed are into white girls, my only daughter has to be into them too?" said my Hooyo ( mother ) after I told her about Deirdre and me. Mom and I sat in the family living room at our house in the City of Duluth, Minnesota. We were sipping Shaah Adays, or homemade spicy tea, a well-known Somali tradition. I looked at my mother and she looked at me, and then we both burst out laughing.

Last year, my older brother Khalif, who studied civil engineering at the University of Minnesota came home with Natalie Stagliano, the plump, dark-haired Italian chick he intends to marry. They live on the west end of Saint Paul now and have a son, my nephew Ali. My other brother Ahmed is dating Amber Pennington, whom he met while studying business at Saint Catherine University. Yup, it would seem that we definitely like white chicks in my family.

"Sorry, Mom, must be something in the water," I said, and Mom slapped me on the shoulder and laughed some more. I laughed as well, thrilled by her reaction. My mother Halima Samatar is the matriarch of our family and what she says goes. My father is a bit more conservative than she is, but I know that if she's okay with me being me, then Dad will be too. My brothers already know that I'm queer, and they're fine with it.

"Damn, little sister, it seems all the Samatar siblings like their snow bunnies," those were the words that my elder brother Khalif said to me the day I decided to tell him that I, his sole sister, am a lesbian. My brother pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the forehead. I hugged my brother fiercely, and tears of happiness streamed down my face.

"Thank you," I said, and Khalif smiled and nodded. I can't tell you how thankful I am to come from such an accepting family. I see stuff in the news about queer Muslims and it's never anything good. I read about a Muslim gal in the U.K. whose family attacked her and her girlfriend after finding out they were "more than friends". The case made headlines around the world, for a variety of reasons.

Another case hit much closer to home. While browsing a Somali forum online, I was disturbed to read a story about a woman who got stoned by an angry crowd in Somalia after they found out she had been living with another woman. Once their secret relationship was exposed, it meant their death warrant. Homosexuality and lesbianism aren't tolerated in Somalia. Lucky for me my family is more accepting.

Here I am, living with my girlfriend Deirdre, as an openly gay Somali-American woman who wears the Hijab, and I have the full support of my family. The other Somali queer women I know ( believe me, there's a lot of us in Minnesota ) aren't so lucky. Most of them hide who they are from their families. When you're a Muslim woman, whether you are straight, bisexual or gay, sex and love are complex things to navigate. For religion and culture are thrown into the mix.

As for my queer Somali sisters, I lament their fate. I see them with their girlfriends, those girls they walk around with, laugh with and seem to do everything with. They're at the mosque, the mall, the school and every place in between. I can usually sense it if another Somali sister is like me, a woman who loves women. Lots of Muslim women who are gay ignore their desires and marry men, and their relationships are doomed. It's so damn sad.

"Stubborn woman, you're going to bed even if I have to drag you there myself," Deirdre said, and startling me out of my thoughts. My girlfriend then wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me on the cheek. I gently touched Deirdre's face, and then kissed her on the lips. Deirdre kissed me full and deep, and then, next thing I know, I was being dragged off of my chair by a pair of strong, loving arms.

"Put me down, you crazy broad," I said, mock-protesting as Deirdre half-carried and half-dragged me to the nearby couch, and dropped me right on my plump ass. I laughed as Deirdre pulled off my gray sweatpants, and I removed my sweatshirt. I gestured for her to come to me. Clad in my bra, panties and hijab, I looked at my lady love, and Deirdre licked her lips.

"Now that's better," Deirdre said, an appreciative grin on her face as I began removing my hijab, and then stripped to my birthday suit. Deirdre came to me, and I fondled her large breasts through her top. Such a contrast between us. I'm five-foot-ten, slender, with dark brown skin, coconut-colored eyes and dark hair, and the only part of me that's not slim and fit is my derriere, which is nice and big. Deirdre is tall and plump, with big tits and an ass that's even bigger than mine.

"Come here babe," I said, and I slapped my thighs and cocked an eyebrow at Deirdre, who rolled her eyes, then complied. My lady love sat on my lap, and I put my hands on her hips and palmed that thick white ass of hers. I am definitely a sucker for a woman with a nice ass. Yes, there are women who love big butts on other women and I am one of them. I slapped Deirdre's ass and she yelped, then pinched my shoulder.

"Nana, you know I like it rough," Deirdre said, and then she kissed me. I slipped my hand into the crotch of her pants, and my fingers slid into her pussy. Deirdre was already wet, and I began fingering her. Deirdre is hairy down there, and I believe in keeping things smooth, but fuck it, I like her the way she is. At the same time, Deirdre's hands slipped between my thighs. I kissed my sweetie passionately, then we pleasured each other.

"Hmm, I want you to sit on my face," I said to Deirdre, and my sweetie was happy to oblige. One of the things I love the most about Deirdre, aside from her friendly personality and kinky mind, is that she's a clean freak. Seriously, this chick showers like five times a day and takes forever to get ready. This makes playing with her ass tons of fun, and I can't get enough of it...

"Well, I like the sound of that, but first you got to worship it, " Deirdre said, laughing. I watched as the woman I called "my favorite Jewish American princess" got on all fours, yanked down her shorts and showed me that booty. Watching Deirdre's thick white ass shaking from side to side turned me on like you would not believe. Grinning, I got behind Deirdre and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Got a good whiff, and then I began licking Deirdre's asshole, and fingered her as well.

"Love that ass of yours," I said, and then I stuck my tongue in Deirdre's ass. I slid my fingers into her wet pussy, and was delighted to hear her moan and call out my name. Face down and ass up, Deirdre offered herself to me and I took her to the edge. I'm really into ass worship, and have been fascinated with the female posterior from early on. Luckily, I found a like-minded woman to share my life and my bed with.

"Let me ride you, Zaynab, " Deirdre said, a bit later, as I lay on the floor, and she began to squat down on my face, ready to smother me with that thick ass of hers. I smiled and inhaled the scent of Deirdre's cunt. I stuck my tongue in there, tasting her essence, and at the same time, I worked two fingers into her butt hole. Just like that, Deirdre rode me to ecstasy, and I brought her to cloud nine by stimulating her cunt and ass with my fingers and tongue.

When Deirdre finally calmed down, I kissed her and gently caressed her lovely face. The love I saw in those pale blue eyes of hers made my heart skip a beat. Seriously, it's astonishing how much I love this gal. Deirdre kissed me on the lips, then pressed her lips against my throat while her big yet surprisingly gentle hands caressed my breasts, and I smiled at her.

"Go for it," I whispered, and a smiling Deirdre kissed my tits, then my belly, before finally burying her lovely face between my thighs. There's something hot and intimate about having the person you love the most pleasure you in such a way. Deirdre's tongue and fingers explored my sweet spot, and I welcomed her inside of me. Soon my lady love had me ready to climb the walls, in a good way. I cried out in pleasure as Deirdre's overstimulation of my clit with that magic tongue of hers brought me a shuddering orgasm...

"That ought to take your mind off your damn papers, Zaynab, let's go to bed," a smiling Deirdre whispered into my ear, much later. Grinning, I got up and, hand in hand, we went to the bedroom. I didn't get much sleep that night, because Deirdre and I are a pair of horny lovebirds. My law paper, which is due in a few days, isn't anywhere near ready but I'll get it done, eventually. If my grades sink, you can blame Deirdre and that big white butt of hers. Damn woman keeps distracting me...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers