My Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Where-does-that-rank-with-Sweetheart-Luv-Bitch-and-Cunt?" I managed to get out, all run together.

"Mmm..." he virtually hummed into my pussy. "Somewhere closer to Sweetheart than Cunt," he said around my labia, then eased another finger into my ass.

I'd never had anything bigger than a rectal thermometer or enema nozzle up my ass and I felt like I was really getting stretched out. Not hurting though, just stretched. And I found out that in some positions, I could feel his fingers with my pussy, through the wall. Weird. And exciting.

I about freaked when I felt him slide a third finger in.

"My God, Alex! What are you doing?" I'm sure there was some panic in my voice.

"Just making sure I don't hurt you," he told me as he continued his oral ministrations.

"But that's three fingers you've got up my bum!" I protested.

"Does it hurt?" he asked and I had to admit it didn't.

"Then let's give it a minute," he suggested. "Three or four healthy orgasms on your part and you should be ready."

"Three or four orgasms in a minute???" I must've sounded incredulous because he laughed again. That wonderful, wonderful laugh I would do anything for.

"Well, maybe a bit longer than a minute," he conceded - then proceeded to drive me to the brink of unconsciousness by making me cum, hard, on the three fingers he had inserted, working them around and loosening me up as my body gradually gave up the fight and yielded to his superior pleasure prowess. By the time he took them out, I wanted his big cock so far up my ass that he would be cumming out of my mouth!

When he finally did enter me, I thought I might get my wish. He was enormous! And I was still very much an anal virgin, despite his best efforts. He was slow, he was patient, he was easy, he was gentle, he was very concerned for my pleasure... he was perfect.

I remember the guttural moan that escaped me as his glans popped past my anal sphincter. There wasn't any Proper Lady left. I was all Pure Lustful Animal. I'd thought I'd felt invaded, filled up, taken over when he had his cock in my pussy, but this... this was pure hedonistic bliss. A state of pleasure I could never have conceived, no matter how good my imagination. I was his, body, mind and spirit.

For some silly reason, I started singing Colbie Caillat's You Got Me under my breath.

"Oh, I just can't get enough, How much do I need to fill me up?

It feels so good it must be love, it's everything that I've been dreaming of.

I give up, I give in, I let go, let's begin...

'cuz no matter what I do, my heart is filled with you."

Alex heard me and started chuckling, even as he eased that huge cock of his into my very virgin territory.

"Are you sure it's your heart that's filled?" he asked with a smile. I knew he was being careful not to hurt me.

"Among other things," I smiled back. "You can go ahead and push, if you want. I think I'm stretched enough and you're not hurting me."

"Oh, my God!" That was me, when he took my suggestion. The rush was overwhelming and it took me a moment to realize I felt his balls slapping against my ass. He had that whole huge cock buried in me, completely.

And I was going to cum. Again. Hard. From being fucked up the ass. Oh. My. God!

My moan of pleasure, my "oh, yes!" and my grabbing his ass and pulling was all the encouragement Alex needed to start giving me derrière a proper pounding. I surrendered and let the awesome feelings wash over me. It was like he was in my pussy, but ten times more sensitive.

He kept it up and I kept rolling the orgasms over, one on top of the other, until I felt like I was going to pass out. I could feel him getting bigger and harder and heard his breathing getting labored.

"Kayla, I can't last. I'm going to..." he tried to tell me, but I put my hand over his mouth, interrupting him for a moment as I told him, "then don't, Alex. Cum in me. Cum deep in me. Fill me. Make me yours." Maybe words have powers I don't understand, because as soon as I said that, his groan became a growl, became a bellow as he tightened up everywhere and came in me, tripping me over with his hot seed pouring into me, making me feel like we had melted together.

I don't remember exactly when it was that I passed out.

* * * * *

The steady sound of the surf pounded in the background as we sat on my veranda, watching the daylight fade, picking at the remains of the barbeque pulled pork Marcy had made for us, holding hands and leaning into each other, occasionally stealing a kiss.

"You are a most amazing woman, Kayla," I told her. "As much as I tried to avoid it at first, I just couldn't resist falling in love with you. I want, very much, to have you in the rest of my life."

"Is that a proposal of marriage, Alex?" she asked me coyly, giving me a slight nudge, letting me know she was teasing me. But she sounded serious, too.

"It can't be," I told her. "Not yet. And when we've had time together to get under each other's skin and we've had a few doozies of a fight, and we've shed tears over each other, and laughed hysterically, and maybe figured out what might work for a future together... then, when I propose, I'll do it proper. Ring, bended knee, the whole shebang. Until then, you've just got to know that I love you."

"I love you, too, Alex," she told me. "I'll wait for you. I know you're the right man for me, but I also know you've got to do it your way, so I'll wait for you. You want me here? I'm here. You want me gone? I'm gone. But you'll always be in my heart, Alex. There isn't anything you can do about that."

"You deserve a lot more than me, Kayla," I tried telling her. "I'm a retired old fart, not a rising young star. And you're going to want a family. You'll want someone around to help raise the kids."

"Alex?" she asked, pausing.

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"What?" I turned to give her a dead-on strange look.

"You're right we need to talk about marriage and kids and stuff. Dr. Sanchez pointed that out to me. But we don't have to do it now. Obviously I have to get on birth control, although I really do like you doing me up my ass. But I am going to have your children, and yes, that's a plural. I know you love me and you know it will make me happy. We'll work something out."

"What I'd like to see now is how far you can stretch your romantic side. You have an awesome place here, and I know you're part romantic or you wouldn't have brought Charlie back to me. So sweep me off my feet. Make mad, passionate love to me in the sand. Walk naked in the moonlight with me, arm in arm. Tell me how beautiful I am. Or how horny you are. Something. Anything. We have until Monday night and I want you for all of it."

"I know that makes me sound greedy, and maybe self-centered, but trying to protect you from me didn't work, so now I want you. All of you. As much as possible."

"Not the sand," I told her. She looked confused.

"No making love in the sand," I iterated. "There's these little shit stinging bugs and they will wreak havoc with any plans you have for intimacy. There's a bug-free bedroom for that."

She smiled and I melted. I try to tell people I'm not a romantic. I'm a realist. I guess that wasn't going to apply to Kayla, not the way she was going.

We turned to face the last glimmers of day and to feel the soft breeze blowing off the ocean while the surf played its accompaniment and we held hands and thought about our future.

Sorry, Aldous, I thought. We're definitely headed into a Brave New World...

[finis]

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
1...456789