Muslim Lesbians In Ottawa

Story Info
Lebanese lesbian sleeps with Jamaican businesswoman.
1.1k words
3.14
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. The name is Mariam Mourad, and I'm a young Arab-Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Orleans, Ontario. I'm five-foot-eight, slim, with light bronze skin, brown eyes and long black hair. My parents, Ali and Amina Mourad moved to provincial Ontario from our ancestral hometown in Nabatieh, Republic of Lebanon, during the tenth summer of my life. That was in June of 1999. We've been living in Ontario ever since.

Fast forward a decade and a half and I'm a well-adjusted and functioning Canadian citizen. I've got a bachelor's degree in business from Carleton University, and work as a teller at CIBC. Oh, and I'm a practicing lesbian. Actually, I'm not a practicing lesbian. I'm an expert in lesbian sex at this point. Welcome to my life. My parents don't approve of my lesbian lifestyle, as they call it, so we're estranged. I haven't spoken to them in at least three years. Maybe even longer. Who in hell knows?

The right to seek happiness on our own terms, that's something all human beings on this planet have a legitimate claim to. Black or white, male or female, straight or gay, we all need love and we all need sex. I happen to be one of those women out there, rare though we may be, with the ability to differentiate between the two. I am what I am and I do what I do, and I don't apologize for it.

When you're gay or bisexual and happen to be Muslim, life is complex, to say the least. For the past few months I've been seeing this chick named Tamara Johnson. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, long black hair, a voluptuous body and a thick, round ass that's simply to die for. I've got a thing for beautiful women with big butts. What can I say? I'm an ass woman, and I don't apologize for it.

Tamara Johnson was born in the City of London, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. I met this six-foot-tall, absolutely lovely lady the day she came to my bank to set up a new account. I helped Tamara with her new account, and gave her my cell phone number. You know the rest. Tamara and I began seeing each other, discretely of course, because this cutie happens to be married. Usually, I don't get involved with married women but Tamara's big ass got me hypnotized, folks.

Tamara Johnson is a unique lady, and not just because of her exotic, sinfully sexy good looks. Tamara studied business at McGill University and has her MBA. Oh, and she's an auditor with the Canadian Revenue Agency. Tamara has brains and booty, a combination that's simply irresistible if you ask me. I find Tamara very beautiful, and the fact that this happily married mother of three can't get enough of my Lebanese pussy turns me on.

Want to hear something funny? I met Tamara's husband, Timothy O'Connor, an Irish immigrant whom she met at McGill University, the other day. Tall, red-haired and alabaster-skinned, with green eyes and a confident smile. Tamara and I are friends on Facebook, and I know more about Timothy O'Connor than I want to know.

I wonder what this hard-working ( he's a contractor with Hydro Ottawa ) Irish Catholic would think if he knew that the mother of his brats is a closet case? Hmm. I almost feel like revealing it to Timothy O'Connor but I am definitely not a home wrecker. It's simply not my style. Let people live out their lives and their lies, I say.

Timothy O'Connor spends a lot of time on the road since his job with Hydro Ottawa sends him all over the city. Since Tamara works part-time at CRA and I work part-time at the bank, this gives us plenty of time to get together. I must say, as much as I hate sneaking around, those sessions of ours are really passionate. I don't know what it is about closeted women that draws me to them, seriously.

The last time we got together, Tamara and I really set a new record. In preparation, I went to Pleasures N Treasures, an adult video store located near downtown Ottawa, and bought a few supplies. I bought scented candles, a brand new whip, sex toys ( including a strap-on dildo ) and of course, plenty of lube. Tamara and I like to get freaky, and since the sex is so good, I can't get enough of her. Tamara and I got a good thing going on, and I would be a liar if I said I wouldn't miss it if it ended abruptly.

Once I reached Tamara and Timothy's lovely townhouse in the By Ward Market area, I hit the buzzer. A minute later, Tamara showed up at the door, clad in a bright red bathrobe. Smiling, she welcomed me inside. Once I got in, Tamara pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. We went straight to the bedroom, and got our freak on.

Tamara Johnson and I rolled around on the bed that she shared with her husband Timothy O'Connor, and got busy. I found that so deliciously naughty, sleeping with a woman on her marriage bed. Hey, at least I got a sense humor about these things. Yes, I know I'm going to hell for this. Feverish kisses, pussy-fingering, ass-smacking, playful wrestling, we did it all, and that was just for starters.

Tamara sat on my face and I licked her pussy while she reached over and fingered mine. Later, I put Tamara on all fours and licked that ass of hers while she fingered her own pussy. As I said before, I'm an ass woman and Tamara has one of the hottest asses I've ever seen. Tamara moaned softly as I slapped and licked her butt, and then I donned the strap-on dildo.

Since Tamara was already on all fours, I positioned myself behind her, and eased my brand-new strap-on dildo into her pussy. Tamara gasped as I penetrated her, and just like that, the two of us began fucking. Since I know Tamara gets off on the rough stuff, I pulled her long black hair and smacked her big mixed booty while fucking her. I like to make my woman scream, and screamers don't get any louder than Tamara here, I swear!

Tamara Johnson and I fucked and sucked the afternoon away, and afterwards, we lay side by side on the bed. The smell of sex, of gushing pussies and sweaty bodies was in the air. What a fantastic smile. I wanted to light up a cigarette but Tamara wouldn't have it. That's cool. Her house, her rules, you know? I kissed Tamara and we talked for a little while, then I showered and left.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers