MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 04

Story Info
Short exchange leads to forced anal.
1.7k words
4.37
4.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of short fantasies based on real live vignettes from my life. This happened getting gas downtown just yesterday...my mind raced after the initial exchange and these are the thoughts it birthed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd underestimated his strength, looking at his short stature, or did I underestimated how much I wanted fucked for the first time?

"You feel me yet bitch?!" the 5'5" African American said, his arm around my neck and his body on top of my 6'2" frame, legs controlling my lower half. I'd imagined he'd been a wrestler before falling upon hard times, the grungy clothing, and empty pockets telling the tail.

30 minutes earlier he approached me at the gas pump, mumbling and stammering like an addict or drunk.

"Excuse me?" I said, looking at him finally.

"You wanna party?" He said, this time clear and with a personable smile, transforming into a human being.

"It's noon on a Tuesday," I said blowing him off, turning and going to the bathroom in the convenience store.

I noticed he was in good shape, even though his clothes looked a little rough. My wife was gone for a week and this scene was straight out of one of my gay chat room role play scenarios.

I felt my cock stir seeing him by the pump, again mumbling not looking at me. I determined to see what he meant.

"Hey, man just need ride to IC, my brother," he said, the mumbling stopped.

"Get in," I said motioning to passenger seat.

"HEYYY!" he said excitedly extending his hand. "Micki"

"Donnie" I said, and he got in clapping his hands.

He yammered for about the first five minutes of the drive down the interstate, just random stuff about no work, his sister and why his brother still talks to him.

"Hey, I got no money," Micki said. "You want your dick sucked?"

"What makes you think that?" I said in a coy manner, because I did want my dick sucked.

"You tight-assed married guys all want it," he said seriously and moved towards me, his hand reaching into my lap. "Yeah, I thought so..."

Using both hands he unbuttoned me, and moved his face to my swollen cock. He was experienced, diving into my cock, it's modest length no match for his expert tongue, lips, and throat, pushing down fast. He ran a hand under my balls and was rubbing my taint, finding my hole while I lifted my hips up off the seat.

I moaned, keeping my eyes close and semi-on the road, the first mouth of a man on my cock.

"Ohhhh, Micki....Ohhhhhh"

He moved off of me, smiled and looked up.

"You like that don't you..." He said scanning the interstate, his hand now on my cock stroking it faster. "Take the next exit and follow the county road for a mile."

His hands were softer than I'd imagined, the rush of orgasm flirting forward, the cool air from his saliva evaporating off my velvety flesh.

He moved back to the head of my cock, his lips sucking the precum off of the tip, tongue swirling the head. I pulled off the interstate and he pushed his mouth down on my erection, nearly having me explode.

"God....Micki...I'm too close....OHhhhhH!"

He pulled up again, grinning at me with those ultra white teeth. Turning his head his eyes sureyed the road, his hand back on my cock fondling my balls.

"Take the next gravel road on the left," Micki commanded squeezing me, hearing me moan. "That's it big boy, don't cum yet."

I hit the gravel road and I saw the county park sign, and I had a feeling I knew where we were going. It was a 'lover's lane' so to speak, but for gay men as there were paths and hideaway for cars. I read about it and came close to meeting up with a young man from IC there a year ago.

"Take the third turn and drive to the end of that lane and park," Micki said and then let go of me and slid his shorts and boxers off exposing a mammoth cock, my estimate was at least 10".

I pulled into the short car path ducking us off the road and put the car in park, his confidence off the charts.

"You want this Donnie?" He said pushing the long cock upwards rotating his hips.

"Yes..."

Without hesitation I moved my head towards it and that's when he moved between our chairs and hopped into the back seat, laid down the third row of my Traverse and the captains chairs.

"Climb back..." he said, looking over his shoulders, his tight, small ass facing me. I left my shorts and underwear up front and took my erection back to meet him. I was confused, did he want me to fuck him? Were we going to 69?

I wasn't nervous, I was legitimately horny and sliding beside him, or side rubbed together, I reached for his shoulders to turn and kiss him. In a flash slid his arm over my torso and he was on top of me, legs controlling my legs and arm around my neck.

"You feel me bitch!?" he said, his cock now against the back of my thigh, one knee parting my legs and the other wrapped around pinning the other down. "I love a lily white ass."

I started to push back testing who had control and at my throat his arm was tight and his legs paralyzed my lower body. I stropped resisting when I felt the head of that snake against the back of my balls. The pressure released and then it was at the entrance.

"Oh God I want you, Micki" I pleaded and then got my wish.

"AHhh!" I exclaimed, the head popped into my ass. "AHHHGFFFFHHHH!"

His thrust forward putting about half inside before pulling back and thrusting all the way inside.

"FUCCKKKKK!!!! MICKKKKKIIIEEEEEEE!"

"That's right CALL OUT your Daddy's Name!" He said, pulling back and thrusting forward again, and again. "You whore! You cock slut!!"

I had played with toys in my ass before, this was warm, firm cock found it's way deep inside, the pull and suction just as magical, his arm released my neck and his hands were now on my shoulders.

He began to ride me fast, sliding in and out of my hole, playing the tight flesh like a violin, each pull getting music from my voice.

"Ohhhhh. MMMMMmm... AHhhhuuuhhhhh!" were just some of the notes I hit. "Yes Daddy!"

"That's right, you're my slut...." He whispered into my ear. "Your wife can't ride you like this, your ass cunt feels so good baby..."

Reaching around he began to stroke my cock, I had raised my hips, my face on the cloth of the back compartment of my SUV.

"Oh Daddy, make me cum!" I exclaimed, his hands moving faster.

I remember my first orgasm, staring at a little black and white TV, jacking it with handful of vaseline, watching the first season of SNL. I remember my the first orgasm inside of a woman, we went to Purple Reign, had a lot of foreplay, 69s, straight oral and then her legs over my shoulders.

"OHHH GOD YES!" I exclaimed, the long shaft sliding in and out of me while my cum shot into cloth hard, several ropes of pent up fluid. He was keeping rhythm. He put his hand to my mouth and fed me some of the cum that hit his palm.

I'll now remember the first orgasm I had getting fucked by a man and then tasting my own cum.

"Eat up bitch!" He said forcefully and began pounding his thighs in the back of mine. The pleasure and pain lasted another 20 minutes, the stamina showing this was his thing. I pushed back against each thrust, feeling the vibrations of our bodies, hearing our heavy breathing and listening to the sighs.

He was taking his and just kept going, my mind drifting a little, wondering how much sex he had in a week, month, in his life.

"Uhhh. UHHH! Uhhhh! MUUhhh!" He began adding a little baritone to his moans before leaning over and whispering.

"Call me Daddy.." He said into my ear.

"DADDY!" I said loudly, my first ride coming to an end, wanting to please my jocky.

"Oh! Yes bitch! Again!"

"DADDY! FILL ME DADDY!" I improvised

"OHhhh YESS! AHhhh!" Micki exclaimed and I felt his hot load run into my ass deep. I'll remember the first orgasm I received, feeling the satisfaction of satisfying Micki, and I thought 'he's no stranger, he's forever Micki.'

He held us there joined, my cock actually growing a little while his receded.

"Oh fuck..." I said, the cock sliding out of me, the afterglow was immediate for me. I had cleared the orgasmic let down and was stimulated.

I moved to him, his cock still large, my eyes met his and he nodded towards it, and I instinctively, like I had written so many times in chat rooms and erotic stories, move my lips to the head. I sucked for the juice my cock getting hard, I moved my hand to his balls, squeezed and ran my thumb pressing for every drop, tasting the reward in my mouth.

"Ohhhh....gooood.....Mmmmmm" Micki moaned, his eyes closed. He ran his hand in my hair, pulled away from me and looking up at my top I ran my tongue over my upper lip cleaning the white juice off of there.

He smiled.

"Take me back to the convenience store, Sissy" He said giving me a pet name, sliding up past me.

I was hoping he'd see my erection, but he didn't.

I crawled up into the driver's seat and we got dressed. We didn't talk at all during the drive, I sensed he wanted to smoke, and he mumbled a little.

Finally we arrived back where this dance started, I parked away from the building. He finally looked at me, smiled wide with those perfect teeth.

"You got $50? $20?" he said in a non-threatening tone, his hand on my knee.

I opened my wallet and gave him a $100.

He smiled, hopped out and winked back, his energy was palpable.

"Sissy you know where to find me.."

"Indeed I do..." I nodded, smiled and felt the wet puddle of cum in my shorts.