Must Love Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers

"I had a good teacher," she said reaching over for his hand. "He's been my inspiration."

"Wow. He sounds pretty incredible," Grimes said as he headed for his place.

"I think so. I mean, I used to think he might be terrible, but I'm kind of warming up to him lately."

"Even so, you probably should verify that for yourself. Just to be sure, right?"

"That's a very good idea," she said as she held his hand tighter.

In less than five minutes, they were pulling into his garage and Grimes let Elsa out who then let Rex out. She let him run around the yard just in case he needed to go again then told him to come.

Shea was at the door wagging her tail when they came in and after Grimes pet her, they let Rex off the leash and Shea even bounded off to play with him. "Wow! Look at them. Looks like they're getting along rather nicely, too," he said.

"Too? Does that mean we're getting along nicely?" she asked him as she put her arms around his neck again.

"I'd like to think so." He kissed her and said, "What do you think?"

She kissed him back and said, "I agree. I'd say we're getting along very nicely."

"Hmmm. Nicely enough for you to verify whether or not I'm terrible?" he asked between kisses.

"Mmmm. I'd hate to think I got all dressed up with nowhere to go." She kissed him again and asked, "Is there someplace we could go and test this theory?"

"Why yes, I believe there is," he told her. "Follow me, please." He took her hand and led her through his modest home to the back bedroom which was the master and where he (and Shea) slept.

As they stepped inside Elsa turned to him and said, "This looks like the perfect place do conduct this test."

Grimes kissed her and said, "I agree." Just as he began to kiss her deeply, Shea and Rex came bounding in.

"Uh-oh," he said. He looked over at the door after looking at the dogs and said, "Just how much do you love dogs?"

Elsa smiled and said, "As long as I'm with you, I don't mind sharing your bed with Shea," she said kissing him sweetly.

"It's only a queen, you know. And we may have to share it with Rex, too."

"Well, as long as I'm in it with you, I think that will be okay," she told him.

"You really do love dogs, don't you?" he said with a warm smile.

"I do," she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Me, too," he said as he kissed her while she kept at it. "And you know what?" he said as she slid his shirt off his broad shoulders.

"Uh-uh," she said as she pulled his tee-shirt off. "Tell me."

"There's someone else I love, too."

Elsa stopped moving and froze in place. "There is?" she croaked. Her eyes were now darting again. Back and forth. Quickly. Looking. Searching.

"Yes, there is. She's the most beautiful woman I've even known. And I've been in love with her for a while, but I thought if I told her she might run away."

"You did?" she said very quietly.

"Uh-huh. And I couldn't stand the thought of that," he said as he brushed a shock of her short hair out of her eye, then took her pretty face in his hands.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, Curt," she said her eyes still moving back and forth.

"No?" he asked.

"Uh-uh. Because she's been in love with you since you threw the first piece of salad back at her."

He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her close and kissed hard for the first time. He was rewarded with the taste of her sweet tongue in his mouth along with a soft moan from deep inside her.

He found the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As she stepped out of it, Rex grabbed it and flung it around in his mouth. Both of them just laughed as neither one cared.

Curt picked her up and set her on the edge of the bed then gently pushed her back. He bent over and kissed her several more times before gently kneading one of her breasts.

"Oh...that feels so nice," she purred. She put her hand on top of his and pushed it down as he continued massaging her soft, round breast. He stepped back and slowly pulled off her panties and through them on the dresser.

"Not sure we want Rex ripping those up," he said as Elsa laughed softly.

He knelt down and came face to 'face' with her beautiful pussy and said, "You are so gorgeous."

"I shaved it for you," she said.

"Today?" he asked as he softly kissed it for the first time.

"Yes," she told him. "That's what took so long."

"Mmmm. It was worth the wait," he told her as his tongue flicked out and made contact with her clit. Elsa groaned with pleasure as Grimes repeated the motion several times.

"No one has ever done this for me before," she said in a husky, raspy voice.

"No one? Ever?" he asked as he increased the pressure on her clit.

Elsa hissed and reached for the back of his head as she said, "Never." He heard her gasp loudly as he slid a finger inside. "Ooooh!" she cried. "That feels so...good!" She was pulling him in tighter and moaning loudly now.

Just as Grimes inserted a second finger, Elsa's body went tight all over. "Oh, God!" she screamed. "Oh...my GOD!!" She pulled his hard in so hard he would have laughed had he been able to.

Instead he just said, "So am I terrible or not?"

Elsa was breathing hard as she said, "Definitely not terrible!"

Grimes stood up and pulled off his pants and underwear and let them fall next to his shoes. Shea was laying on the floor and raised an eyebrow when he looked down at her. "Good girl," he said in response.

"Me or Shea?" Elsa asked teasingly.

"Oh, definitely you," he told her.

Elsa saw him for the first time and he watched as she put her hands over her face and said, "Oh...my...God."

He slid up next to her on the bed and she reached for him taking him her hand for the first time. "You're HUGE," she said still staring at his already hard cock.

"So that's not terrible, is it?" he said sweetly.

"Mmmm. Most definitely not."

Grimes laid on his back and Elsa rolled over and lowered her mouth onto his thick shaft. She swirled her tongue around the head for a while and Grimes said, "Okay, this can't possibly be your first time doing that."

She smiled and said, "Uh-uh. I just never had anyone take care of my needs before. But I'm...very skilled at taking care of yours." She lowered her head back down and took him deep then bobbed back up sucking hard on the head again and swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh shit, that feels good!" he groaned.

"Mmmm. You taste really good, too," she said before taking him as deeply as she could. She held it there and even after she began to gag, she kept holding it.

"Fuck!" he hollered out just as she could take no more.

She came up gasping for air and took several deep breaths before going back down for more. Grimes watched her suck his cock and he couldn't believe how beautiful she was. "You are unbelievably gorgeous," he told her. As she held him all the way down again he once more cried out, "Oh, fffuck!"

Elsa came up and said, "Yes, let's do fuck." She crawled on top of him and said, "I want you inside me SO bad."

He flipped her over in one swift move. She yelped and laughed at the same time. As he came up on top of her she said, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby," he said as he found her sweet spot.

"Mmmm. Fuck me, please," she moaned as he began pushing. Elsa hissed again as he entered he. "Ooooh! Easy, easy," she said. "Oh, my God. You are so big."

He held steady then backed out and re-entered her. "Better?" he asked when he got back to the original deepest spot.

"Mmmm. Much better," she said as she pulled him to her. He slowly and carefully inched his way inside her knowing how long it had been for her.

"You okay?" he asked when he was all the way inside her.

"Mmmm. Very okay," she murmured. "You feel so good inside my pussy," she whispered.

"Your pussy feels so good and so tight," he told her as he began slowly fucking her.

"Yes!" she moaned as he increased the tempo. "That feels amazing!" she cried. "Oh, my God...yes!"

Grimes began hammering her as Elsa tightened her grip around his shoulders and back. "More, please!" she begged him as she squeezed his shaft with her pussy. She was desperately pushing hard to make contact with her clit each time he thrust in.

"Where do you want my cum, honey?" he asked her as he knew he was getting close.

"Inside me," she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he kept drilling her.

"Very sure," she moaned. "Cum inside me. Please!"

Grimes slammed like a jackhammer for another half minute before Elsa literally screamed out in pleasure. "Oh...ssshit! Oh...ffffuck!"

Her body tensed again as Grimes let go of his first stream of cum shooting deep inside his lover's wet pussy. "Oh, fuck!" he grunted as stream after stream fired off one after another filling Elsa with his seed.

Elsa was whimpering with happiness as he stopped moving and held her close. "You are so not terrible," she told him. "In fact, you are absolutely amazing."

"That's exactly what I was about to tell you," he said smiling at her.

"You are SO handsome it makes my heart hurt when I look at you," she said with complete seriousness.

Grimes had a great comeback line in mind but didn't use it. "Thank you, sweetheart. You do the same to me."

"Really? Please don't tease me about that," she said with that look in her eye that told him she needed to be reassured.

"I'm not teasing, honey. You truly are the most beautiful woman I've even been with. I love you very much, Elsa."

"I love you, too, Curt," she said with total sincerity.

Just then Shea jumped up on the bed and curled into a ball. "Looks like we have company," he said.

"I believe we do," she said. "All that's missing is..."

Before she could speak, Rex was on the bed but he wasn't laying down. He walked over to them both sniffing first their heads and then places further south. Elsa laughed without embarrassment as Rex ventured a quick sniff where V marks the spot.

"Oh, my goodness. I guess it really is a good thing we both love dogs," she said.

"Hey, if it wasn't for Rex, we'd never have met."

"That's right," she said sweetly as she kissed him.

"And I'd never have fallen in love with you," he told her as he stared into her eyes.

"Or made love to me," she said with a wicked smile. "Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind doing that again even though I know I'm going to be walking differently tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command," he said as he felt himself growing inside her again.

*****

She stayed that night with him and he asked her to move in. She agreed and said she wanted to spend one last night in her old house before moving her things.

The next morning he and Shea showed up right at six am and that's when Grimes got down on one knee and asked Elsa to marry him. "I love more than anything in this world, Elsa Reese, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" she screamed. The noise startled Rex and he barked loudly until she shushed him. "Good boy," she said petting him with her left hand so she could see the big diamond ring on her finger.

Two months later, he married her in a small chapel where they were permitted to bring their dogs. Elsa had sewn a little tux for Rex and a white dress with lace borders for Shea along with a tiara she didn't much like on her head. After throwing her bouquet, they turned to Rex and Shea and said, "Come!" and headed out to the waiting limo to start their new lives together.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers