Mutual Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In conscious real-time, Sabrina moved in counterstroke to his long deep thrusts and her hands swept his back and neck as he banged against her clitoris. She was rising to her own pleasure and needed Eddie to conclude the coupling episodes. Her whispers were urgent and led Eddie back to the reality of her real body and their bed borne sex.

"Now, my bold stallion, NOW! Fill me, Fill Me UP."

Eddie complied and arched his back, voicing his angry cry and fulfilling his work-a-day fantasies.

"Take that, you Fucking BITCH! Take it ALL!"

His cock erupted with volumes of real spunk deep inside Sabrina's throbbing pussy. She felt the powerful flow and let herself go, joining his relief of their mutual pent-up animal lust. They vibrated violently to a shuddering conclusion, collapsing together, unable to do other than breathe themselves back to a post-coital calmness.

Thereafter, their sweaty bodies still entangled, they gently fondled until rejuvenated to engage in another calm soothing fuck, gaining intimate carnal pleasure from their more sedate coital connection.

They lightly slumbered and he awoke first. She was still peacefully asleep beside him. His dick twitched at the innocent sight: a stray auburn tress covered her freckled face. Her eyelids twitched in her REM sleep. He wondered: 'what is she dreaming of?'

He knew he should let her get some rest but his newly aroused cock said otherwise. Eddie heeded its call and boldly rolled above her, saddled up quickly, and punched his cock into the redhead beauty's surprisingly wet and ready cunt.

Sabrina had been deeply dreaming, one of her most erotic recurring fantasies.

She was running barefooted in a gloomy setting, chased by a dark shadow. The pursuer's footsteps got ever louder as he gained on her. She was nearly exhausted by the fear but still running as fast as she could. But to no avail.

She was overtaken, seized from behind by the blurred figure, grabbed around the waist, and tossed to the ground. A mighty maw ripped away her flimsy white tunic, leaving her naked and vulnerable. She struggled, arms and legs flailing, but the large muscular bulk pinned her to the ground and crawled between her flailing legs.

She feared his size, both body and erection, but nevertheless, he overwhelmed her meager abilities to resist. He was almost brutal in his forceful penetration, followed by powerful full strokes of his fat cock in her narrow vaginal passage. She was unable to suppress her moans as the shaft raked her soft membranes, the sensations igniting her fiery lust.

Eddie heard her furtive moans as he stroked his cock in her cunt. Her body jerked with small shudders. She scuffled sleepily against his moves with her hands and hips, but her legs spread instinctively wider as his cock burrowed deeper and deeper.

Her mental gloom died away as her eyes weakly fluttered open to a dim-lit room and her sexual stalker fantasy dissolved into her awakening consciousness. A grunting man was on top of her, stroking his cock in her pussy, and she switched her attention from the imagined shadowy stalker to her actual alpha male bedmate. Her mind grasped the reality that it was Eddie fucking her in his luxurious bed.

Her arms circled his neck and her sweet breath filled his nostrils and ears. Her moans now synched with his manly thrusts.

He felt her awakened warmth cuddle him as he stroked. Her breathing deepened as did his own until they crested and soared into the thrall of their mutual need for ecstatic delight. The downward spiral was long and drawn out and they both collapsed and relaxed on the soft mattress.

Kisses concluded their intimacy and they rolled apart, weary and sated, slumbering peacefully until morning.

----------

Fred read through the contract, asking pointed questions about almost every paragraph. Oma was struck by his bold confident tone, having heard rumors of his machismo but still surprised by its intensity. She felt somewhat smitten by this powerful alpha male business mogul, maybe even cowed by his aura.

Oksana sat in on the session, silently taking meeting minutes, and detected her boss's subtle signs of strong attraction to the man. The meeting was dragging on and Oksana volunteered to fetch coffee.

Her loyalty to Oma approached love and she constantly worried about her supervisor's unhealthy sexual self-denial. Her boss's timely attraction to this man may be the opportune remedy to the quandary. She surreptitiously dosed Oma's drink with a long-term aphrodisiac.

Sipping her brew, Oma's temperament warmed as the negotiations eventually wound down. She was becoming more agreeable to any suggestion from the man.

It was late in the day and he offered to take her somewhere to celebrate their success. She abnormally agreed and obligingly followed him out to his waiting limousine. They rode out of the main part of downtown into the far ex-burbs. The car entered his rural estate, and disgorged its passengers at the stone McMansion, with its night-lighted manicured landscaping.

He led his lady inside and ushered her to a locked door, opened it, and guided her down a narrow flight of stairs to the mansion's basement. Oma saw that Fred had modeled the space as a dungeon.

She felt loose and relaxed and she didn't balk when he partially stripped her, removing dress and panties but leaving on her stockings, heels, and corset. She mildly cooperated in adding cuffs, collar, and ankle bracelets.

She straggled behind him to a roughhewn standing box frame to which he bound her spread-eagle. Secured, she chilled out further and hung loose in the suspended posture.

The corset had built-in breast cups. They were small work for Fred's knife and scissors, carefully wielded, that cut away the straps and obstructions. Her broad nipples on her big boobs hunched over the remaining torso piece.

Fred cupped and kneaded the exposed mammaries, testing and judging their plump resilience, a fine pair of fun bags for his impending abuse. He retrieved a dog switch and lightly tapped her nipples, gaining a guttural groan from his bound playmate. He would return to the round beauties soon, but he had other tasks at hand on her rearward side.

He stood in a sturdy stance, hauled back, and swung, contacting both exposed ass cheeks at once. Her surprised screech reverberated about the underground room, safely sound deadened so that no one on the exterior of the house would notice.

Oma screwed her head around to look over her shoulder, trying to predict the next stroke but he stopped at one rap. He had made his point. He blindfolded her to prevent any future preemptive anticipation. He plugged her pussy with a vibrating dildo, stuffed her ass with a chrome plug insertion, and began anew.

He patiently hit her front and back, light blows that snapped but didn't mark her skin. Oma jumped against her bindings at each contact. Her nerves were on edge, she was feeling the mild vibrations in her pussy, and she couldn't know whether the next strike might be a full stroke like the original swipe to her ass. Still, any snap of the dog switch would feel painful.

Fred wound down the warm-up with a series of strikes to her breasts, alternating sides and thoroughly covering her nipples, side-boobs, and under-boobs. She was moaning in a daze, and he judged her ready to service his needs. He popped out the dido and fucked her standing in the frame. He captured her lips and tongue while he violently thrust up her cunt, his fists squeezing her stinging tits.

She succumbed and too soon crashed into a stunning orgasm that stiffened her back and convulsed her whole body. She descended from those heights and hung loose in her trappings again, still impaled by Fred's cock, who had held back his own sexual release.

He took her down and laid her out on a cassock, bound her limbs wide apart to floor bolts, and mounted up again, plunging in to take up prone where he had left off upright, gearing back up his pent-up lust.

Her bound limbs struggled weakly as the mind-numbed woman was thoroughly fucked. She peaked again in half awareness. That act ignited Fred's ejaculation and he emptied himself inside tonight's procured lust receptacle.

He took her up and remounted her to the frame, now only paying his macho attention to her ass, a dog whipping harder than before, causing her tits to dance. He enjoyed the jiggly sidewinder boob views and the sexy sights renewed his erection. He took her sopping cunt in a rear-standing fuck, clutching hard on her tits. Oma spasmed again on his cock and that reaction set him off again.

He took down the suspended exhausted female, swathed her in a blanket, and carried her gently to his upper floor bedroom. She lay curled up on her side on the sheeted mattress. He laid down next to her, his groin near her face.

Oma intuitively nursed his limp spent cock through the remainder of the night, sleeping with his manly appendage lolling on her tongue, awaking fitfully to suckle gently until she dozed off again.

Fred awoke in the morning with a growing erection, half embedded in his bedmate's mouth. His manhood plumped to fullness, causing Oma to wake as well. She suckled with devotion and he rewarded her fellatio worship with his final dribbling spew on her tongue.

After breakfast and a quick preening, his limo driver returned Oma to her corporate office.

On the ride, Oma basked in her protracted weariness, musing on her night of fleeting liberation from her stressful command and control lifestyle. The aphrodisiac had worn off but not her enthusiasm for the rough and tumble sexual stress alleviation afforded to her by the macho businessman.

She determined to treat herself to more similar opportunities to better nurture her mental and emotional health. She was a strong woman in a world of macho men, a milieu comprising considerable mutual needs.

12