Muslim Women and Bisexual Guys

Story Info
Arab woman experiments with guys in Ottawa, Ontario.
3.6k words
2.88
16.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

What happens in Montreal stays in Montreal, if only that were true. My name is Nadiya Caliph, and I'm a young Moroccan woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My parents, Mohammed and Farah Caliph sent me to study at Carleton University in the Canadian capital from our hometown of Beni Mellal in Central Morocco. I'm living far away from home for the first time, and life couldn't be better. It never ceases to amaze me, the assumptions that westerners make about me just because I'm a Muslim gal who wears the hijab as I navigate through life in Canada. They think I'm overly religious, sexless and dull. Oh, and I'm supposed to be submissive as well. I guess they don't know women from my part of the world very well.

Living in the City of Ottawa, often called the town that fun forgot by the locals, I nevertheless experienced freedom the likes of which I could only dream of. You don't know what life is like for us Arab ladies in Morocco and other conservative nations within the Islamic world. You think you know but you have no idea. I come from a very conservative culture, yes, but I am also an individual. I'm not very religious, for starters. The last time I set foot in a mosque, I was still in Tangier City, Morocco. People don't bother with asking me about my personal views on religion. They just assume they know how I feel because of how I dress. Growing up in Morocco, I was fascinated by all things western.

There are a lot of American and European businessmen in Morocco's big cities, running companies and such. These men to me seemed more interesting and colorful than the local guys. I was inspired to visit North America by Alexander Henderson, a tall and handsome, blond-haired and blue-eyed American guy from Boston, Massachusetts, whom I met in Tadla-Azilal, the region of Morocco which my mother's family hails from. Alexander Henderson was openly gay, for one thing. In Islamist countries, being openly gay or bisexual is like a death sentence, doesn't matter if you're male or female. Are there gay men and lesbians in Muslim societies? Of course. I was fascinated by Alexander Henderson because he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen, and he was also very kind. He gave me many books as gifts, and they were mainly books by gay and lesbian writers such as Oscar Wilde, E. Lynn Harris, James L. Hardy, Cheryl Clarke, Trey Anthony and many others. I fell in love with gay and lesbian fiction, and I will never forget Alexander Henderson until the day I died. As soon as I landed in Ontario, Canada, I called him up at his office in Boston, and we ended up spending three hours on the phone.

Like a lot of women out there, I am fascinated by gay and bisexual guys, and not just in a platonic way. Lots of women find male to male sex a serious turn-on, and even hijab-wearing Muslim women from the Arab world like myself are definitely no exceptions. My fascination with gay male sexuality began while reading the works of E. Lynn Harris, a black gay writer from the United States of America. His character Basil Henderson, a sexy bisexual professional football player who has relations with both women and men, absolutely fascinated me. Even in Morocco, I dreamed of such pairings. Of course, I wasn't crazy enough to find two gay or bisexual Arab guys willing to put on a show for a horny, curious gal like me. Like I said, Arab societies are sexually conservative. Gay and bisexual Arab guys in Morocco stay deep within the closet, just like Arab lesbians and bisexual Arab women. It's their lot in life as non-heterosexuals in a conservative society where religion is the law and individual rights are but a pipe dream.

When I came to Canada, I began to explore my fascination for all things gay. Understand that I am a staunch heterosexual woman, I don't feel any lust toward my own gender, I just fantasize a LOT about two guys having sex with each other. At Carleton University, I surprised a lot of students by joining the gays and lesbians club. They were surprised, to say the least. Hijab-wearing Arab girls like myself don't associate with queers, even at this progressive and liberal Canadian school where more than half of the students hail from places like continental Africa, the Middle East, Latin America or southeast Asia. I thought Carleton University would be lily-white since it's a Canadian school and all, but I saw so many black, brown and yellow faces in the hallways on my first tour of the campus that I couldn't help but smile. I would fit right in at this school.

At the first annual meeting of the gays, lesbians and bisexuals club at school, I told the assembled students that gay rights were human rights, and human rights out to be universal. I shared with them a deeply moving story about a gay Arab man I knew growing up, Yousef. He was married to my mother's friend Khadija. Yousef was queer but since every man is expected to marry a woman and produce offspring in conservative Morocco, he had no choice. Yousef tried to deny his sexual desires for men for a long time, but ultimately he gave into temptation and had a sexual encounter with a young man named Ahmed, whom I went to school with. Ahmed and Yousef got caught and both were executed for crimes against morality and the Koranic rules, which is code for 'being queer'. The mostly white students of the gay and lesbian club at school were shocked. I had tears in my eyes as I shared that story. Yousef was such a nice guy, he was really friendly and respectful towards me. Arab guys back home treat women like shit. Yousef was one of the few good ones. He deserved better than what he got, much better. I don't think anyone should have to die because they're gay or bisexual, regardless of where they live on this planet. I'm a hijab-wearing Muslim woman from Morocco, deep within the Arab world, and that's my sincere and honest opinion.

As luck would have it, my 'mentor' and good friend Alexander Henderson told me he was coming to the City of Montreal, Quebec, to spend a couple of weeks in Canada's most beautiful town for a little vacation. And he was bringing his partner, Jean-Donald Abel, with him. I was excited and nervous to see Alexander again after all this time. I took the bus to Montreal and met him at a restaurant located near The Regency Hotel, where he stayed. Alexander came down from his hotel room, wearing a red silk shirt and blue jeans, and looking fantastic. He wasn't alone. There was someone with him. A tall and broad-shouldered, masculine-looking, dreadlocked Black guy whom he introduced as his partner, Jean-Donald Abel. Wow. I had no idea that Alexander was into Black guys, or that his partner was so cute. I smiled and shook hands with them both. Yes, I shake hands, even though many Muslim women don't. I'm in Canada now so get over it.

The three of us sat inside the restaurant, eating fine food and getting reacquainted. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jean-Donald, Alexander's partner. The sexy Black stud looked good enough to eat. I learned a bit about him. Jean-Donald was born in the island of Haiti and moved to Boston, Massachusetts, for school and work. He was only twenty five years old, four years older than me and a decade younger than Alexander. J.D. as he calls himself, was a law student at Northeastern University in Boston. To my immense surprise, he showed me pictures of a brat and told me that he was a proud daddy to little Samantha, whom he had with his ex-girlfriend Debra, a white chick he used to date back in the day. Wow. So, J.D. was bisexual, and not gay. Interesting. Very interesting. Alexander laid his hand on J.D.'s thigh and kissed him full and deep. I smiled and told them they looked cute together. As the evening progressed, I noticed that J.D. kept looking at me. I found that flattering because I've never been what most men considered very attractive. Yes, women's looks matter, even in Islamic societies where we're often veiled. I'm five-foot-ten, chubby and wide-hipped, with light bronze skin and curly black hair that refuses to grow past my neck no matter what I do. I am who I am, I guess.

Alexander, J.D. and I went to a nearby movie theater and we watched the movie Flight, starring Denzel Washington. Alexander kept gushing over Denzel's good looks throughout the movie and I smiled, agreeing with him. A lot of Black guys are beautiful and at his age, Denzel was still hot. The three of us went to a bar near the hotel, where I surprised my new friends by gulping down one bottle of Alexander Keith's beer after another. You should have seen the look on the petite French Canadian bartender's face as I ordered one beer after another and told her to keep them coming. Yes, Muslim women do drink and I'm one of them. Alexander drank a bit too, but J.D. told us he wasn't touching the stuff. When I asked why, Alexander scoffed and told me that J.D. was a born-again Christian. Until Alexander said that, I never noticed the crucifix hanging around J.D.'s neck. Wow, a proud Christian who's openly bisexual. Definitely not something you see every day, that's for sure.

J.D. asked Alexander to dance but Alexander waved him off, choosing to drink and watch the news on the bar's TV set instead. I smiled at J.D. and asked him if he would like to dance. The handsome Black stud from America smiled and nodded. We began dancing in a corner of the bar as a Justin Bieber song played in the background. Totally weird song choice, I know, but I didn't care. J.D. was a good dancer, and I enjoyed dancing with him. I liked being close to him. He looked good and smelled good too. Snap out of it, I told myself, as inappropriate thoughts came into my head. The song ended, and J.D. smiled, telling me I was beautiful and a great dancer. I smiled and blushed. Straight guys never say stuff like that to me, I swear. Just my luck, eh? We went back to our table, where we found Alexander practically passed out. J.D. shook his head and rolled his eyes. I offered to help him get Alexander back to the hotel and he nodded. With one of us supporting Alexander on either side, we walked out of the bar and back to the hotel. What a sight we made. Even in busy Montreal, people weren't used to seeing a white guy being carried by a tall Black man and a hijab-wearing Arab chick. Definitely one for the ages.

Somehow, J.D. and I got Alexander back to his hotel room. As we got there, Alexander awakened long enough to puke on my dress, then passed out again. Damn, that was nasty. J.D. shook his head and told me he had some T-shirts that might fit me. I nodded, for I had to get back to Ottawa in a few hours. J.D. told me his clothes were in his suitcase and I went to look for it while he put Alexander in bed. I took off my dress, and put on an oversized sweater with the Patriots Football team logo on it. I couldn't find any pants that would fit me. I emerged from the bedroom like this and asked J.D. if he had any other clothes. J.D. was in the process of undressing the very drunk and sleepy Alexander when I came out of the bedroom wearing my hijab, a pullover sports sweater, and my underwear. The young Black man stared at me. I stared at him. What I saw in his eyes amazed me. Whether he was totally queer or not, I know lust in a man's eyes when I see it.

J.D. swallowed hard, then told me to forgive him for staring. I smiled and told him I didn't mind. My own words surprised me. When J.D. looked at me, I felt a flush of warmth in funny places. I didn't mind him looking at me, not at all. J.D. grinned, and told me I looked really good. I grinned and told him that if I looked good, then he was HOT. Then I took a tentative step toward him. J.D. took a step toward me, then hesitated. We shouldn't do this, he said, as he reached for me. I went to him, and then we kissed. And what a kiss it was. Long, deep and passionate. When our lips parted as we came up for air, J.D. looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him, and told him that I wanted him from the first time I laid eyes on him. He told me he wanted me to, and then glanced at Alexander's sleeping form, telling me that he cared for Alexander and didn't want to hurt him. I patted J.D.'s bulging erection, and told him that what Alexander didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

I took J.D.'s hand, and led him to the other bed. Once there, we began making love. I'd only been with two other guys in my entire existence, both of them inexperienced Moroccan dudes. J.D. knew his way around the female body, I knew that from the moment I laid eyes on him. Some things a woman simply KNOWS. We kissed passionately, and undressed each other. Off came his shirt and pants, and the pullover sports sweater I had on. I was down to my hijab, bra and panties, and was about to take off my headscarf when J.D. stopped me. He smiled and asked me to keep it on, saying that I looked beautiful with it. Then he kissed me again, licking a path from my lips to my neck. His hands fondled my breasts, I helped him by unclasping my bra, freeing my boobs, which he proceeded to suckle on. His tongue flicked over the areolas of my tits, and I moaned, for I was really sensitive in that spot.

Lying on the king-sized bed, I smiled as J.D. pulled off my panties, then looked at my hairy mound. I've never shaved my pussy. Never felt the need. A lot of guys say they're turned off by a hairy woman, but J.D. seemed to like what he saw. Gently he spread my chunky thighs, and began licking my pussy. I let out a sigh as he stuck his tongue inside my pussy, teasing my clitoris with his tongue before sliding his fingers inside of me. For a man who loves men, J.D. was really good at pleasuring a woman, I thought as I ran my hands through his dreadlocks. He sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through me while going down on me, torturing my sweet pussy with his fingers and tongue, until I cried out in a moment of sheer orgasmic delight.

I took a moment to recover from the sexual whammy J.D. laid down on me, then told him I wanted to suck his dick. The sexy Haitian-American stud smiled, and told me I was more than welcome to suck his throbbing erection. I knelt before him and grabbed his long and thick cock. To my surprise, he was uncircumcised. J.D. saw my hesitation, and asked me if everything was alright. I nodded, and told him I'd never seen a dick quite like his before. Understanding that in the Muslim community, all males are circumcised by tradition. Hell, a lot of Muslim girls are circumcised too. Personally, I felt ambivalent toward it. Shouldn't the purity of our hearts be an indicator of our faiths, as opposed to, say, body modification? Nevertheless, I took J.D.'s cock in my mouth, and he began pumping his dick down my throat. I loved the way his dick felt and tasted in my mouth. Yummy indeed.

I sucked J.D.'s dick, taking my sweet time as I pleasured him. After a while, he warned me that he was about to cum and I stopped briefly to give him the green light. I wanted him to cum in my mouth because I wanted to taste him. I've only been with two other guys before Alexander, and I have this theory that different men taste differently. As he erupted in my mouth, I was proven right. He tasted hotter and saltier than other guys I'd been with, that's for sure. J.D.'s moans of pleasure as he came were really loud, but nothing seemed to disturb Alexander from his alcohol-induced slumber. I cast a nervous glance at the other bed where Alexander slept fitfully. J.D. and I smiled naughtily, then continued with our fun. He put me on my back after rolling on a condom, then slid his cock inside of me.

I looked up, gazing into J.D.'s beautiful and masculine face as he began pounding his cock into my pussy. He was gentle with me as we began, but I told him he could go faster and harder. I'm a big gal and we can take a pounding. J.D. didn't need to be told twice. The sexy Haitian-American stud thrust his dick deep inside of me, and I let out a sharp sigh. I loved the feel of his dick in my pussy. I'd gone on too long without sex and I wanted to make up for lost time. I wrapped my arms around J.D. and told him to fuck me like he was paying for it. He smiled, shook his head and did just that. Mercilessly he drilled his cock into my cunt, filling me up and slamming me real good. I cried out his name in Arabic, French and English as he rammed me with that magnificent ebony cock of his. To think my gay best friend Alexander had access to J.D.'s beautiful black dick all the time, hot damn. Some people had all the luck and didn't even know it. Oh, well. Tonight is my night. And what a night it was.

J.D. and I fucked over nearly every inch of the hotel room, and I'm stunned that Alexander didn't seem to wake up. I mean, we were LOUD! J.D. bent me over the sofa and spanked my big butt while drilling my pussy from behind. He put me on my back, smacked my face like I asked him to and pinched my tits while slamming me sideways. I told him to take off my hijab and tie my hands behind my back with it while he fucked me from behind. J.D. was surprised at how kinky I was, and I found that really funny. Every woman has her slut side, and hijab-wearing Muslim women from Arab countries are no exception. When will people realize that about us?

J.D. was a really good lover, and I couldn't get enough of him. So much that I did something very haram, I let him fuck me in the ass. We got it on in the bathtub, with me bending over and him standing behind me, lubricating my anus with Aloe Cream before sticking his cock up my ass. I grimaced as J.D.'s big cock slid into my asshole. I had never let a man fuck me in the ass before. Luckily I took time to clean up before we began. Even with our makeshift lube, J.D.'s dick felt huge in my ass. It hurt a bit, but I couldn't get enough of it. So I urged him to fuck me harder and he did just that. After pounding my ass for what seemed like forever, the sexy stud eased his dick out of me. We lay side by side on the bathroom floor, dirty and spent, but happy as clowns. Which is just about the time we noticed Alexander standing there, looking very demure in his bathrobe.

The tall gay white American male looked at us, a very haughty expression on his handsome face. My eyes widened in shock and I struggled to my feet. J.D. got up, and helped me up. I stared at Alexander and began mumbling. He looked at me with his arms folded, and shook his head. Then he laughed. Standing next to me, J.D. laughed too. Then the sexy Black man surprised me as he walked up to Alexander and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the lips. Alexander looked at me and shook his head, then asked me how 'it' was. Dumbfounded, I asked him what he was talking about, even though I knew exactly what he meant. Alexander stroked J.D.'s big ebony cock, and a shiver of lust went through me as I remembered all the ways that fabulous black member pleasured me.

Just thinking about J.D.'s member made me get hot in funny places. How I loved having it in my mouth, pussy and ass. Damn, I'm the most slutty Muslim chick ever. I was still hesitant, so Alexander told me that he and J.D. had a very open kind of relationship. J.D. laughed and told me I wasn't the first person, male or female, whom he fucked while Alexander was in the room. I looked at Alexander, who told me he'd been feigning sleep the entire time, preferring to play the voyeur. Apparently Alexander got off on watching his sexy bisexual black boyfriend fuck both women and men. I looked from him to J.D. then laughed. I really wasn't expecting that, from either of them. Totally hot, that's for sure. I went to them, and hugged them both. Let's continue this someplace more comfortable, Alexander proposed. J.D. and I smiled, for we were in complete agreement.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers