MW4W

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be your turn soon enough," she laughed. Then she turned to Michelle. "Ready, baby?"

Michelle bit her lip and nodded.

Dani climbed back onto the bed, and positioned herself between my wife's open legs, sitting back on her heels. She spat into her hand, and rubbed it along the dildo as if stroking a real cock. "Looks like we don't need any other lube," she explained, nodding at what I knew was my wife's dripping pussy, though my view was again blocked. She leaned forward, and they were kissing again. From my angle, I could now see the heavy plastic cock sitting on top of my wife's mound; Michelle was pushing herself up against it, grinding, moaning as Dani explored her mouth with her tongue. Dani's ass, perfect and round, bobbed above Michelle; her bald pussy, still dripping, taunted me from between her legs. God, how I wanted to taste the new pussy; explore it with my tongue, compare its flavor to that of Michelle's. It was agony to be so close, yet impossibly far.

With no signal or communication that I managed to see or hear, Dani suddenly lifted her hips. She reached down and gripped the cock, guiding it. She tapped the thing against Michelle's clit, and then rubbed it gently in circles. Michelle groaned, and tried to force herself up onto the cock. "Oh, god, fuck me, please, Dani! Please!"

I had a wonderful, agonizing, fantastic, torturous, amazing view as the largest dildo I had ever seen slowly pushed its way into my wife's ready, waiting vagina. She moaned as it slowly filled her, and I was moaning with her. She arched her back and pushed herself up onto it. I wanted to be her; I wanted to feel the cock in me. I wanted to be Dani; my cock slowly filling Michelle, ready to give her the fucking of a lifetime. But I was tied to the bed, out of reach, forced to watch the plastic part my wife, filling her, her juices spilling out around the cock. Her moans filling my head. My cock throbbing helplessly. Wide eyed, I tried and failed to look away. It was wonderful.

Dani paused once the entire thing was inside Michelle. My wife's pussy twitched, her juices oozing around the toy, running trails down into the crack of her ass. I could hear them still kissing, though I could not tear my gaze away to even try and look. Michelle was moaning, the sound muffled. She was trying to push her hips up, but Dani was teasing her, refusing to move, impaling her, pinning her.

"Please," Michelle managed to gasp. Her hands were on Dani's ass, rubbing roughly, spreading her cheeks apart; Dani's pussy winked at me over and over with the motion, pulling open with her cheeks, her opening a mess of sticky tendrils. I groaned at the same time Michelle did.

Dani laughed; slowly, she moved, slowly lifting her hips. As if in a trance, I watched the thick cock slowly pull out, Michelle's pussy grasping it wetly, her lips tugging upwards as if it did not want to let go. She stopped again, just an inch or two still inside. Underneath her, my wife was begging her to keep going, to go faster, harder. But Dani just laughed, and slowly reversed direction, slowly pushing her cock back in. I could see Michelle squirming underneath her, nearly as desperate as me, trying to force the massive cock inside. "Pleeeeeeease," she whined.

Over and over, at least twenty times, Dani pushed and pulled the black cock into her with an agonizing slowness. Michelle was thrashing underneath her, her hands clutching fistfuls Dani's ass cheeks. Her hips were rocking back and forth rapidly, trying to get enough attention to let her cum. Her cries filled the room, and Dani only answered with amused laughter.

And then, with the cock nearly free of Michelle's pussy, Dani suddenly slammed it back down, filling her fully, rapidly. Michelle cried out with a satisfied grunt. She pulled it out again, slowly, and Michelle begged for more. I was moaning, and wished more than anything that someone would touch me, stroke my cock just once.

"Ask me to cum," I heard Dani ask, and the cock slammed down again. And again.

Half a dozen times she rapidly thrust, and then my wife's high pitched scream nearly hurt my ears; "I need to cuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

Dani increased the pace. Wetness was splashing with every thrust; some of it reached me, and I moaned around Dani's panties. Michelle's whole body went rigid, her back arched almost painfully, and then she screamed as the orgasm hit her. And Dani continued to pound. Michelle cried out, "No, no, no, I can't take anymore... No... nooooooooo!" But Dani just thrust harder, and faster. She had long since passed the level of stamina I could do on my best day; I could not have lasted a tenth as long. I was just wondering if Michelle's was capable of multiple orgasms when it hit her again.

"Oh my fucking god don't stop I'm fucking cuming again oh shit jesus god fuck oh fuuuuuuuuuck!"

I had a close-up as, from around the dildo smashing into her, she squirted her fluids all over the bed, actually getting my hair wet. Neither of us had had any clue she was capable of squirting, but the liquid splashing around me was proof enough.

And at last, Dani slowed her pace, and then stopped. Slowly, she pulled the cock free, and another gush of Michelle's juices came free with it, drenching the bed. Dani pushed herself up, and climbed from the bed. She smiled at me, and I smiled back from around her panties. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. From the looks of it, Michelle was on the verge of going to sleep, exhausted and sweaty; so I was surprised when Dani reached down and took her hand. "I'm not done, yet. The agreement was for me to fuck you silly, and we aren't there yet."

Michelle tried to protest, tried to resist as Dani pulled her from the bed. I watched fascinated, desperate for attention, but having absolutely no idea what would happen next. Danni pulled Michelle to her feet, and turned her so she was facing the bed. With a firm shove, she pushed Michelle over the edge of the bed. She used her feet to push Michelle's apart, and in only a moment my wife was in the same position as I, legs spread and ready to be fucked leaning over the bed. Her face was now inches from mine.

"No," she tried to object. Weakly, she tried to push herself up; Dani's hand lightly on her back was enough to stop her. "I can't, not again," she said. But she didn't sound sure, and I wondered who she was trying to convince. "No, you can't..." Dani, behind her, slid the cock into her, and her protests were replaced with a deep moan. She met my gaze and smiled, and I was happy for her, even as I wished it were me fucking her.

Dani started slow again, and I saw Michelle's eyes widen as the dildo filled her from behind. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh fuck." Her hands reached above her, clutching the sheets, hard. The woman behind her started to thrust, and the sound of Dani's thighs smashing against Michelle's buttocks became a constant, machine like sound.Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap slap slap slap slapslapslapslap.

Her eyes were locked with mine, her body nudging a little closer to me with each hard thrust from behind. Her half-hearted protests matched the pace of the fucking, part moan and part cry. "No. No. No. No. No no no no nonononono,"

Her mouth opened, her eyes bulged a bit, and I got to watch as my wife cummed one more time. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She cried, the orgasm filling her, wracking her. "Fuck fuck fuck!" The pounding continued, her body flopping helpless on the mattress, impaled by the plastic cock. And I knew that momentarily, I would be in the exact same position. Dani slowed, and again pulled free. Michelle, so close now I could feel her panting on my face, closed her eyes and did not move.

"Now, I fucked you silly," Dani laughed. She moved away, towards me. She produced a small vibrator, one of ours, and smiled as she turned it on and tucked it inside the strap-on harness. She reached down to claim her panties from my mouth, and tossed them aside. She winked at me, before disappearing behind me. "You ready for your turn, slave? You ready for my cock?"

I closed my eyes, filled with lust and dread. "Yes, Mistress." I could hear her behind me, moving, adjusting something. I wondered how my nearly virgin ass would ever take the monster that had just split my wife in two.

"Sorry, slave," Dani answered. "You will have to be a little more clear." I fell something cold and runny on my asshole, dripping and running down my crack. Her hands touched me, massaging the lube into my hole. I trembled in anticipation, and my cock quivered at the thought another woman was massaging my most intimate place while I lay face to face with me wife. Michelle's eyes cracked open, and she watched my face with a wordless smile.

"Yes, mistress," I said again, louder. I was embarrassed at the way my voice broke, giving away my sudden dread. How would I ever take that monster in my ass? "Please, fuck me with your cock."

She laughed again, and I felt something push against me. I tensed up, and Dani gave my ass a hard slap. I muttered an apology, and tried to relax. My eyes widened, and Michelle's smile grew at the look on my face, as I felt it slowly pushed inside me. "Oh god, it's so big, I don't... I can't..."

The head of the dildo slipped inside me; I felt it force its way pass the ring of muscles around my anus. I gasped, and my fingers worked behind my back, seeking something to grasp. Dini paused, and I felt her lean over me; Michelle stirred, and reached up to accept something from the new girl.

It was the black dildo, still wet with her juices. "I love you baby," Michelle whispered. "We just wanted to fuck with you. But I wouldn't let anything hurt you; your dildo is a lot smaller." She crawled closer, and kissed me. Behind me, Dani pushed the dildo in, deeper, until I felt her thighs against me. I moaned into Michelle's mouth, feeling full, trying to decide if I liked the feeling or not.

Dani didn't give me a chance to get used to the feeling. Slowly, she was pulling the cock back out; without pausing, she then pushed it back in. Slowly at first, gently, she was fucking me, getting me used to the feeling. I moaned again as Michelle's tongue caressed my own.

Gradually, she increased the pace. My cock felt engorged, my ass felt stuffed. Dani suddenly paused in her thrusting, the cock fully buried in me; she started to grind against me, and I could feel the cock rubbing me on the inside, tiny motions that still kept pushing me towards that edge. Dani moaned, the effects of the vibrator as she pushed against it starting to take its toll.

Michelle pulled back from the kiss; "Taste me," she commanded, and thrust the head of the black dildo into my mouth. I obeyed, and moaned at the taste of my wife on the toy. I sucked the tip of it, trying to get every drop. Michelle left the bed, leaving me with a cock in my mouth, and went to kneel behind Dani.

Dani was still holding the dildo deep inside me, grinding against me and the little bonus tucked inside the harness. She was moaning quietly, concentrating on her own rising pleasure; her dick in my ass was nothing but an afterthought, leaving me full and desperate. And then I felt Michelle's hand on my cock, and I nearly cummed.

"Wow," my wife commented. "I've never seen you so full. You are ready to blow," she giggled, and let go of me. I groaned around the dildo still in my mouth. The grinding stopped abruptly, and my wife giggled again. "Looks like you are ready to blow too, sweets."

Dani groaned, and I knew why the grinding had stopped. Michelle was touching her again from behind, and again I was denied a view. "Fuck yes..." Dani sighed.

"You like it when I rub your pussy lips," Michelle noted. Dani and I both moaned in unison. I could feel the woman's hips quivering against my ass. "I'll bet you'll would like a finger in there," Michelle added. I had the feeling her verbal description was for my benefit, meant to further tease me with what I was missing back there. Dani moaned an affirmative, sounding needy and lustful. She hissed and pushed herself against me, and I knew a finger had been added to the pot. Straining my ears and imagination, I was sure I could hear the squishy sound of my wife finger fucking our new girl from behind. "God, you're so wet back here. I don't think this is working for you, is it? I think you need another finger," Michelle giggled. I knew she didn't wait for an answer, because Dani moaned and pushed against me again as a second finger pushed into her wet pussy.

Dani leaned over me, and for the first time I could feel her breasts; they were crushed against my forearms where they were trapped in the small of my back; my imagination told me I could feel hard perky nipples against my flesh, but I was sure it was wishful thinking. I could feel her cheek against my shoulder, her hair now cascading over me. She started to rock against me, the cock inside me shifting just enough to have me desperate for more.

"That's three," Michelle announced. Another finger. And Dani was rocking against me harder, moaning into my back. I could hear my wife breathing hard, and knew she was really working the girl's pussy, hard and fast. My poor forgotten cock was leaking like a faucet. With three fingers blasting her, and the vibrator against her clit, our new friend started to grunt sporadically and buck harder against me. I moaned as the cock in my ass started to move a bit more. Dani grabbed my shoulders hard enough to make me yelp, her fingernails digging in as she braced herself against the finger fucking my wife was giving her. "Such a greedy little pussy," Michelle note. "Three fingers, and you still don't feel full. Do you want more, you hungry slut?"

"God yes, fuck my slutty pussy! Fill me up and make me fucking cum!" Dani cried out.

"Four!" Michelle called out, sounding almost surprised. At the same time the hands digging into me squeezed harder, and the strange breasts against my back squished against me with even more intensity. Dani turned her head, and I could feel her lips on me as she screamed as the additional finger stretched her more.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes, fuck my pussy with your hand while I fuck your man's ass! Yes! Fuck me!" She was rocking fast against me now, and I whimpered in need; the cock was thrusting into me just fast enough and deep enough to keep me on the edge. I was so close to cumming, I was sure the slightest touch to my engorged cock would set me off.

Dani suddenly went silent, and lifted up off my back, her hands on my hips for support. I could still feel subtle vibrations behind me, and knew Michelle was still working; Dani had gone rigid as her orgasm rushed towards her like a tidal wave.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Dani screamed, and I knew she had cummed. She flopped back down on me, her breasts again mashed against me. Behind her, Michelle slowed and stopped, and then stood.

Michelle entered my field of vision, and I could see her holding her hand up in front of her; it was glistening with Dani's juices. On my back, Dani was murmuring to herself, coming down from the orgasm; the cock was unmoving in my ass. Making sure I was watching, Michelle made a show of licking the other woman from her fingers. I whimpered, my brain barely able to comprehend what it was seeing.

Michelle moved behind me again, and I felt her untie my ankles. Dani stirred, and stood, slowing pulling the cock from my ass. I grunted as it popped free. I felt one of them unlatch my wrists, and I let my hands flop onto the bed. My shoulders hurt from being held for so long, and I worked my fingers with their sudden freedom. My legs were stiff, and I pushed myself up onto the bed, rolling onto my back so I could watch the two ladies facing me.

They were both sipping wine; I noticed the bottle behind them was empty, and wondered when they had both managed to sneak in so much. The cock Dani was wearing was one of ours; a soft pink dildo, seven inches in length. Big enough to do the job, but not big enough to hurt.

The two woman were smiling at each other. "I don't know about switching teams," Michelle said with a laugh. "But I could see me subbing for your team now and again."

Dani leaned forward and offered a surprisingly chaste kiss on the cheek. "Any time, baby."

Almost as one they turned to look at me. The sudden attention had me feeling self-conscious.

"What about you, honey?" my wife asked, still smiling. "Should you get to cum?"

"God, yes, please," I begged. "That was so hot, I'm so horny, I think I'll explode if I don't. Please, goddess, please make me cum."

"Well, legs up slave," Dani interrupted. "I'm sure not going to hold them."

I glanced at Michelle, and she nodded with a smile. I scooted to the edge of the bed, and put my legs up in the air, holding them behind the knees, opening myself up to her again. This time, Dani did not take her time. She stepped between my legs, and pushed the dildo fully into my ass. My hard cock was pointing straight up and twitching, slick with my precum and looking a little reddish. Dani again started to fuck me, hard. I grunted with the mixture of pleasure and discomfort every time she crashed against me.

Michelle moved onto the bed as I was being fucked; she maneuvered herself so she was reclining behind me; I was now half-sitting, leaning against her breasts. I watched in fascination as the pink cock thrust in and out of me rapidly, quickly putting me again on the edge.

"Can you cum like that?" Michelle whispered, her breath on my ear making my heart skip a beat.

"Yes," I grunted. "No. Maybe. I want to, so bad, but I'm not sure if I can." I moaned desperately. I felt Michelle nod behind me, and then her hand reached out to firmly grasp my cock. I whimpered at the contact, and knew I could not last. Once more she whispered; "Cum for me, honey." Her hand started stroking, matching the pace of the dildo invading my ass.

I doubt I lasted ten stroked before the boiling feeling in my balls said it was time; I cried out wordlessly, the feelings in me too much. The first spasm was almost too violent, and I felt the first blast of cum eject almost painfully, painting my chest. The second ejection was pure pleasure, and I closed my eyes as the feeling filled me, and the room disappeared in a chaos of pleasure.

Eventually, I came back down to earth. My legs were on the ground, my muscles non-existent; I don't think I could have moved them if I tried. The cock was gone from my ass, and my dear wife was still sitting behind me, embracing me. I felt her gently teasing one of my nipples, and moaned contentedly. Dani, our new friend, was sitting in a chair facing us, her legs crossed, one arm across her breasts and the other holding her glass of wine. She had already removed the strap-on, and I wondered how long I had been out. I felt like a wrung out rag, exhausted and well used. I wanted to curl up and sleep for a week.

"Thank you goddess," I murmured. I looked at Dani. "Thank, you Mistress." She nodded in response, a smug look on her face. She uncrossed her legs, and then crossed in the opposite direction, al laBasic Instinct,granting me –or maybe the show was for Michelle – a final glance of her swollen, wet pussy.

"That was intense," Dani admitted. I felt my wife nod as she held me tight. "If you –either of you – ever need a good fucking, you have my email still, right?"

Michelle giggled, and I knew she would be biting her lip. "We might just take you up on that."

12