My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 10

Story Info
Sara sucks Sergei off as a birthday present.
2.6k words
4.37
14.1k
11
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergei looked astounded, as he realized this beautiful American woman, was Adrian's birthday gift to him. He smiled broadly at her, and politely asked her if he could kiss her.

"Whatever you want Sergei," Sara responded with a giggle.

He leaned forward to kiss my wife. Sara returned his kiss, and told me that it felt strange to kiss an older, unattractive man. However, she knew why she was there, and she decided to give Sergei a very loving blowjob. The wine had loosened her inhibitions, and she figured she could fake it for a few minutes.

They gazed into each other's eyes and then kissed gently. She noticed that he had very fresh breath, and he was a clean shaven, well groomed man. They kissed for a few moments, and then she moved her lips to his neck. She gently kissed his neck and then nibbled his ear.

"What do you want Sergei?" Sara asked him, as she moved her hand slowly up his thigh.

Sergei groaned quietly, as she felt his erection in his pants. It was very strong for an old man, and she continued to rub his cock through his linen pants, as they kissed. Sara kept looking into his eyes, as she knew the effect her piercing blue contacts had on men. The MDMA had kicked in now, and felt amazing. She was starting to get lost in the moment, and was determined to obey Adrian's directive, and take care of this man.

They kissed for several minutes, before she slid off of the seat, and knelt between his legs. Sara placed her hands on his thighs, to spread his legs apart as they kissed. He had much less muscular thighs than Adrian, but not they were not flabby. As she knelt before him, she unbuckled his linen pants, and helped him remove them. Respectfully, she folded them, and placed them on the seat beside him.

Sara remained on her knees on the floor of the limo, looking up at Sergei, as innocently as she could. She could tell he was enthralled with her, and his cock was trying to force its way out of the confines of his underwear. She moved slowly towards him and again they gently kissed. Sergei was a very tender kisser, and Sara decided to make it an intimate girl friend experience for him. Unrushed and gentle, with plenty of foreplay, as she knew the actual sex act, would be over quickly.

As they kissed, Sara started to stroke his cock through his underwear, and he moaned slightly. My wife took this as a sign that Sergei was comfortable, and moved her lips back to his ear.

Sara gave his earlobe a quick nibble, and then asked, "Are you ready for your birthday blowjob, Sergei?"

Sergei let out an audible moan, as he realized that Sara was going to suck him off. That was all the answer my wife needed. She gazed one last time at him with her piercing blue eyes. Then in a tantalizingly slow motion, she lowered her head to his crotch.

Sara kissed and nibbled Sergei's cock through his underwear, until he leaked pre-cum into them. This was her favorite move. She loved to get a guy leaking into his underpants. Most men wanted to fuck as soon as the pre-cum was flowing, and Sara didn't like to give blowjobs.

So, her approach was to tease her lover through his underwear, until all he could think about was fucking her. This had worked well for her during her dating years. In fact, she had only ever had to give two men a blowjob, Adrian and I. Although, only Adrian had been allowed the intimate experience of ejaculating in her mouth.

Sergei was fairly composed, for a man who hadn't had sex for two years. However, as Sara relieved him of his underwear, and kissed the tip of his cock, he started to moan with pleasure. She licked down his shaft until her tongue reached his balls, and Sergei squirmed with delight. She gave his nuts a quick nibble, and he continued to leak pre-cum. He was ready for the main event, so my wife started to suck his cock.

She had a wet wipe in her hand, so that she could spit his ejaculate out, if he ended up coming in her mouth. Sergei was in heaven, watching this platinum blonde submissively service him. He squirmed in ecstasy, and within a couple of minutes he warned her that he was about to come.

Sara made no attempt to remove her lips from his cock, and seconds later, Sergei erupted into her mouth. He came with a loud growl, and spurted twice between her lips. He was trembling as he came, and continued to shake for a few seconds. She removed her lips slowly from his cock, and looked up at him. He looked very satisfied, and he thanked her profusely.

Even though Adrian had asked her to give him a quick birthday blowjob, Sara decided otherwise. She found his naivety very attractive in such a calculating world, and she decided to give Sergei an extended "girlfriend experience."

So, she opened her mouth wide, gazed at him adoringly, and swallowed his load. She knew it was safe to do so. Adrian had reviewed Sergei's medical records, and determined he posed no health risk to her. However, it still seemed so dirty to swallow another man's semen, and this thought stirred her arousal.

After Sara had swallowed his jizz, she lowered her head into the old man's lap, and started to lick him clean. She had given Adrian dozens of blowjobs, in the back of this car. After Adrian had blown his load, he would critique her performance. His honest feedback, had made her a better cocksucker, and Sergei was now the beneficiary of this tutoring.

Sara occasionally looked up at Sergei. He was watching her so intently, that she decided to give him a better visual. She arose from her knees, and asked him to move over into the corner of the limo. After he was comfortably seated, she laid down across the wide leather rear seat, and rested her head in his lap.

She hiked her skirt up over her tight little ass, so he could see the straps of her garter belt, and her g-string. Then she arranged her long platinum blonde hair, so that her pigtails spilled down her back. Lastly, she placed one of her manicured hands, across his upper thighs.

Sara knew that men were visual creatures, so once she was posed seductively, she continued to clean Sergei's cock with her lips. She stroked his thigh, as she licked the remnants of his semen from his cock. He really wasn't in any need of much cleaning, but she just wanted his birthday blow job to be memorable. Plus, the combination of the wine and the MDMA, had fully kicked in, and she was very horny. She loved the effect that she had on Adrian, and was curious if all men would respond to her sultry ways.

Sara kissed and licked Sergei's cock for a few minutes, until he was completely flaccid. Then she sat up slowly, and smiled sweetly at the old man. He was smiling broadly, apparently ecstatic with his birthday gift. She had brought a toothbrush and some mouthwash with her. So, she freshened up in the back seat of the limo, before spitting the mouthwash into a glass. She reapplied her red lipstick, and turned her focus back to Sergei.

Sergei started to reach over for his underwear, but Sara placed her hand tenderly on his outstretched arm.

"Relax, Sergei," she said softly. "There is no hurry. Maybe we can talk and cuddle for a while?"

Sergei seemed very happy with this latest development, and Sara snuggled up close to him, like she was his girlfriend. He put his arm around her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. She had one hand on his chest, absentmindedly stroking him through his tailored shirt.

As they sat together in the limo, Sara started to feel sorry for Sergei. He was living in a foreign country, working hard every day to provide for his family. At his age he should have been retired. They started to talk about his family, and when he planned to stop working.

"I want to retire now," Sergei began. "I have the means to, as living in the Ukraine is very inexpensive. However, I don't want to let Adrian down, so I continue to drive for him. I gave him my notice twice in the past year, but he persuaded me to stay. Adrian told me that I was irreplaceable, and increased my salary significantly. I feel obligated to remain as his driver, even though I am ready to go back to the Ukraine."

Sara kissed Sergei tenderly on the cheek, and told him he was a good man. It was at that point, that Sara decided that she was going to give Sergei the best birthday of his life. Partly because he was a genuinely good man and they were hard to find these days. But also, because that prick Adrian, had manipulated Sergei to stay in a foreign country, away from his family, past his retirement age, using guilt. She was going to make Adrian regret his birthday blowjob idea.

Sara nuzzled up against the side of Sergei's neck, and began to talk dirty to him, as she stroked his soft cock. She felt his cock twitch, and thought that maybe the old man could come twice this afternoon. They kissed gently and talked intimately, as she continued to caress his slowly growing cock, with her beautiful fingernails.

She started to unbutton his silk shirt, and helped him out of it. He wasn't muscular like Adrian, and she recoiled slightly at his fat belly. However, she was determined to make this event memorable, so she gently licked and nibbled his nipples, as he started to harden in her hand.

Sara looked at Sergei and said, "Would you like to see if I can make you come again? No pressure, but I am enjoying our time together, and it seems like you are getting hard again."

Sergei nodded his head enthusiastically, and she could see desire in his eyes.

As Sara kissed his chest, Sergei reached over, and for the first time since they got into the back seat, he touched her. Just a gentle tickle of her shoulders at first. Then encouraged by her moans of appreciation, he started to caress the back of her neck. The MDMA had really kicked in by now, and she felt herself getting aroused by his soft touch. Adrian never touched her like that, softly and with consideration for her needs. Adrian just stuck an egg in her ass, and got her off while she sucked his cock.

Sergei moved his hand behind Sara's ear, and caressed her there, which felt divine. She stopped kissing his chest, and moved so that she was sat on his lap. His cock was erect now, and she could feel the warmth of it next to her thigh. She put both arms around Sergei's neck, and rested her head on his shoulder. Then she relaxed and enjoyed the physical stimulation of his soft touch.

Sergei stroked her shoulders and neck for several minutes, and she realized he was making her wet. It had been months since someone had actually put an effort into making her feel good. Sergei moved between the erogenous zones in her elbow crooks, and behind her knees, amongst other places.

Sara had never had an orgasm in her entire life, prior to Adrian inserting that aluminum egg into her ass. However, as she relaxed and enjoyed Sergei's gentle, unrushed touch, the MDMA and the wine were working together to bring her close. He caressed her for several minutes, as she laid with her head on his shoulder, and her eyes closed enjoying the moment. It wasn't ideal that it was a sixty-five year old man, that was driving her wild with pleasure.

However, the alternative was to let Adrian back in the rear seat. The tenderness would end immediately, as Adrian would want to fuck Sara's ass, as she wore her schoolgirl uniform.

Sergei caressed her softly, and she had goosebumps all down her back, and her breathing was getting ragged. He had noticed her arousal, and began to occasionally caress her breasts, and her butt-cheeks. That felt even better, and she wondered if she might have her first ever non-mechanical orgasm.

Sara never got to find out. The intercom switched on, and Adrian's voice came over the speaker.

"Where to ma'am?" he asked, apparently getting restless at the amount of time the birthday blowjob was taking.

Sara was enjoying herself way too much to get interrupted, so she said simply "Little Laguna Beach" and waited for Adrian's response.

Adrian obviously didn't want to spoil Sergei's birthday treat. His driver had worked tirelessly for him for thirty years. If his birthday celebration ran long, so be it.

"Yes ma'am" he said tersely, and she could tell he was pissed.

Little Laguna Beach is a private beach in Orange County, with restricted access. Adrian had a gate key, and had taken my wife there one evening, fairly recently. Sara had angered Adrian, and he had very roughly fucked her ass, in the back seat of the limousine. Then, right as the sun approached the horizon, he came in her ass and told her to enjoy their first sunset together. This was the first time his mean streak towards my wife had surfaced. Now, as the three of the sped towards the beach, it was Sergei's turn to enjoy the sunset.

The limousine exited the freeway at the next off-ramp, and then got back on the 405 heading South, towards Laguna Beach. Adrian had interrupted their tender foreplay, and Sara took this opportunity to reach over to the holdall, and grab her remaining ecstasy tablet. As she did this, she noticed Adrian's Apple Watch inside the bag. She picked it up, and making no effort to conceal her happiness, giggled excitedly. Then she discretely swallowed the MDMA pill.

Sergei had taken Sara a long way down the road to orgasm, and this little remote control would help her over the edge. She never told Sergei the significance of the watch, as she put it on her wrist, and he never asked.

"Where were we baby?" she asked him sweetly.

Sergei continued to caress her breasts and buttocks with a light touch, and she rested her head back on his shoulder, to focus on her pleasure. As she put both hands around his neck, she tapped the face of the watch, selected the app that controlled the egg and fired it up. She was already aroused thanks to Sergei's magic touch, but the anal stimulator amplified all of her pleasure. Sara rocked slowly in Sergei's lap as she felt her juices start to flow.

Her sensual movement had the unintended consequence of making Sergei fully erect, and she felt his stiff cock, twitching between her legs. Sara picked her head up from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. The reality that he was sixty-five years old hit her as she faced him. It was much easier to enjoy his gentle touch, when she couldn't see him. She kissed him tenderly on the tip of his nose.

"Would you like to make love to me baby?" Sara whispered to him.

Ever the gentleman, he responded quietly, "more than you could possibly imagine."

Sergei's gentle demeanor flattered her, and she tried to ignore his physical appearance, and focus on the fact that he was a good man, and a tender lover. She reached under her tiny little schoolgirl skirt, grabbed the tip of his erection and moving her panties aside, mounted him.