My Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked so incredibly hot with that big cock in her mouth and her breasts moving back and forth as I pushed and pulled. As I suspected, it didn't take very long before my balls began to ache for release. I wanted to pull out, but I didn't have the willpower and began cumming deep inside her. I stayed there for a few moments with my cock inside her and watched her sucking and licking. Every so often she would take it out, lick the underside, and then lick and suck on his balls. Reluctantly I pulled my cock from her pussy and watched as my cum ran out and down the crack of her ass. I sat back down and waited to see what happened next. Had she had enough or would she able to keep going?

Almost as if she'd read my thoughts, she pulled Brett's cock from her mouth and stood up. I can't describe how sexy she looked with nothing on but a mask and high heels, glistening with a combination of sweat and cum. I figured she was going to get her things together and leave, but instead she moved the coffee table off to the side and motioned for Brett to lay on his back on the floor. Was she going to do what I thought she was going to do? Surely she wasn't going to try to put that huge cock in her pussy! Brett laid down on the floor with his rock hard cock sticking up, shining wet from Julie's saliva. Much to everyone's amazement, she straddled him, reached between them to grab his cock, and began to rub the head between her pussy lips.

"She's gonna try to fit that big cock in that tight pussy of hers!" George said in astonishment.

"You can't resist my cock, can you?" Brett asked her.

She slowly shook her head no and licked her lips. Looking him in the eyes, she placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly began to sit down on it. The rest of us watched entranced as she worked his huge cock into her tight little pussy. She worked it in much faster than I would have expected, but still somewhat cautiously, steadily pushing further down onto it until she had the entire thing inside her. Once she bottomed out, she started shaking all over from an intense orgasm, reaching up to pinch her own nipples as she did.

All three of us that had been watching this were rock hard again. The other two stood up and went over on either side of her to get some attention, but I wasn't sure she'd be able to do anything other than ride the monster that she was now straddling. Full of surprises, though, she reached out and took a cock in each hand and began to stroke them as she started to move up and down on the cock beneath her. Once she got into a steady rhythm, she began alternately sucking on the two cocks in her hands. I was amazed at her ability to do all these things at once. Not only did she do them well, but the closer she came to cumming again, the more enthusiastic she got about sucking. But soon it was even too much for her to concentrate on and it was all she could do to stroke the two cocks in her hands. She started to move quickly up and down as Brett met her thrust for thrust, her lips pulling outward each time he withdrew. Her moans echoed throughout the room as she reached her climax, causing Brett to reach his peak too. They were a blur of movement as they both came at the same time, Brett filling her pussy with his cum. She released the cocks in her hands and lay down on his chest to recover for a moment, giving me an even better view of his still hard cock in her swollen, throbbing pussy. I stroked my own cock as I waited to see what would happen next. I'm sure she was nearly exhausted, but there were still three hard cocks hoping she wasn't done yet.

After a few moments, she sat up slightly and began to withdraw his cock from her pussy. Their combined juices began to leak from her pussy and onto his balls. Instead of standing up, she moved off of him and kneeled beside him, then motioned for George to come over to her mouth. She began to suck on his cock with the obvious intent of making him cum. I looked at her kneeling in front of me, her pussy leaking cum and open in invitation, and was about to move in when Todd beat me to it.

"Look at that pussy!" he said to nobody in particular.

He quickly slipped his cock into her drenched pussy and began to fuck her with the same rhythm that she was sucking with, his balls noisily slapping against her. I moved to the side and watched her tits swaying beneath her as she slid back and forth on these two cocks. Not surprisingly, it didn't take either of them long to cum.

George moaned, "Oh yeah, suck my cock. You're gonna make me cum. Oh that feels incredible! Here it comes baby!"

With a series of loud grunts he began spurting into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but some of it leaked out of her mouth and down her chin. A few moments later Todd started thrusting really hard, the sound of their bodies slapping together and her moans filling the room.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna shoot my hot cum all over you!" he cried out and pulled his cock out just in time to shoot his cum all over her back, ass, and pussy.

With that, her arms gave out from under her leaving her kneeling there with her ass in the air and her pussy begging to be filled. I quickly moved into place behind her and slid my cock inside her with one quick motion. She was wetter than she had ever been and she was covered in cum. I grabbed her by the hips and thrust quickly back and forth, looking down to watch as my own swollen cock slid in and out of her. I could tell by her moans and motions that she still had another orgasm left in her. I tried to pace myself in the hope that we could finish together.

"You look so sexy with cum all over you," I said to her. "And your pussy is so wet and feels so good. I bet you like having all of these cocks to play with, don't you?" I asked.

She shook her head yes, so I continued.

"I bet you'd like to have even more cocks to play with. Would you like to do this again next weekend with some other friends of mine?"

She shook her head yes again and eagerly started to thrust back at me. I picked up my pace and thrust as deep as I could, knowing my balls were slapping against her clit. This time I vowed I'd pull out when I came, so as soon as she started to cum, I pulled my cock out of her and shot my hot cum all over her ass and pussy. Just to make sure she was satisfied, I rubbed the head of my cock over her clit and along her lips, smearing our cum all over her pussy and giving her another mini orgasm.

She finally collapsed on the floor and we all sat there silently, amazed at what had just transpired. I looked at the movie still playing and suddenly thought it looked kind of tame. After we rested a bit, I helped her up and was going to show her to the bathroom to clean up. Instead, she smiled at me and put her coat on without putting anything else on. She put all of her stuff in her bag and went around the room and gave each of us a kiss on the head of our cocks. I gave her a big hug at the door, not wanting to arouse anyone's suspicions, and was amazed that somehow the mask had stayed on the whole time.

She slipped silently into the night and I returned to my guests.

Todd finally spoke up and said how amazing that had been. George agreed and asked if she could come back tomorrow for more.

I said, "I'll call her in the morning and ask after she's had some rest. But you have to all promise you'll never let my fiancé find out what happened."

Brett looked at me with a grin and said, "It's okay, we all know it was Julie we fucked tonight. Hopefully tomorrow she can come over without the mask."

12