My Beautiful Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters come home to cheer him up.
9.3k words
4.46
281.9k
241
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters are two beautiful girls. Mands and CJ have been my closest friends all my life. This increased with the death of our parents. We come to rely on each other for everything. Little did I know that sense of closeness would increase after one night.

I am Trevor. I am the oldest kid, at twenty-five. I am six foot, three and a big man. I’ve done weightlifting since I was in my early teens. I have a few trophies to show my work hasn’t been in vain.

I have always been the ‘man about the house’. That role included taking care of and protecting the girls as the patriarch. I had no warning that soon those responsibilities would lead to the bedroom.

Amanda, or Mands as we call her is the middle-child at twenty-three. She actually adopted. Her parents were close friends of ours. When her family was killed in a tragic accident, she became part of our family.

Mands stands 5’11 and has straight, medium-dark brown hair, which trails down past a set of soft, pale shoulders. She has a set of 34C’s that is nicely set off by a slender frame that includes narrow hips and a really tight ass. My sister also has a set of dark brown eyes to die for.

CJ is the baby-sister at twenty. At times the coolest girl a man would want to be around. Then she can be the biggest bitch that I have ever met!

CJ stands 5’4. She's got crystal blue eyes, long flaming-red hair and an alabaster complexion that gives a stunning natural beauty appearance. My little sister has the most beautiful smile in the world. A set of 32A breasts are perfectly proportioned for the petite body they set on.

The day that changed my life began when I came home from work to see them setting in the living room. I wasn’t expecting to seem them before the holidays.

Both of my sister’s are in college. Mands is working on a master’s and CJ just is in third year of earning a bachelor’s. I had already achieved a degreed.

So they are off at school mostly. I lived in the family home. It was actually too big but I didn’t want to give it up.

"What's up, Guys?" I wondered surprised.

"We figured you'd might want some company," Mands responds.

"We’d just heard about you breakin’ up with Cindy," CJ tells.

Cindy had been my girlfriend since seventh grade. She and I had just had the biggest fight ever. Heated words were exchanged. It led to me walking out. I have a temper and sometimes it takes over!

I was really feeling down over the breakup. I could use a shoulder to lean on. I had no intentions to disturb them at school. They must have heard about the separation from friends. I was really glad they had showed up.

“You two should return to your classes,” I dismiss, “I can handle this problem myself.”

"Hey, Grizzly,” CJ coos, “Let your sisters cheer you up."

My little sister always called me "Grizzly". It was a pet name because she says I’m a bear because of my temper and how protective I can be. Besides, it always brings forth a smile when she says it.

She gave me a hug around the waist. I’m almost a foot taller. She then nudged me down and placed a soft kiss on the lips.

Mands then came to my other side. She placed a kiss on my lips after I kissed CJ. Those brown eyes sparkle with thought.

I knew they had a plan. They wouldn't give up or go away until I gave in. Besides, like I said, I needed them around.

"OK,” I concede, “Whatcha got in mind?”

“We’re gonna get ya outta your funk,” Mands states.

"OK," I puzzle, “Where are we going?"

"Out!" they both say in unison.

They dragged me into the bedroom to select what I was going to wear. My sisters always have had a better fashion sense than I. I’m a wear plaid shirts and blue jeans sort of guy.

To my surprise my sisters picked out an outrageous outfit to wear. A white and black-stripped shirt, pleated, Khaki-green pants with matching suspenders. A pair of bright red socks rounded out the attire.

I looked absurd! They said that was the purpose. It was so I could leave reality tonight.

They, on the other hand, dress to kill. Both were both sexy and classy. I had to remember these foxes were my sisters!

Mands was wearing a tight blue dress cut just above the knees. She also had on a set of silver open-toed sandals with one-inch heels that lifted a tight ass. They enhanced a set of already long gorgeous legs.

CJ was wearing the classic little black dress with matching two-inch pumps. Red lipstick and long red flowing hair pulled to one side increased her femininity.

These women where hot! They were so sexy I had a hard on! These were my sisters and they were affecting me this way? I needed to get laid!

The girls would not tell me where we were going. All they say was to relax. The night was on them! Tonight I would be the pimp and they were the hookers. I was more than willing to let them take charge this night.

We went to a really popular restaurant in Houston. One needed reservations just to get reservations! This wasn’t a problem for CJ.

She had helped one of the owner’s kids get thorough a couple of tough math courses in college. He was indebted to her. So we had no problem getting a great table.

"What's up for tonight?" I ask, "What's with dinner? Why are you two bein’ so nice to me? What are you buildin’ up to?"

“Can't we just take our 'favorite' brother out to dinner without there bein’ an ulterior motive?" Mands coyly responds.

"How much money do’ya need?" I ask lightly.

"No!” CJ assures placing a hand on mine, “We just wanna take you out for dinner."

"Really?" I ask. "You're not fuckin’ with me?"

"No, honestly," Mands agrees, "We’re just bein’ lovin’ sisters."

We left the restaurant and headed out to do some dancing and partying. The club we went to was playing swing music. Mands and I had been dance partners ever since our mother put us together for a contest in elementary school. We had gotten pretty good as a team.

The band was really hot that night. The crowd was charged with electricity. We showed our stuff off all across the floor. CJ found a partner and joined us. It was a fantastic time.

Around three AM we closed down the club. We were ready to head home by then. My sisters managed to make me feel good tonight and get me back in the groove. I didn’t need Cindy anyway.

We got back to the car. Drove home and tiredly entered the house. It had been a long, unplanned but fun day.

We went off to our respective rooms to get ready for bed. We all happened to meet in the bathroom, to brush teeth, wash faces and pee. We said good night and I went into my room and closed my door.

About a half an hour later, I heard footsteps walking across the hallway floor. The house had been in the family for three generations. It was showing its age. The creaking floors always announced who was moving around. I figured one of the girls had to go to the bathroom, until I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" Mands asks, through the door.

"Sure, baby,” I grant.

She comes into the room wearing a short blue nightshirt. It stops just below her crotch. Bending over would give a guy quite a show. The door closes behind her.

"All this activity this evening has gotten me going," she states, “I’m kinda itchy.”

"Come over here an’ I'll scratch your back," I offer.

I set up keeping myself covered. I usually slept with shorts on. Tonight was in the buff.

She glides over to me. Mands places herself on the bed leaning into me. I rub between the shoulder blades. The feel of the soft, warm skin was enjoyable.

"No,” Mands suddenly says lifting the nightshirt, “that's not where it itches.” A wiry haired taboo pussy was exposed. “It itches down here," she points.

That act shocked the hell out of me! I was speechless. Conventional morality dictated I should protest. Yet the sight was beautiful.

"Mands---," I start to say when her mouth goes over mine. It was a warm gentle kiss. I instantly got a hard-on!

"C'mon, Grizzly,” Mands coos, “I saw ya dick get hard while we talked. I want ya to make me cum.” She adds hotly, “I've always wanted to feel you in me."

She looks at me, pouting. I have always been a sucker for that look! ‘No’ was never uttered when that look was given.

It really didn’t matter. I’ve wanted this as much as her. I just never realized the lust had been mutual.

"Alright,” I easily concede whispering to my, now-naked, tall sister, “We should keep it quiet.” I caution, “We don't want to wake up CJ."

She climbs under the covers. Lying next to me her hand immediately wraps around my large rod. She starts to stroke a very erect penis.

“Ohhhhhh," I moan, feeling my sister’s hand on my growing meat.

"I learned how to do this from watchin’ you, Bro,” Mands huskily reveals, “I used to love watchin’ you play with yourself.” Stroking me fully she hisses, “You'd get all nice an’ hard. You’d get so big an’ smooth an’ red.” Continuing the masturbation, she hotly re-plays, “An’ you'd get so quiet just before shootin’ cum all over your big chest.” She confesses in a whisper, “I’ve always wanted to run up to you an’ lick ya clean.” Mands tells, stroking me faster, “ That used to get me so hot. I'd had go to my bedroom an’ fingers-fuck myself.”

I know I probably shouldn't have, but she was so hot and beautiful. Plus there was that damn expression. I had to take her. She was too irresistible!

I tell her we were going to fuck. Still, she had to be quiet! We didn’t want to wake up CJ.

I roll Mands over onto her back. Her knees were brought up to a full chest.

We start by me rubbing a set of erect nipples. I look at the firm, rounded breasts for a minute. They were tan with dark colored nubs. She had such magnificent breasts. I begin sucking on them. I knew that I could get a whole one into my mouth.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” she almost screams.

My hand was place over her mouth as I continued to suck, lick, nibble and kiss the beautiful little buds. Mands body starts to shake. I could tell my sister was hot to trot.

I start a flickering tongue down a flat belly. I stop and tease a cute belly button. This got a squeal from her.

“Oh please, big brother,” she hotly moans, “Do that again.”

I did.

“Yeeeeeeiiiiiii,” she squeals again.

I move my lips and tongue further down my sister’s tight, firm body. I could feel the heat emanating from a hot honey hole. I stare at the forbidden protruding cunt lips. They were pink and glistening. I knew no more foreplay was needed.

I lean in close to the taboo soft vaginal lips. Mands’ pussy shined from the moisture of sweat and her own sex juices. My tongue went right over the vaginal folds. I pull apart the hot lips to see a little clit sticking out. I had to taste it.

I delicately lick my way up one lip, then other. She gasps over and over again as I lap the entire outside. My tongue drives in.

"Oh God!" she moans, “Eat me alive, big brother!”

I love being cheered on! I threw a set of athletic, slender legs over my shoulders. I wash and lap at an engorged clit with gusto. My nervous tongue licks deeply a pink, wet cunt.

"Trevor!” she moan, “Omigod! Trevor!” Mands hunched into my mouth. Fuck! That feels soooo Gawddamn gooooooood!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmh, Mands,” I asks, between licks of a very flowing pussy, “What is it about ya I can't resist?"

I plaster my mouth over the drooling love box. My mouth greedily begins sucking away on the jutting clit. I nibble on the sensitive skin.

"Trevvvvvv!” Mands wailed, “Tongue fuck my slutty hole!" She arches into my mouth squealing, “Eat your whore sister’s cunt raw!”

I became incredibly turned on by hearing my sister swear like that. It was a first for me! She continues to pant and groan as I nibble on the blood-engorged clit. My middle finger then inserts into the taboo pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh good Gooooooood!” she howls, “That's fuckin’ incredible!”

I slurp noisily on her pussy. I love my sister so much. Her thighs clamp onto the side of my head as a set of firm hips thrust into my face.

"Trevor!” she announces in a moan, “I'm gonna cum! God Trev! You're makin’ me cum so haaaaaard!” Athletic hips gyrate and hump wildly. “Unnngh! Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!” she wails with eyes closed, “Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"

Mands thrash around uncontrollably on the bed. Then that beautiful body tonic suddenly. My breathing temporarily cut off by the pressure of the taunt thighs on my face. She lets up and I raise my pussy-drenched face and smile.

"God, that was so hot Trev!” she pants, “You look so fuckin’ hot covered in my pussy cream.

She lay there. Her beautiful body shines with sweat. A set of firm breast heaves and rises wonderfully.

I wanna suck you off," she suddenly whispers.

"Oh Mands,” I hotly agree, “Yes! Suck me."

She rolls over between my legs. A set of dark eyes sparkles while ogling my cock. My sister then places gentle kisses on my stiff rod.

“I can't wait to taste you," she hotly says rubbing my hard cock in a circular motion over an angelic face.

I wait anxiously to feel those taboo lips wrap around my cock. Her hand grabs my hard shaft and gives it a squeeze. Thrill waves ripple all through me.

"I think I'm gonna make up for the years we should’ve been doin’ this!” she teases looking up at me.

"Now that’s the thinkin’ I like," I say grabbing the long brunette hair in my hands.

I felt my cock enter a warm mouth. Full lips wrap tightly around it sucking tenderly. My head jerks back feeling the incredible oral loving.

Her lips suck on the tip of my dick slurping up all the precum. She inhales my rod to the root. I feel the moisture of the forbidden mouth shower my cock in delight. I move her head back and forth to the rhythm that pleases me.

A set of deep brown eyes looks up lovingly. I stare back in the same matter. She continues to make my cock vibrated in pleasure. The room fills with the loud smacking sounds of oral loving.

"Yes baby,” I groan, “Suck big brother's cock,” I moan breathlessly, “Are’ya gonna let your big brother cum in your mouth?" .

A long brunette head nodded ‘yes’. Mands starts sucking harder. She speeds up the head bobbing. The fast pace encourages me to cum hard.

I wanted to shoot my first load in her cunt. It was too late. I felt hard spurts of cum bursting out of my cock and racing into her mouth.

“Oh god! Omigod!” I wail, “I’m cummin’! I’m explodin’! I’m cummin’ hard!”

I saw Mands flinch while tasting the first shot of sperm. My sister managed to swig it all down. Not a drop escapes.

I left my rod in her mouth making sure all the sperm went down her throat. My cock still didn't soften. I knew it wouldn't until after I fucked my sister's pussy. I held on to the long hair gripping it tightly as the orgasm intense. I slowly let my grip go as she moves up kissing my body again.

Fuck me big brother!” she huskily moan, “Fuck your baby sis. She's wanted your big brother cock for soooo long!"

I was so shocked by the incestuous words. I just leer over that taboo pubic thatch. I lick my pussy juice covered lips.

“I want ya inside of me now,” Mands whispers rubbing a wet pussy against my ever-hard cock, “Your sister needs you in her hot cunny.”

I was delighted to oblige my sibling. She lay back with legs spread. I slowly push a stiff rod inside of the sweltering cunt. I’ve never felt a tighter love hole.

Mands was hotter now than ever. The taboo pussy sealed around my stiff shaft. It sucks on the plunging rod.

My cock was already hypersensitive. The forbidden cunt’s inner walls adhered tightly. It felt like heaven to me.

“Ugh! Ughh! Ughhhh!” she moans with each pleasure stroke.

We fell into a nice rhythm. It was a patient fuck. It was a loving fuck.

“My god, Trevor,” she moan thrusting hips back with each of the strokes, “You’re so good.” With a hiss she groans, “So fuckin’ gooooood!”

“Your cunt is the finest I’ve ever had, Sis,” I reply going as deep as possible, “It’s so perfect. It’s my perfect pussy.”

“I’m your perfect pussy, baby,” Mands moan louder lifting legs wide, “Don’t stop! Fuck me, baby!” Tightening the grip, she groans, “I love your cock inside of me!” My hot sister pants, “I want us to be fuckin’ all the time, Trevor!” My lusting sibling beseeches hotly, “Say you’ll let your sister be one of your regular cunts!”

Mands’ hips were lifting off the sheets with each withdrawal. She moves a set of slender arms up around my neck. I never wanted my cock to leave this boiling pussy.

“Oh Gawd, Sis!” I pant with faster strokes, “You’ll be my number one cunt!” I growl, “You’re already my finest piece o’ ass!” Feeling the climax rising, I shout into the room, “You’re my special whore, sis!”

“I’m cummin’!” Mands squeals, “I’m cummin’ hard!” Tightening the crossed legs around my neck, she confesses loudly, “I love you so much, Trevor!”

“Yes! Yesssss! Yesssss!” I wail as the hot cum explode inside the taboo pussy, “You’re one heavenly fuck!”

The waves of climaxing became stronger with each ripple. My cock pulsated wildly. I drive deeply with abandoned lust.

“I love you, Mands!” I profess with an ecstasy filled voice, “You’re my best ever piece o’ ass!”

My cock throbs. Her cunt vibrates. We locked into a deep French kiss as our sweaty bodies were controlled with the upsurging climaxes.

The French kiss grows with passion. Our tongues dance a tango. Our hands trace the other’s body.

On breaking the kiss, Mands immediately looks down at my cock. It was hard and ready to go. It was pulsating with tension.

“You ever gonna git enough of my pussy, Bro,” Mands giggle.

“You ever going to stop bein’ a good fuck?” I quip back.

Just then, the door opens.

"Hey,” CJ starts to say,” Would you guys be quiet in here, I----.” Then she saw us on the bed. “What the fuck are you two doin’ in here?"

Mands and I froze! We didn't know what CJ would think about us fooling around. We needn't have worried our little sister then got an impish smile on a very pretty face.

“You’ve been ballin’,” she observes biting a bottom lip, “That’s kinky.” The hot sister then asks in a little girl manner, “Can I stay?”

“I dunno,” I fringed doubt. Then looking at Mands I quip, “Think our kid sister deserves to be here?”

“Oh,” Mands plays along, “I don’t see why not.”

CJ then removes a short robe. A skimpy nightie went flying over her head and off. There were no panties. My little redhead sister jumps into bed with us.

"What'd I miss?" she questions.

"I just had a good first an’ second cum," Mands responds.

"Oh, yeah?" CJ asks, "How was it?"

"Really great," Mands sighs.

"I'll give you one," I tease my little sister, “if you think you can be a good girl for it!”

"I can be a good girl," CJ coos spreading a pair of small legs.

“I believe our little sister,” Mands hotly suggests, “wants to meet your tongue, Bro.”

My one sister was encouraging me to have sex with my other sister. Damn! I was rock hard! This was erotica extreme!

Mands moves off the bed and into a nearby chair. She smiles. I knew what she wanted. My tall sexy sibling was playing voyageur.

"CJ,” I murmur lowering my body to put my head between those small thighs, “your pussy looks so delicious".

She raises herself up on elbows to watch. A set of blue eyes was full of wanton and need. I kissed the slender thighs softly already slightly tasting some of forbidden sweet nectar that had oozed out.

The sex odor grows stronger as I move closer to my sibling’s pussy. It smells so fresh and innocent. I couldn't wait to taste her all. I needed the tang of that sweet nectar on my tongue.

I spread a set of pink pussy folds open as a blood engorged clit pop out. It was so wet. I look at the taboo pussy hole feeling my cock twitch.

I insert one finger slowly inside the pretty cunt. She immediately squirms. Her hands were on a set of pert breasts playing with stiff nipples.