My Beautiful, Black Slut

Story Info
Mixed marriages sometimes don't work.
3k words
3.65
100.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

People told me it would never work, but then people say a lot of things, don't they?

These days a mixed marriage elicits very little response from others; people are more tolerant, more carefree, I guess just more apathetic. But thirty odd years ago things were very different.

Since Corina and I grew up together in the same small town, neither of us had any concern for the colour of the other's skin - she was black, I was white. That was all we knew and all we cared about. But, unfortunately, our liberal views were not shared by the whole town.

We matured and I began to see Corina as more than just a childhood playmate. Her lithe, black body as it undulated under the loose fitting tops and skirts that she would wear had me experiencing sensations that I had never previously felt. Corina's feelings towards me were also changing; the way that she looked at me with her sexy, crooked smile and the way that she would brush up against me or touch my hand or arm sensuously during a conversation made me realise that she was experiencing the same feelings of young lust that I was.

Whispers were rife all over town - a white man and a black woman getting together? It was practically unheard of and we were looked upon with distrust and uncertainty by a lot of the townsfolk.

But Corina and I didn't concern ourselves with what others thought. We kept ourselves private and in a world known only to us. Long, meandering walks out into the countryside became our favourite pastimes. The clear, blue sky, the sounds of wildlife all around us, the rich, fragrant scent of the pine forests and the joy of being together - we felt we had it all!

I never even asked her to marry me; it was something that we both just expected to happen - as if some unspoken telepathy existed between us. The ceremony was small and informal. We knew that many of our neighbours were not impressed by our mixed creed relationship, but what did we need them for anyway, we had each other.

But feelings surrounding our marriage were intensifying. It seemed that Corina and I had underestimated the attitude of the townsfolk towards us and we were about to discover exactly how strongly some of them felt.

We had moved into a small house on the outskirts of town. The land surrounding us gave us good crops of fruit and vegetables that supplemented the meagre rations that my work as a furniture maker was able to provide. We had few luxuries but were happy spending our evenings sitting on the porch, watching the stars and planning our future.

Our sex life was wonderful. Apart from a little touching and fondling before we married, we had virtually saved ourselves. But now we were free to enjoy the fruit that we had for so long forbidden each other. And enjoy we did. I discovered that Corina was extremely sexual. She would use her body while we made love, twisting and turning her slender frame to maximise the pleasure for both of us. There seemed little that she wouldn't try and I remember the exquisite sensations that I experienced when she took my dick into her pretty mouth for the first time.

We were sitting out on the porch as usual that evening. The air was cool and fragrant and we cuddled up as we watched the sun go down and the stars begin to pin-prick the darkening sky. The sound of the vehicle seemed a long was off and I gave it little thought as I buried my face in my wife's thick black hair and let my fingers wander over the dark, smooth skin of her thigh below the hem of her loose dress.

"I think that car's getting closer, baby." Corina said with a giggle as I tickled the inside of her thigh. "Maybe you better stop that before you go too far. We might be getting visitors!"

"You really want me to stop?" I whispered into her ear.

Corina giggled again and shook her head. I could feel her legs falling open slightly and I knew that she wanted me as much as I did her. But the sound of the approaching car was becoming more distinct and, try as I might, I found it impossible to concentrate on what I was doing.

"Shit, I think you're right," I said, a little angry at the interruption. "Who the hell could this be?"

There were three of them in the car as it pulled up in front of our house. I didn't recognise the men at all and guessed that they were from our neighbouring town eight miles away. As two of them alighted from the vehicle, the third stayed behind the wheel. All three men looked drunk and my previous feeling of contentment quickly melted away and was replaced by one of worried apprehension.

"Get in the house." I told Corina as I waited for the two men to approach me, "I don't like the look of this."

"Ah! Don't send the whore away!" slurred the first, larger lad as he sidled his way up to me, "she may be black but she gotta be better to look at than this shit-hole of a house you live in! What's wrong with you? You too much of a faggot to get yourself a white woman?"

The anger welled up inside me like a great tidal wave of hate. I looked around quickly for any type of a weapon I could find, but it was too late. The baseball bat seemed to come out of nowhere. I saw it coming and pulled back - a reflex action - but not back far enough. The hard wood caught me on my side knocking the wind out of my lungs and I saw the moon and stars swirl in a sickening kaleidoscope of colour as my legs gave way and I hit the floor.

My eyes opened blearily. I could feel dirt sticking to the side of my face. I tried to focus; figure out what had happened. Corina was sitting on the sofa opposite me. She looked sad. I tried to move towards her but quickly realised that I was tied, very securely, to a chair and gagged with tape. There was no way I was going anywhere.

"Ah, so the faggot's awake!"

I twisted my head and discovered that the voice belonged to the big guy that had immobilized me with the bat. I tried to struggle again as he smirked at me but it was useless. I contented myself by hurling a long stream of verbal abuse at him that was completely muffled behind the gag.

"Now, don't be like that," he replied, a sickening grin plastered over his face, "we just want to find out what all the fuss is about. We heard that some white guy had got himself a black bitch and we wanted to see for ourselves. I gotta say, she looks a whole lot finer than the other black whores you see round here!"

I twisted and turned, banging the chair up and down in my anger as the man moved over to the sofa and gently stroked my wife's hair.

"Oh yes, very fine indeed!" he continued.

Corina twisted her head in an effort to relieve herself of this man's unwanted touch but he quickly turned angry.

"If you don't co-operate, honey, then my buddy over there is going to crack your old man again, you understand?"

Corina nodded dumbly and allowed the big guy to replace his hand and continue stroking her hair. But this time his hands were not content to simply fondle her tresses and began to wander downwards to cover her breasts through the outside of the dress. I could feel the tears of anger sting my eyes as I looked on helplessly.

The big guy was now joined by his smaller companion as they both began to grope and fondle my wife's tits. I knew what was going to happen and I just hoped that Corina would submit without argument - the mood these guys were in, anything could happen.

I knew that the dress wouldn't last for long and I was right. I heard the material rip and saw the ruined garment appear from over the smaller man's shoulder. My wife never wore a bra around the house and I now realised that, apart from her panties, she was naked before the two men.

"Black tits taste good, man!" laughed the smaller assailant as he began to suck on Corina's dark nipples. I had almost accepted the situation now - I realised that the two men would take my wife in front of me and that there was nothing I could do about it. I just hoped that Corina wouldn't struggle too much so they could finish quickly and leave.

As his fellow attacker mauled and sucked on my wife's tits, the big guy began to strip. Obviously a farm worker, his body was tanned through long hours working in the fields. But his skin was still much paler than Corina's and, as he sat on the sofa and pulled her towards him, I was struck by the contrast that their two different coloured bodies made.

"Let's see if you like the taste of a real man's cock!" he growled as he proudly presented a large, straining erection to my wife's face.

"Shit! My kid brother's got a bigger dick than that! Is that the best that you two can do?"

My mind reeled as I tried to comprehend the incredible words that Corina had just voiced. I was stunned, I had never heard her use such language before.

For a moment, the larger man also seemed to lose the plot and stared down at her incredulously. But then a wide grin spread over his face and he laughed loudly.

"Sure, bitch! I know all you blacks like to fuck your kin! Now suck on this like a good little whore and we won't have to smack your old man up again!"

I looked on as Corina gazed straight into the man's eyes and slowly lowered her head towards his turgid penis. Her lips opened wide and she drew the weapon deeply into her hot, wet mouth. The big guy moaned as she began to fellate him slowly; licking up and down his shaft and swallowing the bulbous knob deep into her throat.

While his buddy was getting the best blow-job of his miserable life, the smaller guy wanted to get back in on the action as well. As I watched, shamefully aware that I was now as hard as a rock, the wiry little man kneeled down on the floor and quickly ripped Corina's panties off. My stomach churned over and my head swam as I saw the moisture between my wife's thighs. I hadn't wanted her to resist, but she actually looked like she was beginning to enjoy herself!

The small man pressed his face ap against her vagina from behind and I looked on as his long, pink tongue darted out and swiped lavishly over Corina's wet labia. He used his fingers to peel the lips back and laughed as her stiff little clitoris suddenly popped into view.

Corina moaned loudly around the hard cock in her mouth as she felt his oral caresses and I saw her push herself back lewdly onto his face as she tried to get as much contact with him as possible. Her face contorted in a lustful grimace as she was eaten out so expertly from behind. She was groaning almost constantly around the fat dick in her mouth and this was causing the big man to buck his hips and ram his throbbing weapon up into her mouth with every thrust. There was now no doubt in my mind that no force or coercion was being used on her - her face told the truth; she wasn't just enjoying this, she was loving every second. My belief's were confirmed a few seconds later when, letting the cock slip from between her lips, her head fell back and she howled out in a high pitched squeal of lust as an obvious orgasm thundered through her quivering body.

With a juice smeared face, the small guy quickly stood and stripped of his clothes. As he removed his pants I was surprised to see that, quite contrary to his body, his penis was long and thick. For a second or two he massaged the shaft in his hand running his fingers up and over his knob end and smearing the pre-cum that had leaked out over his purple glans.

"Gonna fuck me some black meat!" he cried as he lined the long weapon up against my wife's open, wet pussy.

With a deep lunge he was inside her and fucking hard and fast. He kept up a furious pace as I watched his cock disappear inside my wife to the hilt and then withdraw only to be plunged back in as deep and hard as ever.

By this time the big man at Corina's head had removed his cock from her gasping mouth and was watching his buddy bang away. His hand toyed listlessly with his swollen member and wiped it back and forth across my wife's face smearing his precum over her eyes, nose and mouth.

I knew that the smaller guy would not be able to keep up the pace that he had set for himself for long. I was right. With a final deep thrust, he buried his twitching cock into my wife's body and with involuntary jerks of his hips, discharged the contents of his balls deep inside her

But, as I saw the spent, small man roll away from my wife's body, I knew somehow that they were not finished with her.

"Sit her down on my cock!" the big man said as he sat back with his tool sticking about eight inches up in front of him.

His companion was exhausted from the aggressive use that he had made of Corina's body, but he was still more than willing to help out his buddy. With the wiry muscles bulging in his arms he picked up my wife's still quaking frame and bodily lowered her down onto his friend's lap.

White fluid was forced from her abused vagina as she was penetrated for a second time and I heard her moan deeply in her throat as she sank lower and lower onto the big pole until her chocolate coloured buttocks nestled against his course pubic hair. Her heaving breasts were again covered by meaty hands as she was raised and then allowed to drop, sinking the long, turgid cock into her depths.

The strength must then have begun to return to her limbs because she began to move on her own. Up and down, up and down she rose and fell in time to her assailant's gasps of joy. Her eyes closed and her head lolled back as she worked the cock inside her in expert fashion. From my sitting position I had the perfect view of her rounded bottom as she wriggled and twisted her way towards a second climax.

"Damn! This bitch is one hot little fucker!" the big man moaned as he pushed his face into her sweaty cleavage and began to nibble and bit at her swollen nipples.

"Oh, fuck me, baby. Fuck me!" Corina replied through her lustful gasps and sighs. "Do it to me...fill me....make me cummmmmmm!"

And so for the second time in the space of a half hour my wife climaxed at the hands of another man. Mentally I berated myself. My own cock was still hard and throbbing and I knew that this was not how I should be feeling. Nonetheless, the only thing on my mind at that time was seeing my wife enjoying the intimate, almost brutal, attentions of another man.

As her trembling body writhed and twisted away, the big man lifted her up while he was still inside her and turned around so that she was lying on her back on the floor. His hands grasped her thighs and roughly spread her wide as he continued to plough her vaginal passage with his throbbing meat. Corina gasped as he rammed deeply into her body and then suddenly stopped. I could see the contorted expression on his face and knew that he was about to cum.

"C'mon, honey!" Corina encouraged him, let's have all that thick cum. I wanna see it now!"

The big guy suddenly groaned out loud and withdrew from my wife's sloppy pussy, his spasming cock twitched wildly in his fist as it stood poised over her. Another gasp and the long tool belched the first stream of cum onto her dark mound. The first burst was quickly followed by a second and then a third as the flood gates seemed to open. His hand worked quickly up and down his shaft as he emptied his gunge on my wife's body. Her fingers went to her dilated hole and I sat astounded as she began to mop up the liquid and use it to coat her fingers, masturbating herself quickly towards yet another quivering orgasm.

Despite my pleading with her, in the months subsequent to this event, Corina would hardly speak to me. She had been deeply upset by the experience, but not directly because of what had happened. She had revealed her true self to me and said she couldn't live with a man that knew that she was such a slut. I argued that surely it was I that should make such a decision, but she was adamant. She left me soon afterwards.

I've had two other wives since Corina and I eventually divorced and, to be honest, I've always longed to see them with other men. My second wife cheated on me many times but, no matter how hard I tried, I could never actually get to see her.

And now I'm married to Julia. She's a great wife and a huge flirt. I know that she's been seeing somebody - I followed her once to his house - but as soon as she went in they pulled the drapes!

So all I'm left with now is the memory of the beautiful Corina - but what a memory that is!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers