MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," I moaned, his hands on my hips, the tip at my hole and he began to push. "Ohhhhh Jack...Yessss"

The pulsing flesh slid inside me, his head first. It filled me like nothing could ever, had ever...would become my obsession.

"OH GOD!" I exclaimed, it's warmth, soft hardness, I nearly came right there, he pushed in slowly not backing up, probing, making the path perfect. His hands were on my hips pulling me to his hips. "JACKKKK!!! OH FUCK YES!"

He pulled back and began to thrust a few inches back and forth at a time, the lubrication not ideal, but it got things started and he got an inch longer back and forth after about five minutes. I was a little taller, his body draped on my back, his hips driving back and forth.

"Christ yes Donnie, Yes!" Jack exclaimed, now pumping faster. "Your hole is so fucking tight...YES!"

I fell forward onto my knees, his cock popping out for a moment, and then he saddled up behind me, I grabbed a pillow holding it, looking back and let him go fast in and out of my man pussy, his stamina both a blessing and a curse.

Jack rode me for a good 15 minutes, fucking me faster, before I began to egg him on.

"Come on Jack, fill me...I want that cum...that warm in my ass. Bucket list! FILL ME JACK!"

"AHHHGggghhh!" He exclaimed and I felt the rush, I felt the warmth, he sprayed inside my ass, I felt his cock inside of me, still there, he pumped slower, and kept moving.

"Finish Donnie," he said reaching around and stroking my cock, sliding it in his fingers, curling gently, squeezing while rubbing. He was still inside me while his hand was pressing the tip, down to my balls pulling and jerking until I came.

He pulled out and I didn't hesitate to whirl around and take his cock in my mouth, tasting him, sucking cum out of his shaft, his fingers going to my lips too, smearing my cum on his cock while I took him inside my mouth repeated, sucking, dropping, sucking, dropping.

I fell to the right, laughing, "Oh FUCK! That was good," I said, looking over at him.

Epilog: All of my thoughts, and all of the discussion is true (may not have been discussed that night) and the intention is still there. Everything was set up when Mel called and her Mom wanted to see Jack and have dinner.

12