MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 03c

Story Info
Gabbie's "Only Friends" ensnares Donnie and Mel.
6.9k words
4.46
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts." - Shakespeare,

I splashed water in my face, 59 years old and asleep in my office was a 27 year old "Only Fans" model who seduced me and ensnared me and my wife unknowingly, into her live and pay-per-view goldmine.

My wife Mel was gone for the weekend teaching Yoga, enriching her mind, body and soul with a group of women she grew close to over six months. Friday night we started recording the second installment of Gabbie's "Zaddy Series" with me, aiming to enrich our bank accounts.

"I'd have us do this live if we could have rehearsed our lines." she said, primping her pink tulle corset, fluffy and see through, nipples hard, lace pink thong panties, legs and plump, shaped ass. On her head was a pink maid's hat, and her make up was both girly with a little slut with the cat eyes.

Gabbie was my baby gurl and I was her "Daddy". Our previous videos featured some light BDSM mixed with a lot of different positions in bite size vignettes, were popular on her site. Surprisingly the build up posts, half naked or clothed, were more more of a hit than the pump, grind and slap videos. Regardless her traffic had more than doubled, from a good place, since we began this one wintery night trapped together.

I returned home from work, Gabbie met me in my own house playing Barbie maid, and we acted out a script of first engagement (her own term). She begged and pleaded for my attention and I played the reluctant husband, reading a book, watching TV and doing chores. She followed me, tried to entice me then when it all didn't work she did was did work.

She angered me.

"Oooppps..." she said with a coy frown, finger to her mouth after spilling my drink and breaking the rocks glass. "Sorry, Daddy."

The script then called for my swift punishment of my Baby Gurl and I ordered her to spread eagle and dropping my pants, I pressed my cock into her ass.

"OHHH DADDY! I'M SORRY! OHHHH! You're SOOOoooo thick," her acting wasn't bad, she pushed against me and ground my cock into her ass balls deep.

She and I had communicated all week that we need to shoot video in every corner of our house and then we can focus more on script and story line. She would say, "fucking's just fucking without a good story line."

It was nearly midnight, we had completed fucking in every room of my house, getting the hidden camera shots as well as Gabbie moving a couple on tripods that were motion sensitive, rotating and shifting to our movement.

The series moved on from Gabbie's seduction of me and into a more voyeuristic themed story, introducing the Zaddy series with Mel and I fucking missionary to juxtapose what Gabbie I were doing.

I was getting a little nervous, looking to renegotiate myself out of the deal somehow when Gabbie set a box down in our bathroom. I was finishing in the bathroom and I patted the box.

"Ten fucking grand..." I whispered to myself in the mirror, reminding myself why this was happening, the money in $100 bills sitting in a box on my vanity. It started as extortion and morphed into this partnership where the downside was only the slight guilt and fear of getting caught.

I looked back and Gabbie's perfect, youthful body. The guilt melted away.

Dark skin and hair, her greek heritage dominant mixing with her mother's hispanic genes. She had the full, round ass that is in vogue, I chuckled walking back into the bedroom because in my day we coveted the small, flat backside of a woman. It felt good in my hands fucking her from behind, pulling hair, the dominance of "Zaddy" always on stage, always playing to the camera.

She had rebirthed my carnal side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's been more aggressive in bed," Mel said sitting in the middle of 15 yoga students taking their 300 training from her at Soul2Soul Yoga Studios.

"Melanie?!" Kendra said with surprise at her instructors response to the affirmation exercise Mel was leading by asking 'what are we grateful for from our spouse, significant other or family.'

Mel would tell Donnie that the yoga weekends were spiritual in an ethereal way. She told him this group come together the 95 hour group three years ago sending her on this yoga journey.

"Could you expand on that a little," Kendra said in a coy, mischievous way, sparking soft laughter from the group.

"Yes, do tell..." Nikki jumped in eyes wide, propping her elbows on her knees seated on her yoga mat.

"Frequency is way up," Mel said, blushing a little, the women all ranging between 35 and 52, in good shape wearing their spandex yoga pants, tight tanks, not afraid to bring up such subjects. In this moment they had never heard Mel open up in that way. "And, well, I don't know the aggression and insistence on different positions."

"Oh God...." Dillia melted forward. "My husbands going to get some when I get back tomorrow, you've got me all...well...go on..."

"That's it, we have to get moving," Mel said trying to get to the practice.

"Name one position," Candy shouted from the back.

"Geez Candy, okay...Reverse Cowboy," Mel laughed and the group exploded with her, chortling as she mimicked the action of lowering down on her husband twerking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This one's doing better than the first," Gabbie texted me Saturday morning while I was out mowing the lawn shirtless, Gabbie getting life footage for the Zaddy series. "Kyle's coming over tonight and we're going to shoot a trial trailer with both of you."

I'd never met Kyle, the 6'3" thin, but muscular boyfriend who was producing some of our video footage, her live sessions and some of the stuff they shot together. They had a "Boi Toy" series that wasn't as hot as Zaddy, but they had some creative ideas for a threesome between all of us.

That morning Kyle played the voyeur recording himself watching us through the ring camera and stroking. I finished mowing stripped and got into the hot tub with Gabbie fucking her there, then on the chaise wicker furniture, behind one wall and trees the other way. Someone walking from the road might see my white ass pumping her from behind.

Her legs and body flat except for her perfect ass arched up to take me. We switched facing the ring camera for Kyle, the second position featured her youthful breasts, on display bouncing on my lap, sliding on my cock. My hands cupping the firm flesh and letting the grainy camera's pick up our coupling.

"OHhhhh GOD!" Gabbie cried out actually orgasming, holding picking up her phone which was recording from the table, now seeing her open mouth, hearing her words. "Yes Zaddy! OHHH YES!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jesus Mel, that was quite an affirmation," Nikki said softly into Mel's ear waiting in line for their lunch at the "Downtown Sandwhich Shop".

"You guys have told me your life stories and opened up about so much, I figured it was my turn," She said into the eager eyes of the 43 year old EMT from Davenport who drove 50 miles for each of these yoga weekends. "Things have been, well, very good between us and for me ultimately."

"That's always good to hear, I see so many of my older friends splitting up when their nests empty." Nikki added, the women getting their food and finding a booth, knowing Mel was 52 and her kids had graduated even college.

Mel had always been drawn to Nikki, from stories of the traumatic rescue calls to her ups and downs with her wife, Sandra. Their friendship evolved over the five previous weekends (and the prior yoga trainings) into something more including many nightly text exchanges.

"I have to admit you're right about something, changing the subject," Mel said after they each took a bite of their wrap.

"Ooooo, I like being right," Nikki said.

"Remember when I scoffed at the notion that one day I'd see a woman and be sexually drawn to her?" Mel said, her head tilting and raising an eyebrow. "I think it's the uptick in our sex life that has me, well, horny all the time. Regardless, I had that moment recently."

"Oh Babe, I'm glad you finally came around," Nikki said half-jokingly, putting her hand over Mel's.

"You're way out of my league girl, and I don't do married anyway...well women...well," Mel sort of stammered laughing, both taking another bite.

"Don't keep me waiting, who? When?" Nikki went on.

"The neighbor girl...Gabbie," Mel admitted.

"The one your husband thinks is an influencer flying around everywhere and on 'Only Fans'?" Nikki said.

"Yeah, I caught her nude sunbathing and instead of shutting my shade, I watched her for a little while and.... it happened," Mel said. "I got moist, imagined things, liked how her body moved...It's stupid."

"No, not at all," Nikki said wanting to keep the fires stoked. "Go on..."

"Her breasts, I wanted to just lay on her and have at them," Mel said, then looked directly at Nikki. "More than anything I wanted to kiss her, those lips so full...hold her and well, anything really."

"Wow...." Nikki said smiling, looking over at her friend, impressed.

And jealous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday was spent showering Baby Gurl with presents, her doing baby talk and all of the non nude or sexual things you need to mix in with the punishment and fucking between her and her "Daddy".

I had finished three times that afternoon so we were alone Saturday evening without another sex scene.

Sunday came and I was over at her place around 11 a.m.

"What time is Mel due back," Gabbie asked setting up camera, the late morning sun off in the distance. She was going to do some of her workout gear shots on their back patio, using those for IG and Snapchat bait.

"When is Kyle coming over?" I fired back, we had a bit of a disagreement to the script of our little vignette.

"Trust your producer, hun," Gabbie said running her hand over my shoulders, down my back to my ass. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped sports bra, her 36d breasts pulled back perfectly and high cheeked shorts, her hair in a pony tail flowing out of the baseball cap. She moved around to my face. "Daddy just needs to relax a little."

My first time in any form of threesome and my producer, who will be directing, wants to take two cocks into her mouth at the same time, pressing us together rather than me on one end and Kyle on the other.

"It's just a short trailer and I'll make it worth your while afterwards," Gabbie said giggling. "Go home and I'll text you, come to the back patio and enter there and follow the noise."

"Noise?" I asked.

"You'll know it when you hear it," Gabbie smiled, turned and took a selfie with the camera in her hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nikki move you hips back," Mel said, her hands on both sides pulling her higher. "That's it. Beautiful. You're all beautiful."

Friday night Nikki showered Mel with flirty texts mainly about Gabbie, but stoking the lesbian fires within Mel and between them two. It stopped after Mel insisted and asked some questions about Sandy and her job change.

The next morning Mel was leading the class through a 'grateful' yoga practice, her hands on either side of Nikki's body demonstrating and stirring thoughts in Nikki's head she reserved for Sandra.

Mel moved away and Nikki's eyes followed her feet, the downward dog position being held for a while before Mel released everyone's bodies to the floor.

"That's it, now in this moment of rest, your bodies are warmed up, think about something you are 'grateful' for and focus that as an intention." Mel said, then had them breath in and out.

Nikki smiled, her face down, her eyes shut, she thought to herself, 'I am grateful for Sandra and our fluid relationship and my intention is to introduce Mel to the kiss of a woman.'

"That's it my Yogis, now take the intention into the rest of your practice and give it life into this world." Mel said and ran them through another 45 minutes.

"Oh, I will," Nikki whispered, her mouth watering, her pussy warming with the flow.

Mel moved quickly through the moderately difficult flow, all the women were sweating and all were thank for it ending.

"Namaste!" The group said with energy displaying they were glad it was over.

Mel would tell Donnie after each weekend the best times were often after the sessions in the studio and then spilled out to dinner or great conversation afterwards.

That Saturday night was no different.

They went to "Night Moves" a bar that had great food, rated highly. There were healthy options and good drinks, as well as local beers and a younger crowd.

"I wonder if 'Cougar Guy' will be there again this month," Jackie, the 37 year old mother of four, telling the group she can't get enough sex but is loyal to a fault. Last time she almost left with 'Cougar Guy', choosing to call her husband first and then crying at morning session where they had a safe space to talk.

"Remember ladies, while what happens on yoga weekend stays in yoga weekend, but the 'safe space' doesn't exists outside the studio." Mel said, getting a raised glass from Nikki.

Right away it was clear there was going to be no going home and coming back out like some weekends. All but Candy stayed through dinner, she leaving after a couple drinks because they were meeting her husband's parents for an 50th anniversary celebration.

"Do something I wouldn't do," Candy said, raising her glass before downing the beer.

The ladies laughed and the place nearly exploded when 'Cougar Guy' snuck in and surprised them posing as their server with a round of drinks on him.

"COUGAR GUY!!!" They all bellowed and laughed as he set the drinks down, Jackie embracing him with a hearty hug, his hands politely at her waist during the hug and afterwards arm in arm.

"Haven't we had one divorce per series," Dillia whispered to Mel, getting a slap on the shoulder in return. "Them's just the facts on wise Yogi."

She wasn't lying, the emotion of the safe space and sharing several times over each weekend, the women sometimes come to realize they're more than wives or mothers and it moves them in a direction their spouse can not handle.

The night progressed, dinner was done and the laugher and stories continued. Mel noticed Jackie was gone and so was 'Cougar Guy', Nikki had kept her distance, though offered an occasional text sharing some gossip or thoughts.

"Been avoiding me, eh?" Nikki said, sliding up to Mel after most of the ladies had cleared out.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Mel retorted and looked deep into her friends eyes. "Where are you staying?"

"Stay's Inn on the Northwest side, you?" Nikki responded, though she knew.

"Drury on the south side," Mel said. "We need to coordinate better. "Wanna double up an Uber? They can drop me off first and head towards yours. I'll venmo you my share"

They got one and he agreed to just keep going like that, the two women piling into the back.

"Did you see Jackie leave?" Mel asked Nikki.

"Yes indeed," she said. "Arm in arm, laughing and holding onto 'Cougar Guy'."

"Some people and their hormones," Mel responded then it got silent.

Nikki took Mel's hand and they were just staring at each other, Nikki a little hesitant, Mel waiting for the experience to make the first move. Both started moving towards each other, eyes closing....

"Drury, here you go...Oh, woops," The driver said looking back, seeing they were about to kiss interrupting.

"Oh, you're good," Mel said pulling away, her nervousness taking her out of the vehicle. "Text me when you're safe at your hotel room."

Sunday came and they each got very little sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT! UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT! UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT!," was the noise I heard walking through the back entrance off of the patio. A sexual noise I had never heard. "UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT! UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT! UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT! UGUUUUHHHMMFFTTT!"

I entered the room and found Gabbie bound and suspended from the ceiling, in the middle of the basement's great room.

Kyle was naked, his tall frame had a moderate amount of black hair on his chest which I saw as he turned and as the script said acted surprised. He had longer hair than I imagined, having only seen him in a hoodie or wearing a baseball hat, his skinnier legs had the dark hair and on cue he pulled out.

I stripped my shorts, boxers and shirt off, the erection slow to rise from the previous two days of shooting. Gabbie changed that.

"Oh Daddy!" Gabbie giggled. "I hope you're not mad, this is my friend 'Kyle'!"

The script for the trailer then just had both our dicks in her mouth, so Gabbie went into director mode.

"Donnie, come over and line up with Kyle," she said, I looked up at Kyle, my cock growing as I got closer.

"Hey," I said muted, extended my hand to shake his, a bit of a nervous reflex.

"Unless you're going to let me put my dick there," his demeanor that of a boyfriend meeting his girlfriend's side fuck. "I don't need to shake anything."

The conflict grew my erection.

"God damn it Kyle, be nice!" Gabbie said, weirdly as she was in no position to do anything. The ropes were expertly around around her torso, her arms back, breasts between some of the weave. She was suspended from four ropes that attached somewhere on her hips, legs were drawn in too, and shoulders and up to a sturdy eye bolt.

"You're in NO position to tell me what to do!" Kyle started to become a little unhinged, his dick sticking out, was long and narrow, way skinnier than mine.

I figured 10 inches or more.

Kyle was resting his hand on her shoulder, preventing her from turning on the pivot above. She was glaring at him, our little arrangement had obviously caused tension in their relationship, partnership, whatever this was unfolding in front of my half-naked self.

He turned to me.

"What's your wife think of all of this...Don?" he said with the sarcasm of knowing I liked to be called Donnie. "Now before we do what Princess wants, I need you to get on your knees and suck my dick first."

"KYLE MARTIN FRANKLE!" Gabbie screamed, bound and swaying some, her breasts dangling downward, pinched together, but even ropes couldn't contain their mass and beauty.

I backed away looking at them both, his unhinged eyes and mouth was in a satisfied sneer while I backed away and found my shorts.

I paused, stepping into my boxers, then shorts, looking at his cock held out, wondering. I got them on, took a half step forward to him, then turned and headed up the stairs.

"I thought so!" Kyle spit in my direction as I left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's session went fast, Jackie not reveling anything during their morning 'circle' where they share intimate thoughts. The afternoon featured several of the ladies running through a practice and then time to work on homework and reflection in their journals.

The day ended with someone crying about their kids graduating high school, and a that inspired group hug. Dillia said a prayer in the middle and they ended it feeling full of fellowship and gratitude.

Most of the 15 women lingered in the lobby, chatting about the weekend, the learning, the conversations that were had during their time together.