My Best Friend Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Alice, who was watching me nervously.

My eyes left her face and drifted downwards. Her breasts were perfect, my god were they perfect, medium sized, not overly massive and they were pert, with dark pink nipples.

My eyes proceeded further down, her perfectly trimmed mound, her lips showing ever so slightly. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked. I just never pictured Alice like this. How could have I missed this for so long.

She turned around slowly, revealing her perfectly round bottom, before turning to face me again.

"This is me. A woman." She smiled.

My jaw had dropped like those cartoon characters. I stood there staring at her body.

"Wow Alice, I mean Wow. Your body is so... amazing."

Her faced turned bright red with the compliment.

"Ok, ok. Stop staring so hard."

I felt like all the blood in my body had pooled at the end of my dick. It was quite possibly the hardest boner I had ever experienced.

"Ok, now your turn Sean."

I completely forgot this was a mutual exchange of information.

I slowly took off my shirt, my skinny torso showing off the small fuzz of chest hair. I dropped the shirt on the floor and kicked off my sneakers one by one. I could feel her eyes watching me. I took down my shorts, leaving just my underwear, the elastic really being put through its paces. I was pitching a circus tent down there. I stood there for a moment and looked back up at Alice.

"And the rest. I showed you mine, now you show me yours."

I pulled down my boxer briefs. Now it was my turn to be oogled. I nervously kept my hands to my side as my dick pointed directly at her.

"I'm sorry about the... excitement on show." I said sheepishly.

"Oh my god Sean, I can't believe how big it is." She said putting her hand over her mouth in shock.

I turned around like she had done, showing her my fuzzy bottom and then turned to face her again. My dick wagging rigidly with the movement.

"Shall we sit on the bed?"

We both approached the bed and sat next to each other, her warm thigh rubbing against mine. I kept staring at her breasts, they jiggled slightly as she sat down. Neither of us had been naked in front of the opposite sex and now here we are, sitting so close, in touching distance.

"It looks so angry." Alice said looking down.

The head of my penis was swollen and purple, the foreskin pulled tightly back.

"Can I... can I touch it." She asked with curiosity.

I thought about it, my immediate concern being that I shoot the second she does.

"You can, but don't be surprised if something happens."

"It's ok, I've got you covered."

Alice got off the bed and bent over to grab some tissues from her desk drawer. As she did, I got an eyeful, her beautiful pussy squeezed between her legs. This was too much.

She sat back down and placed the box of tissues by the bed.

I was ready to explode at this point, I felt like one of those toy jack in the boxes with Alice slowly turning the crank.

"So how should I hold it?"

She reached out her left hand first and then switched to her right, wondering how best to hold it.

I grabbed the hand closest to me and directed it over my stiff cock.

"Here, just wrap your fingers around like this, but don't squeeze hard."

She positioned her hand just below the head.

Her hands were so soft and warm.

"It feels so hard."

"Now gently pull up and down like this?"

Alice took control and I immediately gripped the bed sheet with two hands, the overwhelming pleasure going through me.

"Oh god Alice!" I blurted out.

"Is that good? Am I doing right?"

"Yes, god yes."

I started to breathe heavily, expelling the air through my lips, almost whistling in an effort to control the exhilaration surging through my body.

Alice started to go fast, too fast."

"Alice wait, I'm going to..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence in time, when I shot out my load. The speed and intensity of my eruption caught Alice by surprise, who instinctively jumped back, but still holding my dick in her hand. I shot one rope on my chest and the other caught Alice on her breast.

"Wow. That was so fast." Alice said grabbing a tissue from the box.

She wiped the cum off my chest with her tissue, but then with hers she scooped it off her breast and rubbed it between her fingers.

"This is really sticky stuff you got there."

"Yeah. I know."

My dick slowly started to retreat and soon returned to its normal state.

"So that's what it looks like normally huh. Not so angry now."

The last remnant of my load trickled out the end of my dick. Alice spotted it and wiped the tip gently before it could matte into my pubic hair.

"So thats how yours work then." She said with a satisfied look on her face.

"Yep, they come in lots of different sizes, but the end result is always the same."

"Well, us girls aren't so instant, you've got to warm us up first. Here let me show you."

Alice turned to face me.

"Ok give me your hand."

I gave my hand over to Alice, who then immediately placed it on her breast.

"I like to be touched."

I couldn't believe I was touching an actual boob, let alone Alice's. She let me fondle them, caress them. They felt heavier than they looked.

She then grabbed my hand again and put them on her nipples.

"Now feel these, but be careful they are really sensitive. Don't go twisting them like volume knobs on a stereo."

I gently tweaked her nipples, her face began to flush and she bit her lower lip.

"Mmm, that's nice."

Her breathing rate increased as I moved my hands between her breast and nipples.

She parted her legs. I could see the lips of her pussy open ever so slightly. She grabbed my hand again and positioned it between her legs.

"Now touch here." she commanded and pushed my fingers between her lips.

She let out a moan.

"Do you feel this? This is my clit."

I rubbed a small bump inside her pussy.

"This?"

She let out another moan.

"Yeah, keep rubbing it with your fingers."

I did as she asked, my eyes flicking between her facial reactions and between her legs. My fingers were getting wetter. Alice leaned back on the bed, resting on her elbows and opened her legs wider.

Her breathing was laboured now.

"Thats it, don't stop."

My fingers were slick with her juices as I rubbed her mound.

"Now push one finger inside of me."

I pushed my middle finger inside of her, it slid inside easily and I began moving it in and out of her.

"Oh Sean, oh, oh. Don't stop."

I took the initiative and slipped a second finger inside.

"Ohhhh Sean." She screamed out, her face scrunched up in pleasure.

"Don't you dare slow down."

With my two fingers now inside, I decided to see what would happen if I used my thumb to rub her clit at the same time.

"OH SEAN! Ohhhhh, Mmmm, don't stop, don't stop, I'm coming, oh fuck I'm coming." Her legs slammed shut, trapping my hand between her legs.

She was breathing quite heavily now. Her legs eventually loosened and parted again and my hand freed.

Alice collapsed backwards on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"That was sooo much better with someone else doing it. Thank you Sean. Did you get everything you needed? I know I did."

I fell backwards on the bed next to her.

"So that was good?"

"Did it look like I wasn't enjoying myself?" She said covering her face with her hands, before running her fingers through her hair.

"Guess not."

"As long as you take your time, explore her body first, don't rush to get in, you'll have nothing to worry about it."

"I'll try and remember that."

"You do that."

Alice turned onto her side, propping her head up with her arm to face me. I matched her pose so we were face to face.

"Is there anything else you want to try or ask?" Alice asked.

"Umm, I don't know - oral?"

"Well I'm a bit sensitive at the moment, so...how do I get this thing big again?"

"You just play with it."

I laid on my back and put my hands behind my head and gave myself over to Alices inquisitive hands.

She ran her hand on the inside of my leg from my knee to my crotch. When she reached the top she picked up my flaccid dick between her thumb and index finger and then gently pulled my foreskin back, revealing the head. Just the feeling of her touching it brought it to life. She watched as it grew bigger in her hand.

"That is so cool."

She ran her index finger up the underside of my shaft, then traced the ridge of my glans with her thumb.

"So, how do I do this?" Alice asked.

"I guess just pop it in your mouth and suck."

Alice got up off the bed and knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed between my legs. I slid down the bed so my feet could touch the floor and Alice could reach.

She reached out with her soft hands and grabbed my dick, pulling it towards her mouth.

She hesitated for a second, I could feel her hot breath on my dick and then she licked the tip.

"I just wanted to try a little taste first."

"And, what does it taste like?"

I was always curious to know, not being flexible enough or well endowed to try myself.

"Umm, I don't know. I guess its like licking your wrist maybe."

It was such an odd comparison, but I pulled my arm up and instantly licked my wrist.

"Ok, I'm going for it." Alice said psyching herself up.

She put the head in first and then slowly slid down the shaft and pulled back.

"Ow, ow, ow." I screamed out.

"Teeth Alice! Teeth!"

"Oh sorry. Is this Ok?"

"Yeah, yeah that's better."

Alice tried to say Ok, but with her mouth full, she could only manage a mumble, which sent vibrations through my dick and an electric tingle up my spine.

This was good, really good. Her mouth felt so warm and wet and her lips wrapped around my cock. I was in heaven.

Alice stopped sucking and pulled me out of her mouth.

"It's starting to taste funny, there's this clear liquid oozing out of you."

"It's ok, that's just precum."

"Oh ok. I'll just have to get used to it." She said popping me back in her mouth.

Her headed started to bob up and down, she was getting better each time.

I was getting closer, I could feel the sensation building.

"Alice, I'm getting close." I said warning her, I didn't want to catch her off guard again.

Alice didn't respond.

"Alice is you keep going, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She responded with a thumbs up.

It was coming now, the sensation reaching its crescendo.

I let out a loud moan as I came in Alices mouth. She did her best to swallow, but it must have been too much. She quickly pulled me out of her mouth and began to cough.

Alice coughed up a bit of my cum, which clung to her chin.

"Sexy." I said.

Alice slapped my thigh.

"Stop it." She said still trying to clear her throat, her eyes watering.

She wiped the glob from her chin.

"Have you tasted it?" She asked.

"No!" I said adamantly.

"Well try some."

"Nooo!"

Alice jumped on top of me playfully, and tried to shove her glob covered fingers in my mouth.

"Alice!" I shouted as I tried to defend myself.

I tried to wrestle her hands away from me, laughing as I did.

She was laughing hysterically at my reaction.

For a moment, we both forgot ourselves.

Her breasts were frantically jiggling and I could feel her wet pussy rubbing against me.

"Taste it. taste it." She teased.

I managed to roll her off me and on to her back, now I was on top of her. I pinned her hands down.

"No fair, you're too strong." She said still giggling.

"Fine, I'll do it."

I released her hand and she put her fingers to my mouth and I licked them.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"It's ok, I guess, maybe a tad tangy."

"Well now that we've gotten that out the way. It's 2-1 to me. Your turn mister."

"Fair enough."

I slowly crawled backwards between Alices parted legs, descending down her body, until my face was hovering above her pussy. I could see her lips were moist, she must have got a little excited when we were wrestling.

"Are you ready Alice."

She shuffled around a bit and opened her legs a bit more.

"Go for it."

I took a deep breath and buried my face between her legs. Alice squirmed as I began lashing her clit with my tongue. I didn't really know what I was doing, so I tried everything, quick licks, slow long licks, sucking, rolling my tongue.

Whatever I was doing seemed to be working, Alice was moaning quite loudly now and began grinding her crotch into my face.

She then grabbed the back of my head and pushed it further between her legs, my tongue pushing deeper inside her.

Then there was one really loud scream and then it went silent. Alices legs clamped tightly around my head as she came and I could no longer hear anything, or breathe for that matter.

I tapped on her legs to open them, which she did and gasped for air. I raised my head and crawled back up her body, so we were face to face.

She bit her lip and winced.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your thing is rubbing against my thing and it's very sensitive right now."

I looked down between us and I could see my dick sliding over her mound.

"Oh."

I turned to the side and collapsed next to her again.

"So what technique did you like the best?" I asked.

"All of them, god all of them. That tongue rolling thing you did, oh my god." she said, her legs squirming as she remembered.

"Kim won't know what hit her."

I thought about how much I enjoyed what had just transpired and it got me thinking about what sex would actually feel like.

"Alice?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think sex will be like?"

"I don't know, but you'll find out pretty soon I guess."

"I guess so. Thank you again for doing this Alice, it means alot to me that you would help in this way."

Alice turned to face him.

"You're my best friend, if I can help, I will." She said earnestly.

I gave her a tight hug.

"Owww! my boob." Alice said laughing.

"Maybe I should put them away now."

"Boo!" I joked.

Alice got off the bed and threw my underwear at my face.

I got dressed again and Alice put her robe on.

I stayed for another hour and then we said our goodbyes.

"Sean, good luck with Kim. I hope it turns out to be everything you hope it will and try not to worry, if tonight was anything to go by, you'll do great."

"Thanks Alice. I'll let you know how it goes."

Alice closed the door and I made my way back home.

The following Saturday quickly arrived. Today was the big day or so I hoped. I spent a lot of time getting ready, I even tried a bit of manscaping. I shaved my chest completely and trimmed my pubic hair right back and shaved my balls so they were nice and smooth. After my shower I felt great, I even looked bigger down there, which was a bonus.

I got dressed and made my way over to Kims house. I pressed the buzzer and moments later Kim opened the door. She was wearing an Orange Crop top and some incredibly tight fitting shorts.

"Hey Sean."

"Hey Kim."

"Come on in."

Kim grabbed my hand and led me into the living room and we sat down on the sofa together.

The house was very quiet. Kim got up and put some music on as if she'd read my mind.

"That's better." and bounced back on to the sofa next to me.

"Soo Sean, do you want to make out for a bit." She asked.

"Sure."

We leaned forward and started to kiss, our tongues locking in a passionate embrace. I tilted my body towards her, but she got up again and decided to straddle me. Things were starting to get heavy.

She grabbed my hand and made me feel her breast over her top, before sliding my hand under it.

She was letting me feel her breasts. I cupped them, carefully caressing them, tracing my fingers around her nipples, which were now very erect. I gently rolled it between my fingers and she let out a moan.

She stopped kissing me.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" she said kissing me again, then giving me a devilish smile.

I nodded and she led me up the stairs, as I followed I could see a little bit of her ass cheek as her shorts shifted.

As we got to her room she whispered into my ear.

"I've got a little surprise for you. I'll be back in a second."

With that she disappeared into her ensuite bathroom. I looked around, staring at the posters on her wall, before eventually sitting on the edge of her bed to wait.

The door opened and Kim emerged, she had changed from her clothes in to a set of dark red lace bra and panties.

If my eyes could pop out of thier sockets they wiuld have at that moment.

"Surprise! Do you like them?"

"I, I, wow Kim, you look hot!"

I could feel the flood gates open, there was only one place my blood was rushing to now.

"Sean, before we take this step, there's something I want to ask you."

My mind raced as I thought about what she was going to ask. Was she going to ask me if I was a virgin?

"Sure."

"What's the deal with you and Alice? I have to know."

The question caught me by surprise. Why was she asking me this question now? I was horny as hell and could only think about one thing. I had to disengage my dick and turn on my brain again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You two spend an awful lot of time together."

"Well, she's my best friend."

"Yeah, but there must be something more to it. Do you fancy her? Have you slept together?"

The 'practice' sessions rushed through my mind at that point and I did feel somewhat guilty, but I convinced myself I was doing it for her.

"No Kim, we're just really good friends."

"But it feels, I don't know weird, your best friend being a girl and all."

"It's not weird to me." I said indignantly.

"But if we're going out and people see you and her, people are going to start talking about us."

My horniness was subsiding now and I was getting annoyed.

"And?"

"Well, I don't think you should see her anymore."

"What?"

"I guess what I'm saying is, it's her or me?"

I got off the bed and looked her in the eye.

"I can't believe you're asking me this Kim."

"Well, what's it going to be Sean? Do you want this?" she said pointing at her toned lingerie covered body.

"Or do you want her?"

There was only one answer in my head.

"Kim I'm sorry, but I choose her. I can't just throw away a friendship like this. If you can't accept that, then I guess I better leave."

I turned to leave the room

"Sean!" Kim shouted.

I paused by the door briefly, as I contemplated what I was walking away from.

"Goodbye Kim." I said as I closed the door behind me, leaving Kim on her own, then letting myself out.

I started to head back home, angry again that even now, people still had a problem with our friendship.

Before I knew it I found myself outside of Alices house instead of mine.

I pulled out my phone and sent her a message.

"Window".

I snuck round the back of her house and Alice opened her bedroom window.

"Can I come up?"

"Yes, but be quiet, my folks are in bed."

I climbed up the guttering at the side of her house and jumped onto her window sill. Alice was wearing her nighty, unaware that the cold air from the window made her nipples stick out.

"Hey Sean, what's up? I thought tonight was the big night."

"Well yeah, that turned out to be a big bust."

"How come?"

"Turns out it bothered her that we were so close, she didn't like it and asked me to stop seeing you."

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"It just made me so angry. We've had to put up with this bull shit our whole lives Alice. I'm sick of it."

"Yeah, but we've never let it stop us has it Sean."

"Sorry Alice, I don't know why I came here so late, I think I just wanted to vent."

"It's ok Sean. Any day or night, I'm here for you, you know that don't you."

"Thanks Alice, I can't imagine not having you in my life."

Alice's eyes became watery.