My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover another side to my mother.
4.5k words
4.59
1.17M
1.7k

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,662 Followers

"This is my first submission. I think the title and description speak for them selves. Enjoy!

7:25 AM. My mother and I sat across from each other at the breakfast table. Both of us eating the healthy breakfast she just cooked up. We exchanged a series of glances at one another as we ate our eggs. Last night began a new relationship with my mother and the tension was spilling over to the morning after.

"Good morning. Got to run" My dad said as he grabbed a piece of toast of my plate and headed out the door.

Mom and I looked back at each other as the door closed behind him. After hearing the car pull out of the drive way, my mom got up and walked over to me. Never breaking eye contact, I began to pull down my Nike mesh shorts. My mom took off her PJ bottoms and then sat on my lap. We began to make out uncontrollably.

Let me give you a little back story that lead up to this moment.

My mother's name is Karen, and to give you a bit of a visual, she looks incredibly like the an older Denise Milani. For 38, she has fantastic long legs, gigantic tits, nice plump ass, beautiful full lips, and big green eyes that you can just lose yourself in. The greatest thing about my mother is her commitment to keeping her body in incredible shape. She is a head trainer at the local gym and teaches spin class, yoga, Pilates, and weight training. My dad, Gary, used to work out a lot when I was young but has let himself go a bit due his everyday work routine.

Growing up, my parents made sure I was very active in sports and in my education. I am in the last semester of high school and I just became the starting third baseman for the varsity baseball team. My dad was so proud of me when I came home with the big news. My mother was even more ecstatic as she nearly tackled me to congratulate me. I am sincerely blessed with a loving family. Since I am their only child, I get all of their attention.

"We are so proud of you!" my mom screamed as she lunged into me. Her beautifully toned arms wrapped around my neck and she jumped on top of me. Her excitement caught me off guard and we both fell to the ground. She began to shower me with kisses.

"MOM!" I grabbed with her around the waist and flipped her onto her back as I rolled on top of her. I looked her in the eyes playfully and pinned her down. She laughed out loud and locked eyes with me as her gorgeous brown hair fell onto her face. My dad immediately came up from behind me and head locked me and presided to playfully wrestle me to the ground. As you can see, I have a great family.

Last Saturday morning, I woke up early because I had baseball practice. I was up eating a bowl of cereal when I remembered that my coach told me that our game from last Wednesday would be featured in the local news. As my parents continued to sleep, I hoped on the computer to check the news site. After reading the article, I looked on the computer for my homework assignment I did the night before. That is when I came across a folder called "1990's portfolio". My curiosity got the best of me and I opened the folder. Inside I found even more folders called "JC Penny".."Sears"..."Playboy Audition"..."Pinup Lingerie"..."Bikini Sets", etc. etc. I went through each folder and was shocked to find all these pictures of my mother is different poses and outfits.

My heart was racing a mile a minute as I noticed I was getting extremely hard. I could hardly breathe as I quickly rummaged through folders. My hard on was becoming stiffer and stiffer as I heard the stairs outside of the office beginning to creak. Someone was coming downstairs! If I was not already out of breath, I was now nearing heart attack stage. I immediately closed all the folders and opened up the webpage I was looking at. As I closed out the last folder, I noticed a few called "Nude Pictorials" and "Glamour Models Gone Bad". Thank God for creaking floor boards.

My mother walked in and said "Hi honey, what are you doing up so early?"

She was dressed in her usual sleep attire that she wore late at night and early in the mornings. Her outfits perfectly accented her every curve.

"Umm, nothing mom, just wanted to look at the article about the game" I said with the worlds biggest lump in my throat.

"Oh really? What does it say?" She asked as she began to walk towards me. Everything seems to slow down from there. I looked back at her after closing out the last folder. Suddenly I pictured mom was walking toward me in the green Malibu string bikini I just saw her in on the computer. It was like a cheesy 80's movie as everything around me went foggy and all focus and attention was on my mom seductively.

I couldn't handle or process anything at that moment. I got up and made a B line for the door. My mind was going a mile a second as I ran passed her.

"Umm, ok well, I should be ready to take you to practice in about 45 minutes" She said as I ran up the stairs.

I ran into the bathroom, slammed the door, and turn the shower on. I quickly jerked off thinking of all those sexy pictures I saw of my very own mother. The ones that came to mind instantly was the pictures in the folder called "beach set". Picture after picture of my mom in different string bikinis. In each picture, she had a nasty, seductive look on her face as if to say, "Please jump on top of me and fuck my brains out". One in particular, she was on all four, knees together, and her perfect round plump ass arched way up in the air. I put my hand over my mouth as came harder than I ever had before.

That is when my obsession with sex and my hot mother began.

Flash forward to today and in recent weeks my addiction to my mom was growing larger and even more obscene.

I was at the dinner table finishing some homework when she walked in with dad.

"How was date night?" I said to the both of them. I looked up and saw my mom wearing a very hot, very short black dress. She was visibly upset or disappointed.

"It was fine" My dad said walking from the dining room into the living room. "I'm going to bed, I have a long day tomorrow". He continued to say as he made his way upstairs.

"Everything ok?" I said to my mom.

"Yeah, it's ok. Dad is just really stressed from work" she said as she grabbed herself a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Are you sure?" I said with concern.

If you haven't guessed by now, we are a close family and we all can sense when something is wrong. However, even with her upset, I couldn't help but look straight at her massive cleavage on display. As she sat, her breast gave a sexy ripple and jiggled ever so slightly. I was genuinely concerned but I couldn't help notice that a good 32E tits fit so nicely in that dress.

"Don't tell your father" she looked up to make sure he was gone. "But we tried to have a nice night but lately, all he does is complain."

I immediately got lost in my mom's eyes as she explained how my father has changed. This happened often lately, my mom would be telling me something and I would get tunnel vision of lust. As she went on to vent about how my father was not the same man she married 20 years ago, my cock was getting uncomfortably hard. I often daydream in class about having hardcore incestual sex with my hot stacked mother.

"...do you understand hon?" My mom said as I was quickly snapped out of my trance.

"umm yeah yeah. That stinks mom. If I were him, I would treat you like the goddess you are". What the hell did I just say out loud?! I stared forward trying to wrap my head around what I just subconsciously blurted out.

"You are so incredible sweet. I love you so much." She said lovingly.

A moment passed and I looked over to her standing by sink. She was looking at me with a sexy smirk. I stared back at her with confusion on my face, acting like I didn't just refer to her as a Goddess. I watched her as she leaned back against the counter and cross her arm underneath her breasts. Still smiling, she cocked her head to the right a bit.

"What?" I asked beginning to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Do you think I'm beautiful? Be honest" She asked seductively. My mouth immediately started to dried up. Flashbacks of panic started creeping, afraid that I would say or do something that I would regret. I lost contact with her eyes and somehow my focus got drawn in by her slim waist and incredible sexy hips. Her mouth watering thighs followed and they single handedly fueled me to say..."Mom you are honestly most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Another silent pause fell over the kitchen. I started eating again as I took out my phone to act like I didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"Thank you for listening baby." She said as she got up and headed for the living room. Her eyes never lost contacted with mine. I immediately felt flush in the face and realized I have to be more careful.

"What time do you have practice in the morning baby?" She yelled from the living room.

I got up and met her in the living room. She was on the couch taking off her high heels. Her short dress crept its way up her thick mommy thighs.

"What time honey do you have practice?" She asked again.

I was standing in front of her starting at soft tits nearly coming out of her dress. It was completely obvious that I was staring at her flesh spilling out. She quickly looked down at her chest and realized that almost half of her tits were popping out for her son to see. She then looked up at me without making any motion to cover herself up.

"Honey, you seriously can't help yourself can you?" She said with a smile.

"What? I mean. Sorry mom but... they are incredible". I said stumbling through my answer.

My mom looked at the stairs, then looked at me, then looked at her tits, and then back at me. As I stared at her, I noticed she was obviously getting a bit worked up. She took a very deliberate deep breath which caused her deep cleavage to bulge out even further.

Her sexy full red lips parted and she said "Brad, your father is right upstairs"

"I am sorry mom..."

"which means we must be quiet" she cut me off as she began to take off her earrings.

My 6'2" athletic frame stood tall over her and she sat on the couch. She looked forward and noticed my hard on beginning straining through my jeans. We both looked down at it for a moment. Then back at each other.

"Mom. I love you. I am sorry for looking at you like that." I said.

Mom had obviously had a brief struggle to take her eyes off my crotch. She then looked back up at me.

"You are clearly a man now. I expect you to have urges but you can not look at me the way you have been. Now." She paused for a second. "I only see one solution to all of this. Go a head and sit on the couch". She pointed to the adjacent love seat.

I sat down as she made her way towards me.

Mom then straddled me on the love seat began to completely maul my face with kisses. These were definitely not kisses that a mother normally gives her son. The force of her aggression pushed me back into the couch. I grabbed her large motherly curves and held her up against me as we passionately continued. Both of our sexual aggressions exploded right there in the living room. There was no stopping this derailed train. My mom came up, never breaking eye contact, and settled down on my lap and began kissing me again. Our tongue wrestled as she began to grind her wide hips onto my cock. I couldn't believe what was happening but I for sure was making the most of it. All of the images I had of her in sexy workout outfits, elegant dresses, night time lingerie, all of it was being pumped into my brain at once. I grabbed the back of my moms head, pulled her hair back, and attacked her soft neck. She let out a moan that if I were to put into words it would say "oh my god yessss".

"Is everything ok down there?!"

Mom and I both stopped and stared at each other with a shocked look.

"Karen, you ok?" My dad yelled at the top of the stairs.

If dad would come down those stairs right now, he would see his wife of 20 years and his full grown son in the midst of a full on make out session on the love seat. We continued to stare at each other and then my mother spoke.

"Yes dear, Brad and I are just cleaning under the couch. Go back to bed." She said as quickly reached down to start unzipping my pants. I couldn't believe mom started to continue her lewd behavior.

"what if dad comes down?"

"He won't..." She said to me

"Go back to bed hon. You have to be up early for work." She yelled out fumbling with my belt. Mom expertly fished my cock out of my pants and nuzzled it along the front of her panties.

"Ok. Are you coming up?" My dad asked

"Soon hun. Soon ohh my..." My mom quickly answered as I dove into her neck.

Her perfume was intoxicating.

"See" My mom said with confidence as began to expertly massage my cock up and down.

The sensation was incredible. I believed deep taking all of this in and that is when my mom went straight for my ear. She sucked and tongued in and around my ear. I was beginning to fully grasp the sexual being that is my mother. That is when she began to talk dirty to me. All the girls I have been with never liked to talk nasty during sex or making out. It is definitely a lost art.

"Fuck baby. Your cock is so hard. Do you like me jerking you off like this? Tell me. Tell me what you want to do to me." I didn't answer her at first as I concentrated on not cumming right there and ending this whole scenario.

"I can't believe we are doing this" My mom said in a loud whisper, almost out of breath.

"Fuck mom" was all I could say.

"Did you like those pictures of your mom on the computer?" She said as she took a soft bit on my earlobe.

"What? Oh mom. How? How did you know?"

"Please baby, you ran out of the room with the biggest boner. Your face was screaming that you were looking at something you shouldn't have. Looking at dirty pictures of your...of your mother" She hissed as she slightly started convulse. I think she just had a mini orgasm. I took a large a deep satisfying breath that the truth was coming out and my sexy mother was ok with all of it.

My mom then reached for her panties and pulled them aside. With her other hand, she took my throbbing hard cock and guided it toward to her warm wet opening.

"Honey, I need this right now but we have to be quiet." she said almost on the brink of tears.

"Yes" I said firmly. At that moment, I felt her moist wet pussy engulf my large cock. Inch by inch she sank down onto my raging hard cock. Her hair still done up perfectly, cleavage on display, and her dress hiked up around her waist, mom began to slowly move up and down.

"Oh my baby. You are sooo big" she said in a loud sexy whisper.

She gave another slow deliberate pump of her hips and the next thing I know I was bottom deep in my moms wet hot cunt. Still fully clothed besides her heels, she began to bounce on lap. Her magnificent tits were still inside of her dress but the material didn't prevent her them from obscenely bouncing with her body. I didn't make any effort to take my clothes off either just in case dad decided to wake up for a midnight snack and catch me balls deep in my hot mother.

My mom leaned closer until we were face to face. Her eyes burning lust into my mine. My eyes saying use me for your pleasure.

"'Oh god. bunny. your cock feels so good." She began fucking me harder and harder. All of sudden my mother turned things up into another gear.

"Tell mommy how much you want her. Other than just being your loving mother who cooks and cleans for you, what else do you want from me?" She said with a trembling voice. The love seat underneath me was starting to creek a little from the constant bouncing. Her beautiful full hair was rising and falling on her face and shoulders.

"I want you everyday" I said unsure of what exactly she wanted me to say.

"Say it hunny. Say exactly what you want me to do. It's healthy to get out these urges." She said as she continued to fuck me.

I reached around and grabbed her ass again and lifted her whole body off of mine. I put her on her back on the other side of the love seat and got between her legs. My mother was completely surprised with my aggression but visible turned on by my strength. I quickly guided my cock back into her pussy and she let out a soft moan. I immediately put my hand over her mouth preventing her moans from getting any louder. I started fucking her hard and fast. I knew this is exactly how she wanted and needed it.

"I want you to let me fuck you every day. I want you to dress in skimpy clothes that I saw you wearing on the computer. You have a hot body and you need to show it off. I can't believe my mom used to be model." I said as I grabbed the neckline of her dress pulled it under her tits. This caused her giant milky tits to pop out and bounce.

"You bad boy! You shouldn't fuck your mommy this way. oh my god. USE ME" She then looked back into my eyes with a devilish grin. "You like fucking me? You like the way mommy's pussy grabs around your cock!". In a dirty way, she was calling out the fact that she was my mother and it was sending the both of us into overdrive. I placed my hand over of her mouth again. I was down right fucking the shit out of her. Pounding her beautiful body into the love seat that were spent so many nights watching T.V. on.

She pushed my hand out of the way and brought my head close to hers. "HUNNY! I AM GOING TO CUM SO HARD!" She hissed at me. "Fuck me HARDER! Don't stop. Don't you ever fucking stop!".

"Cum for me mom! Cum for your son!" I said firmly in her ear. That did for her. Her eyes filled up with lust, love, and passion and began to roll into the back of her head. Her perfect tits were wildly bouncing and rolling around on her chest. Her pussy was beginning to gush. She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck for leverage and her hips continued fucking back at me. The love seat was really creaking now and beginning to slide. That is when my mom began to cum.

"OHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDDD". "I'm fucking CUMMMING on your cock". Her body began to violently convulse for 10-15 seconds. Her perfect ruby red lips were slightly open and she lost control of her breathing. As if she were being punched, her hips shot up against me, her legs wrapped around me and she began grinding as hard as she could.

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.

I continue to lay into her pussy without showing any sign of mercy. Then I decided I didn't want to break the love seat because at the pace we were going at it, it was inevitable. I lifted my mother once again and gently laid her down on the living rug.

"HUNNY! What are you doing? Oh my god that was amazing!" She said still out of breath.

I laid her down and began to thrust hard into her again. She spread her legs wide as her dress bunched up around her waist again. She grabbed at her tits and pushed those perfect globes together. "Put your face right into mommy tits! You know you want to!". My mom started to get her wits about her again and decided it was time to make me cum. I dove face first into her massive pushed up tits. I began fucking her faster and harder. The slamming of my hips into hers was causing her whole body to jump.

"Pound me! Pound your mommy!"

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.

"Look at me Brad. Look at me" She said in a warm motherly tone. She grabbed my head out of her chest and made me stare right into her eyes

"Look at me baby. On the floor of the living room. Look at you fucking me! Fuck my CUNT baby. Fuck mommy's CUNT".

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.

Mom continue to talk dirty as I continued using her body to get off.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,662 Followers
12