Mutual Agreement Ch. 05

Story Info
David discovers truth about Kathy's marriage.
4k words
3.96
108.6k
53
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Over the next two weeks the nights were pretty much the same old routine with David either fucking my wife out here in the living room or the bedroom depending on their mod. There were times when they spent the whole day playing around in the bedroom. I could see a few changes in both my wife and David which indicated they had become very close. Kathy hadn't even tried to sneak a kiss or a hug from me the last five or six days. David didn't let Kathy out of his sight very much anyway and if they weren't sitting together or laying together they were fucking together.

I had been taking some of the herbs David had given me over a couple weeks ago but I only was able to achieve an erection one other time. I'd put off seeing my doctor hoping maybe these pills might help me out and wanted to give them a little more time.

Both David and Kathy spent most of the day walking around the house in the nude. After all, what was the purpose of getting dressed if you were going to fuck all day long. This morning Kathy sat on the sofa and propped one of her legs up and I could see from my position on the chair that her pussy was now gapping open from all of the stretching it was receiving.

By this time my wife was very likely to be pregnant with David's fetus and for some reason I didn't care. Should I blame myself for granting my permission for my wife to date another man? I thought about what David had told me a couple weeks ago about some white women wanting to be impregnated by black men.

Could it be something psychological as a way to get back at a partner they felt has been inadequate as a lover or sort of revenge? I felt this was my revenge to say, see what you got yourself into and now what are you going to do about it? I was feeling betrayed by my wife by having this man stay at our house. Kathy didn't believe anything I tried to tell her about David trying to knock her up or did she?

My understanding in the first place was a mutual agreement and if either one of us felt uncomfortable than it would stop. Another thought came into my mind as I made a decision that I'd tell David we were married and just see what he does.

David walked out into the room and sat down across from me in the chair and said, "Good morning." I told David I had something I wanted to tell him that he should know about Kathy and me. Kathy walked into the room just as I was going to tell David we were married and sat down next to him on the sofa as David put his arm around her. This time I noticed Kathy was wearing her wedding and engagement rings and spoke out and said, "Kathy, your wearing your rings!" Kathy said, "Yes."

Kathy had tears in her eye's as she answered me as David took a hold of her hand. Kathy looked over at me and said, "I told David last night that we were married and the reasons why I wasn't honest with him from the beginning."

Kathy was holding back tears as David hugged my wife and kissed her forehead as Kathy started to cry. Kathy said she knew what she had done was wrong and didn't mean to hurt anyone. I responded by telling Kathy the only problem I had with the entire situation was the fact that she didn't tell David the truth from the very beginning.

David sat very quit but still held onto my wife as my wife looked back over at me and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you, when you gave me permission to find a lover I should have been honest with everyone from the beginning."

David whispered to Kathy and asked if she were going to be all right and she nodded her head and said she would be fine. David stood up and asked me to go with him and I followed him out the front door and to his car.

David drove to the park not saying a word and we got out and walked over to a bench and sat down. David said he was sorry the situation didn't work out differently and hoped I didn't have any bad feeling about him. I told David I realized he was coming into this without knowing the truth and I wasn't really blaming anyone.

David said, "Kathy told me last night she had very strong feeling for me and she felt she was in love with me." David went on to Say, "Kathy told me she had something very important to tell me and that's when she told me you guys were married." David than told me he told Kathy about not telling her the truth about being safe and that she might already be carrying his baby.

David turned and faced me and said, "I told Kathy that I would take care of the baby and even marry her if you decided to get a divorce from her." David told me that my wife told him she still loved me but the decision was going to be up to me. David said that Kathy mentioned I would never forgive her if she was pregnant by another man.

I told David I would have to think about the whole situation and said I loved my wife and knew she wanted children very bad but because of my problem we couldn't have them. I told David that Kathy problebly blamed me for that reason.

David told me that Kathy mentioned to him last night that we were going to adopt children but she always wanted to have her own. David said, "Do you remember the little talk about white women having a desire about getting pregnant from black men?" I answered David and said I remembered. David said, "She really wanted my baby because a couple times she spoke out and told me to give her a baby when we were fucking."David said he thought I should know the truth and I guess I wasn't prepared for that part of information he was telling me.

David said when we returned to the house that he would pack his things and leave. I hesitated for a moment before telling him he didn't have to leave. I told David that he could move his things into the guests' bedroom and I'd move my things back into mine. I said that we would work out the problems together since we were all part of the blame.

David agreed and we shook hands and I started to get up when David held onto me and said, "I didn't mean to break up your marriage or cause anyone any heartache and I want you to know I have very deep feelings for your wife so whatever you should decide on your part that I want you to know that your wife will be my priority." We both stood up and drove back to the house and there wasn't another word spoken along the way.

Once back we both went into our rooms and started to make the exchange right away. Kathy had been in the shower and came out while David was packing up his clothes and could hear them talking. I could see their reflection in a mirror in the hallway and saw that they were embracing and kissing for several minutes until David broke himself free and picked up his bags and came into my room. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room telling David I'd be right back for the rest of the clothes.

I walked into our room and Kathy was sitting on the bed folding a few items that belonged to David. I sat my things down and said I would take them to David because I had another trip to make. Kathy stood up and put her arms around me and said she was sorry for not being honest with David and to me for any pain she may have caused me.

I just shook my head and took David's things and walked back to bring the last of my stuff back into the room. David was still unpacking his things as I picked up the rest of my things and told him I'd see him in the front room later.

Back in the master bedroom I finished putting my things away when Kathy walked out of the bathroom. I could smell the perfume Kathy was wearing and turned around to see her wearing a green dress. Kathy walked up to me and put her arms around my waist and said, "I thought the three of us could go out and have a nice dinner and maybe go dancing afterward."

I was hesitant going out with them at first but told my wife it would be fine and I would change my clothes. Kathy said she would tell David and have him change into something else. I got changed while Kathy was in the room with David and could hear them talking as I got dressed. I couldn't see them in the mirror from this angle but it seemed to get very quit while I stood silent waiting for some words to be spoken. I could hear the sounds of kissing now and out of curiosity I slowly walked into the hall and walked toward the guest's room and could see their reflection in the dresser mirror.

My wife and David were locked in a passionate kiss and David had hiked my wife's dress up over her ass and was holding her cheeks in his hands as they kissed. They broke the kiss and David pushed my wife's dress back down so I slowly walked back to my room and turned to see my wife had followed me and said David was getting ready.

Kathy walked into the bathroom and I could see she was touching up her lipstick after kissing David in the other room. I could really see the compassion they had for one another and wondered if I still fit in my wife's life any longer.

We arrived at a nice club in town that served seafood and had a dancing at nine so we all ordered lobster and ate our meal without much being said other than comments about the food. After dinner we all sat around the table watching other people coming into the club as we had a few drinks.

We were all feeling good after several mixed drinks as David was the first one to speak breaking the ice. David looked over at Kathy and said, "Kathy, you know how I feel about you and I know how you feel about your husband and me. How would you like two men in your life?" David was feeling very good as he slurred those words but seemed to be speaking very seriously. David went on and said, "If you allow me to come into your life you wouldn't have to divorce your husband. The hubby would keep his little wife and we could fuck as much as we wanted. We could live like a big happy family."

Neither Kathy nor I made any comments to David's solution and thought he was joking or just had too much to drink. David looked at us and said, "Come on now, you both agreed she could take a lover." David kept going and said, "I could be Kathy's lover just like the two of you agreed and you both can go about your business just like it was before I entered the picture."

I was the first to give a response to David and said, "What it is you saying, you want to move in with us permanently and consider yourself Kathy's other husband?"Than I said, "That's illegal and sounds a little bazaar to me."

Kathy didn't say anything but sat and took everything in we were saying as David responded back by saying, "It would only be a little three-way agreement between us. The two of you would stay legally married and I would become Kathy's second husband but only between us."

Kathy finally answered as she slurred her words from the drinks and said, "Wow, two husbands would be a fantasy, why not think on it and enjoy the evening, who wants to dance with me?"Kathy stood up and waited for one of us to take her on the dance floor as David stood up and took her by the hand and lead her onto the floor.

They were on the floor with several other couples dancing to a fast song. I thought about what David had said and other than the fact of him wanting to move into our house the rest of the idea wasn't much more than what Kathy and I agreed upon in the first place. I thought about what David said about white women having the pregnancy fantasy and thought about my own fantasies.

I was the first person to bring up the idea of Kathy taking a lover and wondered if I could be turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife? After all, I was able to have an erection a couple times while watching them fuck the past couple of weeks. Maybe there was more than just feeling sorry for my wife's sexual needs and really it's my desire to watch her with another man. Would I have thought differently about the situation if Kathy had told the truth to David in the first place?

How normal would it be with the three of us living as men and wife in the same house? How normal would it be anyway with Kathy keeping a lover on the side as I had first suggested? My thoughts went back to the first night that I even mentioned the idea to Kathy about a lover and remember the response she gave me like I was out of my mind.

It's settled, I was the one that brought the idea into our life so I would have to be the one to make the first move to decide about David staying with us. I looked up and saw David holding Kathy tight as they slow danced with several other couples on the floor.

We left the club around midnight without much being said about David's suggestion as the three of us went straight for the bedrooms. Kathy and I were in our rooms together for the first time in more than two weeks and David was in the guests' bedroom.

Kathy changed in the bathroom and I slipped my clothes off right along the side the bed and got into bed as my wife walked out of the bathroom in a short black nightie and turned the light off and got into bed with me.

I could smell both the liquor and her perfume as she put her arm around me and kissed me on the lips. Kathy told me she loved me and said good night as she turned around with her back facing me and started to fall asleep.

I lay there for several minutes until I put my hand on my wife's hip and ran my hand along down her thigh and back up and gently squeezed her ass. Kathy turned back around to face me and kissed me on the lips running her tongue inside my mouth. I lowered my head down and moved the nightie to the side and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. Kathy was getting aroused as she held onto my head and pulled my head into her chest.

I actually felt myself starting to get an erection from the foreplay with my wife as I tilted my head back up to kiss her again. I had made the decision that I'd make the first move to accept David into our life.

I kissed Kathy on the lips again and whispered to her, "I want you to go into David's room and fuck him." I don't think Kathy really understood what I had just said to her as she continued to kiss my lips and I whispered again, "I want you to get up and go into David's room right now and let him fuck you." Kathy put her arm around my waist and I could see her eye's starring at me in the dim light as my words just sunk in.

I reassured my wife that it was all right and whispered again, "Honey, I want you to go and wake David up and pull your nightie up and sit on his cock and let him fuck you." I told her, "Its all right now, David is expecting you. Now go and fuck him." Kathy kissed me once more without saying a word and got up and left the room.

I suppose it wasn't any different from a married couple involved in old fashion wife swapping and I didn't consider my wife cheating on me because I just gave her my consent to fuck this man tonight. Only it felt different this time because we were both being honest about what we wanted.

Would our agreement really be that bazaar when you think of the large percentage of married people that cheat each year and the marriage ending in divorce?

I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the next room with my wife and David at the moment. I still had an erection and started to stroke my cock wondering if my wife had done exactly what I said and sat on David's cock. There was only one way I would find out and that was to go and look for myself.

I slowly got out of bed not wanting them to hear me as I held onto my cock and walked out into the hall and slowly moved toward the bedroom doorway. The room was dark with only the moon light shining inside the window which gave me an advantage because the hall was pitch dark. I kept stroking my cock which was still hard and leaned across the doorway and looked inside.

I could hear movement on the bed and could see Kathy sitting on top of David moving slowly up and down. Even though the light was too dim to see his cock, I could hear the suction sounds it was making as he fucked my wife.

I started to jerk my cock more as I listened to the sounds of my wife riding David's cock. I could hear the moans my wife was making now as she was being fucked. I continued to jerk my cock until I felt I was ready to cum and slowed my pace because I wanted it to last awhile longer.

Taking another look I could see Kathy was still wearing the black nightie she had put on and David's hands had pulled it up while he gripped her hips. I could see Kathy's ass clearly now as she slid her ass back and forth with little rotating movements. I herd David's voice telling my wife to keep moving her ass around and that it felt good.

I could hear my wife as she bent down and kissed David's lips while there pace got a little faster. I started to stroke my own cock now as David started to increase his speed even more. Kathy yelled out that she was going to cum and David said, "Cum for me, cum on my black cock for me."

I was almost there myself as I herd David let out a yell that he was about to cum too. I could hear Kathy's voice telling David, "Cum inside me darling." Than David made a loud grunt as he shot his seed deep inside my wife while my own load shot off and hit the hallway wall.

After a few minutes I could only hear them kissing as I looked around the corner I saw my wife pulling off David and sitting on the edge of the bed. I decided I better go back to my room before they caught me out here.

I lay in our bed for several minutes until something unexpected happened next as my wife walked into the room still wearing the black nightie and got into bed with me. I turned toward my wife and she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Is that what you wanted honey?" I looked at my wife's eye's and whispered, "Did you ride David's cock and let him cum inside you?"

Kathy whispered back, "Yes, I was a naughty girl and David fucked my pussy with his big black cock and shot his seed inside me." Kathy continued and whispered, "Do you want to feel how wet my pussy is with his seed?"

I reached my hand down toward Kathy's bare pussy mound and felt around for her crack and inserted my finger inside her as she winched back with my touch and asked, "Can you feel it inside me?" I answered Kathy back saying yes and kissing her lips as I moved my finger around feeling the wetness from David's seed inside my wife.

Kathy started to grind her hips around as I played with her pussy and my wife told me to lay flat on my back as she moved herself up and climbed on top of me. I thought at first she was going to try and mount my cock which was actually hard at the moment but instead she climbed up toward my head and sat down with her pussy above my mouth and said, "I want you to lick my pussy for me." Kathy whispered, "Taste David's seed and lick it out for me."

I ran my tongue inside my wife's pussy and started to lick her pussy as she started to grind her hips around and push her pussy down onto my tongue. Kathy's pussy was wet and sticky with David's seed as my wife pushed herself down onto my face.

Kathy had reached back and took a hold of my cock in her hand and began to jerk it slowly as I licked her pussy. Kathy turned herself around now and bent down and took my cock inside her mouth and started to lick around the head as I continued to clean out her pussy. There was more of David's seed dripping out as I licked around Kathy's pussy lips taking each side in my mouth and gently pulling on it with my teeth.

Kathy began to suck the entire length of my cock inside her mouth moving her head around giving as much sensation and pleasure as possible. Kathy's little ass started to shake as I knew she was about to cum as I moved my tongue around in little circles and rubbing her clitoris giving her much stimulation as she screamed out that she was there.

Kathy trembled above my face as I shot my load into Kathy's mouth within seconds of the start of her orgasm. Kathy sucked on my cock until she had swallowed every last drop of cum I unloaded.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers
12