Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she stopped sucking, letting my finger slide from her mouth. She let out a little sigh and then sat panting. Still, she did not speak. "Did I do it wrong?" I asked, my voice sounding small. Lily took a deep breath and shook her head. She was smiling, her cheeks flushed red.

"No," she assured me, "That was lovely. I was about to cum, I don't want to cum yet," she explained and I was relieved, "Have you ever eaten pussy before?" she asked and now I felt my own cheeks grow a deep red. Of course, I knew this kind of stuff was coming. I just...I hadn't wanted to think about it.

"No...I don't know how," I said honestly. Though, I guess I had some ideas. In fact, I was already picturing myself doing it. Curious, even if I told myself I wasn't. Regardless, Lily didn't seemed concerned. She smiled more broadly, her breasts rising and falling deeply.

"Good," she said, "I will teach you." My legs felt weak with nerves and I was about to drop down onto my knees. Less from desire (though some was there) and more because I was scared. I expected to drop down there, and then follow whatever instructions she would give.

But Lily acted far more quickly than I expected. She put my hands on my shoulders, spun me around and pushed my back against the wall. I let out a little yelp. But Lily was already moving onto the next thing. She dropped down onto her knees in front of me. I felt her warm fingers against my stomach and then I looked down and saw them slipping into the waistband of my panties.

"Your panties are soaked," Lily said softly.

"I...uh," I sputtered, not even wanting to admit to myself how aroused I was. But Lily cut me off before I had a chance to think up some sort of lie. She yanked down gently on my panties. I felt the waistband stretch around my round ass and then slip down my legs.

"Oh what a pretty pussy!" Lily said, pure hunger in her voice. I looked down at the think pink slit of my pussy and wondered if it was pretty. I didn't know how to respond.

"Thanks..." I began, but once again, Lily ignored my words and did what she wanted. It happened so fast that my sensation lagged behind my eyes. One moment, Lily was looking at me, her hands resting gently on my thighs. The next, her face was buried between my legs, her hair tickling my waist.

And then it hit me.

"Oh God!" I moaned. My son's father had eaten my pussy a few times when we were dating. I had no experience beyond an over-eager man-child thrusting his tongue into my vagina like a slippery little cock. I didn't understand the appeal. Until now.

Lily's beautiful, puffy lips had instinctively found their way to my clitoris. I felt them open slightly, sensed the vacuum formed in Lily's mouth. I felt my hard little clit pull between Lily's lips and come to rest, gently, against her tongue. And then her tongue began to swirl around me.

Now my knees really did buckle. I leaned all my weight against the wall, my eyes rolling back in my head. I had never felt anything like it before. Not even when I played with myself. Never before had I reached this level of tension so quickly. Lily's tongue luxuriated over my clitoris, soaking it in her saliva. I knew she was savoring my flavor, even as her tongue touched me in ways that made my muscles quake. I didn't know sex could feel like this.

Lily seemed to sense that my legs were trying to give out. But she didn't relent. She didn't even slow down. Her tongue continued to to stroke my hard little clit, and her mouth continued to messily suck up my juices. But she dropped her right shoulder down, slipped her arm between my legs and under my knee. Then she rose up again, so that my thigh rested on her shoulder. Then she did the same thing on the other side. And suddenly, I found my back pressed more firmly than ever against the wall (which took most of my weight), my thighs on either side of Lily's head, and my ass sort of floating in the air. My calves draped down Lily's back.

With the tension off my legs, I was free to feel just the sensation of Lily's beautiful tongue swirling on my clitoris. I reached my hands down, letting them sink into Lily's silky hair. I groaned and my body trembled. I squeezed my legs tightly around Lily's head as the tension grew greater and greater.

I felt my hard nipples almost scratching against the silk of my bra. I reached my hands up and desperately clawed as the fabric, pulling down the cups and exposing my small breasts, my hard pink nipples. I pinched them, pulled on them. Thing I never did before. Anything to feel some small measure of relief.

"Oh God, Lily!" I moaned, no longer caring if I was a whore or if I was or wasn't a lesbian. Those were all abstract ideas. I was living in my pleasure and my growing tension. Lily just kept licking and sucking on me. The room was filled with the wet, dirty sounds of her mouth and the now the scent of my pussy, and her's still heavy in my nose.

"I didn't know it could feel like this!" I said and was suddenly overwhelmed with gratitude for Lily. I think now that a lot of it was gratitude that she'd reached her hand down towards me in my moment of absolute despair and helped me. But at that moment, it felt like it was just pure gratitude for the pleasure that I was feeling. But as I spoke, I felt my legs shaking, and I looked down. I saw my thighs tight around Lily's head, her ears completely covered. She couldn't hear the gratitude in my voice. And, with the smell of pussy clouding my brain, I decided I need to show her how grateful I was.

I spread my legs slightly, barely maintaining my balance, and feeling Lily's ear, "Let me thank you," I a panted as I squeezed my soft, small breasts, "Let me eat you too!" I begged. Lily's head tilted up. I could see her pretty eyes looking up at me. And I could sense her smiling, even though her mouth remained on my clit. She nodded slightly.

Slowly, she slipped my legs from over her shoulders. I scooted back, putting my feet on the floor and feeling wobbly still. I pushed off the wall, and stood. Reaching behind my back, I finally unhooked my bra and slipped it off my body. I threw it aside and didn't care where it landed. Lily watched me, the lower half of her face glistening with my juices.

"Come get me baby," Lily said, "But I am not done eating either," she said, arching her eyebrow. Then Lily dropped onto her back on the floor, stretching her body out on the cold tile. I could see all the beautiful curves of her body, the way that her breasts spread out on her ribs, the glistening of her pussy lips. Whatever values or hangups I had before I got here were beside the point now. I could worry about that later. Now was just about pleasure.

I stepped gingerly over Lily's legs and walked around her. She bit her lip as she watched my body move. I could feel her eyes on my legs and my breasts as I circled around me. Her hand shot out and gently caressed my calf as I walked by and her hand felt silky and hot. Finally, I was standing directly over Lily's head, looking down at her. She writhed a little on the floor.

"Come on, Lissie. We are so close," she begged. If I had any intention of teasing her, it evaporated now. I dropped down onto my knees just behind Lily's head. Her hands instantly rose up, wrapping around my thighs. I looked down Lily's body for a moment, just taking it in.

Then I threw my body forward, letting my hands land on either side of Lily's waist. Lily's scent was overwhelming now, and I could see that she was even wetter than before. I dropped my body down, feeling Lily's large, perky breasts against my stomach. I felt my own small breasts press against the soft skin of Lily's stomach. I felt my hair drape down over Lily's thighs, capturing her scent more fully than before.

And I felt Lily pulling down my hips, desperately. I let her, feeling my pussy rapidly drop down onto Lily's mouth. I groaned and my body trembled. Lily instantly returned to what she had been doing before. Her mouth wrapped around my clit, her tongue swirling around me.

But I wanted to taste Lily almost as much as I wanted to cum. I dropped my head down, watched as Lily sensed it and spread her legs. I was now face to face with Lily's smooth, tight pussy. Her warmth and her scent wafted over me. I felt my mouth water. My lip spread, and I dropped my head, and I felt Lily's hard clit enter my mouth.

Her taste was...incredible. I'd never tasted pussy before. Never even had the slightly desire to taste myself (or anyone else for that matter). But now Lily's salty, sweet, earthy flavor filled my mouth. My tongue moved wildly over her. Not because I had any idea of what I was doing, but because I wanted to taste more of her. I wanted more of her slick juices in my mouth. I liked they way they felt as they trickled down my throat.

Lily and I were both ravenous. Our mouths hungry consumed one another, our bodies writhed on the cold, hard floor. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of our bodies. And, as we settled against each other, even fraction of an inch of air separating us disappeared. I felt her warm skin against mine, and I knew she felt the same. It was like we had fused together in our pleasure.

Neither of us could last long under this level of attention. I felt like had almost been at an orgasm from the moment that Lily had first pushed me up against the wall. But when it came, it came for her first. Even as Lily continued to lick me, I could hear her moaning. I could feel her muscles tensing, her body trembling. Then her back arched into me, pressing her breasts into my belly and I heard her nearly scream as all the muscles in her body loosened.

I don't know if it was a coincidence, or some sort of physical connection. But when Lily came, I felt it move through my body as well. I felt my muscles tighten. I felt my throat constrict. And then I felt myself tumble over the edge. It was like I had plunged into a pool of pure electricity and it wiped out my entire mind. All my fears and all of my anxieties, they just, for a beautiful moment of pure pleasure, ceased to exist.

Slowly, the orgasm subsided. I was breathing heavily and I realized that at some point, I had rolled off of Lily's body. She was was sitting up now, while I laid on my back on the floor. It was cold, which seemed to make the afterglow of the orgasm fade more quickly than usual, despite its intensity. I sat up now too, just to avoid the cold. I shivered a little. Lily turned to face me. She smiled a little and moved some hair out of her eyes. I smiled back.

"A ride will be here in a few minutes," she said in a friendly tone, "I will go grab your cash. We an figure out some other method in the future. But I have cash tonight," she said. She rose quickly, and walked from the room. I watched her walk away, her pretty hourglass figure moving lithely. And I was relieved to have the money coming. And I realized I was a whore. When she handed me the money, I held back my tears.

"Thanks," I said, and got dressed.

End Part 1

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.