My Adventure with My Little Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
My "little" brother and I take it farther.
1.3k words
4.23
68.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been about a month now since my first adventure with my little brother. My fiancé and I have since broken the engagement. Conor being in the apartment had caused stress on him. Chris didn't like Conor around after what had happened that first night. So I told him he could hit the road. "Pack your shit and get out," I'd told him. "I pay the rent, I pay the utilities, I do fucking everything around here. If I can't have my ONLY brother, whom I only got to see once every couple years most of my LIFE because of you, then I don't want you." And with that, I'd shoved him out the door.

Now it was just Conor and I, in our less-than-luxurious apartment. He'd moved into my bedroom, and things became absolutely wonderful. We hadn't really done anything, not since that first night, and especially not after I kicked Chris out. It was far too awkward. But damn had it felt good. So tonight I planned on changing that.

I'd lit candles and incense throughout the room after sending Conor out for an alcohol run. Technically we couldn't have alcohol, since I was only 19 and he 18, but he was Irish. Age wasn't about to stop him from drinking.

Speaking of, I think it's about time I told you something. Conor's my half-brother. He's basically the reason my parents divorced to begin with. During one of our family trips to Ireland, when I was hardly a newborn, Mom had a drunken fling with a guy she'd met in one of the Irish bars. Dad never would have known except that Mom got pregnant with -- guess who? -- Conor. For a few years, they tried to ride it out. Mom gave birth to Conor in the states but insisted they use the name his father had picked out -- strike one. Conor and I got extremely close. As kids, we played together all the time. We were so close, we even gave each other our first kiss at 8, "just to get it out of the way." Strike two. Then Lilli was born, and we spent a lot of time cooped up in a room together, trying to be quiet so our little sister could sleep. When we started taking naps together while Lilli did, Dad spazzed out. Strike three. He couldn't take it anymore, and kicked Mom to the curb. She -- somehow, don't ask me how though -- found Conor's father, and that's why she ended up moving to Ireland, and I only got to see him once every couple of years for the next ten years of our lives.

Now that you know the story behind my Irish brother, let's get on ahead with the current, shall we? Back to my bedroom. I had the window blocked off, so as not to allow any light in. As an added bonus, it was about to storm. Conor and I love storms. Just as I lit the last candle, the front door slammed shut. "Savvy, I'm home," I heard my brother call down the main hall. I sashayed out to meet him in my sexiest lingerie. I wasn't wearing much at all, consequently. Just a black lacy bodice that barely concealed my C cup breasts and half-dollar sized nipples and a lacy black thong with a sheer black skirt just past my pussy.

"Good," I said, and watched his jaw drop. He almost dropped the alcohol, but then remembered about it and set it down on the kitchen table.

He then walked up to me, brushing a stray strand of hair out of my face. "Wow, sis, you look great."

"Well thank you, Bubby."

"Like really, that stuff looks really good on you."

"It would look even better on the floor," I said, winking at him.

Conor chuckled nervously, smirking at me. "That it would," he said, walking over to me and reaching out to take me by the waist.

I laughed slightly. "Ah ah ah," I said, wagging a finger at him. "Not out here." I reached out and took him by the wrist, pulling him back towards the bedroom. "I'm not letting all my hard work go to waste." He gasped as he looked around, clearly mouthing the word 'damn.' "Like it, huh? I thought you would." I pushed him onto the bed and pulled his shirt off, wasting no time. I bent down over him and began to kiss his chest, leading down his stomach and to his waist.

Conor began to moan gently, tipping his head back. "Oh, baby sister... Should we really still do this?"

I chuckled slightly, undoing his jeans and pulling down both his jeans and boxers, quickly dropping them to the floor. "Why not? I dumped Chris for you. I might as well put that to good use." With that I began teasing his dick, licking from the base to the head, swirling my tongue around the tip.

He moaned again, weaving his fingers into my hair. "Mmmm, babe... alright, alright. I get the point." He reluctantly pushed my head away, then pulled me up onto the bed gently. He expertly unlaced the back of my bodice and pushed me onto my back as he began to gently massage my breasts. "God, sis, you're gorgeous." He bent down and sucked on my left nipple as he gently groped my right boob. He bit at my nipple in a way that sent shivers down my spine, and I began to weave my gingers into his hair, tugging gently.

Suddenly his hand left my right breast and traveled down to my pussy, pulling the thong off to one side. "I'd take it off, but it'd be such a waste for you to have dressed up so sexy just for it all to end up gone. I might as well fuck you in at least a little bit of it." He winked at me as he dove down and began to kiss me ferociously as he thrust into me, working his fingers back into my hair, letting out a deep, animalistic moan. "Oooh, baby sis... you're so tight..." He wasted no time fucking me, pushing in deep and then pulling almost all the way out only to push back in as deep as he could. He soon began to speed up, pounding into me like nothing else.

I bit my lip as I hiked my legs up his back, working his hair into a vice grip, holding his face to mine. I kissed him hungrily and passionately, pushing my tongue into his mouth and exploring each and every centimeter. I moaned louder and louder as he began to growl, violently groping my breasts and pounding into me harder and harder. I pulled his hair, yanking his face from mine to breathe as I panted. "Aaahh... oh, oh Conor... Bubby... Bubbyyyy... oh, Bubby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cuuummmm...." He grinned maliciously, snarling slightly as he attacked my neck, biting and sucking. At this I couldn't take it anymore and I came explosively, my tight little pussy milking his cock.

"Mmmm, that's right, babydoll, cum for me. Cum for your big brother."

I nodded frantically as I screamed, yanking his hair yet harder. "Coooonnnooorrrrr!!!! Oh, Bubby!!" My toes curled as my legs went farther up his back, and he began to cum inside me, shooting his warm, hot sperm deep inside me, growling and snarling as he continued to attack my neck.

He collapsed onto me, pulling out and rolling over next to me as soon as he could breathe again. We lay there panting for a few moments, looking into each other's eyes lustily. Finally he began to chuckle slightly, and I gave him a quizzical look. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your neck looks like Hell," he said, still laughing. "You look like a rabid animal got to you." His gaze dropped to my breasts, and he laughed even harder. "Damn, did I do that? Your boobs look even worse. I must be a beast!"

Finally I began giggling. "That you are, Bubby. That you are."