Muslim Master & Black Feminist

Story Info
Somali Master tames Jamaican feminist.
1.4k words
2.92
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"I guess some Feminists love Muslim dick, apparently," Karim Osman said, mostly to himself as Catalina Jones knelt before him, and took his long and thick Somali dick into her mouth. Catalina was finally putting those thick, juicy lips of hers to good use, by sucking Black dick instead of spewing gender politics nonsense, and it was a wonder to behold.

Inside the Bronson Avenue apartment in southern Ottawa, things were heating up for the young couple. Karim simply couldn't be happier. The young Jamaican woman began sucking him off with gusto, so much that he had to tell her to slow down. Dammit, this woman is something else, Karim thought, and he smiled. Never let it be said that the Somali Muslim Master couldn't handle his business...

From the moment Karim Osman first laid eyes on Catalina Jones, one fine day in the Atrium at Carleton University, he knew that the five-foot-ten, bodacious Jamaican sister with the "No Means No" T-shirt and tight blue jeans was trouble. Karim also knew that he wanted a piece of that fantastic heart-shaped ass of hers. Women from the Caribbean were known to be feisty, with hot tempers and sharp tongues. For Karim, this made the challenge all the more enticing...

A lot of men in this so-called modern world were puzzled by women, and they forgot the most basic thing of all. A woman can only respect a strong man. If you show weakness, as a man, it's the female's duty to exploit said weakness. That's the way of things according to mother nature. In the wild, female wolves only hooked up with strong male wolves, to produce strong offspring. As far as Karim was concerned, women in today's world were no different...

Prior to seducing Catalina Jones and wooing her into his kinky, twisted world, Karim Osman went to work on her. It was amazing how much a guy could learn about a lady these days thanks to the Internet. Karim learned that Catalina Jones was born in Montego Bay, Jamaica, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario. The tall, bodacious Jamaican-Canadian Amazon was a double major in Civil Engineering and Women's Studies at Carleton University in Ottawa. Karim had his work cut out for him...and he liked it that way.

After moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Edmonton, Alberta, Karim found himself exploring a brand new world. The Canadian capital was full of Black folks from all over. Haitians. Jamaicans. Somalis. Ethiopians. Afro-Arabians. Afro-Brazilians. African-Americans. South Africans. Kenyans. Nigerians. Congolese. And so much more. A plethora of ethnicities, and a smorgasbord of exotic Black pussy as far as the adventurous young Somali-Canadian Muslim student was concerned.

A couple of years ago, Karim met a woman named Marlene Johnson, a six-foot-tall, curvy and lovely, forty-something, vivacious African-American businesswoman originally from Detroit, Michigan, who moved to Edmonton a while ago. Marlene was recently divorced from her white husband and former real estate business partner Joel Johnson when she met the handsome, charismatic Karim. The two of them became lovers, and Marlene introduced Karim to the world of BDSM. Karim definitely hadn't been the same since...

"You will make a magnificent Master," Marlene said to Karim one day, after a particularly vigorous session of lovemaking. The African-American MILF put Karim through the paces, teaching him how to take control in the bedroom and satisfy her sexually. Karim learned how to eat pussy real good, eat female ass, and also how to stay hard to fuck a woman all night...and in every hole.

"Thank you ma'am," Karim replied, and Marlene smiled at him, pleased. That night, he made her suck his dick after eating her pussy like a prisoner savoring his last meal. Afterwards, Karim put Marlene on all fours and gave that big Black booty of hers a fine spanking. The spanking really turned Marlene on for she was that rare Black MILF who likes to be spanked by a dominant younger Black man. Little did she know, Karim was just getting started...

"Show me what you're made of," Marlene said challengingly, and a smiling Karim nodded, then went to town on her. Laying Marlene on his comfortable king-sized bed, Karim tied her hands and feet to the bed post, and proceeded to eat her pussy some more. Afterwards, he rolled a condom on his big ole Somali dick and thrust into her. Marlene squealed in delight as Karim, her dominant young Muslim master, began fucking her. The fun was just beginning...

"Yes Master, I aim to please you," Catalina Jones paused to say, her luscious voice snatching Karim out of his train of thought. The young woman looked up at him, a sly look in her lovely brown eyes as she resumed sucking his long and thick, dark dick. Karim Osman had been with his share of ladies of all hues, but he liked feisty Black women most of all. Even if a lot of them proved to be a headache sometimes.

"Good to know," Karim replied, and he winced a bit as Catalina deep-throated his dick while massaging his nut sack. The feisty Jamaican chick was one hell of a cock sucker, and it was obvious that she loved what she was doing. Once she finished polishing his dick with that long tongue of hers, Karim laid her on the bed and went to work on her. Looking up at Catalina, who lay on the bed, her curvy, muscular body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her dark skin glistening. The Jamaican beauty was something else, and Karim was determined to take excellent care of her...

"Anything else I can do for you while I'm here, Master?" Catalina Jones asked coyly, and Karim looked her in the eye, and deftly slapped her across the face. Not hard enough to bruise her but enough to catch her attention. Got to throw the ladies a curveball from time to time, Karim thought. Catalina glared at Karim, with eyes brimming with fury. Karim smiled cockily, pleased by her reaction.

"Speak when you're spoken to, sub, I'm the Master here," Karim said, matter-of-factly, and Catalina appeared to be pondering this. Karim cocked an eyebrow, and Catalina bit her full lips, then nodded. Pleased, Karim sat on the bed and tapped his thigh. Catalina hesitated briefly, then lay across Karim's lap. Grinning, the young Somali Muslim Master admired her thick, dark booty.

"That big Jamaican booty needs a spanking and this Somali Muslim Master is just what the doctor ordered," Karim said, and with that, he took out his belt and struck Catalina's ass with it, the leather striking ass flesh with a satisfying smack. Catalina yelped and Karim laughed and continued to give her big Jamaican booty the ass whooping it so richly deserved...

"Ow, that stings," Catalina whined, and Karim laughed and began spanking her big dark ass with his open palm, loving the way her ass jiggled as he spanked it. It turned Karim on so much that he decided to give her the D, right then and there. Propping Catalina on all fours, he rubbed his hard dick against her thick ass. Catalina grinned and pressed her ass against his dick.

"Thirsty for some Somali dick, huh, you freaky Jamaican slut?" Karim said, laughing as he smacked Catalina's ass. Catalina yelped, and a grinning Karim pushed his dick into her. Catalina sighed happily as Karim pushed his dick into her, and his firm hands gripped her hips as he began fucking her. At last, her Somali Master was showing her what he was all about. Karim's dick stabbed Catalina's cunt roughly, just the way she liked it.

"Yes Master," Catalina hissed, and Karim grabbed her hands and held them behind her as he continued fucking her. Karim watched Catalina's ass grind against his groin as he slammed his hard dick into her pussy. He rammed his dick into Catalina, making her muscular, sexy body tremble as he fucked her. Karim went to town on her big jiggly ass, as though he wanted to pay it pay for being so frigging tempting...and judging by Catalina's screams, she absolutely loved it.

"Now hit the showers and leave, if I'm in the mood, I'll call you within a day or two," Karim Osman said, after fucking Catalina Jones real good for a couple of hours. The young Jamaican woman looked at him, astonished by his words, then she nodded and gathered her clothes, heading for the nearby washroom. Karim watched Catalina exit the room, pleased. Nothing like breaking the will of a so-called strong Black Feminist woman. Satisfied, he went back to work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers