My Best Friend? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and Seth nearly choked and began squirming when Jen answered, "I must have gotten a little carried away with the suntan oil today."

"Damn, I missed seeing your body covered with slick shiny oil today?" I asked.

"Yep! I was covered from head to toe in slick gooey stuff." She said smiling and inadvertently looking over at Seth.

"Damn, maybe I should stay here tomorrow if that is what is going on." Seth piped in with a grin and inadvertently looking at Jen.

I had made both of them feel uncomfortable which was my intention.

Jen then said, "Why don't we go in and watch a movie?"

"Sounds good to me." I responded.

We sat and watched the movie with Jen snuggled at my side and Seth sitting on the loveseat.

After the movie, I stood up and said, "Well I think I will go to bed. It was a long day and will be a big day tomorrow!"

Jen said, "I think I will stay up for a bit. How about you Seth?"

"I think I will stay up too. How about another movie?" He responded to her.

As Jen got up to get another movie I said, "Well, goodnight."

Jen walked over to me, kissed me and said, "Goodnight Honey. I'll be in there shortly."

"Goodnight Buddy." Seth added.

I walked down the hall and got undressed. I crawled into bed really not very tired but I knew here shortly Jen would be in to see if I was asleep.

Right on cue after about thirty minutes I heard the doorknob to the bedroom turning so I closed my eyes and faked a snore. She peeked in and then shut the door again. At this point, I knew shortly that Seth would be having sex with my wife, again.

I waited about fifteen minutes and then quietly opened the door and crept down the hall to the family room. I heard moaning and knew they were already fucking. I peeked around the corner very slowly and saw Jen's back.

She was facing Seth. She was riding up and down on his cock. I could see his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy. He had his face buried between her ample tits as they bounded up and down on his face. She had her legs spread so wide across his thighs that her tight puckered asshole was visible. She was softly moaning as she had her hands wrapped around his head entangled in his hair pulling his head to her tits.

I could see Jen's juices as they pooled at the base of Seth's hard cock. His cock was shining from the dim light because of her wetness.

Jen then suddenly got off his cock and I quickly jumped back around the corner so that they would not see me.

I then heard the moaning start again.

I again slowly looked around the corner because I did not know which direction they were facing.

Jen had moved and was leaning over the arm of the couch with Seth standing behind her. Neither of them could see me.

Seth's cock was sliding its full length in and out of my wife's pussy as she leaned over the arm of the couch. Jen was biting her lip in and attempt to quiet her moaning as Seth thrust into her.

It was then I noticed that unconsciously I had pulled my hard cock through the fly in my shorts and was stroking it.

Seth moaned and Jen quickly spun around at which point I had to be careful so she did not see me. She grabbed his cock and began stroking him as she held her mouth open. His first shot hit her square on the lips. She then shoved his cock into her mouth and finished letting his cum shoot down her throat. When he had finished coming she used her tongue and finger to wipe his cum off her face then licked it off her finger.

Jen stood up and I ducked back around the corner.

I heard her say, "I better get to bed. See you in the morning."

I quietly but quickly went back down the hall and closed the door. I jumped into bed and faked sleeping and snoring as she turned the knob and came into our room.

My cock was still raging hard as she slipped into our bathroom. I heard the water running and then she came in and crawled into bed.

She had rolled away from me and I acted as if she had disturbed me slightly and rolled over. When I did, my hard cock was poking her in the small of her back.

I felt her reach behind her and touch it.

She wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it.

I let her because after seeing the fuck session in the family room I had to have some relief.

She then let go and rolled over to face me. Once again, she reached for my cock and began stroking it.

I acted as if I had just awakened and opened my eyes.

She was staring right at me and asked, "Was my baby having an erotic dream?"

I kind of grumbled out, "Why?"

"Because your cock is hard as a rock." She replied.

She slid down under the covers, both of us still on our sides and sucked my cock.

I quickly felt my balls tighten and the cum was rising from inside me up my shaft and then exploded into her mouth.

She sucked me until I went limp and then came up from under the sheets.

"Is that better? Can you go to sleep now?" She asked.

"Yes, I think I can now." I mumbled.

I soon fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring.

12