Mutual Attraction Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister shows Brother that 69 is not just another number.
6.3k words
4.71
109.1k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

This story continues on directly after my last story, Mutual Attraction Part 2.

Morning came again, and for the second time, I woke up next to my sister, Louise, except this time we were in her bed and not mine. I looked at her, asleep beside me in her bed, as her chest rose and fell in her sleep, and then after a few moments, she also woke up.

We talked for a few minutes, and then she casually reached down, felt my morning erection, and she rolled over on top of me. However, the moment she pressed her soft mouth onto mine, the phone rang, and she jumped out of bed to answer it in the family room. It was Mrs Cairncross, her boss's wife, saying that one of the other girls had called in sick, and asking if Louise could come in on her scheduled day off. That meant that our day of mutual exploration, that Louise had proposed the previous night, had to be postponed, but Mrs Cairncross did say that if things were not too busy, she would let Louise finish early.

So, Louise and I had breakfast as normal, and she headed out the door for work, just like any other day. That left me at home on my own, so I tidied up, and went to visit a couple of friends for most of the day.

I had soccer training in the afternoon, and after training, I got a lift home with one of the guys in my team. When he dropped me off outside my house, I saw that Louise's car was already in the driveway, so Mrs Cairncross must have kept her promise. I was glowing from the physical workout I had just had, but very sweaty, when I walked in the back door, and I found Louise making coffee in the kitchen. She was wearing a short, sleeveless, cream coloured dress, with a pale pink pattern on it, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail, the way she wore it sometimes. The short skirt showed off her shapely legs and curvy figure, and it was cut just low enough in the front to show a little cleavage, but not too much, and with her hair tied back like that, she looked like a combination of sweet and sexy meets girl next door. We greeted each other in the kitchen and she said, "You look like you need a shower." I agreed with her and headed straight for the bathroom, where I wasted no time in stripping off, and jumping under the hot water.

After I had finished, and put on some fresh clothes, I went to the family room, where I found Louise sitting on the couch, watching the afternoon soap operas. "I don't know how you watch this stuff," I said, sitting down next to her on her left, and she said, "I don't know, either." They just suck you in sometimes."

She hit the mute button on the remote, shutting down the sound on the TV, and leaned a little closer to me. "You smell nice," she said, "straight from the shower."

I turned to her and sniffed, and said, "You smell nice too."

It was true; she did smell nice, like a mixture of her deodorant, sweet hair shampoo, and her own personal scent. "So," Louise said, turning to face me, "you got any plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

"No," I said, "nothing in particular."

She turned around on the couch, and swung her legs up and onto my lap, and leant back against the right arm of the couch to face me. "Well," she said with a smile, "we've got the whole house to ourselves, and all the time in the world. I wonder what sort ofmischiefwe can get up to."

I could see where this was leading, so I answered, "I'm sure we'll think of something, if we put our heads together."

Louise's short dress had ridden up when she put her legs across my lap, and I could see she had a pair of white cotton panties on underneath. "Are you looking up my skirt?" she asked.

A week ago, I would have denied it, but a lot had happened in the past two days. "Yes, I was," I said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"And what's so interesting up there?" she asked, playfully.

"I was looking at your pants," I said.


"My knickers," she replied, speaking like a person interrogating a child over some act of naughtiness, and being unsatisfied with the answers, "And what's so interesting about my underwear?"

"Dunno," I answered, "I was just looking."

"Is it my knickers," she asked, "or what's inside them?" still with that playful tone.

"Well, to tell you the truth," I answered, "it's more a matter of what's inside them."

"And what's inside them that's so interesting?' she asked, making eye contact, but still maintaining that playful tone.

I decided on the spur of the moment to use the word with maximum impact, and I said to her, "Your cunt."

Louise's eyes widened a little, and she looked genuinely surprised. "Wayne McAllister, how dare you talk about my private parts like that?" she asked, still playful, but with a sterner tone in her voice, "You've hurt my feelings now. You'll have to kiss me better."

"No problem there," I said, leaning forward to kiss her on the mouth, but she pulled back and said, "Not on my mouth. You've got to kiss the part of me you insulted."

She had a mischievous, challenging smile on her face.

"That's just as easy," I said, lifting her legs and swinging down between them. I pushed her skirt up a little higher, and I saw that her white cotton briefs had a yellow smiley face printed on the front. I put my face down near her pussy, and I breathed in gently, taking in the sexy scent through her panties. Then I gently kissed her on her panties, just about where I knew her clit would be, underneath the material. I held my face there for a moment, enjoying the scent. Then I looked up at her from between her legs.

"Not bad," she said, "but you're not kissing me, you're really kissing my knickers, aren't you?"

"I'll soon fix that," I said, eagerly, and I put my fingers into the waistband of her pants, and she lifted her bottom off the couch to let me pull them down. I slid them down her long legs, and took them off her, dropping them on the floor. I looked up at her face, and she was simply watching me, without speaking. I put my face back between her legs again, and I gently kissed her on her clit, this time without any cotton between my lips and her skin. I inhaled again, and then I turned and gently kissed her on the smooth, soft skin of her left inner thigh, feeling her pubic hair on my left cheek. I turned back to her pussy, and I gently moved her left leg a little wider to give myself better access to her, and I kissed her just underneath her clit. I held the kiss for a moment, and then I slipped my tongue in a little between her inner lips, tasting her, and feeling the excitement mounting inside me. Louise was already starting to get a little wet.

I turned my head a little, and I used the left side of my tongue to gently tease her clit, and I heard her take a deep breath. Looking up, I saw her with her eyes half closed, and then she gathered herself together, and said, "Wayne, I think I've been a little greedy."

I had no idea what she meant. I took my mouth away from her pussy, and I said, "What are you talking about?"

"I love it when you go down on me, and you seem to get better at it each time you do it," she said, "but I think I should have returned the favour by now."

"You don't have to do that," I answered.

"But I'd love to, Wayne," she said, "Girls like going down on guys as much as guys like to do it." Then she paused, and continued, with a smile, "Well, most of them anyway."

Naturally, I had never had my dick in a girl's mouth, but I was pretty happy with what I was doing, so I said, "If you want to."

"Of course I want to," she said, "Would you like to try it now?"

I looked at her pussy, and with a smile, she said, "Trust me, you can finish what you started, after I finish withyou."

I got out from between her legs, and she said, "Hop back up on the couch."

I sat back on the couch again, and Louise moved down and knelt on the floor between my legs. She unclipped the stud on my jeans, and then undid my fly, and I lifted my bottom to let her slide my jeans and underpants down, to expose my cock, which was standing up, rock hard. She smiled when she saw it, and put her right hand around it, gently rubbing the little bubble of precum with her thumb.

She looked me in the eyes, from down near my hard cock, and said, "Are you ready?"

"What about, ........" I said, without finishing. I wasn't sure how to ask.

"You mean, is it okay to come in my mouth, don't you?' she asked, with a smile.

"Ahhh, yeah," I said, " I wasn't sure, ......."

"Look," she said, a little more serious, "Some girls don't like it, but I do." Then she smiled again, and said, "Just give me a little warning when you're about to do it, though, because I can't do the deep throat, and Idon'tthink you want me choking on a blob of your come. How would you explainthatto Dad when he gets home?"

We both chuckled at that, and then she put her head nearer to my hard cock, saying, "Just let me try it for a minute, and see what you think."

I felt her warm breath on my cock, and then she opened her mouth, and put her tongue on the tip, and licked off a little of my precum. She looked me in the eye, and swallowed it, and then she started to lick the head of my cock, like an ice cream cone. The feeling was incredible, and I couldn't help moving my pelvis, so Louise put both hands on my belly to keep me in place. She took her mouth away from my cock, and said, "I can see how sensitive you are, but I'll be gentle. I think you'll like this."

She took the head of my cock into her mouth, and began to gently move her lips and mouth up and down, on just the head only. Like most guys, the head of my cock was very sensitive, and it was all I could do to stop myself lifting my pelvis off the couch. Louise's pretty mouth was moving up and down on the head of my cock, with her saliva dripping down the sides. At the same time, her tongue was working on the very sensitive part just under the head, and she gradually began to take a little more of my cock in her mouth, just a little more with each bob of her head. After a moment or two, I could feel the head of my cock touching the roof of her mouth, as her soft lips worked their magic along the shaft. There were little slurping sounds, as her saliva ran down the sides, providing the lube for her mouth, as she worked it up and down my hard cock.

I took a long, deep breath, barely knowing I was doing it, and after a little more of this mouth and tongue action, Louise took her mouth away from my cock. "How do you like it so far?" she asked.

I let out a long sigh, as my body relaxed from the tension Louis had built up in it with her mouth, and I said, "It's fantastic," without exaggeration.

"Do you think you'll come if I keep on doing it?" she asked.

"I think so. It's different from, um," I paused, looking for the best word, "... sex."

"Want me to keep going?" she asked, smiling at my awkwardness.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah," I said. My voice was still a little shaky. Then, I was surprised to see her stand up, and she knelt her left knee on the couch and lifted her skirt a little. She said, "Touch my pussy. See how wet I am, from your cock in my mouth."

I reached between her legs with my right hand, and I felt her pussy. It was drenched with her juices. "You realise," she said, "you'll have to help me out with that after I finish, don't you?"

"I'll be glad to help you with that," I said. My voice was just about under control now. I put my fingers in my mouth, and sucked Louise's juices off them. She bent down and cupped my chin in her hand, kissing me, long, deep and sexy, on the mouth, with a little tongue thrown in for good measure. "I can taste myself on your lips," she said, with her face still close to mine.

Louise knelt back down between my legs, and put her warm mouth around the head of my cock again. Then, she seemed to think of something she wanted to tell me, so she took it away, and said, "I hate to use the D-word here, but Derek used to say that it was better if he imagined his dick was in my pussy when I went down on him."

"Don't you think it's exciting enough, having my dick in my sister's mouth?" I asked.

Louise giggled a little, and said, "Stop making me laugh. I can't get my lips around it." After a moment, she put her mouth back over the head of my cock, and began to work her way back down again, taking her time, and using her tongue to work on the underside of my cock as her lips moved up and down on the shaft. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and it wasn't any use trying to hold on. Louise's mouth was just too good for me.

I felt the orgasm starting, and by now Louise had most of my cock inside her mouth. "I'm not far off," I said, to warn her, as he had asked me to do, but she kept that sweet rhythm and movement going. Once again, I could feel the roof of her mouth on my cock, and every now and again, Louise would change the angle of her head as she moved her mouth up and down, or she would lift her lips right to the head, and give me a few quick, short strokes, just taking the head inside. Then, she would slide her mouth right down the shaft again. "Lou," I said, with an urgency in my voice that even I didn't expect, "I'm gonna come. I can't hold it!"

Louise kept up her up and down movement on my cock, and the orgasm started at the base of my cock, with a wave of pure pleasure going right through me, as I spurted in her mouth. She tried to catch it all, but then there was a second spurt, accompanied by a similar wave of pleasure, and some of my come ran out of her mouth, down my cock and into my pubic hair. I spurted again, and she tried to swallow, but there was just too much come in her mouth, and it oozed out from her lips, as I gave one or two more last spurts into her mouth. She kept up that motion with her head the whole time, still pleasuring my cock even as it spurted my seed into her soft, warm mouth. Then, as the orgasm subsided, she was able to swallow the last couple of spurts.

After I had finished, she used her mouth to clean most of the come and saliva off my cock, and then swallowed, giving me a proud look as she took her mouth off it. There was a little dribble of come on her chin, but she picked up her white knickers from the floor and wiped it, saying, "I don't think I'll need those for the rest of the afternoon," as she put them aside. Then, she looked at me.

"You like?" she asked, although it was obvious she knew the answer.

"That was unbelievable," I said, still a little breathless.

"I thought you'd like it," Louise said, with a smile, still kneeling between my legs. She got up and put her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me back on the couch, and then kissed me softly on the mouth, a long, slow and sensual kiss. Her mouth felt warmer than usual, and tasted a little salty. She drew back slightly from the kiss, and said, "Guess what, now I'mreallyhorny. A dick in my mouth does it every time. Feel my pussy."

I reached between her legs again, and felt her dripping pussy with the fingers of my right hand. "I'll have to help you with that," I said, "It's only good manners."

She smiled again, and kissed me on the mouth once more, then knelt back down, with her face level with my cock. It was still half hard, even after coming in her mouth, and she looked at it, and said, "Hmmm, I could probably just get by with this," and she paused and continued, "but I think this may be a job for that magic mouth of yours. Are you up for that?"

"I like the way you think," I answered, and I leant forward, taking her by the shoulders, and gently turning her around, and onto the couch beside me, on my right. Once again, I moved into position between her legs, and she lifted her bottom to allow me to lift her skirt, exposing her pretty pussy again.

Louise's voice was a little breathless, but she looked around at the couch and said, "How about we go into my room for this? There's more room on my bed."

"Okay," I said, but I still leaned forward to kiss her on the inner lips of her pussy, inhaling that lovely scent. I just couldn't get enough of it. I stood up, and Louise reached up, took my hand, and let me help her to her feet. We walked down the hallway to her bedroom, and I watched her beautiful butt, as she walked ahead of me. I felt a little weak in the knees, watching her sexy walk, and knowing that things were just about to get even better.

We walked into her room, and Louise took off her dress with one movement, and looked down at her lacy white bra, which was all she had left on. "I may as well get rid of this," she said, turning to me to undo the clasp. Naturally, I fumbled badly trying to get it off, but after three attempts, I got the clasp undone, and she slipped the bra over her shoulders, and dropped it on top of her dress on the floor.

I had pulled my pants back up before I started following Louise to her room, and she looked at me and cocked her head slightly, saying, "You look a little overdressed." She undid the stud on my jeans, and knelt down, slipping my jeans down my legs. The sight of her naked body, with her fair skin contrasting with the dark of her pubic hair, and her lovely breasts with their pink nipples, was so exciting to me, I could feel butterflies starting in my stomach. I stepped out of my jeans, and my half hard cock was already responding to the sight of my naked sister, and she said, "I like your style," gently wrapping her right hand around it, then letting go.

Louise stood back up, and said, "If I can be naked, so can you," and she unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it off me. To be honest, I felt a little self-conscious standing there, totally naked with her, even after what we had been up to, but I was also extremely excited by what we were doing. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, and Louise took my hand, and held it as we walked the few feet to her bed, then turned and sat on it. She looked up at me with a surprisingly serious look on her face, and her voice was little more than a whisper. "I'd love you to make me come with your mouth, Wayne," she said, and then she looked at my cock, which was probably hard enough to enter her pussy by now, "but if you want to do the wild thing now, we can do that. We've got all the time in the world."

She took hold of my cock again, from her sitting position, and wrapped her fingers around it, stroking the head gently with her thumb a couple of times, then looked up at me, saying, "The ball's in your court, little brother."

I had to swallow before I could speak, but I said, "What about if we go down on each other. You know, a sixty-nine."

Louise took me by the left hand and pulled me down on the bed, so I sat next to her on her right. She smiled so sweetly, it was almost out of place under the circumstances, and said, "Wayne, you'refullof surprises!'

She leaned to me, and kissed me once more, on the mouth, and said, with her mouth almost touching mine, "I have to warn you, Wayne, if we have a sixty-nine, it's gonna make me so horny I'll fuck your brains out afterwards. Just keep that in mind."

"I'm willing to risk it," I replied.

"You want me on top?" she asked, sliding back onto her bed.

"That would be the gentlemanly thing, wouldn't it?" I said, turning back to face her.

"Well," she said, "you'd better assume the position. There's a lot of lust to be satisfied here, and my pussy can't lick itself, you know."

I moved up onto her bed, and lay my head on one of the pillows. "Um, you better move down," Louise said, from her position in the middle of the bed, "I do have legs."

"I'm new at this," I answered, and I shuffled down the bed a little, so Louise could get in position on top of me. Seeing her swinging her left leg over me, and moving her pussy up to my face was incredibly exciting just in itself, but that was only the start, as she got into the sixty-nine position, and I felt her warm breath on my hard cock.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers
12