My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
My best friend fucks my wife’s tits.
1.5k words
4.25
39.4k
37
4

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there awaiting Adrian's direction, I admired my wife. She was laying on her back looking exactly the same as she did on our wedding night. She was still extremely aroused. She was crossing her legs and squirming, as if she was on the road to another orgasm. I just assumed she was responding favorably to his debasement of her. Adrian walked towards her with a massive erection. Pre-cum was pooling around the tip of his cock, and I wondered how many times he was going to cum tonight.

Adrian stood over her and then lowered himself to his knees, so that his cock was right in front of her face. Sara remained passively on the pillow. He inched forwards, and lifted the veil slightly to allow his cock to pass between her lips. There was a stark contrast between his ebony cockhead, still slick with my saliva, and her frosted white glossed lips.

He started to slowly make love to her mouth, and I watched as his muscular ass flexed. Sara looked so beautiful in her bridal ensemble. I hoped that I would get a chance to fuck her while she was dressed this way. Adrian snapped me out of my trance by asking me to pass him the lube. I retrieved the KY lube from my desk and meekly handed it to him.

He leaned back slightly, and his cock exited my wife's mouth with a pop. He poured a liberal amount all over it and started to lube himself up. Once he was sufficiently lubricated, he poured even more of the KY lube between my wife's tits. Sara had breast enhancement surgery about six months prior, and Adrian announced that he had been looking forward to "fucking these puppies." Once her tits were greased up, he handed me the bottle and wiped the excess lube on my ass cheeks. Sara giggled again at his contempt for me. He smiled at her and shrugged his shoulders.

He then moved backwards a few inches and started to fuck her recently acquired bolt-ons. Her head was propped up on the pillow. Because his cock was extremely long, it kept hitting her chin as he thrusted into her tits. He adjusted his position slightly, so that his cock was brushing against her white glossed lips. Sara quickly got the message and she parted them, so that she could suck the tip of his cock while he fucked her tits.

She was writhing and moaning with pleasure now, responding to his dominant touch. He continued to fuck her breasts and she softly suckled the tip of his cock. Adrian told me to lay on the floor between my wife's legs, and eat her pussy. Sara was extremely aroused, and it didn't take long before she came hard on my face.

He had already come three times tonight, so it took a fair amount of thrusting before he finally got close to his own orgasm. When it appeared he was ready, he lifted himself up from her tits, to focus on fucking her face. Sara told me to stop eating her out. Then she said "lick his ass Chris, while he comes in my mouth". Adrian obviously appreciated this idea, as he spread his legs apart to facilitate my entry. I knew what he liked by now, so I directed my attention to his asshole and taint, as he fucked my wife's face.

Adrian was moaning again now with pleasure, enjoying the overwhelming stimulation of being sucked and rimmed simultaneously. I heard him tell my wife that I was doing a great job rimming him. She came again when he told her I was his bitch, and I felt my own cock stiffen at his derisive insult. He leaned forward on all fours over her face, so I could lick his ass while she blew him. When he was close to orgasm he told me to stop licking his ass, because he wanted me to witness his next orgasm.

I scooted round beside him and knelt next to him. He maintained eye contact with my lovely bride, and told me to play with his ass until he came. I moved one hand behind his back, and gently tickled his asshole. He tensed up and I knew he was enjoying my stimulation. After a couple of minutes, I remembered he had wiped the excess KY on my ass. I took my finger from his asshole and wiped it across my very wet ass to lubricate it. Then, placing it back behind him, I inserted just the very tip into his asshole. He grunted "fuck yeah" and I felt his rosebud constrict around my finger.

My wife could see he was approaching orgasm. To increase Adrian's visual stimulation, Sara moved her veil further up her face, exposing her piercingly blue eyes. She looked divine as she stared into Adrian's eyes. I kept wondering why on earth she told him about the blue contacts. That was our little wedding secret, reserved for the most special of occasions.

That combination of a pretty blonde with piercing blue eyes always rocked my world, and now it was Adrian's turn. I started to gently tickle his stomach just above his pubic area, to try and increase his pleasure. I was still tickling his asshole with my other hand, and I felt it pucker around my index finger, just before he ejaculated. He came with a loud groan, and she parted her lips wide, so that he could see his load spurting into her mouth. I watched transfixed as he shot the first thick rope of cum into her willing mouth. Then he pulled his cock from between her white glossed lips. Jerking it furiously, he blew the next shot of his load all over her wedding veil!

Sara recoiled in shock, but Adrian continued to jack himself off. He pointed his cock to the side of her face, and shot his remaining ejaculate into her silky blonde hair, that was spilling over the pillow. She hated the thought of cum in her hair. When we watched porn together, she would tell me to skip scenes that depicted this vile act. However, she had granted Adrian his every desire tonight. So, she just smiled as he leaned forward, and started to rub his cock into her hair. He was squeezing every last drop of his load into it. I could feel his muscular abs flex as I continued to caress his stomach, until he finished his prolonged orgasm.

Once Adrian had finished ejaculating all over her hair, Sara finally broke eye contact with him, and looked over at me. I was kneeling slightly behind Adrian, and I still had the tip of my finger in his asshole. She gave me a innocent smile. Then she opened her mouth, so that I could watch her swallow his load. Her piercing blue eyes mocked me as she licked her lips hungrily, searching for any more remnants of his ejaculate.

She looked like such a wanton slut with his jizz all over her lace bridal veil. However, even as his ejaculate pooled in her long blonde hair, she appeared so beautiful to me. I was lost in those deep blue eyes. She averted her gaze from me, and asked Adrian if he had enjoyed his bridal experience. He grunted his affirmation and slowly settled back on his haunches to catch his breath. I quickly removed my finger from his ass and stopped stroking his stomach muscles. Sara lifted her head from the pillow to start her clean-up duty. Adrian and I both watched admiringly, as she licked the remnants of his jizz from his softening cock. He allowed her to lick him clean him for several minutes, before slowly arising and flopping down in my office chair.

Being used this way had aroused my wife, and she said she wanted to come again. She called me over to her and I followed her directive. I was erect again, and ready to fuck. I wanted to look into her piercing blue eyes and fuck her in the missionary position. I laid gently on top of her and she started to French kiss me. I could taste Adrian's semen in her mouth and on her lips, but she didn't seem to care. We made out for a few minutes, and I removed the jizz soaked veil from her forehead, because it was making me jealous.

After we made out for a little more I was ready to fuck, and started trying to enter her. However, she had other ideas and pushed my head down, until my face was between her legs. She was soaking wet and I ate her to two stupendous orgasms, before she finally pulled my hair and cried out enough. She sank her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes. I looked over at Adrian and he was relaxing, with a satisfied look on his face. He was drinking a beer and I noticed two empty beer cans on the floor at his feet. I told him I was going to shower, and he kicked the cans across my office floor towards me. I picked them up, dropped them in the trash can that was right next to him, and left the room in shame.