My Aunt Kelly's Naked Photos

Story Info
Nephew finds naked photos of his swinger, MILF of an aunt.
9.6k words
4.2
46.1k
55
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt Kelly's Naked Photos

Dating back over twenty-years, nephew finds a wealth of naked photos of his aunt, Kelly. Patrick sexually seduces his aunt with the help and incestuous advice of Susan Jill Parker.

# # #

It was a huge room with fifty couples. There were dozens of beds positioned all around the room against the walls with some beds gathered in the middle of the room. Unembarrassed, unashamed, and without morals or modesty, everyone was naked, totally naked.

There were swingers in all shapes and sizes. Some were paired off as if they were alone while having sex in their bedroom but with someone else's spouse. Others were grouped in threesomes, foursomes, and orgies with as many as half a dozen couples in one bed. Then, there were the voyeurs, the gawkers, and those who were content in just watching while masturbating themselves and/or masturbating one another.

Unbeknownst to me, my aunt, Kelly, and my uncle, Brian, were there. I had no idea they were swingers. Even more disturbing than that, my mother and father were there, too. They've been swinging with my aunt and uncle for years before branching out to have extramarital sex with their friends, their neighbors, and their co-workers. Then, finally making it official, they attended swinger dances, get togethers, outings, cruisers, and parties. God only knows how many people they sucked, licked, and fucked.

# # #

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," I overheard my mother say when she was upstairs with my uncle and they thought that I wasn't home.

That was my first clue that they were swingers when I thought they were just having an affair. I thought my mother was cheating on my father and my uncle was cheating on my aunt. Then, I heard my aunt's voice in the next room.

"I want to suck your cock, Brian," said my Aunt Kelly to my father. "I need to suck it. I need you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. I need you to give me a cum bath."

If I wasn't shocked enough that my mother was having sex with my uncle, I was even more shocked that my father was having sex with my aunt. I had no idea that my aunt sucked cock. Yet, both my mother and aunt were degenerate, incestuous cocksuckers. It was of no surprise when I found out that they were all swingers.

Putting it out of my mind, a disturbing memory that I was eager to forget, what 18-year-old boy would understand group sex, swingers, and swinging. Just as I had no idea that my aunt and uncle were swingers, I had no idea that my parents were swingers, too. Yet, that was then and this was now.

# # #

Author's Note:

This story is written for Patrick about his redheaded and big breasted, MILF of an aunt, Aunt Kelly. Sexually attracted to her, he's always wanted to make out with her while feeling her everywhere through her clothes. He's always wanted to take his slow, sweet time with her. Kissing and kissing her, he imagined French kissing her. Slowly undressing her, he imagined unbuttoning her blouse and looking to see what the next unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button.

Finally removing her blouse, he imagined her standing before him in her big, white, D cup, low-cut, sexy bra. He imagined staring at her bra clad breasts before reaching out to touch and feel the tops of her meaty breasts while sliding a slow finger down the length of her long line of sexy cleavage. While masturbating himself, he imagined feeling her big breasts through her bra while fingering her emerging nipples.

He couldn't wait to see his aunt's naked tits but not wanting to rush things, as if she was a valuable work of art or an expensive Christmas gift his to unwrap, he wanted to take his sweet time undressing her. A lasting, longtime memory to make, he wanted to remember the first time he removed his aunt's bra and saw her naked breasts for the rest of his life. Something that he'd always masturbate over, the first time finally seeing her naked tits would be a memory that he'd relive every time he masturbated himself.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt's naked tits,' he imagined saying the first time seeing her naked breasts while stroking himself. 'I can't believe I'm touching, feeling, squeezing, and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples. 'For a 48-year-old woman, she has shapely breasts that hardly sag at all.'

While kissing her, French kissing her, he imagined unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. Allowing her to stand, he imagined watching her skirt slowly and sexily fall to her feet to reveal her bright white, bikini panties. He stared at his aunt's camel toe, her pussy slit, and her pussy mound before reaching out his horny hand to cup his aunt's cunt through her panties. Then, sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit, he imagined pushing her panty aside and rubbing her clit while fingerfucking his aunt's wet, warm pussy.

A long time coming, he couldn't wait to strip his sexy aunt naked and have his wicked, incestuous sexual way with her. Tired of masturbating himself over imagining his aunt naked and having sex with him, he enlisted the help of Susan Jill Parker, the mistress of incestuous seduction, on how to sexually seduce his aunt.

"Tell her how pretty she is," said Susan. "Don't be afraid to tell her how sexy she is. Tell her that she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman you know. Then, ask her if you can kiss her, French kiss her. Trust me, if she allows you to part her lips and stick your tongue in her mouth, then she'll allow you to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes."

# # #

With Aunt Kelly's sexy and shapely body, my aunt doesn't realize that she's a MILF. Yet, how could someone who looks like her not know how beautiful she is? How could someone with a body like her body not know how sexy she is? Looking ten-years younger than her 48-year-old age, she's a MILF who I'd love to fuck or does that make her an AILF, an aunt that I'd love to fuck.

Unembarrassed to admit, she's my aunt and I'd love to see her naked, totally naked while fondling her naked body. Unashamed to confess, she's my aunt and I want to fuck her hard and fast to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Unapologetic in my incestuous, sexual lust for her, she's my aunt and I not only want to cum in her mouth but also, I want to cum all over her face, and in her pussy, too. Unrepentant, she's my aunt and I want to make slow love to her every night and fuck her hard and fast her every morning.

Alas, sexually lusting over my aunt, my mother's younger sister, sexually frustrating, I'll never see her in her bra and panties. I'll never see her in a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns without her having the modesty to wear a robe over them. Something that I always wanted to see; I'll never see her topless. I'll never see her big, D cup, naked breasts. I'll never see her naked.

Sadly, and sexually frustratingly, I'll never see her round, shapely ass and her trimmed patch of red, pubic hair. Other than my sexual fantasies of her, I'll never see my aunt without her clothes. Sad to say that I'll never see my Aunt Kelly naked, I masturbate every night and every morning over imagining my aunt naked while having incestuous sex with me.

Then, when I least expected it, shocked, stunned, and sexually excited, going back over 20-years, I found an entire photographic collection, an entire history of photos of my aunt in the attic. A look back in time of pictures of her from her early twenties to her early forties, including spring break, naked, party photos. As if I had grown up with her, I found a virtual, visual, X-rated history of my aunt in all manner of undress. I saw dozens of pictures of her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked.

'Oh, my God. Look at this. I don't believe this,' I thought while slowly going through each photograph of my aunt.

She had photographs of her in her short, sheer, and low-cut, sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe. As if she was a lingerie model, she had photographs of her in her pastel, bikini panties and in her low-cut bras. My favorite photos, of course, were the ones of her topless and naked. I couldn't wait to peruse those photos at my leisure and masturbate over them later. Finally, I saw her naked tits, ass, and pussy. Never had I thought I'd ever see my aunt topless and naked in the way that I was seeing her now.

Never expecting to find anything like this, it was a real treasure trove of sexy, X-rated photos of my aunt. No doubt, it must have been my uncle who took these photos when he was still alive. May God rest his soul. Barely remembering them, he died along with my mother and father in a horrific car accident when I was young. My aunt raised me and I lived with her until I recently found my own place and moved out.

Interestingly enough, until I saw these photos, I never thought of my aunt having a sex life. I never thought of her masturbating herself and cumming. I never thought of her sexually teasing my uncle and flashing him and other men while wearing these sexy outfits. I never thought of her having sex with anyone but with my uncle. Yet, after seeing so very many topless and naked photos of my aunt, I wondered if she was a swinger. I wondered if her and my uncle were in the swinging lifestyle and having open, extramarital sex with other couples.

With them not having any children to raise, clearly, they were swingers. Yet, something so sexually exciting to think about now, I never thought of my aunt fucking and sucking anyone but my uncle. Even then, I never thought of them having sex with one another but, clearly, they did. Clearly, sex was an important part of their relationship. Obviously, judging her by all of these erotic pictures, if only these pictures could talk, judging her by the stories that she had to tell, she had lived quite the sex life.

After the deaths of my parents and my uncle, too much to take in, I erased the memory of my mother having sex with my uncle and my aunt having sex with my father. No longer caring about their extramarital affairs, chalking it all up to a bad dream, I put it all out of my mind until I found these pictures. Finally, seeing photos of my naked mother with my naked uncle and my naked aunt with my naked father, and my naked parents with my naked neighbors, all made sense. They were swingers. They were all swingers.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story about 24-year-old Patrick and his 48-year-old aunt, Kelly. Even the names haven't been changed. Think about it. Maybe, you know them. Maybe, they live next-door to you or across the street from you. Maybe, they're your co-workers. Maybe, you've seen them on the street holding hands or kissing, a young man with an older woman.

Patrick not only loves his aunt but also twisted but true, he's in love with his aunt. No shocking surprise there, especially after seeing so very many topless and naked photos of his aunt, he wanted to have sex with her. Not only did he want her to blow him but also, he wanted to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Not only did he want to give her a cum bath but also, he wanted to fuck her hard and fast, too.

He masturbated himself while sexually fantasizing of making out with her and slowly stripping her naked. He sexually fantasized of touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt. Sadly, and sexually frustratingly, something that would never happen, he sexually fantasized of his aunt stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock.

After fingering, licking, and eating her pussy, giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers and with his tongue, he sexually fantasized of making love to her before fucking her hard and fast. Again, with his aunt a MILF, who wouldn't want to have sex with her? Who wouldn't want to fuck her? Who wouldn't want her to suck their cocks? Who wouldn't want to cum in her mouth while fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples?

After seeing so very many topless and naked photos of her, as if on a mission, it was his sexual fantasy to see her naked in person and have incestuous sex with her naked body. Aside from making love to her and fucking her, there's nothing more that he wanted than for her to blow him. He'd love to cum in her mouth, all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her big, naked breasts. He'd love nothing more than to give his aunt a cum bath. He'd love to watch his cum dripping from his aunt's face, hair, and breasts.

# # #

My special thanks to SusanJillParker. I wouldn't have this story if it wasn't for her. She told me what to do and what to say to sexually seduce my aunt. With me not a player and not very sophisticated sexually, I had no idea what to say to women, especially to my aunt, to get her clothes off and to get her in bed. Yet, with Susan knowing what women wanted, she made a nerve-racking experience easy. If it wasn't for Susan, I never would have had sex with my aunt.

Unfortunately, sexually adventurous before, bordering on being a wicked whore, and doing a complete 180 turnaround, my aunt has grown uncomfortable with nudity. Turning into somewhat of a prude, with her fun-loving, sexual life extinguished from her eyes after her husband, my uncle died, she's a changed woman. Not knowing what to do, not wanting to offend her and make her feel pressured and/or uncomfortable, I'd be embarrassed, ashamed, and too nervous to try and sexually seduce my aunt on my own. Something so disgustingly forbidden, I don't think she'd appreciate me wanting to have sex with her.

I never thought that I could sexually seduce my aunt, until Susan told me that my aunt may be lonely, sexually vulnerable, and ready for sex. Yet, too high of a mountain for me to climb alone, having sex with my MILF of an aunt is still my longtime, sexual fantasy. A real dilemma, I had no idea what to say to my aunt to make her voluntarily and consensually remove her clothes and want to have incestuous sex with me.

She's my aunt and I'm her blood, related nephew. Trying to have sex with my aunt was a wide, illicit line to cross that Susan helped me to negotiate. If it wasn't for Susan's advice and guidance, I'd still be sexually lusting over my aunt while masturbating myself night and day while imagining her naked and having sex with me.

What would my Aunt Kelly think of me if I put the sexual moves on her? Would she think me insane? Would she think me an incestuous pervert? She'd never want to have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. For a woman who has had a multitude of satisfying, sexual partners and still could have any man she wanted, why would she want to have sex with her sexually, perverted nephew? Fortunately for me, opening the door for my sexual advances, ripe and ready for sex, my aunt was lonely, sexually frustrated, and horny.

After moving out and getting my own place, giving up hope, I never thought it possible to get my aunt naked and in bed but everything that Susan told me to say to my aunt to sexually seduce her worked. Putty in my hands, not that I was trying to fool her, deceive her, and/or trick her but thinking that I was sincere, talking to her from my heart, and not acting like a pervert, my aunt believed everything I said. With my Aunt Kelly giving me the best sex of my young life, thank you again, Susan, for helping me sexually seduce my aunt.

# # #

My Aunt Kelly's Naked Photos

It all started one rainy day. Bored out of my mind, repaying my aunt's kindness by doing her a favor, I decided to clean out her attic while, at the same time, looking for my old collection of baseball cards. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I never expected to find what I found.

Literally, I found hundreds of photos of my aunt in her one-piece bathing suits, in her itty-bitty, teeny-weenie bikinis, in her sexy, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns, in her bras and panties, topless, and naked. I was stunned. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was finally seeing all that I wanted to see of my aunt. I'll be masturbating over these photos for the rest of my life.

'I can't believe I'm seeing photos of my aunt's, naked, D cup breasts. I love her big, naked tits. I wish I could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. I can't believe I'm seeing her trimmed, red patch of pubic hair and her round, shapely, naked ass,' I thought as I perused hundreds of nearly naked and naked photos of my aunt. 'I'd love to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I'd love to fuck her.'

I found cardboard boxes of photograph albums, a visual history, of my 48-year-old aunt in her sexy nightgowns, in her panties and bra, topless, and naked. More than twenty-years of sexy photos, from the time she was in her early twenties, to the time that she was in her early forties. My aunt had hundreds of X-rated photographs of herself in all manner of undress.

She had sexy photos from her college days. She had sexually revealing photos of her at spring break and of her Honeymoon. She had vacation photos, lots of bedroom photos, and even swinging sex photos.

Obviously, forgetting that they were hidden in cardboard boxes that contained more than a dozen photograph albums in the attic, I was privy to her entire, secret, collection of private, sexy photos. Then, again, maybe she didn't forget the photos were there. Maybe she wanted me to find them. Maybe she wanted me to see them.

As if I was a horny teenager again, never have I masturbated over my aunt as much as I masturbated over her photos now. Never have I cum as much and as hard as I was cumming now. Never have I thought that I'd ever see my aunt in her sexy nightgowns and in her sexy lingerie.

To be honest, I never thought that I'd ever see my MILF of an aunt topless. I never thought that I'd see her naked tits. I never thought that I'd ever see her naked, totally naked. I never thought that I'd see her naked ass and her naked pussy.

Again, as shocking as it was sexually exciting, this was my aunt and not some whore. Only, now that I've seen so very many nearly naked, topless, and naked photos of her, even though she appeared happily married, I wondered if my aunt was a whore, my uncle's whore. Seriously, unless they're exhibitionists and/or swingers, who has so many nearly naked and naked photos of themselves?

# # #

My aunt has big, natural tits, 36 D cup breasts. Even now with nothing sagging, she has shapely breasts with big nipples that show through her blouses and bras. In most of her photos, shaving off her curly red, pubic hair, she had a shaved pussy. I prefer a trimmed pussy to a shaved one.

Maybe, that's the look that some men want but a shaved pussy made her look too much like a young woman. I prefer a mature, older woman to a young, immature woman. She always had, and still has, a round and shapely ass. I love my aunt's perfect, tight, little ass as much as I love her big tits.

After I found her sexy cheesecake photos in the attic, my sexual attraction to her continued and escalated when my aunt, Kelly, asked me to troubleshoot her computer. She said that it freezes from time to time for no apparent reason. With me no longer living with her and using her computer on a daily basis, the first thing I thought of, of course, was that she had a virus. She's always on the Internet and is not always as careful as she should be when opening unfamiliar sites and/or unknown emails.

Not taking the chance, I installed new virus protection software to hopefully clean up whatever issues she had. Then, I scanned her entire hard drive. Alone with her computer, unable to help myself, not thinking that I'd find anything of sexual interest anyway, I looked around her computer files. I hoped to see if she had any new, sexy photos of herself in the way that I found all of those old photos of her in the attic.